Daydreaming When I Should Be Working ?/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Daydreaming When I Should Be Working ?/F

Post by AmyRu »

I love working from home—sometimes. When work is slow my mind drifts off to all kinds of places. But usually it goes off into Bondage Dreamland. That’s where I am today.

So here I am in my home office, looking at my monitors a bit, staring out the window. I didn’t get dressed today. Maybe that’s part of my problem. Still in PJ shorts and a gray sweatshirt. I know. Sexy, right? Ha! NOT! My hair is a dangly mess. No makeup. Ugh!

I almost nod off in my office chair, wishing that someone would silently come behind and tie me to it. My forearms would lay perfectly flat over the arms. One could encase them in rope from my wrists to my elbows.

A wide black silk scarf should go over my eyes. Please be sure that no light can creep in around the edges! A dark fantasyland is what I need this morning

My lips part. My jaw opens wide, ready to accept whatever might be thrust into it. I am hoping for a big soft foam ball! If you have a roll of wide microfoam tape that would be perfect!

My ankles are crossed demurely in front of the chair. I feel the soft rope tightening around them in a secure square lash. You must have earned your knot-tying scout badge! I know I did!

Yes! Pull my feet under the chair and fasten them to the post. My thigh muscles tighten the further my feet are pulled.

Yes, I could stay this way all day if I could.

Dream on!
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

I would be polite enough to update your calendar to "do not disturb" as well ;)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

MrMuffles wrote: 2 months ago I would be polite enough to update your calendar to "do not disturb" as well ;)
Wonderful idea!
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

You underestimate how hot a pair of pj shorts can be as well. My fantasy life focuses on suspension of disbelief. I know that if I were to invade a woman's home she would likely be bound in a comfy t and house socks, rather than lingerie and full makeup.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I appreciate that! My daydreams usually have me in regular clothes or office dress. This is one of the few times I dreamed of being quite like this!
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Well, as long as there isn't a zoom call locked in for the morning I believe you are perfectly capable of answering emails with your mouth taped. Just sayin!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Are you suggesting that I do some self bondage today? Gagging myself?
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Would it help if it wasn't a suggestion?

I'm afraid you are a bit too dozey at your work station today, Ms. Ru. Consider this to be motivation to pay better attention. Now tape that mouth and focus.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Yes sir. I will try

Hands on keyboard. Or on mouse. Strictly.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

You may open the camera application and keep the window open in the corner to observe yourself. You need to be mindful of your posture. (Careful not to hit record ^^)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Head up. Shoulders back. Chin pointed forward.
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Your willingness to integrate feedback is noticed and appreciated, Ms. Ru.

Be sure to read back emails out loud before you hit send as a quality check. Ignore the tape as you do so, it's doing its job as you should.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Gag-talk email QC could produce interesting results.

I suppose using voice to text while gagged would not be a great idea
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Some things cannot and should not be automated, Ms Ru. Listening to your gagtalk will remain management's responsibility.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

“Mmrrrfff gggghhhuu ppfff muuhhh”
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Wonderful. Thank you, Ms Ru.

As your chief communications officer, I can promise you very positive notes on your upcoming review.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I can scarcely imagine what a closed door meeting might devolve into
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Suffice it to say, having a comfortable and satisfied workforce is one of our core values.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

We may perhaps differ when it comes to defining “comfortable”
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very beautiful story. I’d love to help you realize your dream. Tight ropes, cute but tough gag all in a lovely hogtie. Your pretty feet and crossed ankles will be a great temptation for me.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@AmyRu I frequently work from home. Started in lockdown and never really returned to full time work. At best 60/40 from home. No matter how smartly my above waist is, I'm always barefoot and frequently in shackles, about 18” of chain. Sometimes in jeans, sometimes leggings, sometimes shorts.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago @AmyRu I frequently work from home. Started in lockdown and never really returned to full time work. At best 60/40 from home. No matter how smartly my above waist is, I'm always barefoot and frequently in shackles, about 18” of chain. Sometimes in jeans, sometimes leggings, sometimes shorts.
Oh that is a wonderful idea!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

You could be tied to the chair with ropes round your waist and legs below camera level. It also means you can’t accidentally walk away with your camera on and show everyone your underwear. If you claim your camera is “not working today” then you could sit topless and chest tied to the car back and hands cuffed together, have a “faulty mic” too and wear a gag.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago
Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago @AmyRu I frequently work from home. Started in lockdown and never really returned to full time work. At best 60/40 from home. No matter how smartly my above waist is, I'm always barefoot and frequently in shackles, about 18” of chain. Sometimes in jeans, sometimes leggings, sometimes shorts.
Oh that is a wonderful idea!
Smart blouse scarf and jacket, faded jeans and ankle cuffs, bare feet. Working from Home.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

AmyRu wrote: 2 months ago I love working from home—sometimes. When work is slow my mind drifts off to all kinds of places. But usually it goes off into Bondage Dreamland. That’s where I am today.

So here I am in my home office, looking at my monitors a bit, staring out the window. I didn’t get dressed today. Maybe that’s part of my problem. Still in PJ shorts and a gray sweatshirt. I know. Sexy, right? Ha! NOT! My hair is a dangly mess. No makeup. Ugh!

I almost nod off in my office chair, wishing that someone would silently come behind and tie me to it. My forearms would lay perfectly flat over the arms. One could encase them in rope from my wrists to my elbows.

A wide black silk scarf should go over my eyes. Please be sure that no light can creep in around the edges! A dark fantasyland is what I need this morning

My lips part. My jaw opens wide, ready to accept whatever might be thrust into it. I am hoping for a big soft foam ball! If you have a roll of wide microfoam tape that would be perfect!

My ankles are crossed demurely in front of the chair. I feel the soft rope tightening around them in a secure square lash. You must have earned your knot-tying scout badge! I know I did!

Yes! Pull my feet under the chair and fasten them to the post. My thigh muscles tighten the further my feet are pulled.

Yes, I could stay this way all day if I could.

Dream on!
I also think the shirt and shorts look works nicely as an outfit. Just relaxing home wear. Besides if you're gonna be tied up all day, might as well be in something comfy.
The other nice thing is in this daydream (if it appeals to you), I think you can relax too. You don't have to worry about doing anything to keep busy because you can't in your bound state.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic