Stuck for awhile (mmf/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stuck for awhile (mmf/mm)

Post by leconteur »

It all started with the graffiti. What a mess. The head of staff instantly agreed to have the museum close for the rest of the afternoon to get it removed out of sight of the public. While the place was closed, it didn't mean that Calvin and I would get let go, guards had to be available on duty day or night- open or close.

Long hours, boring nights, but overall a good gig. You got to spend time with a lot of different people, quite a few of them actually interesting and decent to be around.

When the graffiti was cleaned and the staff had left, Cal and I assumed our usual routes. Good exercise this job, lots of walking. Why was the storage closet light on?

Taking extra care, I came around to the closet to find my coworker Cal bound in knots in a chair, thick tan colored ropes wrapping his body like a series of anacondas or boa constrictors. I stupidly asked, "Cal what happened bud?" I say stupid because it was obvious he wasn't going to be able to tell me, a piece of cloth, likely his left sock which was missing (along with most of his clothes, he was left with only his tighty whities and a white tshirt), was knotted and tied in his mouth. As I reached down to pull the gag away so he could answer properly, he started to stammer and grunt fiercely.

Oh crap, they're behind me aren't they Cal?

A pair of strong arms grabbed mine behind me, holding me in a tight embrace. Before I could scream for assistance, a large black-gloved hand clasped itself around my mouth. There were apparently a number of people present as a woman's voice not associated with either set of hands called out, "get his uniform off, we need that one too." A third set of hands pulled the standard guard pants and overshirt off rudely. When the uniform had been pulled off and handed to my doppleganger, a sandy haired man of a similar height and weight to me, the strong arms holding me directed my frame to a chair. Cal and I were positioned back-to-back in the chairs in the closet. As Cal made angry grunting noises, obviously different formulations of, "let me go" or "untie me or else youre going to get it," the female voice sounded off closely behind my bound form. She sat her head next to mine and her arm on my shoulder solicitously. "He" she motioned to Cal, "was very noisy and unpleasant. But ever since my muscle man here took his glove off your mouth, you've been quiet. I wanted to let you know that although I appreciate your cooperation, you will still need to be gagged."

The woman knelt down in front of my legs bound tightly to the chair and began wedging off one of my socks. "Please you don't need to do this, I will be quiet. I can stay like this until the morning shift arriv-mmmrmmmph!" I knew that it was coming, this woman meant business and made a point to knot the sock in front of me before she wedged that same knot between my lips. She wasn't about to be sidelined by a plea from me. As the two of us grumbled into our gags with dissatisfaction, the woman took a moment to review her men's handiwork in the form of the knots binding us to the chairs.

"You know you two are still making far too much noise with those gags. Luckily it looks like the janitor keeps some of this around." She pulled a roll of wide silver duct tape off of the shelf and began tearing pieces off and slapping them onto our mouths, one after the other at different angles until the stuff covered our faces from ear to ear. She then stood and said, "ok now go ahead and try to make some noise boys." Cal snorted in derision at her and I just glared. She picked up a fly swatter and smack Cal on the side of the head and then more playfully struck me. He began to make some angry grumbling sounds. She was right, the tape had muffled us a lot more than the knotted sock did alone.

She said, as she left and closed the door, "too-da-loo, those ropes are bound in a way that will keep you attached to those chairs until someone gives you a hand. You can try to get loose but it will not work." As soon as the door closed, Cal and I began to struggle furiously. Nothing gave and the cords binding us seemed to only get tighter as we struggled. It appeared that we might be stuck for awhile...
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.