2D1N (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Iseeyou
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

2D1N (M/M)

Post by Iseeyou »

Since you all wanted M/M here's my story

2D1N [part 1]
The story began with Evander coming to Nicholas' house to retrieve the CD he had borrowed earlier.
"Hey, Nico!", Evander said. "Can you please return the CD you borrowed from me?"
"Sure", Nicholas answered. "Anyways, Evan, would you like some tea? I've prepared it only for you."
Evander was surprised, he quickly drank the tea. "Thank you!"
He was completely unaware that Nicholas had spiked it earlier, and by the time he realized, he started to collapse in front of the latter's eyes.
"I'm...so...dizzy....", Evander mumbled right before he blacked out. "Nico...h-hel..."

When Evander woke up, he realized that he had been tied up to the bed. He was then wearing the same soccer kit as he came to Nicholas' house after a futsal match, and tied up in spread eagle with some ropes and straps tying each of his wrists and arms alongside his ankles and legs to the corners of the bed. He tried to scream, but...
"Mmmmm!" His mouth was stuffed with a red, silicone ball gag, hidden under several rolls of duct tape.

*some time later*
"Mmmmh! Ngggggg" Evander kept squirming on his restraints, struggling to escape and untie himself.
"Well, well, well... you gotta love the ballgag under the layers of tape, right? Hehe...", Nicholas said so as he started dominating Evander and enjoying the scenery in front of his eyes. A soccerball player tied up and trussed up on the bed, it got him so.... turned on even if he had a fiancée.
So, Nicholas started to tickle Evander, causing him to laugh under the gag.
"Mmm...mmmmm....mm!", Evander mumbled under his gag, and laughed after being tickled.

*Later...*
Nicholas used his handkerchief and poured some drops of chloroform to sedate Evander.
"Mmph?! MMMPH! MMM..."
Then Evander fainted.

To be continued

Notes: In the preview there is a grammatical error, so.I fixed it. ONLY. FOR. YOU.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

incredible start I love it so much
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great start… looking forward to the next part 😊
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

nice story, more please
Iseeyou
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Iseeyou »

Thanks for all the replies (♡^◇^♡)
Hope you all enjoy it!
Sincerely yours
Iseeyou (a.k.a N)

Update:
I actually was going to post this story on the "Fictional Stories for Adults" but I ended up posting this here....
But anyways
Iseeyou
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Iseeyou »

2D1N [Part 2]

Nicholas would later untie the spread eagle, then put a purple hoodie on Evander, then cuffed both of his feets with some chains and restrained Evander's arms and hands with a leather straitjacket. Last but not least, he woke Evander up while removing his tape and ball gag...
Evander yawned and looked at Nicholas, who gave him some food cooked by him and drink (a bottle of water)
"So.... what are you doing to me?", Evander asked.
"It's a secret, but I just want to... have some fun", Nicholas answered him while patting and caressing his head. "Okay... do you like it?"
After letting Evander finished his meal and drink, Nicholas wiped Evander's mouth.
"Thank you, but..." Nicholas suddenly put Evander in a sleeping bag, then took out a cloth mask with a muzzle inside and put it on Evander's face.
"Mmh...ngg", Evander mumbled under it, he literally meant to say "Oh well, it goes again"
Nicholas took out a piece of cloth to blindfold Evander's eyes, preventing him from seeing anything.
After that, he put a black and blue leather pup mask on Evander's head and made sure it didn't fall off.
"Nggg", Evander mumbled again.
"Alright, good boy", Nicholas answered and patted Evander's head while zipping the sleeping bag and tying it up with some ropes and tapes. "You make a good bolster for me tonight"
And they spent the night sleeping together. Nicholas was holding the totally trussed up Evander.
Later, in the middle of the night, Evander wanted to pee, so Nicholas had to unzip the tied-up sleeping bag and use a urinal potty while carrying him to the restroom. After that he tied the sleeping bag up again.

To be continued
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really incredible suite I love it so much
Iseeyou
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Iseeyou »

2D1N [Part 3]
The next morning, Nicholas untied Evander from all his restraints and let him use the restroom to take a loo and brush his teeth - he was alos given a glass of water and a bit of food. After he had his meal and drink, Nicholas sedated him with a chloroformed handkerchief, then bathed him and afterwards changed his clothes - this time, Nicholas put a black tartan underwear and a white armless undershirt on Evander. He then added a pair of white socks, one on each arm to secure Evander's arms, hands and fingers, then taped them one by one. In addition, he put a pair of grey socks and black garters on Evander's feet. He also put a white shirt, a red, blue and black tartan necktie and a blue knitted vest on Evander, followed by a tartan kilt, Piper's plaid and flashes, all of which share the same pattern as the necktie - alongside a sporran. Lastly, a pair of black pantoufel shoes were put on Evander's feet. After it all finished, Nicholas began tying Evander's hands behind his back with some ropes... which continued to his arms and shoulders and finally up to his chest and stomach, forming a shibari binding. After that, another ropes were used to bind Evander's feet into one. "Whew", said Nicholas. "And the interesting part is going to be..." Nicholas stuffed a small harmonica into Evander's mouth, making a bit gag/muzzle that could play harmonies (and a bit of music, thanks to it), then held it with some ropes and a tegaderm. He also tied a large handkerchief on top of it, making an OTM gag. To top it off, he put a hooded gas mask, a dark brown toufee and a tartan flatcap.

When Evander woke up, he was struggling to escape. Moreover, all that came out of his mouth was nothing but pentatonic harmonies from the small harmonica incorporated in his bitgag. Evander was totally helpless and could hardly see what was outside due to the gas mask. And the Scottish bagpipe player costume.... was also a surprise, too.
"Aww, what a cute bagpiper!", Nicholas cuddled Evander, caused the latter to blush. A harmony played again from his mouth.
"You want me to take the gas mask off? Fine..."
Nicholas took the gas mask off, and put the toufee and flatcap on the top of Evander's head.
"Oww.... so cute...", Nicholas said. "I can't help it...."
Evander kept squirming and then jumped around to escape.
"Hey! Don't run!", Nicholas quickly caught Evander back in his arms.
"You'll fall, boy... slow down!"
Evander quickly calmed down and rested on Nicholas' lap.
"Good boy"
Then they slept together, like they did the day before.
[And yeah.... this is Evander's experience in 2 days and 1 night being submissive to his own friend, Nicholas.]

The end
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic