Benefits (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Benefits (M/M)

Post by blackbound »

BENEFITS (M/M)

Sometimes I felt like God hated me.

Manga - yes, that was his name and no, he better not catch you laughing at it - had been born in Cameroon, moved to France, and finally here. He spoke English with the sexiest French accent tinging his deep voice. He was tall with warm dark brown skin, baby-faced with a head of dreadlocks, an athlete but not a jock, a top student, beloved by all... and my roommate.

I was living with an incredibly hot dude, and he was completely off-limits to me.

We got along well. He knew I was gay and didn't care; he very much was not interested in men. Or women. I kept my crush on him to myself. Sometimes I'd watch him sleep and quietly pleasure myself, but that was as far as it went. And since I couldn't have who I wanted, I too wasn't interested in (other) men or women. We made a powerful study team.

Lately, however, he'd been somewhat distracted, even harried, and manifested nervous tics. He'd just stopped himself tapping the table over and over after I nudged him and was now playing with a stress ball instead of paying attention.

"Ah, putain," he growled and fired the ball at the wall. "I can't concentrate. Sorry, man."

"What's up?"

"My therapist's not been available for the past few weeks and it's driving me nuts!"

I'd had no idea he went to therapy, and said as much.

"Oh, it's not, like, therapy therapy. I... you'll just think I'm weird."

"Manga, we've been roommates for how long? You can tell me, if you want to."

I saw him come to a decision.

- * -

"It's called Deprivation Therapy," he said. He hesitated, then it all came out in a rush. "First, she puts my hands into these leather bags, then I get immobilized, silenced, blinded and deafened."

My brain took a few moments to catch up with what had arrived at my ears. It felt like the heavens had split and God, far from hating me, had reached out and dropped a gift in my lap.

"And that works?" I managed to get out without squeaking.

"The way she explains it is that I'm not in control, I don't have to decide anything, I don't have to lead anyone. I can't hear, see, speak, move, so it's just me. I struggle, that's part of it, but I can't get out, and then I relax and think of nothing. Hell, I usually fall asleep at some point."

"Huh," was all I trusted myself to say right now.

"Anyway, she's not here right now and I'm more stressed out than ever and I need this." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, you must think this is some weird sex shit."

"Hey, no, I get it."

And then I decided to go all in.

"Uh, maybe I could help you? I don't have any of that stuff you mentioned except earplugs, but maybe we can improvise?"

"A white man tryna tie up a black man, huh," he drawled, slowly. I must've looked mortified because he immediately started cracking up. "No, I'm just messing with you, frerot. I appreciate the offer, but how we gonna do this?"

I thought for a moment, then snapped my fingers. "Socks."

"Huh?"

"Your athletic socks. They're long enough to tie you up and gag and blindfold you, and we can pull them over your hands."

"Hmm," he said. "I need to be able to struggle though, and the gag is like this rubber ball so I can bite into it."

I walked over to my wardrobe and browsed through, pulling the long belt from the bathrobe. I had another pants belt in there, as well as wearing one, so I removed that and held the three items up.

"Not bad," he said, then retrieved another long belt from his own bathrobe. "So what she does is I lie down on my stomach, she ties my wrists and ankles, then she connects them together with some more rope, then ties my elbows."

Again I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Ok, uh, I think I can do that. Ok, so one more thing."

I walked over to where the stress ball had landed and picked it up.

He was unrolling two pairs of socks. I snatched one of them and put the stress ball inside, pushed it to the center, held the contraption up. "Would this work?"

"That's pretty clever!"

I watched as he tried the makeshift gag on himself. He left it in as he tied another sock around his eyes. A few seconds later, he removed both items.

"Yeah, I think that'll work. Usually I put that stuff on myself but I'ma have to direct you so you tie me up correctly so you'll have to add them at the end." He paused. "Uh, if you're still up for it."

I pretended to be hesitant. "I can try..."

He pulled the other pair of socks over his hands. "Ok, let's go."

"What, right now?"

"No time like the present!"

My heart was beating in my chest as I picked up the various items. He laid on his bed and put his hands behind his back.

I was nearly shaking as I started to bind them with the cloth belt. He gave me directions on how his therapist did it and it took two or three tries before he was satisfied. He struggled briefly but unsuccessfully.

I used one leather belt to wrap around his ankles and the other to complete the hogtie, leaving me with the second cloth belt.

Following his directions again, I wrapped it around his elbows and pulled them towards each other until he bade me stop, then tied it off.

He bucked against the bonds for a minute and seemed satisfied.

"Forgot to tie my hair out the way, can you grab a hairband and just pull it up for me?"

I approached from the side to gather his dreadlocks up into a bundle, tying them into a "palm tree" so they wouldn't be in the way of the gag and blindfold. As an added bonus, he couldn't see my physical reaction to what I was doing to him.

"Ready?" I asked.

He opened wide as I inserted the sock with the stress ball into his mouth, knotting it behind his neck. The blindfold went on next, and then I picked a pair of unused earplugs and pushed them into place.

I sat there and watched him struggle, listened to him grunt, too afraid to do anything in case the blindfold slipped. Eventually, he relaxed into the ropes. His breathing became more regular, and soon after, he was snoring softly, his lips glistening with a bit of drool.

I waved my hand in front of his face, snapped my fingers next to his ears, did some fake jabs at his face to see if there was any reaction.

There was none, so I did what any horny gay guy in my stead would've done, managing not to make a sound as I came over and over - just in case he'd dislodged those earplugs.

Eventually he awoke and asked to be untied; obviously I did so immediately. He thanked me profusely, and everything was fine for a few days.

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well told, as usual.
Now, what about after those few days?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loving this! I’d really enjoy this kind of therapy, not on the giving and receiving end. Well done!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Why the hell couldn't I have had such a roommate that needed this sensory therapy 😅

Now I'm curious what happened since "everything was fine for a few days". Need to know where this is going 😁
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Love the story! Bondage really is so relaxing/theraputic
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome start @blackbound!
Well written and flowing just as we've come to expect of you.
What an awesome roommate to have! Imagine how fun that would be.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

very nice beginning, @blackbound!
I really wonder where I could sign up for such a therapy.... :twisted:
Manga is so lucky to have such an understangin and helpful roommate :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc, @Red86 - working on it!

@CaptiveDan, @Canuck100 and @squirrel, this has actually been a thing for several years now - I renamed it but it can be found as "bondage meditation" or "BDSM therapy".

And @bondagefreak, thanks for the encouragement and shout-out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic