My brother tied me up heavily (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My brother tied me up heavily (M/m)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here is a new story from Kyle. This time with his brother who was bored 😊. Have fun with it:

Hey Kyle here again as usual 😊. This story happened just 2 days after I lost the bet with Jean. It was Saturday afternoon at about 2 o'clock. I was chilling in my room and playing on my PS3 because Lucas, unfortunately, had no time this weekend. But after a short while, I didn't feel like it either and just laid down on my bed and looked through my phone to see what was new. Then there was a knock on my door.

"COME IN!" I called, and the door opened.

It was Steve standing in the doorway.

"Hey, little brother. What are you up to?" He wanted to know, grinning over at me.

"Nothing. I Played PS3 a little bit, but I didn't feel like it. Now I'm just looking at my phone. So nothing to do and pretty boring right now. Lucas doesn't have time, unfortunately." I said to him and sat up straight so I was looking at him.

"Yeah, sounds boring. I feel the same way. But maybe we can change that." He said to me.

"And how? What do you want to do?" I asked Steve, almost knowing the answer already.

"How about a little bondage session?" He asked with a grin.

I thought about it for a moment. Since I had nothing better to do anyway, I nodded in the affirmative.

"Sure, why not." I grinned at him. "And how this time? Mummification? Chair tie? Hogtie?" I asked him, slightly excited.

"Let me surprise you." He grinned and walked over to me.

He bent down pulled the TuG bag out from under my bed and opened it. He just pulled out everything that was inside.

"You ready?" He asked me with a grin.

"Yes, I am." I grinned back.

"Good, because I'm going to tie you up real tight today, like you've never been tied up before. So think about it carefully. The very first thing I'm going to do is gag you. Once I gag you, there's no going back until I want you to. Do you understand?" He asked me while holding the ball gag, tape, and sponge.

"Well, I'm curious about that. How tight are you going to tie me up?" I asked him.

"You'll see. I won't tell you yet." He grinned at me.

I thought about it for a moment. I didn't know what to expect, but that was part of the appeal. And I was curious to see how much he would tie me up.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I grinned at him.

"Good, then I'll get started. There, now there's no turning back." He said with a grin. "Open your mouth." he added.

I did as he said and he stuffed the sponge in my mouth. He filled my mouth well. Then he put the gag in my mouth and locked it in my neck. But that was not enough. He took the tape and wrapped it around the ball gag a dozen times as well. This pushed the gag even further into my mouth and filled my mouth even more, in addition to the sponge. I just reached for the tape and my brother immediately interrupted.

"Hey, don’t do that!" He said in a more serious tone.

"nnooph." I shook my head.

My voice was already very muffled by the strong gag. Then he guided my hands behind my back and put my hands together so that each finger was with the opposite one. So the small ones together, the ring fingers, and so on. Then I noticed how he attached small cable ties to each pair of fingers. So he needed a total of 5 small cable ties. Then he tied a big one around my wrists. My hands were absolutely useless. He also tied a large cable tie over my elbow. Not so strong that they touched each other, but they were already tied tightly together. Good thing I was quite agile and athletic. So I didn't mind much. Next, I heard the tape being pulled off. Steve brought my fingers together and wrapped the tape around my hands. From the tips of my fingers to my wrists and back again. The whole 6 times. So my hands were even more useless. But he wanted to tie me up very tightly so that fits so far. I turned my head and saw him take the armbinder in his hand. He passed the armbinder over my arms and the straps over my shoulders. Then he tied the straps in front of my chest with a small cable tie so I couldn't remove the armband. Then he fastened the straps that were attached to the armbander: around my wrists and over my elbows. My arms were now already very well tied. Then Steve got a long 25-yard rope, tied it around my wrists briefly, and then wrapped it completely around my torso, up to my shoulders. He knotted it tightly every so often so it wouldn't slip. Then he took another of the 25-yard ropes, tied it around my wrists as well, and then wrapped it around my hips and legs to my ankles. So the same as with my upper body. Now I was already tied up well, mummified in ropes. I tested my bondage a little by moving back and forth, but nothing moved...

"Don't worry, I'm far from done." Grinned Steve, patting me on the back.

I was excited to see what else was going to happen. Steve picked up a roll of plastic wrap, held it to my torso, and began wrapping the roll around me. From my shoulders to my feet and back again. He used up about half of the roll. Then he put it aside and took the tape. He then wrapped this around me just like the cling film before. But this he used up almost completely. Then he laid me on the floor and wrapped my feet with the cling film and the tape. Now I was also completely mummified with cling film and tape. The bondage became tighter and tighter and I could move less and less. Then he went to my closet. He opened one of the doors and took out my sleeping bag. He put it next to me and opened it. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"So you won't get cold." He grinned at me.

"Yeah, yeah, like I'm going to get cold in all that Bondage." I thought to myself.

Steve put me in the sleeping bag and zipped it up. It was just closed. But there wasn't much room left. Then he took the belts and the locks. He put the belts around the sleeping bag: around my ankles, above and below my knees, above my hands, below my elbows, around my shoulders, and also around my neck. So it was relatively tight, but I could breathe normally and had no restriction from it. Then he closed the straps with a lock. Then he took the cling film again and wrapped it completely around the sleeping bag again. Then, of course, he taped it shut again so it couldn't slip. Then he stood up and looked at his work. He nodded approvingly. He was obviously proud of his work. He took a few pictures and showed them to me. I really looked like a well-wrapped sausage.

"Good, I don't think you've ever been tied up like this before, this tight." He said to me.

"nnoopphh." I shook my head, that was about the only other thing I could do.

"Okay then, I'll give you some time in your bonds." He said to me as he turned on the TV and put a pillow under my head. It was more comfortable to lie that way. "It's 3:30 p.m. now. I'll give you about 2 hours. Let's see what I can come up with between now and then. You can try to escape, haha." He laughed and left my room.

There I lay now. More tied up than I had ever been before. Steve hadn't understated the situation. My hands were tied with zip ties and taped, then elbows tied together with a large zip tie, then the armbinder, then he roped mummified me, then he plastic wrap and duct tape mummified me, then put in my sleeping bag, tied with a belt around it, and then mummified again in plastic wrap and duct tape. There was no thought of escape at all. I could already feel how warm I was getting. I couldn't move at all, except for my head and if I wanted to, I could lift my legs a little. But that was all. I turned my head to the left and watched some TV because I had no other choice. The bondage was already exhausting. My body was stiff. Steve had done a really good job, as usual. I still tried to enjoy the bondage as much as possible. I succeeded also well, but at some point, I was already tired of the warmth and the narrowness of the bondage. At some point, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

...some time later...

"Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up." I heard Steve say and patted my head.

I opened my eyes, still a little sleepy. I looked at him. He was sitting to my left. The TV had been turned off by now.

"The two hours are up. I think you slept through half of it because when I looked in at 5:40 p.m., you were already asleep." He grinned at me.

I just nodded in agreement. Then Steve stood up and lifted me.

"But I'm not quite done with you yet, hihi." He laughed and carried me downstairs.

I was excited to see what else he had in store for me but a little bit worried, too. Once down the hall, he paused briefly and set me down. He took my hat out of my jacket pocket and put it on me.

"I guess we'll go outside then." I thought to myself.

The cap was not wrong, because it was now December and quite cold. And so it happened. He carried me outside into our garden, to the tree where I had already been tied up several times. There was a table with 2 ropes on it. On this he laid me. I looked at him questioningly.

"Be curious." He grinned and took a rope in his hand.

He tied it around my torso, pretty much between my shoulders and elbows. The other he tied below my knees. Then he threw them both over the thick branch above me and tied the ropes tight. Then he lifted me slightly, pushed the table aside, and slowly lowered me until I was suspended in the air. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hahaha." Laughed he. "Just like I imagined, a human swing." he added with a grin.

I looked up. It was true. I was hanging like a swing from a tree. Then Steve nudged me a little and I rocked back and forth a little.

"Mmamahamhamha." I had to laugh, Steve laughed too.

"Well, I'll let you hang out for a bit." He said and went back inside.

So now I was alone again, hanging from the tree. Where I was hanging, no one could see me. That was just as well. Maybe at most the branch, but since it looked like there was a swing hanging there, probably no one would suspect that I was hanging there. It was very interesting to hang in the air like that. It was a new experience. I didn't know how to do that. The bondage kept me very stable in the air, which was pleasant, but the pressure didn't lessen. Most of all, it wasn't easy to keep pushing my head up and not just let it hang. It took a lot of strength. I tried to relax as much as I could. But it didn't work very well. It was more effort than relaxation. But fortunately, Steve came back after a short while.

"Thirty minutes little brother." He said to me. "How about it, ready to get down?" He asked me.

"Yeeeppphh." I nodded several times.

"Okay, I think that's really enough for the first time. Must have been exhausting." He speculated.

I nodded in confirmation. Steve set to work. He lifted me and slid the table back under me. Then he untied the ropes from the branch and then from me. Then he carried me back into the house, took off my cap, and went into my room. There he put me back in the middle of the room.

"Are you ready to be let out?" He asked me.

"Yeeppphh." I nodded again.

"Fine, I'll do it then. Might just take a while." He said.

"With the mass he's tied me up with, I'm sure it'll take a while," I thought to myself.

Then he started. He laid me down as a precaution and cut open the cocoon of plastic wrap and tape. Then he undid the locks of the belts and freed me from them as well. He opened the sleeping bag and took me out. He laid me down next to the sleeping bag and again freed me from the cocoon of cling film and tape. Then he laid me down and began to untie the rope that was wrapped around my legs. When this was untied, the other rope was tied around my upper body. Then he cut the small cable tie that held the armband together at the front of my chest. Then he loosened the two straps of the armband and got my arms out. Then Steve cut the band around my hands. Finally, he cut the cable ties around my elbows and the ones around my wrists and fingers. I removed the tape around my gag the ball gag and the sponge.

"So, how was it?" wanted Steve to know.

"Very intense, I must say." I answered him. "It was very tiring in parts, but also fun. Especially when you hung me from the tree. But now I'm exhausted and sweaty." I added with a grin.

"Yeah, I think it was intense. I saw “the tree thing” on the internet and I wanted to try it." He grinned at me.

"Yeah, it was fun haha." I Laughed.

"Good." He grinned back. "Then you take a shower first and I'll clean everything up." He added.

I nodded, grabbed some fresh clothes, and disappeared into the bathroom. There I enjoyed a long and warm shower. When I finished and went to my room, everything was neatly tidied up again. I rested and didn't do much for the rest of the day.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gil
Wonderful story with Kyle. Steve went to work on making him an immobile mass and I bet he was thickly padded with all of those layers. Probably couldn't feel anything around him. Like Steve's hands when lifting him or the table. Glad he didn't freak out and enjoy the time with Steve. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Such brotherly love 😅. I swear every time I read a story with Kyle and his older brother, makes me jealous that I never had a younger brother to tie up form time to time. Though I will admit, I know Kyle is fairly flexible but dang does that sound like a difficult position to be it. Sounds fun in writing but I personally know I couldn't handle it but that's the joy of fiction!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Who wouldn't want to have such a great brother? :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 month ago @Gil
Wonderful story with Kyle. Steve went to work on making him an immobile mass and I bet he was thickly padded with all of those layers. Probably couldn't feel anything around him. Like Steve's hands when lifting him or the table. Glad he didn't freak out and enjoy the time with Steve. :D
Thank you @Stormee , yeah, was a mass bondage Kyle was into :D He enjoyed it very well :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 month ago Such brotherly love 😅. I swear every time I read a story with Kyle and his older brother, makes me jealous that I never had a younger brother to tie up form time to time. Though I will admit, I know Kyle is fairly flexible but dang does that sound like a difficult position to be it. Sounds fun in writing but I personally know I couldn't handle it but that's the joy of fiction!
Thank you @Red86 . Yes I may have gone a bit overboard with the fiction but as you say, it's fiction and that should be incorporated into future story scenarios. But I'm glad you liked it :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

squirrel wrote: 1 month ago Great story! Who wouldn't want to have such a great brother? :twisted:
Glad you liked it @squirrel :). Who would not have a brother like steve :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

The slave wrote: 1 month ago Absolutely awesome
Thank you very much :)