Kidnapped by Teacher (Request) (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapped by Teacher (Request) (M/mm)

Post by Detective-Gag »

Troy Calloway was a player on his high school’s football team; and they had just wrapped up their afternoon practice after classes had been let out.

The defensive cornerback was lean muscle & speed, sporting the black padded pants of their football uniform, along with the blue & white jersey emblazoned with his number, 45; once he’d discarded his helmet & shoulder-pads.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead beneath the mop of dark hair, shutting the door to his locker, collecting his backpack and exiting the locker room when he was finished depositing his equipment.

As he was leaving the fitness area, however; Troy noticed something odd; despite school having been cleared out over two hours ago, he spotted two individuals on the far end of the hall.

Squinting, he saw that it was the history teacher, Mr. Hendrickson; in what looked like a fervent conversation with another student. Another moment’s appraisal allowed Troy to identify the student as another student named Mark: the young man was handing Mr. Hendrickson a duffel bag.

Troy slipped around the corner of the hallway as he saw Mark coming towards him; and the blonde student passed by, appearing unaware that Troy had spied his interaction with the teacher.

When Mark disappeared from view, Troy peeked back around the corner; but saw that both Mr. Hendrickson and the duffel bag had disappeared.

Frowning, Troy made his way towards that direction, curious as to what had just transpired between the student and the teacher.

Troy found that the doorway Mr. Hendrickson had been standing in was left open a crack; and the young athlete slipped inside what looked like an administrative office of some kind.

Rows and rows of filing cabinets lined either side of the wide space, reaching from floor to ceiling; and Troy realized this must be the archives for the school…where they stored students records, and filed documents.

Had Mark been dropping off files for Mr. Hendrickson? That didn’t seem very likely; what would a student have been doing with school documents?

Perhaps Mark was serving as Mr. Hendrickson’s personal assistant after hours…but that explanation seemed rather flimsy.

“Hello?” Troy decided to say, echoing into the room. “The door was left open; everything okay?”

Troy went further into the archive, passing rows of filing cabinets…and came across a row where one of the cabinets had been left open.

“Huh?” Troy muttered, as he went closer to inspect. Sure enough, the drawer had been pulled open, and there were document sitting on top of the cabinet…moreover, the duffel bag the player had seen exchanged with Mr. Hendrickson lay on the floor.

Troy looked around, seeing no sign of the teacher, and bent over to unzip the bag.

“Holy…!” Troy breathed, seeing wads of cash haphazardly tossed inside the bag.

The young athlete stood up, reeling from the discovery…what was Mr. Hendrickson doing with a bag of money? Had he gotten it from Mark? And why?

Before Troy could process anything further, he was yanked backward from someone behind him; as he felt a rag fall heavily down on his mouth. A foreign-smelling substance filled his nostrils; and Troy abruptly blacked out…

When he came to, Troy wasn’t sure where he was at first…his vision swam around hazily; but he was vaguely aware of some figure hunched over just in front of him.

“Easy does it,” came the sound of a man’s voice.

“Mmm…?” Troy groaned, though no words were forming. At that moment, the student realized that he couldn’t move his arms; and became aware that his wrists seemed to be tied behind his back!

“Mmmph!” Troy yelped, but again, couldn’t say anything…some kind of fabric had been pushed into his mouth; and strips of duct tape had been put over his lips.

“What did I say?” came the male voice again, and Troy’s gaze finally came into focus to reveal Mr. Hendrickson; hunched over & securing his legs together with white ropes. “Just relax!”

“Whmph mm hppnmph!?” Troy grunted, now straining against what had to be more of the rope encircling his chest.

“You…saw something you probably shouldn’t have,” Mr. Hendrickson admitted, the bulky history teacher seeming to struggle to find an authentic explanation.

“Thm mnymph?” Troy guessed, hoping to be understood despite the tape gagging him.

Mr. Hendrickson nodded slowly. “It was supposed to be harmless,” he said, wringing his hands nervously. “Your fellow student, Mark, he…he’s flunking out of his classes. His family…his family is incredibly wealthy; so Mark approached me with an offer to adjust his grades.”

Troy leaned back from where he was sitting, stunned by what he was hearing. The athlete also now realized he seemed to be inside a van if some sort: he rested against the interior wall, and football pads, stacks of orange cones, and other sporting equipment were piled next to him & secured with bungee cords.

“Mark made an offer I would have been crazy to refuse…at first, I didn’t think he’d actually be able to get it; but then he showed up with the bag of cash,” Mr. Hendrickson went on. “Some switched around files seemed like a small price to pay.”

The bearded teacher looked sympathetically at the now-bound & gagged Troy. “I didn’t expect anyone else to be around, sorry,” he apologized to Troy. “I just need to keep you out of the way while I make my arrangements…if anyone finds out I tampered with school records…”

Mr. Hendrickson shook his head. “You’ll be fine,” he said adamantly. “Just need some time…”

The teacher stood up in the van, and produced a white handkerchief from his pocket, folding it into a band. “I gotta make sure you can’t shout for help,” he said to Troy, taking the folded cloth and pulling it tightly over Troy’s already taped mouth.

“Hmph!” Troy mumbled in response to the additional gag, as Mr. Hendrickson knotted the fabric behind his head.

“That’ll keep the duct tape in place,” the teacher said to him. “Just…don’t do anything for the time being, okay?”

With that, Mr. Hendrickson turned, opening the rear double-doors of the van to slip outside.

Troy caught a brief glimpse of the school parking lot as afternoon sunlight poured into the back of the equipment van.

“Mmph!” the athlete cried out; but the layers of his gag sufficiently stifled his yells. “Hlmph!”

Mr. Hendrickson quickly closed & locked the door to the van, leaving Troy tied up in the dim light.

“Mrmph!” the student grunted, wriggling in frustration from his spot against the interior surface of the vehicle. He’d been kidnapped by a teacher! The very idea was ludicrous; except it seemed to be exactly what was happening.

Troy fell forward, and inched his way over to the van door like a worm, lifting himself into a kneeling position. Lamenting that he no longer was wearing his shoulder pads, the athlete began lightly nudging his shoulder against the van doors, hoping that maybe he could force them open.

When it became apparent they would not budge, Troy rolled backwards onto his butt, extending his bound legs so that he could use them to strike the door instead.

“Mmph! Mmph!” yelled Troy through his gag, kicking against the rear doors with his cleats. “Hlmph!”

“Huh…?” came the confused response of someone outside the van.

Troy immediately shot up in his sitting position, shocked that a bystander had happened by. “Mmph!” he yelled, cursing the gag muffling his speech. “Mmn nm hrmph!!”

He kept banging on the doors with his shoes, rocking the back of the van as much as he could to get whoever was outside’s attention.

Nate had taken his time after football practice, having stopped to chat with some of the other players. The brown-haired student had the same practice pants & jersey as the rest of the team; functioning as one of the offensive linemen.

Time had slipped away from him, and Nate had decided to get a move on. A quick visit to the locker room to collect his book bag & deposit his equipment, and the athlete had left the school building to start his walk home.

Passing through the parking lot, however, the football player had heard a peculiar banging sound coming from one of the vans the coaches used to transport their sporting equipment.

“Huh?” the lineman said, pausing behind the vehicle.

“Mmph!” came a faint noise just beyond the doors. “Mmn nm hrmph…!”

Nate frowned, setting down his bag and approaching the doors of the back of the van, observing that they seemed to be rattling.

“Someone accidentally locked themselves inside,” he thought to himself.

Nate lifted the latch on the handle, and opened one of the rear doors.

"Hello?" he said, light spilling into the space. "What the...?"

Lying on the floor of the van, was someone wearing the same football uniform as him...except they were tied up with ropes around their arms & legs. Beneath a piece of cloth tied over their mouth, Nate recognized them as Troy Calloway!

"Troy?" Nate asked, blinking in surprise. "What are you doing in here?"

"Mn bnmph kdnmphd!" Troy mumbled, straining against the gag. "Mr. Hndrcksmph tmnd mn upmph!"

"I can't understand you," Nate said, looking at their fellow bound teammate. "Is this some kind of prank?"

Troy shook his head desperately, and continued to mumble through the cloth.

"Here, lemme get that..MMPH!?"

Nate first saw Troy's eyes widen in terror; just before the brown-haired athlete felt an arm snake around his neck & clamp something down over his mouth.

"Mmm! Hmm!?" Nate yelled, back stiffening...just as his eyes began to grow heavy. "Mmm..."

--

Troy groaned from inside the equipment van, as he watched Nate fall unconscious.

Mr. Hendrickson stood behind Nate, gently lowering knocked-out boy inside the edge of the vehicle; a rag in his hand soaked in whatever he had used to put the two of them to sleep.

"This is bad," Mr. Hendrickson breathed, shaking his head & sounding frantic. "This is REALLY bad."

The teacher lifted the snoring Nate into the van, closing the doors behind him. Troy could only watch silently as Mr. Hendrickson began tying Nate up the same way as he was; starting with the boy's wrists.

"I'm going to have to deal with this in a different way," Mr. Hendrickson muttered to himself, as he bound Nate's arms & legs. "There's no way I'm keeping my job after this."

The teacher flipped the unconscious student over, tearing off a few pieces of the white duct tape & placing them over Nate's mouth.

Once he was gagged, Mr. Hendrickson turned back to Troy. "I'll cut both of you loose in a while," he said to him. "But don't make any more noise, you hear me!?"

Troy gulped, but nodded.

Mr. Hendrickson exited the van, locking it as before; leaving Troy to inspect Nate to see when his teammate might regain consciousness...

--

"Mrmmm..." Nate grumbled, opening his eyes slowly. "Hrmm...?"

"Nmnt!" came a voice to his right.

Nate leaned up, unable to move his arms, as his vision adjusted to the dim light of the van. Troy was still sitting against the interior cab of the vehicles, trussed with ropes, and a white rag tied tightly over his mouth.

"Whmnt hppnmd?" Nate tried to ask; realizing then that something sticky had been put over his mouth.

"Mr. Hrndrcksm kdnppmd mmph," Troy tried to explain, the gag making it difficult.

Nate processed his friend's murmuring. "Thm tchrmph?" he guessed.

Troy nodded; and the two boys began twisting against their ropes now that they were both awake.

"Wmn't bdgmph," Nate grimaced, beads of sweat forming on his foreheard from the effort; and seeing that Troy was already slumped from exhaustion.

Suddenly, there came the sound of the back of the van opening once more.

"In you go!" came the voice of Mr. Hendrickson; as someone was pushed into the van alongside Troy & Nate.

Both of the athletes blinked in surprise to see their fellow student, Mark...the blonde student wasn't in athletic gear; instead wearing a light blue polo shirt & jeans.

...he also had his wrists bound behind his back, and his mouth taped shut with pieces of white tape plastered over his lips, as he flopped on the equipment van floor on his belly.

"Wmph hmnd mm dlmph!" the young man said angrily, trying to talk through the duct tape, it sounding like something had been used to stuff his mouth. "Ymph cmn't dmph thmph tm mmph!"

"I never should have taken your deal," Mr. Hendrickson told Mark, standing behind him as the boy looked up to see both Troy & Nate inside the van with him.

"Whmt thm hlmph mm gmphinh nmph!?" Mark angrily mumbled up at the two jocks.

The two boys mumbled back to him incoherently, as Mr. Hendrickson began binding Mark's legs.

"I called Mark here to tell him that there'd been a complication with our deal," Mr. Hendrickson explained as he tied the crooked student up. "Long story short...I "convinced" Mark to withdraw some more money from his Dad's account; since he already seemed to have been able to get some from before."

Mark yelled angrily through the duct tape at the betrayal; and Mr. Hendrickson took out a folded white cloth, and quickly pulled it over the blonde student's mouth, suppressing his shouts with the gag.

"By the time the father figures out what he did...and they find the three of you here...I have disappeared," Mr. Hendrickson said lamentably..

He picked up the duffle bag from the asphalt outside the vehicle, patting it with his hand.

"But at least I have enough cash now to start over," Mr. Hendrickson added, looking over the three students now stuck inside the equipment van.

The teacher took out one final cloth, and proceeded to tie it over Nate's taped mouth. "You and your teammate here don't have anything to worry about; but I can't have you go yelling too soon," Mr. Hendrickson said as he finished gagging the boy. "But Mark...well, he's going to have to explain where all that money went."

Now thoroughly tied up & silenced, the assortment of students nearly shook the van from their combined weight & the force of their struggling.

"Mmph!" Troy pleaded.

"Hlmph!" Nate yelled, adjusting to the pressure of the new gag.

"Gmnt mmph mnt mmph hrmph!" Mark growled angrily, bobbing angrily on the floor of the vehicle.

"Adios, kids," Mr. Hendrickson said, bidding farewell...as he slammed the doors shut a final time; locking them & vanishing into the unknown...
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

What an amazing story. I need to go to that school.

Thank you for taking the time to do this story. It was fantastic, just like your previous work

Thank you again
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Awesome story! Wish it would have been longer, however it was short and sweet :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! And I thought that history teachers are all boring... 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic