An Awfully Small Adventure (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Awfully Small Adventure (F/F)

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Vee Daniels approached the entrance to the lounge with a combination of anticipation and trepidation - it was, as they say in the movies, 'Quiet, a little too quiet,..
Decked out in a cute dress and hot chocolate shoes Vee paused on the threshold, no doubt expecting a brightly coloured foam bullet to go whizzing past her head at any moment.
When none arrived she slowly grasped the door handle and gently prized it open. Met with an oppressive silence she continued to gently push on the door, primed to beat a tactical withdraw/ hasty retreat upon the first evidence of a well-laid trap.
She poked her head through the opening as soon as was practical and performed a quick recce of the room.
The interior of the living space was shrouded in darkness, but she couldn't detect any obvious signs of trouble - trip wires, lazer beams, giant nets or the such-like.
Displaying all the stealth and agility of a mountain cat, Vee slipped through the opening and slowly pulled the door shut behind her, grimacing when it still made an audible noise.
'So far, so good' She whispered to herself as she tip-toed inside, her fingers brushing the nerf gun in her holster.
But then the lights snapped on and a light, smoky voice called out to her in a tone dripping with cod sarcasm, contempt, and more than a little amusement.

“Well, well, well," The voice cackled "If it isn't the veritable Vee Daniel's, Girl Detective. Reach for the sky pilgrim!”

Vee stopped dead, and slowly raised her hands in the universally recognised gesture of surrender.
As her eyes slowly adjusted to the light Vee gazed across the room at the source of the command.
Sam Ward stood opposite her flatmate clutching a compact nerf blaster in her right hand and a long cigarette holder in her left. She was dressed in a crisp white shirt, pinstripe, bell-bottom trousers, a fitted light brown trench coat, ankle length boots and wide brimmed, red fedora.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Sam Ward, the self-styled Queen of Crime" Vee replied, mimicking the other woman's own delivery. “I should have known you’d be behind this.”

“Well, duh! Of course you should have known! It is I, The Czar of Chicanery, The Duchess of Deception, the High-priestess of Heists-"

Sensing this was the start of, what could be a very long list Vee interjected
"Sorry, but can we skip to the end?" Vee interjected, after all, time was money,..

"Of course," Sam replied amiably, flicking through to the last page of her inner Rolodex "-And The Viceroy of Villainy,.. Ms. Samantha (middle name redacted) Ward!"

Vee couldn't help but be amused by her friends fondness for alliteration

"Most impressive. But if I'm so useless, how is that I've managed to put your shapely ass behind bars so many times?"

"Pah!" Sam exclaimed dismissively "You got a few lucky breaks, nothing more. Besides, there isn't a prison that has been built that can hold me,.."

"Well maybe you should put these on, and we can put that theory to the test? Vee suggested warmly, removing the steel handcuffs from her utility belt.

"A tempting suggestion Ms. Daniels," Sam purred, "Another time perhaps?"

"Very well," Vee said, unclipping her belt and placing it on the nearby coffee table, along with her sidearm "Where do you want me?"

"Just here will be fine," Sam said amiably, motioning with her pistol to a nearby chair.

Vee hesitatingly lowered herself onto the chair and demurely placed her arms on top of the rests.
The two best friends had been playing these capture games as long as Vee could remember, each taking turns to ambush the other in a never ending game of tag. Sam continued to insist that these exercises were invaluable in honing their skills as amateur sleuths, but Vee strongly suspected that Sam just liked tying her up. Which suited Vee just fine.

"What do you plan on doing to me?" Vee asked, her voice steady, but laced with mounting excitement at the prospect of being roped up again,

"Oh, nothing serious - some light bondage, followed by a lengthy interrogation scene, climaxing with an inescapable death trap,.. " Sam explained as she opened a draw and pulled out several strands of pristine white cotton clothesline.

"So, the usual then?" Said Vee as she watched Sam slowly and methodically wrapped a length of rope around her left wrist, binding her to the arm of the chair.

"Ha! Yeah, pretty much!" Sam replied happily.

"You diabolical mastermind you!"

"Thanks, I do try,.." Said Sam as she tightened the knots on Vee's remaining wrist with a meticulous precision, the white cotton clothesline biting into Vee's skin, pinning her to the chair.

"Comfy my dear?"

"No complaints so far," Vee replied contentedly.

As the last knot was tightened, Sam stepped back, circling around the captive detective, admiring her own handiwork with a smug sense of satisfaction.

"Now, let's add a touch of mystery, shall we?" Sam mused aloud, as she removed Vee's glasses and placed them on the sideboard.

"Sam, I need those to see,.."

"Don't worry" Sam said, retrieving a white bandanna from the draw "I'll soon take
care of that,"

Vee watched as Sam folded the scarf into a thick band and approached Vee with a slow, deliberate pace.
As the bandanna descended over Vee's eyes, she found herself shuddering with antici-pation. As the blindfold was tied in place Vee found that the loss of sight heightened her other senses, making every sound and movement more acute. It was far from an unpleasant sensation.
Sam, reveling in her role as the conductor, stood with hands on her hips and her elbows bent, adapting the self-satisfied haughty pose of a tyrannical despot ruler.

”There! Snug as a bug in a rug”

“You’ll never get away with this.” Vee retorted, jerking on the bonds that held her fast to the chair.

“Oh, come now - I've been getting away with it for years. Now, are you going to give me the information I want,.. or am I going to have to resort to,.. other means of persuasion?"

Vee breathing heavily, replied through gritted teeth. "Torture me all you like - I won't talk. Wait - what kind of information?"

"Oh, you know, nothing much - the location of the secret rebel base, the true resting place of the Ark of the Covenant, the Colonel's secret recipe for Southern Fried chicken,.. Pretty basic stuff really."

"Ha! As if I'd tell you any of that!"

"So, you admit to knowing the answers?"

"W-well,.." Vee teased.

"Ah! Just as I thought. So, why don't you make things easy on yourself and tell me what you know of the 39 steps, and I'll let you go right now,.."

"'Right now'?" Vee said sceptically.

"Ok, maybe not right now, I mean I might tie you up some more, maybe stretch you on the rack for a bit,.. but I promise to have you free in time for supper,.."

"A tempting offer,.. but no dice lady. I won't talk!"

Sam giggled "I won't lie, I was kinda' hoping you'd say something like that,.. because now I get to have some fun with you,.."

Vee wasn't sure she liked the sound of that. "Fun...? What kind of fun?"

"You'll see,.." Sam said.

Vee gulped.

"Someone looks nervous" Sam teased

"N-No, not at all,.. but you're wasting your time - I'm not going to tell you anything!"

"Oh? Really? Well, why don't we start with an easy question. Your starter for ten - Are you,.. ticklish?"

The pieces had started to come together for Vee and she wasn't sure she liked the picture they were painting.

"No, of course not - you just caught me by surprise is all!"

"Well, maybe we should just go ahead and check" Sam said, as slowly began to move her outstretched finger towards Vee's exposed armpit.

The blindfolded Vee stared helplessly ahead, dreading what was to come.

"Yelp!" Vee squealed as Sam reached under her arm.

"What are you squealing for? I haven't started yet" Sam protested

"I know, it's just your hands are sooo cold. Are you actually a lizard lady?"

"Ooo, so sensitive. I think we're in for a little treat today. But we can't have you shouting the house down with all your girlish screams,.."

"Heaven forfend!" Vee agreed, knowing all to well where this was leading to.
Sam returned to the dresser where she kept her binding supplies, coming back with a long, wide strip of black fabric.

"Open wide my dear"

Vee did as she was asked and offered no resistance as Sam placed the material between her best friend's lips and pushed it into her mouth. She then wrapped the fabric around Vee's head before securely, but carefully, knotting it at the back, taking care not to entangle any loose hair.

"Haha! The look on your face is priceless!" Sam, teased

"Mmmph mmpp mpphh mpp!" Vee groaned, not unhappily.

Sam leaned down and whispered into Vee's ear.

“This is actually one of my favourite parts because now I get to do all of the talking"

"Mgo-mmpiac!"

"Quiet. Or I'll be forced to stuff your mouth"

Vee chose to keep her own counsel, at least for the moment.

"I must say, Vee the black gag contrasts nicely with your outfit"

"Thamk-mmu"

"So, what do you suggest we do now?"

"Mmm muld lphet mmm mph?"

“'Let you go?' Hmm,” Sam thought, as she tapped her lips with her finger, shifting her eyes back and forth, pondering her alternatives.

“I could do that, I suppose. But after such an exciting evening, just letting you walk out of here seems so anti-climactic. We really need to end the evening with a bang,.. And I have just the idea!”

Sam briefly disappeared into the kitchen and upon her return, was carrying a small box with a timer on top. Placing it on the coffee table, she set the timer.

Hearing a beep, Vee snapped to full attention and looked in the vague direction of the alarm clock.

“Fifteen minutes, Vee, before you become an integral part of your very own fireworks show. My personal opinion is that you do not have what it takes to get free. I hope you prove me wrong... but I doubt it.” She cackled loudly as she walked out the door.

“Meep!” came the desperate, muffled cry.
And so began several minutes of frantic shifting, pulling, stretching, rocking and wrestling. Finally, Vee was finally able to create enough play in the knots to slip one of her wrists out of its bonds. She hurriedly reached up to pull down her blindfold before scrambling to untie her second wrist. However, just as she was pulling loose the last knot the timer counted down to zero and beeped repeatedly. Vee slumped back in the chair defeated.

"Mmm-phsks!" She cursed, crossing her arms frowning and disgusted, without even bothering to remove her gag.

With this Sam padded in, triumphantly.

“Looks like you’re dead again,” she said nonchalantly as she picked up the kitchen timer and turned it off before placing it back on the dresser. “Good thing you decided to be a baker because you would never have made it as a magician"

Vee reached up and pulled down her gag.

“You could put a little more slack in those ropes ya know, to make it more fair.”

“Oh yeah. Just like you always do for me. Uh huh. What kind of bad guy would I be if I made it easy for the damsel to escape my death trap?”

“Fair point. But can you at least untie me now?"

"I'll think about it,.."
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I've been enjoying your little tales a long time, but this one is perhaps the most fun of all the ones I sat and read start to finish. :D I loved the dialogue and the playful banter between the characters and the cheesiness of the cosplay.

Editorial comment: there are a few places with awkward hyphens as though your word processing software couldn't fit that word at that point.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 months ago I've been enjoying your little tales a long time, but this one is perhaps the most fun of all the ones I sat and read start to finish. :D I loved the dialogue and the playful banter between the characters and the cheesiness of the cosplay.

Editorial comment: there are a few places with awkward hyphens as though your word processing software couldn't fit that word at that point.
Thank you so much for taking the time to offer such encouraging feedback - I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Your editorial comment is well taken - my software is barely one step up from pen and parchment ;)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I too loved this story. Great fun. It would have been a fun twist if the timer went off and Sam said, "What a pity, the timer went off. Since you are no more I need not untie you. Have fun." :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Trammel wrote: 2 months ago I too loved this story. Great fun. It would have been a fun twist if the timer went off and Sam said, "What a pity, the timer went off. Since you are no more I need not untie you. Have fun." :lol:
Haha! It would totally serve her right for not practising her escapes enough ;)
So glad you liked the story. Thanks for the encouragement :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic