Schoolgirl Word Limit (f/f) *Story continues in Adult section*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Schoolgirl Word Limit (f/f) *Story continues in Adult section*

Post by RopeBunny »

Inspired by the latest contest, which I didn't discover until waaaaaay :lol: after the submissions deadline, because I was AWOL.

But the specific word count gave me this idea.

Want to see more, a continuation? Let me know.
Last edited by RopeBunny 1 month ago, edited 16 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Elle.

"One thousand words."
"What?" Lifting head, shoulder, up off the bed. Unable to rise further and even this small thing is too much effort.

Flopping down, and my back to her I smile, amusement hidden.

"Says so here."
"Where?"
"Here." Waving the blank piece of paper at Samantha as though it meant something. Sheet fluttering back and forth and she can't hope to see detail anyway even if any existed. "So...."

Now I turn, head and shoulders one arm moved to drape over the chair back. Looking at her and we share the smile this time.

"So." Glancing down at herself. "Write about my clothes?"
"About the fact you're wearing clothes."
"Silly." Nervous giggle, that I'd even suggest a thing we've both talked about.

What a thrill that would be.

"Say I'm wearing a pale blue shirt." As though dictating. "Short sleeved and untucked because shirts tucked into skirts look stupid."

I laugh.

"Black skirt," she continues, "but no tights because summer. And don't forget the school tie."
"How could I." Fingering my own, still knotted it's a garish yellow and red affair.

"Don't forget to say knotted." Samantha nods, all knowing. "You have to say my tie is knotted because it'll make people think about...." A grin and she shifts position on my bed as though emphasising the fact without actually using words.

"Knotted tightly then." Playing along.

"Tightly, yes."
"Too many words though." Head shaking. "We've got a limit here Sammy."
"Right. Damn. Well...?"

Exchanged frown.

"I'll just say you're wearing clothes."

"You can't even spare one extra word to say I'm wearing my school uniform?"
"That's two."
"Two?"
"Clothes." Holding up a single finger on one hand. "My school uniform." Holding the other hand up, three fingers.

"Can't even spare two words?"
"No."
"Fine." Slight huff, but smiling because it's all silly really.

"People will think I'm a boy though."
"What?" Disbelief and I turn back around, having been doodling on the paper.

"If you don't say I'm in a skirt people will think I'm a boy."
"So?"
"So." Small wriggle, I really did a good job on her. Tight. Restrictive. "I don't want to be a boy."
"You want people to know you're a girl?"
"Yes."
"To picture, you." I point.

"Well." Frowning, thinking. A shrug. "Isn't that the point, for people to imagine me?"

True.

"You could mention my breasts."
"No." Not even turning, knowing she's. Sammy. Tease and playful and finding the whole game funny.

I know she's laying there now, rolled over and shaking those twin orbs at the ceiling.

"Head out of the gutter Sammy." Glancing, she's pouting and back on her side. More comfortable. Play acting, and doing it well.

"Fine I'll say something about a school shirt and skirt." Raised eyebrow. "Good enough?"
"Good enough." Nodding all solemn, and then she winks. "I'll just have to mention them when it's my turn."

Laughing as I toss a pencil at her.

"Are you going to describe me?"
"Not your-"
"Not my breasts." Words marching over mine but nicely, asking please. "But you've got to say something."
"I'll just say you're blonde." Grinning, evil, but playing evil so it's more like teasing. "And let people's imagination do the rest."

Amused joining in smile off Sammy, looking down and shaking her, fair sized it has to be said for such a skinny frame, orbs.

Typical blonde: skinny, pretty, stacked and curvy in the places you want stacks and curves. Not that Asian heritage gifted black hair and darker skin, and equally slender framed me can complain.

"How many do we have left?"
"Words?" Staring down at my, wordless but doodle filled sheet, pen scratching back and forth the illusion of writing but actually I'm shading in the wizards tower ivy climbing the curving wall. "Not many."
"Right." Frown in her voice.

"Feels like we've barely written anything though?"
"True." Turning to face her spinning the chair this time pen in hand. I shrug. Not my department.

Manage not to grin.

"Surely we can say more then. Hogtied."
"Accurate though." Waving the pen, wand like, at her.

Alakazam.

"Yeah. But." Wriggling, body shifting and rope silently stretching taut.

Indeed.

But how many words can I take, spare, to describe that? Should I simply say struggled, or go deeper? Sammy fought the ropes, muscles standing out at arm and leg, slender frame straining and pushing against the thin knotted cord. Working. Seeking the elusive release.

Like that?

And more: wrists lashed tightly behind her, and Sammy's legs forcibly bent backwards arching her slim frame as rope pins her to shape.

"Elle?"
"Sorry." Staring. I'd been staring, thinking, mostly daydreaming and in my head she was struggling, not laying still giving me an interested look.

"At least hogtied is only one word." Trying to be helpful.

"Very true." Nodding, thoughtful and then I point with my pen again. "Prehaps there's enough words left to add in a gag."
"Really?" Too loud, too happy and I laugh.

So eager for more.

"So." Sensible voice, having wriggled for a moment, not deliberately causing a distraction but her body. Sammy. Rocking and stretching, it kinda steals my attention away from whatever else I'd been thinking at the time.

"Right." Resisting the urge to shake myself. "So?"
"So." Eyes focusing. "We've done my clothes. And the hogtie."
"Yes."
"Well what else is there?"
"Well...." Frowning. Um?

"We could say why?"
"We could...." Glance at my paper, lean over to add a quick curl of smoke rising from the tower's chimney. "But I'm not sure we've got the word count for a backstory."
"Damn."
"Indeed."

It's a good backstory too.

Promise.

"Are we done then?"
"Sure." Putting my pen down. Why not, the tower's done, and like Sammy said: what else is there?

"Seems a shame to let you out though." Leaning forward elbows resting on knees, tie dangling between spread legs. "Don't you think?"
"A pity." Serious tone and nodding agreement. "So maybe what we should do is-"
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very teasing... as it should be, I guess. Nice.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Nainur wrote: 3 months ago very teasing... as it should be, I guess. Nice.
The whole set up is meant to be in parts teasing and- hopefully -funny too. Stopping mid conversation, hitting the- real or imagined or who knows -word limit is done on purpose :D

Thanks for commenting.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That is a interesting piece of writing RopeBunny :D Took me a bit to figure out what's really happening and what's being written :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 months ago Took me a bit to figure out what's really happening and what's being written :lol:
Honestly I'm not sure it's supposed to make complete sense :lol: it's just a fun idea I had. Something at least in part nonsense.
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

A fun little bit of 'meta commentary'!
RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago Honestly I'm not sure it's supposed to make complete sense :lol: it's just a fun idea I had. Something at least in part nonsense.
Makes me think of this quote: “If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?”

'You'/I see indeed :P

Not sure if you will continue, and frankly I am curious as to how exactly you would be able to do so while maintaining the feel. Although perhaps that is not something that is strictly required.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 2 months ago
Makes me think of this quote: “If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?”
Love that :D sounds very Dr Seuss?
Not sure if you will continue, and frankly I am curious as to how exactly you would be able to do so while maintaining the feel.
I am indeed- intending on -continuing, am writing now, on and off. And will most definitely be maintaining the feel, which was half the point, and fun.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Elle.

"-gag me and then see if...."

"If...?"

Sharing a confused frown as Sammy's second attempt dries up like her first, which had- for some reason begun mid sentence.

"What?" Asking into the silence.

"I." Scratching her head. "Don't know?"
"You want to be gagged," making an effort, helpfully trying to pick it up and run with it, "is that it?"
"Well."

The pause brief and then out comes a smile, elbowing everything else aside.

"Since I'm already tied up. Yes."
"But you aren't though."
"What?" Surprise.

"You aren't already tied up." Head shaking to reinforce the point, because she isn't.

Was she though?

"I'm." Still surprise in her tone, looking down to check and I- helpful again -look at her too: school uniform, breasts still. Always, pressing against her bra against the fabric, a clearly defined shape. But no rope.

"Not?"

Lost.

"Because the rope's here." Feel like I should start a helping tally, maybe there could be a prize? Patting the messy coiled pile on the desk beside me. Spotting.

"And this."

Single sheet, blank, almost too white I pull it free. Wave the paper at Sammy.

"Again?"
"Again." Nodding, not particularly upset and to be fair nor is she.

What else, really, had we come here to do?

"Soooooooooo." Drawing the word out like a hook, and when I glance up she's already halfway across the distance. "This time I tie you?"
"No."
"Yes."

Nod and a cheeky smile, close enough now to extract a length of rope from the pile. I climb off the chair, back away grinning.

Heart beginning to speed up.

"No."
"Yes."

Sammy lunges. I squeel, run as she gives chase and you wouldn't think it, in my tiny bedroom, but it takes her awhile to catch me.

Jumping for me as I jump onto the bed, about the third go round. A rugby like tackle we both go sprawling, rolling and laughing.

Somehow I wind up on top, body pressed into hers as we fight for the rope, Sammy holding it over her head and me pushing forwards sliding up her, reaching.

Faces inches apart both grinning, breathing hard. The warmth of her beneath me and.

Suddenly she's kissing me.

Rope forgotten her arms gone limp at the instant of me finally, almost, grabbing it from her. But instead I'm kissing her back, lips against her lips and it isn't the first time.

We've been here before.

Not the beginning, when I improbably walked in on Sammy having called round and been let in by her dad, calling up ahead as I ascended the stairs finding her somewhat sheepish yet unable to suppress a grin. Sat on her bed wrists loosely bound behind.

Yet not so loosely she could struggle free.

She did it all herself, apparently.

And on the spur, rope in hand Sammy free I'd held it out. Offering and nervous yet excited.

Wrists becoming wrists and ankles. Becoming wrists, ankles and knees too.

Gagging Sammy whilst she sat, pinned and lashed to the chair wriggling but going nowhere pretending outrage at this new twist whilst all the while her eyes danced.

Said yes.

And she'd kissed me, that first time.

A sleepover at her dad's and him far too busy, distracted by a new- according to Sammy -girlfriend to pay us any mind. Which suited us just fine.

With Sammy house hopping from mum to dad and back I'm custodian of the ropes and whatnot, and having sneaked it in at the bottom of my bag- as though expecting customs checks -upstairs we went on the pretense of video gaming and music.

A distracted, Sammy being proved correct, wave to see us off.

Music on. Playtime.

We take it in turns like nearly every time, playing Mario in-between. Keeping up appearances.

A knock on the door around midnight. Bedtime girls, so we change into baggy tee's and shorts, use the bathroom and climb side by side into Sammy's bed. Cosy but better by far then an airbed.

Plus this way we can talk awhile, all quiet.

Drifting.

Sleeping.

Woken by, something? Which turns out to be Sammy putting the final touches to the act of binding slumbering me to her bed.

Crafty bitch.

"Wha...?" Electric like charge running through me as the feeling of rope pinching wrists- raised over my head -and ankles- pinned together too -registers.

Pitch darkness all around, I wriggle trying to bring arms down and legs up encountering instant resistance, limbs lashed in place I can picture them. Me. Like a drawn straight line attached top and bottom to the wooden bed frame.

Faint light, only noticed as I see it extinguish down by my feet.

Feeling the covers shift, put back to cover me. Tucking my helpless self in and I shiver this new thing.

Am I sleeping like this?

Bed creaking, soft groan of wood as Sammy climbs in, scooting close feel of her arm draping across my belly loosely gripping her body coming close pressing into mine.

Her face swimming out of the darkness, leaning in close almost touching, I can see her smile and feel an answer spreading across my lips.

"Comfy?"
"Yes."
"Good." Patting my belly. "Of course if you weren't I wouldn't care."
"Of course."

Whispering. And maybe its that, all the ASMR crap, or maybe it's the closeness, and in a bed too.

Or maybe.

You'd have to ask her.

Because suddenly she's kissing me, movement I can't see and until her lips are brushing, pressing into mine as her body angle changes the act of coming closer and Sammy's chest begins to press down on mine.

Contact and my breath catches.

And.

Then.

"Sorry." Pulled all the way back her face lost to darkness. "I...."

"Um...."
"You can kiss me again." Voice wavering, I swallow. "If you'd like."

She does.

And whilst we're kissing, now not before, I manage to wrap and bind her wrists, taking advantage and Sammy realising too late and now I can-
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?”
Love that :D sounds very Dr Seuss?
Lewis Carroll (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) actually :P

As for the new chapter...

Well I see you have indeed carried the style over. Although now it reminds me more of 'lost time', a sort of jumping around flashback (forward, backwards, all around). Not in the literal sense, but in the feel of it. Disjointed. Teases the brain, in a good way, although obviously makes it a challenge to follow along.

I liked the image of Sammy's face appearing and retreating into the darkness that is used. Not *exactly* realistic, but a sort of hyper-realism, if that makes any sense.

And taking advantage of the 'word limit' to end on a cliffhanger again I see :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Lewis Carroll (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) actually
Nice :D
And taking advantage of the 'word limit' to end on a cliffhanger again I see :lol:
Something I'll keep doing, because why not. It's part of the original 'plan' or 'idea' such as they were/are: write a 1000 word limit, schoolgirls who literally have to observe and discuss the limit for unknown- possibly even by the author :lol: -reasons.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Samantha.

'-bind your ankles too.'

I stare at the WhatsApp, surely incomplete? Phone held in one hand and in the other.

Paper?

"But no Elle." Like a huff and for emphasis I shake the blank sheet. My turn, damn and fuck it, and she's not here.

Is instead sending me silly. Teasing? Messages from across the country, some family day out.

"Hey sis."

Rebekah, Bex, my younger by two years sister with her best girlfriend Holly in tow. Kitchen bound.

Paper in my hand rustling like a kid in class putting their hand up: please sir.

Right.

"No." Closing the fridge door as it swings open.

"Sis?"
"Go to your room." Pointing, tone like a boss. "Both of you."
"But..." Frowning. "Why?"
"Because I'm tying you up."

"What?" Small surprised laugh like an explosion from Bex, I begin to guide. Push, her towards the stairs.

"But you...." Grabbing hold the bannister, stopping her momentum. "Can't."
"Can." I nod. "And will. Now." I point, notice as I do: Holly already upstairs. Frowning, but waiting.

"Go."

Is it my tone? My older sister authority?

Regardless Bex gets back underway.

Younger but she's a carbon copy: blonde and slim, curves only slightly less then mine but give her those two years to catch up. Holly: curvier, and the added plumpness at the limbs gifts her a larger bust too, though still less then mine. Plus Holly's a brunette, shorter hair more curly tickling her neck.

Variations on shorts and tee's all round, vest top for Bex it's too hot for covering up.

"But, why though?" Upstairs and in her room Holly sat on the narrow single bed, both of them showing me a frown as Bex asks the obvious question. Again.

"See this."
"Blank paper?"
"Right." At her desk paper set down, finding a pen which I wave at them both. "I have to write down tying you both up."
"I mean." Sat next to Holly now. "But why?"
"And gagged too." Nodding and ploughing on, through. Ignoring them because this is, has to, happen.

Rules are. Rules?

"Go find me stuff to use." Waving my arms like trying to scare up a flock of birds. Which, works?

Off they go around the room, finding scarves in a drawer, belts. Bex's school tie. Dumping everything into my waiting open hand.

Good girls.

And Bex still frowning but Holly looks.

Into it. Darted eye contact as she hands things over, small quick smiles. Plus she's first up onto the bed at my spoken and waved direction, both of them laying down back to back on opposite sides of the bed. Holly against the wall.

And because I think Holly's into it, less likely to cause a problem I tie my sister first: simple yet effective a scarf around the ankles a second around the wrists. Both pulled and wrapped tight, both double knotted arms pinned behind her now.

Plus the school tie as a gag.

"Fuck me this tigfffgggpmmdddsss." Intelligible words cut off as I pull the knot and cause the fabric to jam deep in her mouth. "Dddgggsslll ppgggfffhhh."
"Yes I'll be sure to write that down." Amusement in my voice as Bex glares, and as I quickly bind Holly I render her, them both, too helpless to do anything about it anyway.

Scarves at wrist and ankle too, plus the final one for a gag. Holly laying still and silent, taking it. Breathing a little fast.

"And now for my final trick." Grinning too wide, having fun. With them.

Belts joined up I push and manhandle the girls until they're back pressed to back, wrists squashed. I guess they could hold hands?

One set looped and secured under the breasts, pushing up on the undersides making both their chests appear slightly thrust out. The second belt chain goes around the waist and the third, far shorter loops the ankles.

Binding them together.

"Fffggggdddddmmmm." Goes Bex, wriggling when I climb off the bed, off them to step back and look down. Her facing the room and able to see me. She blinks, shaking her upper body and rubbing right leg against left. Seeking some slack I'd guess.

"Gggglllfffffhhh rrrrsssssmmmmgg." Holly, in answer and slightly muffled by both gag and the wall she's facing. Laying still.

"Can you spell that?" Cheeky, hunkering down and giving the chest belt a firm tug Bex coming with it, because it's tight so she's pretty stuck.

"Ddfffggg ppppfffggghhh mmnndddgg rrrssfffgg llppffddmmn." Shaking herself some more. Definitely fighting, definitely less happy with her position as bound sister then Holly seems to be.

Which of course her upset only makes me smile more.

Because it's fun. Funny.

"Hold on I'll write it down." Retreating to the paper. Tapping pen to blank sheet and wondering, how did Elle do it? Wasn't there a word limit?

'Hey.'

'Hey Sammy.' Coming back eleven minutes later, Bex having had two quite serious- lots of grunting and rocking -attempts at freedom. Failing both and now she's moaning low and quiet, please help me eyes that aren't going to work.

She's stuck and I'm not particularly inclined to change that.

'What's up? Bored here lol.'
'Was there a word limit?'
'?'
'For the paper. I've tied my sister and Holly up lol'

To which I receive a string of emoji, a second after I click and send a photo. The taking of which pushes Bex into another struggle and gag muffled curse rampage.

But she stays stuck.

'1000.'
'Really?' Nodding. 'Seems like a lot.'
'It isn't.'
'No?'
'Not if you waste time on silly things.'
'Like?'

But she doesn't reply, so I guess it's family dinner time or family. Um. Something time anyway.

"So I'll just have to make it up."
"Dddggghhhfffmdddggpp."
"Exactly."

But instead I become distracted watching them struggle, as time passes, and they both. Of course. Remain bound. Even Holly begins to grow restless, starting to moan louder, flexing her plump body against the scarves and belts, bindings digging into skin and-
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

?.

"-proving immune to her struggles?"
"Ttthhhdddgggmm."
"How about. Feeling strangely good despite the discomfort?"
"Ffgggmmm pppff dddrrrsssggfff."
"Right. Well." Waving my hand at the general problem. "It isn't my fault they run out of room."

Or is it?

"I don't care."
"Ddgg sssrrrggghh ppfffmmn sssddff."
"Ggghhh ffffppppmmm rrrtttdddgg."

That's right. Two of them.

Twins. Actually. I really am that good. Persuasive.

Crafty.

"Comfy?"
"Ffgggddddllmmm."
"Dddrrsssmmggpppp."
"You didn't have to say yes." Grinning, managing. Or not. Failing to stop laughter bubbling briefly out.

They didn't have to say yes. But. I didn't exactly fight fair: luring them here under false pretenses, homework, the group project and after I'd bribed Jenny to switch with me. Then once here the shock, for them of ropes- oops careless of me -being out, the second shock my desktop wallpaper a photo of the class bully all bound and gagged.

Now that's a fun story.

I teased and dared and pushed them into it. I started binding and neither of them had the guts or confidence to say stop.

So bound and gagged they are.

Morgan and Lisa, and the only way to tell them apart is. No. I haven't a clue either? Dark skinned and slim that classic curving large bust and butt frame. Black hair to match the skin, straight with a choppy cut longer at the back and a fringe that tickles the eyes.

You know what, for everyone's benefit I'm just going to say Morgan is the one lashed to my bed.

It isn't like they can contradict me after all.

She's, Morgan, tied nearest me spread up and down one half of the bed, wrists above her and tied ankles pinning legs firmly together.

I stretched her out pretty good.

Lisa. Or Morgan but we're saying Lisa is hogtied and laid between Morgan and the wall, on her side facing the room. Facing me.

She's bound pretty tight too, like I said: I started, pulling and yanking, rope no doubt digging in and neither of them said stop.

So.

"Beats doing homework huh?"
"Ssdddggghhhfff." Like a huff from Morgan, Lisa just rolls her eyes, at me, starts struggling. Again.

Breasts bouncing hypnotically. Again.

Which I can see, albeit still covered by a white half lace bra, because I. Might've. Did. Open up both their white shirts.

But I left their black school skirts on. Promise. Plus I'm not perverted enough to remove anything else.

I mean, not yet anyway.

Maybe next time?

They didn't stop me, or protest me, doing that either. The pair of them, absolutely zero fight until after I'd bound and gagged, partially exposed them.

Honestly.

Back to work. Grading papers.

Sort of. But not. But, sort of.

"There's just a drawing on this one." Turning the sheet over to check, finding nothing on the reverse. "S' a good drawing. But."

Next sheet.

"Kissing." Nodding, approving. "And bed tied too." Holding up the sheet to show them. "Like you."
"Mmnnnffggg ddrrrgggpppfff."
"Maybe." Darting up from my seat and Morgan blinks, Lisa struggling, pushing and wriggling herself back against the wall as I dance closer and climb up. Kneeling and straddling Morgan one bent leg either side of her.

"Would you like to try?" Ignoring Lisa, aware of her because the bed is small and she really doesn't have anywhere to go, can feel my leg pressed into her cleavage.

Ignoring Lisa, looking down at Morgan looking up, her breathing shallow bra clad chest rising falling my own far less ample chest is still covered and.

"Would you," hand moving slowly, grasping and loosening my tie knot, pulling it through and Morgan's eyes going wide tracking the movement, "like to see?"

Pale skin revealed, the flash of my own sensible grey bra. The moment hangs, pivoting in the balance.

"Mmmnnnmmmffgggmmmm." Low moan from the side and I spare a heartbeat to glance. Lisa, eyes wide too. Staring and yes my leg is indeed nestled in her ample cleavage.

"I could just take it." Hands on hips like a girl in charge. "If I wanted."
"Ffgggmmn ddrrsssgghhhpp." A nod.

Yes I can take it, or yes I can have it she wants it too?

"Well...."

Teasing, letting the moment hang some more and why not I'm in charge. Loving it.

[Bang]

Goes my door, Morgan jumping beneath me and all eyes darting to the handle.

Moving. And of course there's no lock here we. I. Aren't allowed.

"What?" Like a blur, across the room and foot against the opening door body wedged into the crack filling the space. Tone announcing just how I feel about being disturbed, least of all by.

"Andrew."
"Why's your shirt open?"
"My...." Oops. Blush rising on my cheeks, looking down and well look there's my bra. Which my younger brother has now seen.

"What do you want Andrew?" Mad now because of the slip, because I didn't have time to think or put myself back together. Andrew, Andy to everyone but I persist because he doesn't like it and isn't my job as older sister to annoy?

Can literally feel the moment I was just sharing, creating, leaving.

So I'm mad about that too.

"Mum says it's almost dinner."
"Yes I know." I didn't. Easy to lose track of time with the twins as distraction.

How long have they been tied and gagged for?

Not long enough to protest beyond grunting and struggling, not long enough to really moan and beg.

Maybe they'll come back?

"What are you up to anyway?" Trying to peer around me, not tall enough, yet. But strong enough and thankfully the thought of pushing through me never occurs.

Wouldn't that, the twins, be a treat for too young but likely already full of teenage hormones Andrew.

"Homework." Smirking and Andrew frowns.

Twins remaining silent like good little captives.

I close the door in his face, stand and wait a ten count because he might take insult, try to barge in.

No.

"Right." Clapping my hands, attention. "Where was-"
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

What is the writing equivalent of method acting - method writing I suppose? Regardless of the answer, seems Samantha is doing exactly that :P
RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago '1000.'
'Really?' Nodding. 'Seems like a lot.'
'It isn't.'
'No?'
'Not if you waste time on silly things.'
'Like?'
Technically not fourth wall breaking, but certainly feels like it.

A wacky story that just keeps getting wackier, even shifting between statement and dialogue mid chapter break, or just shifting to a whole new scene. A real brain-teaser as I said before. Reminds me a little of some of my longer, more vivid dreams - the absurd-yet-perfectly-reasonable logic combined with a 'flow' of one thing into the next, everything feeling connected. Raw, unshaped thought that has not yet been molded and filtered through the rational mind, which is sound asleep.

A sort of elemental matter of consciousness? Now there is a thought.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A wacky story that just keeps getting wackier
Pretty much sums things up :lol: I'm just having fun here, writing each chapter as I go and tying :lol: it all together along the way.

There is a plan of sorts taking shape, a point. Introducing ? should hopefully give hint to the fact.

But.

Mostly this is just me enjoying TUGs writing, picking what I want and seeing if I can manage it inside the 1000 word limit.

On the technical side, the style and whether I'm doing this or doing that type of thing, I'm afraid that's all a little above my knowledge base.

Thanks for commenting.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Rebekah.

"-I?"

Am fairly certain this is a good idea? Here at the culmination of my crazy revenge, and I could, still, turn back. Call a halt.

But what would be the fun in that?

And besides she's into it, the base idea if not my actual direction.

Let's go back, shall we?

"Once upon a time."
"What?"

In response to Sammy's confusion I grin, to which she- still clearly somewhat distracted by Elle's departure, eyes tracking back to those dark skinned legs and slender frame -half smiles back.

At me or at the sight of her not girlfriend but I think they've kissed, who can tell.

"Nothing." Sheet of paper hidden in my school bag, out of sight and I'll write it later anyway. "Walk home with me?"
"Sure." Distracted wave yes and she's still not focusing on the wider world around her.

They've definitely kissed, just friends don't smile like that at each other.

Distracted, falling into my trap.

It begins to rain as we walk, a gentle but persistent drizzle like fine mist I can feel on my bare legs. We zip coats and tuck hair into newly raised hoods, press on.

"Left here?" A question and Sammy stalling, pausing at the left right split where I went right without hesitation. The unspoken follow me which she hasn't done. So.

"I've got. Something." Secret, fun, that you might not like. "I need to do this way." Not stopping, slowing and turning walking backwards. If I stop momentum is lost and she won't come. "It won't take long."

To bind and gag you.

"Well...." The moment a balance beam, scales being weighed behind Sammy's eyes and does she need to hurry home?

You won't be going home for awhile, so, I hope not.

"It won't take long." Still facing her walking backwards, unwilling to attempt bossing or pleading. She comes willingly to her doom or doesn't. I leave it up to fate and if no maybe I'll write that up instead?

"Well...." A final glance from me to safety. A shrug. "Okay."

Jogging to catch up, stupid older sister when will mine grow in I'm not jealous really chest bouncing up and down.

"Whose house is this?"
"Kelly's." Unlatching the back gate, which isn't- as per my sneaky research -locked and walking in as though expected. Invited. Of which I'm neither. Kelly and me aren't even friends, same year, but she's a gamer geek and I'm into real sports.

Outdoors sports not repeatedly punching the X or triangle, or A, sports.

Inside Kelly's garden, so close and now I'm here a hundred holes are obvious in the carefully thought out disaster I'd called- in my head -a plan.

And yet I still manage to pull it off.

Manoeuvring Sammy back against the metal pole, stood halfway down the garden and over six foot tall, washing line running off it towards the house bowing slightly though currently empty. Taking her bag and she thinks- ha -that I'm helping.

No.

Stepping up close my chest almost touching hers and a frown. Wondering but too slow and prehaps though she gets it but doesn't want to stop me as I reach around, taking her wrists and placing them crossed behind her, behind the pole.

Binding them with the rope I'd liberated from.

Actually it had come with the paper?

I step back. Wait. Sammy wriggles her arms and.

Breath held but nope. Nothing even close to freedom.

So.

"Onwards."

I nod. Sammy looks at me, licks her lips. Thoughtful and will she ask why or what the fuck?

Quick shiver chasing across her getting wet- we're both quite damp by now -body and she nods.

Okay.

Getting around behind her I take out my phone and cue up the video I spent the last couple of days finding.

Copy what I see.

Sammy tied me up. Out of the blue no warning and, at the time I was quite mad.

Becasue what the actual hell?

It felt weird, and tight, and I couldn't free myself so had to wait on her decision to let me, us because Holly too, out. Lame.

And it was tight.

But. Well. Looking back and now having watched a bunch of videos, girls bound and gagged, rolling around and maybe they, some of them are acting it but.

Watching them have fun I started to see my own as, kinda, fun.

Four more ropes and an extra long scarf: two on her legs, one around the waist and one wrapping Sammy's chest, the scarf- woollen and red -as a gag and I don't even need to force it in she opens her mouth.

All willing and playing along.

Each rope, the scarf, I wrap Sammy's body and the pole, pinning her in place even whilst pinning her limbs together. Rope no doubt digging into skin up her lower legs but no complaints.

She looks. Well, it looks like a proper job and not too far removed from the video, though the girl in the shoot had been in lingerie, but. Sammy looks secure. Tied up. Gagged.

Helpless?

Plain black Adidas and bare legs, school skirt hem above the knees the fabric tight across her upper legs. Shiny metallic puffer jacket unzipped halfway her pale blue shirt and garish tie visible, as are her breasts the shape and thrust of them magnified by my bindings.

Hood up blonde hair spilling all around caught up by the gag and pressed to her face.

Sammy looking wetter by the minute, shirt especially becoming semi transparent I can- kinda -make out her bra.

Coming around walking a slow circle and she can't follow me but when I get in front we exchange eye contact and.

Sammy doesn't seem bothered.

"Okay?" Curious, not about to free her but asking anyway. Sammy only blinks, which is fine.

The note, tucked into Sammy's bag telling Kelly I'm paying up for losing the bet.

I'll write this up back home, wouldn't want the-
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Let's have some audience participation, I thought, what might you like to see?
A- Kelly finding Sammy.
B- More of ?
C- Whatever randomness I decide to come up with next.
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

I kinda like the idea of A. Another gem, per usual.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Rdo4y8 wrote: 2 months ago I kinda like the idea of A. Another gem, per usual.
Well that's one :D :lol:

Thanks.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

I also vote for A.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'll stay with the group and go with A as well
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago There is a plan of sorts taking shape, a point.
Almost disappointing to hear, since such a thing is contrary to the style of the piece so far.

Almost.
RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago Mostly this is just me enjoying TUGs writing, picking what I want and seeing if I can manage it inside the 1000 word limit.
As mentioned previously, very much raw thought being shaped and molded. Sensible nonsense :)
RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago Inside Kelly's garden, so close and now I'm here a hundred holes are obvious in the carefully thought out disaster I'd called- in my head -a plan.

And yet I still manage to pull it off.
Certainly helps when the 'victim' is willing :P

Just to be contrarian (actually because it fits the disjointed style better to keep alternating), B.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just had time to read this, as usual amazing, creative writing.

I am going to buck the trend and go for C. Let’s see where we go next 👍
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A. Could keep the vote going but I'm chomping at the bit (gag ;) :lol: ) here, so onwards. May well do another vote but probably not every chapter.

Thank you to you all, appreciate the effort and thought.
RopeBunny wrote: 2 months ago There is a plan of sorts taking shape, a point.
Almost disappointing to hear, since such a thing is contrary to the style of the piece so far.

Almost.
Well when I say plan I actually mean a sort of loose collection of ideas which somehow I'm going to fit together :lol:
I have a direction, and thoughts regarding ? now she's in play.
Guess we'll see.
BlissfulMisery wrote: 2 months ago Sensible nonsense :)
Like this :D
Dpsiic wrote: 2 months ago Only just had time to read this, as usual amazing, creative writing.
No rush, good of you to come for a peek and comment. Thank you.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this one! I’ll say A, but my heart knows that C will be just as good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic