Tracy's Babysitting Week (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tracy's Babysitting Week (m/F)

Post by methuselah73 »

"Bye mom!" Said Tracy waving at her mom's car as it pulled out of the driveway. She was home for the weekend to babysit her 17 year old brother while her parents went on a vacation, normally she would spend her spring break with her friends but she didn't mind supervising her brother who was only two years younger than her. She wore a pair of light grey joggers, black socks and a white tanktop with her blonde hair tied back into a ponytail. Tracy made her way down the hallway to the living room where her brother sat on the couch watching TV, "mom left... if you care..." said Tracy.

"Oh OK" said John, his eyes still glued to the TV "Hey, wait! Uh- do you think I could use your car to go to a party with my friends later?" He said. Tracy looked at the back of his head dumbfounded "wha- I'm not even supposed to let you leave the house, regardless can you even drive?" Said Tracy. John turned around to face his sister standing in the doorway "Come on, I can drive" he snapped back. Tracy turned to go up to her room "well it's not my fault you need a babysitter at 17, I'm going upstairs, don't disturb me." Said Tracy as she hurried up the stairs.

Some hours later, Tracy was sitting at her desk wearing her headphones and drawing some art. She was almost finished when her brother snuck up on her with a roll of duct tape in his hands. Completely unaware with her headphones scrolling through her playlist, her brother came up behind her and pulled her arms behind her. John hastily wrapped the silver tape around her wrists, Tracy's headphones hit the desk as she jumped up and struggled "What are you doing?!" She screamed.

John continued to wrap tape at her elbows, so tightly that they touched eachother, creating a very cramped situation for her arms. As she pulled and struggled, John wrapped the tape above and below her breasts, fully restraining her upper arms against her body. John wrapped more tape around her stomach so that her wrists were pinned tightly against her back. He pushed her onto the bed where she sat while John wrapped more of the silver tape around her ankles as well as above and below her knees, fully restraining her legs, stopping any movement or struggle. Finally he wrapped tape around Tracy's hands turning them into useless balls of tape so that she couldn't pick at her bondage.

John pulled up the chair that she was just sitting in and sat facing her. Sat on the bed, she looked at her brother and rolled her eyes, "Let me go!" Tracy squealed while pulling and struggling against the tape. "Any second thoughts about me using your car?" Said John smugly. "OK fine I'll give you the keys but please untie me!" Said Tracy in an irritated tone. John took off Tracy's black trainer socks "we're way past that, unfortunately" said John as he lifted them up to her sister's mouth. "Ugh, I hate you so mu- MMMNNPH!" Said Tracy before being interrupted with the socks being crammed into her mouth.

The socks filled every corner of her mouth barely fitting, she looked like a hamster with the black cloth spilling out of her lips. Before Tracy could spit them out, John unravelled the tape and wrapped it around her head, generously avoiding her hair. "MPHMMNNPHM!" Tracy screamed into the tape as it made ten revolutions around her head, thoroughly gagging her. "Finally some peace and quiet" John said as he continued to wrap the tape around her head and under her chin. After he finished his sister's gag he draped a white pillow case over her eyes as a blindfold and placed her head phones back on to her, before laying her out flat on the bed. He lifted up one ear of the headphones, "I'll be back in the morning. Until then you can scream all you want" John said to his bound and gagged sister.

John lifted the car keys from her purse and left the house. Tracy began to erratically struggle against the tape, she rolled onto her stomach and tried to free her hands. Her fingers were locked by the tape and any attempts to get the tape mittens off of her hands had no effect. She kicked kicked and rolled around but the tape around her grey joggers held tight. Tracy sat up on the bed and began to shift her chest in different directions, only resulting in the tape around her breasts being pulled tight. If she could get the gag off her mouth then maybe she could scream for the neighbours to help, she thought to herself. With her full might, Tracy moved her jaw up and down in an attempt to work the tape off her mouth. The tape under her chin prevented most of the struggle and because her mouth was already agape with her socks crammed in, her jaw couldn't move up by more than half an inch. The gag would stay on."MPHHMMUM!" She screamed in frustration while kicking the wall as she laid on her back.

As much as she hated to admit it to herself, her brother had gotten the better of her and she had no choice but to stay taped up with a gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. As it was already almost her bed time she laid back down and attempted to sleep while her headphones played her music. Sleeping in bondage was easier than she thought it would be with all her senses and movement taken from her.

Tracy woke up to her headphones and blindfold being removed from her head "hmmnn?" Tracy said as she slowly regained consciousness. Her brother stood over her looking tired and desheveled, "Sorry, I forgot to wake you up, I left your car over at my friend's house because I got a car pool home." Said John in a more remorseful tone than he had the night before. "Armph umm semmnphous?!" Said Tracy into the layers of duct tape. "If I take the gag off do you promise not to scream?" Asked John as he picked up a pair of scissors. Tracy nodded her head while shooting daggers into her brother's eyes.

As the tape slowly peeled off from around her mouth she spat out the saliva soaked socks, "finally" said Tracy as she readjusted her sore jaw. She sat up in her restraints to face her brother, "So instead of just taking my car keys when I wasn't looking, you decided your best option was to tie me up and stick a gag in my mouth?" Said Tracy, still neatly wrapped up in tape, trying to contain her anger. John sat down on the chair facing her sister, "I'll get a taxi to my friend's house then I'll drive your car back then I'll untie you. In the meantime this needs to go back in your mouth." He said to his sister as he picked up the saliva soaked black socks. Tracy moved her head away from her brother, "you're crazy if you think I'm putting that back in my mouth." She said, "I won't scream I promise"

John moved the socks closer to Tracy's mouth, "I can't trust you." He said. Tracy held her jaw shut firmly and moved away from the socks, in response John straddled her, pinning her to the bed before he dug his fingers into her tank top where her ribs were. Tracy exploded with laughter and the socks were quickly immediately crammed back into her mouth, making her cheeks bulge. While still straddling her, John tore off ten strips of duct tape and smothered her sisters face with them, leaving the lower half of her face entirely silver. Over her lips and under her chin, the duct tape welded her lips closed and stopped all of her protests. After her mouth was re-sealed he got back to tickling her, digging his fingers into her ribs. "MMNNNNMM!" She screamed as her laughter became more intense, her face was red and filling with tears from laughter as she wildly thrashed and bucked in a vain attempt to get him off of her.

In the few minutes that he tickled her, she struggled more than the entire previous night combined and her body had a light film of sweat over it as he got off of her. By now she was too exhausted to struggle and protest, lying still and catching her breath as her brother left the house once more after taking money from her wallet to get a taxi.

Some time later, John came up the stairs "hey I got your car!' He shouted to his sister. He opened up the door and his sister wasn't on her bed, he glanced around until suddenly, his sister jumped out at him and cinched a knot around his wrists. John was bigger than his sister but he could still be overpowered if she had the element of suprise on her side. The cinched not quickly turned into a full arm restraint before he had enough time to process what had happened. His wrists were bound together with soft white rope, going vertically and horizontally before looping around his elbows then being secured around his shoulders and his chest.

After Tracy finished restraining her brother she looked down at him sitting on the bed, "Mom isn't supposed to be back for another few days and you won't believe the kind of things I found in her closet. Until then, you aren't leaving my sight and believe me, I won't be as kind as you were."
Feel free to PM me about anything
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Looking forward to part two with Tracy's revenge. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic