Gabriella's Secret Ritual (M/F) Part 3 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gabriella's Secret Ritual (M/F) Part 3 added

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Part 1: Gabriella's Secret Ritual

Gabriella is a vision of elegance and sophistication, her attire meticulously chosen to command attention. She wears a sleek, black pencil skirt that hugs her curves with precision. Paired with the skirt is a satin blouse in a deep shade of burgundy.
Despite her impeccable appearance, there is a subtle tension that lingers beneath the surface, a reflection of the weight of responsibility that Gabriella carries on her shoulders.

As Gabriella navigates the crowded streets, the weight of her responsibilities bears down on her, a heavy burden that leaves her feeling always on edge. But amidst the chaos of her daily life, there is one solace that Gabriella has come to cherish above all else: the simple act of binding herself in ropes. It is a ritual that she has cultivated over time, a private indulgence that allows her to relinquish control and surrender to the soothing feeling of the silky fibers.

For Gabriella, the sensation of being bound is more than just a means of relaxation—it is a form of catharsis. In those moments of vulnerability, when she is bound and helpless, Gabriella finds a sense of freedom that eludes her in the outside world.

That evening, Gabriella sits at the bar, her posture slightly relaxed yet an air of tension still lingers around her. Mark, a familiar face from Gabriella's university days, approaches with a warm smile.

Mark: Gabriella, is that really you?

Gabriella: Mark! I can't believe it's been so long. What are you doing here?

Mark: (Taking a seat beside her) I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by for a drink. It's been ages since we last caught up.

Gabriella: (Smiling) It really has. How have you been?

As they exchange pleasantries, memories of their university days come flooding back. Despite the years that have passed, the connection between them remains as strong as ever.

Mark: (Noticing Gabriella's tense demeanor) You seem a bit on edge, Gabriella. Is everything alright?

Gabriella: (Pausing, then opening up) Honestly, Mark, it's been a hectic week. I feel like I'm constantly juggling a dozen things at once, and I can't seem to catch a break.

Mark: (Sympathetically) I know the feeling. University feels like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? But hey, we made it through then, and we'll make it through now.

Gabriella nods in agreement, grateful for Mark's understanding. In that moment, a spark of familiarity ignites between them.

As the evening wears on, Gabriella finds herself opening up to Mark in a way she never expected, sharing the private rituals and vulnerabilities that she usually keeps hidden from the outside world.

Gabriella: (Sipping her drink) You know, Mark, there's something I've never told anyone before.

Mark: (Curiously) What is it?

Gabriella hesitates for a moment, her gaze drifting to the floor before returning to meet Mark's eyes with a sense of vulnerability.

Gabriella: (Softly) I have this... unconventional way of coping with stress. I like to tie myself up.

Mark's eyebrows raise in surprise, but he remains attentive, his expression a mix of curiosity and concern.

Mark: (Gently) Tie yourself up?

Gabriella: (Nodding) Yes. It's hard to explain, but there's something about the feeling of being restrained that helps me relax and let go of control. It's like... giving myself permission to surrender to the moment.

Mark: (Thoughtfully) That's... intriguing. I can see how it might create a sense of release.

Gabriella: (Smiling gratefully) I'm glad you understand. It's not something I share with many people.

Mark: (Reassuringly) Your secret's safe with me, Gabriella. We all have our ways of coping with life's challenges.

Gabriella: (Pausing, then leaning in closer) I know it's a lot to ask, but I was wondering if you would be willing to help me with that.

Mark's eyebrows furrow in surprise, a mix of concern and curiosity flickering across his features.

Mark: (Cautiously) You want me to... tie you up?

Gabriella: (Nodding, her gaze unwavering) Yes. I trust you, Mark.

Mark: (Softly) Gabriella, I... I don't know if I'm the right person for this…

As they finish their drinks and prepare to part ways, Gabriella can't help but feel a glimmer of hope flicker in her chest. She knows that convincing Mark won't be easy, but she's willing to do whatever it takes to find the peace and release she so desperately craves.
Mark eventually follow Gabriella in her apartment.

Gabriella: (Commandingly) Mark, remain here. I shall return momentarily.

Mark nods in silence, his eyes fixed on Gabriella's retreating figure as she disappears into her bedroom. Moments later, she emerges, a coil of silk ropes cradled in her arms.

Gabriella starts guiding Mark through the intricate process of binding her with practiced precision. With each knot tied, she feels a surge of submission, her dominance slowly yielding to the irresistible pull of the silk ropes.

Gabriella: (Commanding) Commence, Mark. Bind me.

With hands steady, Mark begins his task. He secures Gabriella's ankles tightly, the silk ropes wrapping around her slender limbs with a firm yet gentle hold. Next, her wrists are bound behind her back.

But Gabriella's demands do not end there. With a flick of her wrist, she commands Mark to bind her elbows behind her back, her body contorting with the exquisite tension of her submission. And as the final knot is tied, she offers her hair to him.

Her dark hair are gathered into a sleek ponytail, the silk rope weaving through them like a delicate thread. With each tug, Gabriella feels a surge of excitement.
Last edited by Madame_du_Barry 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I look forward to the rest of her ritual! Great Start!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start to the story, I look forward to part 2 :)
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 2: Tickling
In Part 2 of the story, Mark discovers Gabriella's secret desire to be tickled while bound. Mark continues to tease and explore Gabriella's submissive side, leading to a mutual desire to further explore their newfound dynamic.

While Mark ties Gabriella's wrists and ankles together behind her back, effectively immobilizing her in a hogtie position, Gabriella starts talking.

Gabriella: (Softly) Mark, there's something else I need to share with you.

Gabriella: (Continuing) I... I secretly enjoy being tickled when I'm tied up like this. It's... it's a feeling of helplessness that I find strangely exhilarating.

Mark's eyebrows furrow in surprise, his initial reluctance giving way to a newfound sense of curiosity.

Mark: (Hesitant) Tickled?

Gabriella: (Nodding) Yes, I know it's unusual, but it's something that I've always enjoyed.

Mark: (Thoughtfully) Well, Gabriella, if that's what brings you comfort and pleasure, then who am I to judge?

Gabriella: (Gratefully) Thank you, Mark. For being so open-minded.

With Gabriella's hair gathered in a ponytail, Mark carefully weaves it through the rope used to bind her elbows together. He wraps the rope around both her elbows and the base of her ponytail, creating a secure connection between her hair and bound elbows.

Mark tightens the rope to ensure that the hair tie is secure but not too tight. A little smile tugs at his lips.

He begins to tickle her, his touch feather-light against her skin.

At first, Gabriella squirms and wriggle as she revels in the sensation of vulnerability. But as Mark continues, his touch growing more confident and assured, Gabriella's resistance begins to melt away.

For ten minutes, Mark explores every inch of Gabriella's body. Gabriella feels herself slipping deeper into a state of blissful abandon.

With her hair tied to her elbows, Gabriella's head is subtly pulled back, creating a slight arch in her spine. This position accentuates her curves and exposes her vulnerable neck.

As Mark's fingers dance across Gabriella's bound form body, her tight pencil skirt begins to slip up her thighs.

Gabriella's laughter grows louder, her inhibitions fading with each passing moment.

As she feels the tension in her hair and the firm grip of the restraints on her elbows, she becomes acutely aware of her vulnerability and dependence on Mark.

Mark: (Firmly) Gabriella, you're too loud. I need you to be quiet.

Gabriella: (Protesting) But...

Before she can protest further, Mark moves swiftly, silencing her with one of her own panties that he finds in her room. Gabriella's eyes widen in shock, her protests muffled by the fabric as she struggles against her restraints.

Gabriella: (Muffled) No, Mark, please...

But Mark is resolute, his touch gentle yet firm as he secures the panties tightly around Gabriella's mouth with a silk scarf.

With Gabriella gagged and restrained, Mark continues with gentle strokes along her arms and sides, gradually increasing the intensity as he explores her sensitive areas.

Mark pays close attention to Gabriella's most ticklish spots, such as her ribs, underarms, and the soles of her feet. He varies the pressure and speed of his touches, teasingly brushing against these areas to elicit playful squirms from his captive.

Mark: (Softly) "You're very nice like this, Gabriella. Bound and gagged, completely at my mercy."

Gabriella: Eyes sparkling with anticipation, a faint blush beneath the gag

Mark: His touch possessive as he adjusts her restraints " You're at my mercy now, Gabriella. And I intend to make the most of it."

Gabriella: A submissive whimper, her eyes pleading for more

Mark trails his fingertips lightly over Gabriella's bound body, teasingly brushing against her sensitive skin. He focuses on her inner thighs, making Gabriella moan for more…

Mark: (Smirking) Well, well, well, Gabriella. Look at you, all tied up and at my mercy. I must say, I quite like the view.

Gabriella's brow furrows in confusion as she struggles against her restraints, a sense of unease creeping over her.

Gabriella: (Anxiously) Mark, what are you doing? Why haven't you untied me?

Mark's smirk widens, his tone tinged with amusement as he removes Gabriella's gag, allowing her to speak freely.

Mark: (Smoothly) Ah, but why would I do that, Gabriella? I quite enjoy having you at my mercy like this. It's... exhilarating.

Gabriella's heart races as she feels a shiver of excitement course through her veins. Despite her initial apprehension, there's a part of her that thrills at the thought of surrendering to Mark's control.

Gabriella: (Breathlessly) Mark, I... I didn't realize how much I enjoy this. Maybe... maybe we could explore it further.

Mark's eyes light up with anticipation, his grin widening at Gabriella's unexpected response.

Mark: (Eagerly) Really? You'd be willing to continue?

Gabriella: (Confidently) Yes, Mark. I want to explore this side of myself with you. And... and I even have something in mind.

Mark: (Curiously) Oh? What did you have in mind?

Gabriella's cheeks flush even darker as she hesitates, her mind racing with possibilities.

Gabriella: (Hesitantly) Well, I... I have a sexy latex maid outfit hidden in my room. I could put it on for you, if you'd like…

As Gabriella begins to speak, Mark can't resist the urge to tease her, his fingers trailing lightly over her sensitive skin.

Mark: (Excitedly) That sounds... incredible, Gabriella. I'd love to see you in that outfit.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another well written sensual chapter. These two people seem very confident together. Perhaps they were more than just friends in their younger days. ?
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 3: The Maid's Obedience

Mark sits on the couch in the living room, watching as Gabriella changes into the latex maid outfit. He can't help but admire the way the latex clings to every curve of her body, accentuating her ample curves and making her look even more alluring than usual. Her usual bossy attitude seems to have melted away, replaced by a submissive eagerness to please.

Gabriella's cheeks flush under Mark's gaze as she finishes dressing.

Without a word, Mark gestures for Gabriella to kneel before him. He binds her hands behind her back with ropes, ensuring her elbows are tightly secured together.

Gabriella feels a thrill of vulnerability as the ropes encircle her wrists and elbows. Her breath quickens as she surrenders to the feeling of helplessness.

With a commanding tone, he instructs her to clean the apartment, while using a sponge in her mouth.

Gabriella's heart races as she processes Mark's directive.

Before Gabriella can fully comprehend the task at hand, Mark steps forward, his movements deliberate as he takes the sponge and positions it at her lips. With a firm yet gentle touch, he presses the sponge into her mouth.

She closes her lips around it as she adjusts to the sensation.

With her hands bound tightly behind her back and the sponge wedged firmly in her mouth, Gabriella assumes her position, her body bent over as she begins to clean.

Mark watches with a mixture of amusement and arousal as Gabriella obediently carries out his command.

As Gabriella cleans the floor, her body contorted into a position of servitude, she feels a sense of liberation wash over her.

With a commanding tone, he orders Gabriella to clean his shoes, the sponge still firmly wedged in her mouth.

The thought of performing such a menial task with the sponge gagging her only serves to heighten her sense of submission to him.

With a nod of acknowledgment, Gabriella lowers herself to the floor, her bound hands making the task more challenging.

Mark watches with a sense of satisfaction as Gabriella obediently begins to clean his shoes, her movements slow and deliberate. The power dynamic between them is unmistakable, each stroke of the sponge reinforcing his dominance over her.

Mark orders Gabriella to lie down on the floor, her body tense with anticipation as she obeys his command.

Gabriella's heart pounds in her chest as she lowers herself to the ground, the cool surface of the floor sending a shiver down her spine. With her hands still bound behind her back and the sponge gagging her, she feels utterly vulnerable and exposed.

Mark wastes no time in taking advantage of Gabriella's submissive position, his movements deliberate as he begins to tie her into a hogtie. With practiced ease, he secures her wrists and ankles together.

As Gabriella lies bound before him, her body contorted into a position of surrender, he begins to tease her. His fingers dance lightly over her exposed skin, tracing patterns along her sides and eliciting soft gasps of laughter from her gagged mouth.

Gabriella remains bound in the hogtie position.

Mark settles comfortably on the couch, his eyes fixed on the television screen as he prepares to unwind after their intense session. He pays little attention to Gabriella, who rest at his feet.

Just as Mark becomes engrossed in the television program, there's a knock at the door, causing Gabriella's heart to skip a beat. The door was left open from earlier in the evening, when they both came back from the bar.

Gabriella's friend, Maya, enters the apartment, her eyes widening in surprise as she takes in the scene before her. Accustomed to seeing Gabriella in control, Maya can't help but feel a sense of amusement at the sight of her friend, bound and gagged at Mark's feet.

Mark, unfazed by the interruption, rises from the couch to greet Maya.

Sensing an opportunity for amusement, Maya approaches Gabriella with a mischievous glint in her eye, her voice dripping with mock innocence as she addresses her friend. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she teases.

With a playful smirk, Maya turns to Mark, her voice dripping with mock innocence as she asks if she can stay a bit longer to tease Gabriella. Mark agrees, eager to see how Gabriella will react to Maya's playful taunts.

Maya wastes no time in asserting her dominance over Gabriella, ordering her to shine her shoes with the sponge. Gabriella, initially reluctant, hesitates at the request.

But Mark begins to tickle Gabriella's sides, his fingers dancing over her sensitive skin with expert precision. Gabriella's protests quickly turn to laughter as she squirms helplessly beneath his touch, eventually giving in to Maya's demand.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tieup1 wrote: 3 weeks ago Another well written sensual chapter. These two people seem very confident together. Perhaps they were more than just friends in their younger days. ?
Thank you for the kind comment :)
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

hafnermg wrote: 1 month ago I look forward to the rest of her ritual! Great Start!
Thank you :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, Gabriella is being teased by the other two. She probably is enjoying it, perhaps this is a new experience for her. But will she want to get her own back at some point. ?
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tieup1 wrote: 3 weeks ago Another good chapter, Gabriella is being teased by the other two. She probably is enjoying it, perhaps this is a new experience for her. But will she want to get her own back at some point. ?
Maybe Gabriella actually likes the challenge for now. ;)
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Very very beautiful novel.
I would like be in place of mark.
Very beautiful.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

sweetvillain wrote: 6 days ago Very very beautiful novel.
I would like be in place of mark.
Very beautiful.
Thank you :)
Oh I'm sure we can arrange that ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic