Iván's diary-another father and son story (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Iván's diary-another father and son story (M/m)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Vince looked annoyed, sitting in a dusty old chair, he looked with contempt at the house his mother had just bought and they had just moved into. It was mid-November and winter was coming very quickly.

"I'm going to make some hot chocolate, do you want some?" his mother shouted from the kitchen.

"When will we have WiFi?" "I'm bored and there's no power to charge my cell phone battery."

"The power will be back soon, it seems that a branch fell on the power lines, they say that everything will be repaired before nightfall. As for the WiFi, you better find a way to distract yourself, because we will probably have an Internet connection until tomorrow."

"Cool," Vince muttered and crossed his arms.

"Why don't you go explore the house? I'm sure you'll find something interesting," his mother suggested.

Vince accepted his mother's suggestion, went up the stairs to the second floor and the first room he checked was his. The moving truck would arrive the next day, along with all of his things. Still the room was not empty, there was a bed, a wardrobe, a small table with a lamp and a desk with a wooden chair. There was also a medium-sized cardboard box sealed with tape next to the bed. Vince was known for being very curious, so he went and knelt next to the box and tore the adhesive tape that sealed the box, for some reason that sound seemed pleasant to him.

Inside the box there were many books that Vince didn't know, however, among so many old books there was one that caught the blonde boy's attention. It was a somewhat thick dark green notebook. In gold letters it read "Iván's Diary." Vince opened the journal and slid in a sheet of yellowed paper. There was something written:

"Dear reader, below you are about to read the adventures of my son Ivan. I hope you do not judge me or him and on the contrary, if you are a fan of these games, I hope you enjoy this little journey through time. Ivan asked me to leave the diary in his room, right where you are now. Don't worry, Ivan is fine. He's probably already married by the time you're reading this note. Anyway, enjoy."

Intrigued by what the small note said, Vince continued to the next page. There was a little introduction there:

"Hello, my name is Ivan Malkov, I am currently 11 years old. Originally this would be a notebook to make simple notes, but my dad is a writer and he wants me to be one too when I am an adult, that is why I will start documenting day by day my adventures between ropes and what my dad calls gags, although for me it's just duct tape and bandannas ." The date written on the top left says that Iván wrote that on March 19, 2001, 20 years ago. Right on the back of the page was a photograph taped, it showed a thin boy, with blonde hair like Vince's, smiling happily next to a bright red car.

The next page began with the following title:
"March 19th, 2001

Dad needed a lot of silence, because he was writing his second book, the first one is very good by the way. Dad says I'm a little restless and noisy, so he suggested I go play in the yard. I did it but I got bored very quickly and I don't have neighbors. I went back to Dad's room to ask him to come play for a while. Dad seemed upset but he still wasn't rude to me. He told me we were going to play a funnier, quiet game. I remember jumping with excitement when he said that, so I waited with great curiosity. Dad left the room and returned with a thick roll of duct tape and a small piece of cloth. I looked at him curiously but he smiled. He ordered me to place my hands behind my back and when I did I heard the loud sound of the tape coming off the roll, the next thing I felt was the sticky material that made my wrists very close together, when Dad finished I couldn't separate my wrists. I remember that I was very excited and nervous, dad calmed me down and told me to trust him. Next Dad took more tape from the roll and wrapped it around my arms and chest. Then he wrapped more tape around my ankles and knees, that day I was wearing long socks, so the tape wouldn't hurt my skin. After that dad smiled and told me that every good prisoner should remain silent so he asked me to open my mouth, right after that he put the piece of cloth in and when I closed my lips dad tore off a long strip of duct tape and slowly stuck it on my lips, then glued a second strip, so that the lower part of my face, from just below my nose to my chin, was covered in that shiny, sticky silver layer. That tape was so sticky that I tried to separate my lips but I couldn't, plus the piece of cloth immobilized my tongue.

Dad picked me up on his shoulders and dropped me on his bed. I clearly remember his words << Have fun trying to untie yourself, champion. I need at least one more hour, if you can't free yourself I will do it for you and we will go to the lake to fish, okay? >> I nodded excitedly and before returning to his Underwood typewriter, Dad took the camera from him and took a photo of me bound and gagged with tape. I felt very helpless, I had never been so silent and without moving so much. The tape bands felt very tight and I couldn't get free. Now I knew how my Super man and Max Steel action figures felt when I tied them up with rubber bands. When I finished, Dad asked me to write my experience in the diary and here I am. By the way, as I write I have a sponge ball in my mouth and two strips of silver duct tape sealing my lips, dad will be coming soon to tie me up so I can sleep tied and gagged."

Vince couldn't believe what he had just read, his pupils were dilated and suddenly it started to get very hot, so he took off his brown coat. Just like the first page, this one had a photo pasted on it, and it was just the photo that Iván mentioned in the diary. The eleven-year-old boy appeared in the photo, with bands of silver duct tape around his small body, his hands behind his back and his mouth covered just as he described. Iván's face reflected surprise, perhaps his father took the photo unexpectedly. The boy was wearing a green T-shirt, beige shorts and long white socks.

The next page was titled "Day 2." Anxiously, Vince began reading Iván's second adventure…
Last edited by BoudBoy22 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

it seem what vince made an interesting discover!!!!!
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 2 months ago it seem what vince made an interesting discover!!!!!
Oh yeah
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Amazing story idea! I loved every single paragraph 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story idea! I like the idea of a bondage story within a story through a diary, and maybe it'll lead to Vince deciding to try some tie up fun.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago Great story idea! I like the idea of a bondage story within a story through a diary, and maybe it'll lead to Vince deciding to try some tie up fun.
Hey, thank you so much
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great fun little tale @BoudBoy22
Well written through and through. Quite original as well.
I look forward to seeing if you continue this one.

Thanks for sharing!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations start extremely interesting and exciting true incredibly looking forward to reading more
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'm intrigued to know about this Ivan's tale from his diary. Nice work @BoudBoy22, can't wait to read more.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Hey guys, thank you so much for your support. Here, the second part.

April 8th, 2001

"After my first two bondage sessions, in which Dad had only used duct tape, a couple of days went by without me being tied up, so this is my second day in so long. A couple of things happened, school started, I turned 12 and apparently I was taller. Dad considered that I was already an old boy to endure the next step in these games with ropes and gags. At first I didn't know what he meant, meanwhile He simply smiled and winked at me. Minutes later the school bus arrived and after tying the red tie of my uniform, I ran out.

When classes ended, I jumped off the bus at full speed. I ran into the house and headed to my dad's room, where he would probably be working on his writing in front of the typewriter. I heard the echo of my shiny sole shoes on the wooden floor of the house. When I opened the door, Dad was standing by the window of his room, he was smoking a cigarette and the smoke was lost in the air. Dad also wore black leather gloves, he had never worn them before and it was an especially warm day. He looked at me and greeted me with a big smile. I directed my gaze toward the bed, where several rolls of white rope rested next to the unmistakable thick roll of duct tape and a red scarf. Excitement shook my body and I ran to dad. He meanwhile sat on a chair and asked me to sit on his lap. I did so and with one of his gloved hands he covered my mouth, gently at first and then he pressed it, then his other arm wrapped around my body to hold me. I remember that I instinctively let out a kind of moan at my dad's surprising action. “How was school, champ? Everything is ok? "

MMhhffm" I nodded. I could smell the strange smell of leather in my nostrils, in addition to the smell of cigarettes, which I strangely liked. Dad removed his hand from my mouth and asked me if I was ready to be tied up, with my eyes shining with excitement, I answered yes, to which he suggested that I go change my clothes into something more comfortable. I told him that I wanted to be tied up in my school uniform. A few days ago I had read a comic about a young detective who was kidnapped from his school and tied up while wearing his school uniform, which was identical to mine, gray pants, white shirt, red tie and shiny black shoes, so I wanted to feel like that kidnapped boy detective.

Dad accepted my proposal and ordered me to lie face down on the bed with my hands behind my back. Since it was my first time tied up with ropes, it wasn't that bad, in fact it worked better than duct tape, that is if you take into account that I am a strange boy who wants to be tied up so much that I have no opportunity to escape. I felt the rope wrap around my wrists, slowly they felt much tighter. Dad tied a couple of knots here and there until he had a neat band of rope wrapped tightly around my wrists. I remembered that in the comic, the boy also had his elbows tied.

"Dad, are you going to tie my elbows too?"

"Not today, champion, we are going step by step, when you are older you will be very well tied"

I sighed a little disappointed, however all of that was made up for when my arms were tied to my torso with a tight rope surrounding my chest. My legs were tied at the ankles and knees. Dad then took more rope that ran vertically down my body, coiling around my groin and my butt. I felt a strange chill, but it was still pleasant, as I later discovered that the more I twisted my arms, the more the rope tightened in that part of my body. Finally came my favorite part, the gag. Dad took the red handkerchief and tied it between my teeth, some kind of cleavegag or something. I thought that was it, I was a little disappointed that the gag was so weak, but the sound of the duct tape being torn gave me hope. Dad wrapped the duct tape around my head three times, which felt so good, it was very tight and when I saw how quiet it was, I tried to scream, discovering that a small, almost inaudible moan was barely coming out of my mouth.

Finally Dad showed off when he cut a long piece of duct tape and stuck it over my eyes. He patted me on the cheek and left me lying on the bed, tightly bound and gagged. I took all the time to analyze my situation and process all those emotions that invaded my mind and body. I felt euphoric, I felt the ropes tighten around my arms and legs, I felt like I was going crazy, I had never been so helpless before and if it weren't for Dad being in the same room, I think I would have felt terrified. I squirmed as much as I could but the ropes never loosened, the scarf and the tape over it did an excellent job of silencing me. As I listened to the keys of Dad's Underwood, fatigue overcame me and I fell asleep.

As I write this page, my mouth is once again taped shut, except that as before there is also a handkerchief tied between my teeth. Dad said he would change my gag right before leaving me alone in my room, he didn't want to take any risks. Sorry, I have to finish here, Dad came into my room with the ropes he needed to tie me up. See you on the next page, if anyone is reading this."

Vince was increasingly captivated with that diary, now the blonde boy had settled down on the bed to read more carefully. Never before had a book captured his attention like that.

As usual and to ensure that the story was real, another photograph was pasted on the back of the page. Just as Ivan said it, there he was, 12 years old, bound and gagged with ropes and gagged and blindfolded with duct tape, wearing his school uniform. The descriptions could not be more precise, as they coincided exactly with what he had narrated in the diary.

Vince turned the page and on the third day he promised much more.
Last edited by BoudBoy22 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Another great chapter, @BoudBoy22!

Ivan is having fun with his dad and their games and Vince is enjoying the diary more and more. Wonder what else Ivan has been tied up with and how he enjoyed it. Maybe Vince can try it out himself. I find it funny that Ivan is gagged still as he writes his tales and it gets changed a lot.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow it's still so exciting I really love it a lot
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Loved the second chapter! Ivan's Dad is more strict than I thought and it was great to see him wearing leather gloves! Grear work, @BoudBoy22 8-)

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm it!!!

i love the detail of ivan tied wearing that cute school uniform!!!!

im ended intrigued about if the kiddo sleept tied and gagged
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hey just discovered this tale....It's great!

I am like Vince intrigued as to what happens to Ivan next. Ivan's treatment seems progressive in terms of the tie up. Like how so far Ivan gets excited at the prospect of getting tied up. I wonder if that will change as treatments get more and more restrictive...Especially like the descriptions of the knots getting more and more tighter as Ivan attempts to escape...... :oops: :P And his dad getting more dominant with the gloved handgag and tie up treatments...

I know for sure that Vince by reading this tale is having a new awakening and a new education, and am wondering how and what he will do with this information.... :mrgreen:

Looking forward to Day 3! Thanks!!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

This is getting good!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fun continuation @BoudBoy22
Definitely appreciate the narration and format of this story. The concept is original.
I think it's safe to say a lot of us are anxious for more pages to be flipped and for Ivan to "get" older so that we get to see his father's increasingly strict ropework ;) Well done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

April 25, 2001

As you will see, dear reader, I don't usually write literally every time Dad ties me up, as these are usually times when he simply uses duct tape to keep me still and quiet during his writing sessions. For example, one time we wanted to watch a movie together at night, so there was Dad waiting for me with the thick roll of silver duct tape, while I came down from my room wearing my blue pajamas with planets and meteorites. A couple of minutes later, we were both in a large chair in front of the television, I was tightly tied, with my hands behind my back, my ankles and my knees, a ball of cloth in my mouth and two strips of tape stuck over my lips. So there weren't really interesting things happening until I met Alex.

Alex and I were in seventh grade, except he was from another section, until the school principal decided to send him to my classroom. I really liked him, he had short, shiny brown hair that was always combed. Alex had a kind face, adorned with freckles and round glasses that gave him the look of an intelligent child. Unfortunately, his appearance also attracted the attention of the bullies, to be more precise, two of them. German and Oliver. The first was a stocky, black-haired boy who was in seventh grade for the second time. Germán's henchman, Oliver, was a red-haired, thin boy with a pointy nose.

I caught both boys trying to take Alex's money and lunch. I approached them and distracted them enough for Alex to run away. The boys chased me, but I was faster and thinner, so I hid in a corner and when Germán passed right by me, I placed my foot and Germán stumbled, falling heavily to the ground. All the boys laughed at him and I could see the rising anger in his eyes.

Our last class was gymnastics, I put on my uniform, satin shorts, white t-shirt, tennis shoes and white socks. At the end of class I ran into Alex and he thanked me for helping him. That day I accompanied Alex back to his house, we didn't take the bus because he lived very close to the school. As we passed by a lonely alley, I felt a pair of strong arms drag me to the back of the alley, Alex met the same fate. We tried to scream but they covered our mouths with their hands. Our captors were Germán and Oliver.

“You will pay for humiliating me, stupid boy,” Germán growled.

“I'm warning you, leave us alone,” I said.

"Silence. Give me the duct tape” said Germán, and then the tape began to surround my body quickly, joining my arms to my torso. Then my arms were violently pulled back and my wrists were soon taped together with more tape. I looked at Alex on the floor, Oliver was sitting astride his back, covering his mouth with his hand, while the boy cried.

“Give me your socks,” Germán ordered. Oliver didn't seem very convinced of the idea. I suspected what he might need Oliver's socks for and I got nervous.

“What? Mom is going to kill me!”

“I'm going to kill you if you don't do what I say,” Germán said and then Oliver, who was also wearing a gym uniform, took off his shoes and socks. I watched as Germán took one of those socks crumpled into a ball and brought it to my face. I smelled Oliver's sweat, but it wasn't a completely unpleasant smell, I had smelled much stinkier socks before. Anyway I refused to have those socks in my mouth until Germán covered my nose and I had no choice but to open my mouth. The stinky ball of cloth entered my mouth, filling every space, it was very big, so Germán struggled for a while until the sock was completely inside my mouth. The taste was unpleasant and I could feel it absorbing my saliva. Germán tore a long strip of duct tape and began to wrap it fiercely around my head, sealing my lips. I felt that familiar sensation of duct tape pressing against my face.

"Hurry up, Germán, someone can come by and see us" Oliver said as Alex's thin body writhed under his butt.

"I'm coming" Germán answered and my ankles were tied with more duct tape, also my knees and at the height of my thighs. In the end I ended up tied up and rolling on the dirty floor like a worm. Germán handed the roll of duct tape to Oliver and immediately Alex was bound and gagged like me. That was probably his first time tied and gagged, which is why fear was visible in his blue eyes. The two bullies left and left us lying there. I loved the feeling of being bound and gagged, but I had to be considerate of Alex, so the first thing I did was crawl towards him and try to remove the layers of tape covering his mouth.

“Mmmfggjmm” Alex moaned as he felt the pull of the tape. I tried to apologize but that dirty sock and layers of sticky tape sealed off my attempts to speak.

It was very difficult trying to remove the sticky gag from Alex, Oliver made sure each layer was tighter than the last. Five minutes later the sweat was running down my forehead and soaking my shirt. Alex wasn't even trying to free himself, he had totally resigned himself. He wasn't crying anymore, he was just looking at me with his sad eyes. I finally decided to ask someone for help, so I stood up with some difficulty and started jumping towards the street, it was difficult to keep my balance with my hands tied behind my back and my legs tied. A couple of kids from our school were passing by and saw me jumping towards them.

"Omg, what happened?" said one of them and quickly took out some scissors from his backpack and very carefully cut the tape that covered my face.

“Thank you very much, my friend is also tied up in the alley” I said as soon as I spit out Oliver's disgusting sock. The boys quickly cut the tape that tied my hands and legs and we headed towards where Alex was. When Alex was untied, I walked him to his house. Our gym uniforms were dirty and sweaty, so we would have to give our parents a good explanation. In short, Alex's parents and my dad found out what Germán and Oliver did and expelled them from school."

The page was coming to an end and Vince quickly looked on the back for the photo that Ivan always posted, but there was nothing. Logically, Iván's father was not there to take the photo. So Vince turned to the next page:

May 6, 2001

“On one of my excursions in dad's room I came across a great discovery, a magazine of bound and gagged men, it was then that I had a kind of epiphany. In many of the photographs there were handsome guys, tied with tight ropes and best of all, in their mouths was a bright red ball tied with leather straps. I suddenly felt unable to stop looking at those photographs, until the photos that appeared later were a bit explicit, men shirtless or in underwear, muscular bodies shiny with sweat. I quickly abandoned the magazine before I saw anything unpleasant, God, I was 12 years old. When I recovered from my excitement I ran to the backyard where Dad was doing some repairs on the wooden fence.

"Dad, you know? I've considered the idea that I'm ready for another kind of gag."

Dad raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
“What kind of gag? "

“I don't know, you know, some kind of red ball with black straps would be cool,” I said.

"Where did you see that"

“Nowhere, I just imagined it,” I said.

“Tell me the truth, because I know when you're lying,” Dad said.

“Okay, I found a magazine in your room and there were men like you or younger, and they had this shiny red thing in their mouth and I thought I could…”

“You know I don't like you touching my private things. Besides, you're too young for those kinds of gags, and I don't have one either,” Dad said.

“Sorry,” I said.

“Maybe for your 13th birthday I'll buy you one,” he said.

“But that's almost a year away.”

“I'm sorry, champion, those are my rules.”

A couple of days after my failed attempt at being gagged with a rubber ball, I was talking to Alex about what Germán and Oliver did to us. We hadn't talked about it in all this time. Alex told me that he was very afraid but that he was very surprised because I was very calm. So I told him my secret, that daddy bound and gagged me. I immediately noticed a spark of curiosity on his face.

"Does he really do that? Doesn't it scare you?" Alex said.

“At first I was scared, but I realized that with dad by my side there was nothing to be afraid of.”

“I wonder what it feels like to be tied up without being afraid,” said Alex.

"I have an idea. The best way to overcome your fears is to face them. Let's go home and I'll tell dad to tie us both together.”

“I don't know… no
“I’m not sure,” Alex said in his high-pitched, timid voice.

"Come on, it'll be fun"

In the end I managed to convince Alex and together we headed home. Dad was in the front yard, sitting under an umbrella and drinking lemonade. It was an especially hot day so Dad was wearing jean shorts, a sleeveless shirt, and sandals. Alex and I also wore clothes appropriate to the temperature that day, shirts, sports shorts and tennis shoes with ankle socks.

I told Dad about the idea of ​​being tied up next to Alex.

“Are you two sure about this? I mean, is Alex sure he wants to do this?”

“Of course he is sure,” I said.

“Let him answer, son, don't make me gag you first.”

"Yes sir. I want to try it, Ivan said it would be fun” Alex answered.

So the three of us went into the house and Dad pulled out his arsenal of ropes, some tissues, and his thick roll of sticky silver duct tape.

“Me first, so you can see that there is nothing to fear,” I said as Dad stood behind me and began to wrap the long piece of rope around my wrists expertly. As always, when he finished the last knot, my wrists were firmly tied. The next thing Dad did was tie a longer rope around my arms to pull them close to my torso, then he passed the rope across my crotch and my butt, just like he did last time. I checked how tied I was and nodded satisfied, I sat on the couch and dad tied more rope around my ankles, at the level of my knees, and over my thighs. Alex had a perplexed look.

“It feels very comfortable, don't worry, Alex,” I said. Alex nodded.

“Time to be quiet, son,” Dad said.

Then I remembered Oliver's sock and even though it was disgusting, I wanted to have a sock inside my mouth.

“Could you put a sock inside my mouth, then the bandanna , and finally the duct tape?”

“Could it be one of your socks?” Dad said.

I nodded enthusiastically and then Dad took off one of my shoes and then my ankle sock. He had put those socks on me in the morning, so they weren't smelly or sweaty, but they still did their job of keeping me quiet and tongue-tied. Dad then tied a bandanna with a knot in the middle and finally added three tight layers of tape. My words were totally inaudible.

“MMMMFFFMMM!! "I confirmed that this was very effective.

“Are you ready, Alex?” Dad asked.

Alex looked at me and I winked. Alex nodded and almost ten minutes later we were both tightly bound and gagged on a large couch in the living room. Dad had only put two strips of tape over his mouth, but they looked tight, since the shape of my friend's lips were very visible, especially when he tried to speak.

“Mmmfmggmfm”

“Mmmffmmmmmpfmm.”

I loved those muzzled talks.

Before returning to his resting place, Dad took a photo of the two of us. We stayed there for almost an hour, occasionally squirming, but Dad's knots were inescapable, and the rope bands around our limbs held firm until Dad returned and untied us.

Do I have to say that as I write this I am gagged? Yes, I know, it's to make Dad's job easier, since now he has to tie up two boys, since Alex is being tied and gagged right now in my bed. Dad's almost finished, so I have to go..."

Vince turned the page and then came across the photograph of the two 12 year old boys bound and gagged on a couch. Just as Ivan described it, there was Alex, a boy slightly smaller than Ivan, with close-cropped brown hair and his mouth covered with strips of silver duct tape. His small body is imprisoned by long ropes wrapped around his chest, his legs and his arms. Ivan next to him, wearing comfortable clothes and just as he said, the heavy gag around his mouth and his head. The more he looked at those photos, Vince began to wish he were as bound and gagged as Ivan and Alex.

PD:
A small modification I made was to put dates instead of writing day one, day two, etc., because I want to write more chapters with an older Ivan, so if he wrote every day, we would have hundreds of chapters
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

it's getting more and more interesting
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this so far! Interesting premise. And as time goes on the ties and gags are more intricate. And I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before Vince finds a way to get tied up too.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow!!!

ivan found a friend and a partner
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

IT must have been great to be tied up with someone esle :D Great chapter!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic