(AI) A sisterly weekend M/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
endofstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(AI) A sisterly weekend M/ff

Post by endofstar »

Hello there !
Thanks to @Katie~Snoop , we discovered a useful tool for foreign amateur writers like me : perchance.
As I know AI will never replace properly a human work in any kind of art, I must say it's a good tool for improving my English as a huge help to throw myself inside the fictional writing of tug stories.
Of course even if I use perchance, I will still try to write one story all by myself even if my English is still a little bit broken. As it my first story ever in english, in this board, I feel a bit ashamed, but being only a lurker isn't a good thing.

Well of course, the story isn't wrote only by the AI as I wrote most of the gag-talk (sometimes the generator manages to make some of, but a lot of time it lack of dialogue) and some parts, correcting the direction where the generator was going : truly is terrifying how most of the time the generator was tending to write a story about a rape, ritual, murder etc... Even when you clearly write that you want an unharmful scenario...

Anyway, enough for the tchit-tchat and sorry in advance for all the grammary error !

Emily, a blond teenager with piercing blue eyes, yawned as she walked into the kitchen. She had just woken up and her short pajamas, adorned with tiny bunnies, hung loosely off her body. Her bare feet padded softly against the cold hardwood floor. It was a weekend, and both of their parents were out of town for the weekend. Her younger sister, Emma, was fast asleep in her room, unaware of the events that were about to unfold. Emily poured herself a glass of water and took a big gulp, relishing the cool liquid as it flowed down her throat. She wondered what they were going to do for the rest of the weekend, as they usually spent their weekends watching movies together. Netflix nights were their favorite.

With a yawn she thought that maybe her sleepyhead of a sister would like to drink too
She walked back to her sister's room, knocking lightly on the door. "Hey, Em, wake up. It's me, Emily. I'm going to get some more water. You want some?" She heard a soft murmur from inside the room, followed by a muffled "Okay." Emily smiled to herself and headed back to the kitchen, her long blond hair trailing behind her.

As she was about to pour Emma a glass of water, she heard a strange creaking sound from somewhere in the house. Instinctively, she froze, listening carefully. There it was again, coming from down the hallway. Emily set the glass of water down and slowly crept out of the kitchen, following the sound. "Em', are you playing one of your nerdy trick on me ?" She asked with an unsure voice as she secretly hoped that it was really his sister. Even if the sound wasn't coming at all from Emma's bedroom.

"Hello ?" She naively tried, but only the sound of silence came to her ears. "It must be a trick of my mind" she supposed "I had a rough week after all ! All those assignments, and the extra work, and the sport...". She started to calm herself, and went directly to the toilet as she was passing by. However, as she was finishing her business the creaking sound started again. It was coming from the garage! "Oh no" speaking to herself "I hope it's not another rat...". Even if she didn't wanted to check, it was better to be sure, and besides she knew that her sister could be easily scarred by a small rat "After all she's as smart than she's fearful of little critter" she thought with a smile as she opened the door to the garage.

The garage was dimly lit, the only light coming from the open door, and the faint glow of the streetlight outside. Emily took a step inside, her bare feet silent on the concrete floor. She could feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she heard the sound again, coming from near the door leading to the backyard. "Em', are you playing a joke on me?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. As she inched closer, she saw a shadowy figure crouching near the door. "It's okay, I'm just your sister!" she called out, trying to sound brave. The figure didn't move. "Emma?" she asked uncertainly, her voice wavering.

There was a moment of silence, before the figure suddenly sprang up, revealing itself to be an intruder. He was tall and muscular, dressed all in black. His face was concealed by a ski mask. He didn't look at Emily as he quickly grabbed her, pinning her arms behind her back. Emily let out a muffled cry of fear and pain as he roughly dragged her across the garage. Still in shock, she didn't tried to warn her sister or to alert any neighbors, which helped the man. The intruder then turned his attention to a toolbox, searching through it quickly before finally grabbing a pair of zip ties. With shaking hands, he cuffed Emily's wrists together, securing her.

Emily struggled against the intruder, but his strength was overwhelming. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she tried to think of what she could do to escape. She tried to calm down and used a bit of her voice, "Please," she whispered, her voice trembling as the man was now tying up her ankles with a rope, "please don't hurt me." The intruder didn't respond, continuing to search through the toolbox. Suddenly, he produced a roll of duct tape and ripped off a strip with his teeth. "Please, no, don't gmmpphh ! Hlmppf !" Grabbing a piece of clothes from a remain of a old t-shirt of Emily, the man shoved it right inside her mouth just when she was about to add a complaints about her situation. He roughly pressed the tape over Emily's mouth, rubbing it over her cheeks and her lips silencing her a bit.

Emily felt a cold sweat break out on her skin as the intruder dragged her across the garage to a dark corner. He propped her up against the wall, her arms still pinned behind her, and then he disappeared into the shadows. Minutes seemed to pass as Emily struggled against her bonds, her breath coming in ragged gasps through her nose. She could hear the intruder moving around the garage, opening and closing cabinets and drawers, searching for something. The thought of what he might find, or what he might do next, was terrifying.

Just when she thought she couldn't bear it anymore, the intruder returned, his face still hidden by the ski mask. In his hands, he held a length of duct tape. Shaking rapidly her head, she screamed "Gnemma !! Hemlppf !!". Without a word, he roughly pressed the tape over her mouth, sealing her lips shut as she was trying to scream again in order to alert Emma. Emily felt the tape pull at her hair and skin as he wrapped it around her head several times, completely covering her face except for her nose. She could feel the air vibrating against her skin as he moved closer, his body heat enveloping her.

The man then lifted her chin up. "Nobody was supposed to be here" he said like it was an obvious state "I watched your house since a moment, so don't lie to me young girl, I won't hurt you, but you must nod if it's correct : is your sister here ?" Emily was in shock ! Not only she were captured by a robber but that man appeared to stalk her house and her family since a moment. Thoughts were racing in her mind... Emma was still asleep in her bedroom, but she couldn't warn her nor she could lie to the man as he was about to meticulously search through the house and inevitably cross her sister. She gulped with fear as she was about to sold her. But it was for their good.
"Mmphyes" she nodded positively "Immph hmpr mmbedphroom" she tried to say distinctly. The man nodded too to her response, indicating he had translated her muffling properly.
"Good girl" calmy said the man while pinching her cheek "don't worry I won't harm her, but I can't expect her to run around here while I ransack your home. I will be right back with. Don't try to move, sit back and relax, understood ?" Emily nodded again, still in shock. The man grinned beneath the ski mask, before turning and disappearing into the darkness once more...