Gal Gadot Babysitter Mummification story!! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gal Gadot Babysitter Mummification story!! (F/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hi check it out here let me know what you think
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -771931545

Here's a New story featuring the beautiful Gal Gadot as a Babysitter with Lots of mummification, a huge wrap gag and some tickling fun!
Tell me what you think if you like :)

Gal Gadot was approached by a charity to make some kids happy for the weekend, being the kind and gracious person she was, she'd love the idea and cleared her schedule for that 2 day period. When she arrived she met the caretaker of the kids and she nicely explained that the kids wished to play some and that she had to do an hour long meeting so Gal would have to watch and be with the kids for an hour by herself. So Gal got stuck with babysitting duty which she loved because she loved kids but this kids where a little different they don't want to interact with her much and talked quietly to each other across the room when she try to be friendly with them then started whispering again plotting something!?

"Hi can we try a game with you it will be really fun for us!" "Oh of course I love fun games what do you guys have in mind guys... guys??"

Then suddenly a wide thick leather strapped wrapped around her arms and chest pinning them to sides! It began to cinched and squeeze good and tight
"Ommff that's kind of tight, is this like an escaped patient game or something?"
"Well something like that can you stand straight and really still for a min or two please miss Gadot"

And surprisingly fast the trouble makers all teamed up and started wrapping her from head to toe in black pallet wrap from the supply closet they stole for playing games but Gal won't have imagined they turn her into a black shrink wrap mummy!
"You have to try to escape you we like to do this it's called an 100 layer escape challenge"
Oh that's very cute and cleaver"
Gal hobbled and buckled in the black but it was super tight and really thick she though she was going to fall on her face in front of them and embarrass herself but they had more devious plans for the lovely celebrity guest!

Gal was standing on a big grey plushy blanket spread out on the floor and didn't even notice it this entire time and suddenly the kids pulled the rug out of her and made her hope frantically and fall back on her ass hard!
"Hey what the hell don't ever do that you could really hurt some one like theMMMMMUUPPPHHHHHH!!!!"
As soon as she started telling the kids a hopeful message of kindness then grab fistfuls of smelly dirty panties from the other lady caretakers!!
"What the fuck are they doing!? Are you fucking kidding me!!??"

Gal's mouth stretched to max capacity and had huge wide eyes in shock as the brats cram and packed 10 panties that where absolutely disgusting! She tried to spit them back out but her mouth was soo stuffed she couldn't even move her tongue or jaw and both cheeks where puffed up like chipmunks, was cute from afar but for Gadot this was the most helpless and fucked she had ever been in her life and it was at the hands of this demon kids, Why!!!

Next one of the bastards brings out a giant roll of blue vinyl tape, Gal in horror tried to scream and shook her head from side to side furiously to prevent the wrap gag but they pulled and ripped the tape over her horrible smelly panty stuffed mouth and wrapped as tightly as possible, continuing for until about half the roll was used and Gal bitched and struggled all the way

"MMMPPPHH MMMPPPHHHMM MMMPPPHHHHMMMMM!!!!!!"

Remember that grey thick blanket that was on the floor? Well next there plan was cocoon Miss Gadot in that very blanket the she had been standing and sitting on in the early part of the day!!
They stretched the huge blanket out so it was flat and smooth and lined up Gal's shoulders with the top and ankles to the bottom she her head and feet would be pocking out for the next step of torture!
They like a burrito they wrap up Gal pulling the blanket tight so each wrap it is as tight as possible and every inch of the blanket cocoons and swaddle her, it takes about 4 rolls to complete the Gadot burrito and it was inescapable!!

She try to roll back out or shimmy out but she was already wrapped in the pallet wrap too!!
It was 2 super tight cocoons wrapping her up but then weren't done yet! To seal the cocoon they took another roll of tape they stole and wrapped almost every inch of her again tightening the blanket cocoon and making it impossible the break loose or wriggle out she was done for!!

"PppphhhMmmmppppphhhhhh Leemmmtt MMmeeppp Ouuhhhhmmm!!"

Gal won't out badly but the fun had just begun! The kids then all at once attacked her feet with there little smooth fingers and this made the very ticklish Gal scream in laughter muffled up by the enormous wrap gag
"HHHPPPMMM HHHHAHAHAHMMMMMMPPP HHHHAAAAMMMPPPHHHHGGGG!!"

It don't stop for what felt like 10 mins! SO much laughter and kicking she want to knock this little shits the fuck out but she was too exhausted and sweating pouring down of forehead she almost wanted to cry! But then they actually stopped and started whisper huddling again what the fuck could they possibly do next she was totally helpless and humiliated, gurgling on granny panties soaked in wet pussy juices!!

The kids taunted her with a pair of scissors right in front of her face and her fucking hated this! Muffling and shaking her head trying to tell them to fuck off and cut her out with her eyes!! But they told her she has 30 mins to escape or
"You'll be in much, Much worst trouble, BY!!"
"What the fuck does that mean! Oh god I need to fight and get out now but I'm nothing but a big wrapped up worm squirming on the floor locked in a room with NO body to help!
If I can just use these damn scissors to snip some of the tape away Maybe I can wriggle enough to get the attention of some person here hows not a lunatic!!"
So Gal furiously trying to work with the scissors in between her big toes and turning it on the cocoon
"Hey maybe this will Work!" Ha You stupid brats are SO in trouble when I get out! I'm going to mummify every last one of you and never look back!!" "I'm almost there SO close I can fell it!!!
"Oh fuck it slipped, shit this is hard why did I ever come to this stupid place! I'll never visit people without extreme protection again!

Next thing she know the caretaker returned and flew through the door extremely pissed and livid, it was like an entirely different person!
"I'm soo disappointed in you I really though a Wonder Woman like you could help find the kids and turn them or to a new leaf" "What I'm no consular why would they think I could cure evil!?"
"Well honey I think you it's time we deal with you the hard way and make you disappear you've couldn't help us so I have to take care of you instead!"
"No No Please Help me! Just Let Me out and and I'm never talk please I give you millions of dollars please don't kill me!!"
She panicked into her gag but the takers was not listening she dragged Gal's mummified body to the basement where she could do her work in peace, it seems like she's had a "guest" or two here before.

The evil colored haired caretaker laid out a super huge thick blue blanket, twice as big and thick as the grey one Gal was mummified in right now! Maybe she was devilishly Teaching the kids to prepackage the women for her kidnappings so now she could wrap the victims up to an even more helpless peril!!

What ever the case Gal screamed her head off as the caretaker tucked, rolled, and tightened her up in the new blanket her super cocoon squeezed and suffocated her The tightness was unbelievable like an anaconda wrapping her up and swallowed her whole, at the size time!!
Gal watched as every inch of her already mummified and cocoon body become a double mummified and cocooned damsel! Gal's eyes got wider and Wider and WIDER with every turn the thick plushy blanket crushing and tightening her, she muffled and grunted angrily and demanded to be released as if she had any power at all at this moment she so super fucked and helpless!!

"Just when you thought maybe you could get out maybe you could wriggle out well guess what I got? More and More rolls of duct tape all for you lucky Gal!
This is the most extreme cocoon I ever wrapped someone with so your really lucky to be snuggled and hugged!!"
"I kinda wish it was me but I'm having wayyy to much fun wrapping you up hahaha!!
Your so fucked I love IT!!!"

"FFFUUUMMMPPPH YYOOOOMMMPPHHH MMMMHHHPPPPP MMMPPPHHHHMMMMMMMPPPP!!!!"

Gal scream with all the last energy she could muster she had been wrapped up for over an hour and she was taking her sweet time mummifying her again and again and all over her entire body 5 times compressing, constricting and entombing her to an hellish level of heat and tightness!!

"That's it I Am So fucked! this is the most helpless Ive ever been and it's killing me!!"
"Help HELP HEMMMMPPPPPHHHHMMMMMMM!!!"

Gal belted out as much screams has she could but the massively thick cocoon continued to squeeze her and she fought and bucked and tired sitting up tried inch worming on the floor but it was no use the mummification was inescapable!!
The evil caretaker watched in glee from the corner and would force her to wiggle her way to the end of the room and she'd roll her around making are dizzy and continued the her fun for hour and hours.

Gal wrapped up and mummified in 5 cocoons and massively gagged with nasty dirty panties stuffing and muffling up all her terrified and angry grunts for help, cursing out her captor she would never stop fighting this super thick blanket cocoon and she would never escape it!!!

The End
Please comment if you want :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cannibalandrew 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]
Thanks for posting this here!
Just be sure to follow the rules and get your story properly gender-tagged ASAP.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

alright then sorry about that
Did you enjoy it be nice to hear something from an administrator :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really did enjoy this story! A nice Idea and well carried out!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

thanks man any fav parts? what did u like about it?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A second part would be nice :D I like Gal Gadot. Impressive mummification here. Nice Idea: Gal trying to manipulate the scissors with her big toes. Reminds me of a Dominic Wolfe Video, where the tightly mummified Randy Moore tries the same thing.
Good work!
Last edited by Caesar73 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

yep thats where I got the idea and if you go to DA I used pics from it too!
I might do a part 2 but if I dont just think that Gal got rolled up in 2 flat mummy sleeping bags and then mummified in more tape cocoons, then got stuffed in a mummy sleeping bag and mummified again in str as ps and ropes and then suspended upside down and slowly water dunked multiple times :D
Thanks for enjoying the story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A second part would be nice! Maybe some tickling of poor Gals feet? :D
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

its always possible, her feet are still exposed for now but I like my idea above ;)
Next story well have bags and blankets with Karen Gillan:)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to it :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Looking forward to it :)
It's already done
Just look for Karen mummification on here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic