Daydreaming When I Should Be Working ?/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

You have a similar way of thinking to me. I work two days a week from home. I am forever resting my arms on the arms of the chair, imagining my wrists tightly bound to them. Hopefully one day some catsuit clad burglar will choose my house.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Reidy wrote: 2 months ago You have a similar way of thinking to me. I work two days a week from home. I am forever resting my arms on the arms of the chair, imagining my wrists tightly bound to them. Hopefully one day some catsuit clad burglar will choose my house.
I don’t know why but I prefer to have my hands tied behind my back than to the arms. But being tied to the arms of the chair is better than nit being* tied up at all.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago
Reidy wrote: 2 months ago You have a similar way of thinking to me. I work two days a week from home. I am forever resting my arms on the arms of the chair, imagining my wrists tightly bound to them. Hopefully one day some catsuit clad burglar will choose my house.
I don’t know why but I prefer to have my hands tied behind my back than to the arms. But being tied to the arms of the chair is better than nit being* tied up at all.

I think its just because of how often I rest my arms on here, it becomes easier to imagine with that. I'll gladly be tied up however it comes.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady of the Dark »

Oh Amy,

No worries about your dress code in the morning. When ropes appear, you don't have to worry about clothes anyway. Though I have a pretty image in my head with you tied to that chair in your pajamas. 😏

I leave it up to you how the ropes fit...... Once your gagged, I prefer a panel gag....., cuzzz..., hihi, that is very suitable for long term sessions..... particularly for home office duties.

Anyway, sweet dreams.
The Lady
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

@AmyRu I reckon if I were to be said intruder, I’d tie your arms to the arms of the chair in such a way that there was very limited wrist movement. Then your fists would be clenched and wrapped in duct tape except for your index fingers which poke out from the balls of tape. And leave you there, secured to the chair, ankles tied together. Tapping away at the keyboard slowly with your exposed index fingers. Still working but at a tenth of the work rate. Like a little office drone.
Perhaps I’d playfully write the word “MUTED” over your tape gag too.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 months ago @AmyRu I reckon if I were to be said intruder, I’d tie your arms to the arms of the chair in such a way that there was very limited wrist movement. Then your fists would be clenched and wrapped in duct tape except for your index fingers which poke out from the balls of tape. And leave you there, secured to the chair, ankles tied together. Tapping away at the keyboard slowly with your exposed index fingers. Still working but at a tenth of the work rate. Like a little office drone.
Perhaps I’d playfully write the word “MUTED” over your tape gag too.
Ha! Love it! The free index fingers are a nice…um…touch!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Well, I’ve heard of people being tied to their desk, but not like that. I wonder if that would boost productivity. I’ll have to start a survey, get some participants for it.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

DioA wrote: 2 months ago Well, I’ve heard of people being tied to their desk, but not like that. I wonder if that would boost productivity. I’ll have to start a survey, get some participants for it.
It’s a two-edged sword, for sure. But doing a long-term experiment is the only way to know for sure! Sign me up
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

AmyRu wrote: 1 month ago
DioA wrote: 2 months ago Well, I’ve heard of people being tied to their desk, but not like that. I wonder if that would boost productivity. I’ll have to start a survey, get some participants for it.
It’s a two-edged sword, for sure. But doing a long-term experiment is the only way to know for sure! Sign me up
I’ll be right over with some rope and wide microfoam tape. Eight to twelve weeks should be enough time to form a decent hypothesis right?
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

DioA wrote: 1 month ago
I’ll be right over with some rope and wide microfoam tape. Eight to twelve weeks should be enough time to form a decent hypothesis right?
Well…TECHNICALLY, we already have the hypothesis. We’re on to the “Test With Experiment” phase. I think the time frame is correct. How many subjects do you suggest? And who from the site should be invited?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Well…TECHNICALLY, we already have the hypothesis. We’re on to the “Test With Experiment” phase. I think the time frame is correct. How many subjects do you suggest? And who from the site should be invited?
My apologies, English is my native language and I’m afraid I’m still not quite that good with it. I’d say five test subjects should suffice. I could monitor them from cubicle to cubicle. Personally, I think it should be on a volunteer basis, or maybe it should be your call.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

My apologies, English is my native language and I’m afraid I’m still not quite that good with it. I’d say five test subjects should suffice. I could monitor them from cubicle to cubicle. Personally, I think it should be on a volunteer basis, or maybe it should be your call.
Ha! No worries! Scientific Method “joke” on my part.

There should be a different tie up every day. Different positions, different materials, different gags. Each of the five should be bound in exactly the same manner with each trial.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

@AmyRu I agree completely. Well even have two lotteries every day, one for the order you get tied up in, the other for when you get released. Hopefully you get 1 and 5.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Wow. This really resonates! I love daydreaming while WFH.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic