Ms. Alya in: Dirty Feet (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Ms. Alya in: Dirty Feet (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Note: I was originally gonna make my next Ms. Alya story Thanksgiving-themed. Unfortunately, I couldn’t think of anything for the plot. So, I came up with this instead. Hope you enjoy!)

I, Luna Alya, high school English teacher by day and escape artist by night, was waiting inside the living room of my best friend Charlotte’s living room. Charlotte told me that she came up with a new escape idea that she wanted me to try. So, I sat and waited for half an hour before hearing a voice.

“Luna!” Charlotte sang out. “Come out here!”

I emerged to see my friend holding a shovel in her hand, gesturing to a newly-dug hole filled with mud.

“Take off your socks and shoes and put your hands behind your back,” Charlotte ordered.
“What?”
“Did I stutter Luna? You’ll be going barefoot for this, sugah. Now, I want to see your bare feet.”

Although I was a bit unsure, I took my socks and shoes off and placed my wrists behind me. Charlotte walked behind me, pulled something out of her overall pockets (for some reason, I could smell the faint scent of chloroform) and snapped something on my wrists.

“Handcuffs?” I asked. She nodded to confirm. She knelt down and rolled up the cuffs of my pant legs.

“Now, walk through the mud.”
“Wait, what?”
“That’s right. You’re walking through that yucky puddle of mud.”
“But my feet-“
“It’s all part of the escape process.”
“Getting my feet mucky is part of the process?”
“Yes it is, sugah! Now, through the mud you go!”

I sighed and walked through the mud puddle several times at her insistence. When I was done, my feet were caked in black muck and grime (the worst part was that some of the mud got on my pants! Charlotte totally owes me a new pair of sweatpants!), a fact that seemed to please my friend.

“There, Lottie. I did it. Now what?”
“Hmm...” Charlotte went behind me again and took something out of her pocket. “Chloroformed girl says what?”

It took me a moment for what she said to register. “Wha-mmph!” I got out before a sweet-smelling cloth was placed over my mouth and nose. I tried to defend myself, but that was impossible with my arms cuffed behind me. As I drifted off to sleep, my last conscious thought was, “So that’s why I smelt chloroform...”

TBC

Outfits:
Luna: http://ohhmymy.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... utfits.jpg
Charlotte: http://www.daz3d.com/media/catalog/prod ... ale_s_.jpg
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

This doesn't sound too bad so far! I reckon to make it a true Kurt Alya story Kurt needs to come in on the action not knowing what's going on, then somehow gets himself involved too, but it's your story :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

(Sorry [mention]noggip[/mention] . Couldn’t fit Kurt in this story. But he’ll be back soon. In the meantime...)

Part 2:

“Hi, sugah? How was your sleep?”

I slowly began to wake up from my drug-induced nap. I slowly felt around for my situation. Like the time Luna kidnapped me to force me to relax, I was hogcuffed on Charlotte’s bedroom floor. I looked up to see Charlotte, who had changed outfits, was staring down at me.

“It was just fine. Now, what am I doing?”

Charlotte kicked my ankles, making me realize I was still barefoot. I also realized that my feet were still all dirty.

“See your feet? They’re still all grimy and yucky.”
“And you dragged me in your room like this?”
“It’s fine. I used an old bedsheet to wrap your feet up. Well anyway...”

Charlotte pulled out her phone and showed that there was a timer set to five minutes. “I have the keys that lock up those handcuffs securing you in my bathroom. You have five minutes to inch your way to the bathroom to get the keys and unlock yourself. Then, you can take a nice bath and get yourself all clean.”
“And if I fail?”

Charlotte pointed to some objects being covered by a bed sheet (presumably the sheet used on my feet earlier). She ripped the sheet off, revealing a bucket filled with soapy water, scrub brushes, wash clothes and towels.

“If you fail, then I’ll be the one to clean your lil’ feet up. And trust me, I’ll be VERY thorough with the cleaning.”

I did a hardcore gulp, realizing that what she said was code word for: “I’m gonna tickle your feet until you cry and beg for mercy, sugah”. “Can’t we talk about this?”
“How about no, Luna,” Charlotte replied, suddenly tying a pink bandana over my eyes.

“Lottie!”
“What? I’m giving you a challenge. You can now only rely on your knowledge of the layout of my house. That’ll make your victory even more satisfying and the agony of de-feet even worse.”
“But this is pretty much rigged against me! I can’t see and I can barely move!”
“Ugh, fine. I’ll give you a bit of help, sugah.”

I heard her exit the room and turned on the water to the bath. She returned, saying, “Okay, sugah. I turned the bath water on. Now you have a bit of an idea on where to go. Does that make you feel better, Luna?”
“I guess.”
“Great. Now, you have five minutes before I give your feet the scrubbing of a lifetime. Time starts...now!”

TBC
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Sounds fantastic. I love a good foot cleaning torture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago Sounds fantastic. I love a good foot cleaning torture.
You just might get it if Ms. Alya isn’t fast enough, Alison ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 3:

“Time starts now.”

Upon hearing those words, I immediately went to work. I luckily remembered my position before I was blindfolded; I was facing towards the doorway. As I wormed my way to the doorway, I accidentally bumped my head on the wall. Thinking, I tried using the door to rub the bandana off my eyes. I partially succeeded, but I was dragged away from it before I could get off.

“Uh uh uh, Luna. No eyesight at all, missy. Do that again and I’ll have to disqualify you,” my friend warned me.
“But Lottie-“
“I wouldn’t waste time arguing, sugah. The timer’s still tickin’.”

I sighed and continued on my way. After a few moments of movements, I kicked around, confirming that I was out of the door.

“Good job so far. But you’re far from done,” Charlotte told me.

Next was the turn towards the hallway. I figured that this’d be difficult, but I had a plan. I started to swing my body upwards so that’d I’d be on my knees. It took me a few tries, but I got enough momentum to boost me up to my knees. I couldn’t be in that position for long, so I did my best to angle myself towards where I believed the bathroom door was and then plopped back down on the floor. A quick listen made me decide that one more repeat of that process would point me in a favorable direction. I did it again and a few kicks of the wall confirmed I was in a good position now.

“I’m impressed. That was quite brilliant. But that pesky ol’ timer says you don’t have much time left.”
“How much time?”
“I’m not saying. That’s up to your imagination.”

I sighed, annoyed by my friend’s vagueness. I started moving rapidly towards the bathroom, pausing for a breath. I could hear the running water louder and louder as I squirmed more and more. After a few moments, I kicked around and confirmed that I was right by the doorway. I moved in and kicked around, feeling the hamper and heating vent. I inched towards where I thought the keys were and-

“Times up, sugah.”

TBC
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 4:

“Time’s up, sugah.”

I felt a sinking feeling in my gut upon hearing those three words. She removed my blindfold, revealing that I was mere inches from the keys, infuriating me.

“Aww, you were soooooo close, Luna. What a shame. Ah well, I guess. It’s time for a foot cleaning.”
“Please don’t, Lottie. I’ll clean them myself.”
“No way. I wouldn’t want you to go through that trouble.”
“And as much as I love your selflessness-“
“But nothing.”

Charlotte grabbed my ankles and dragged me into her bedroom. I shot her a puppy dog look, hoping that she’d feel mercy against me. But she merely rolled her eyes.

“That’s not gonna work on me. Really, Luna? You have more dignity than that. Anyway, I have a little surprise for you.”

Charlotte walked to her bed, knelt down and pulled some sort of wooden object out from under the bed. My eyes widened; she had a pair of wooden stocks that one would find at a renaissance fair. She undid my hogcuff and placed the other keys down on the floor while she locked my feet in place. While she locked my feet in place, I tried to slowly inch towards the keys, hoping to grab them and somehow escape. But Charlotte quickly saw my escape attempt.

She shook her head. “Tsk tsk, Luna. Are you really trying to escape? Sugah, you had your shot and you failed. But, hmm...I don’t think those cuffs’ll hold you. I guess I’ll have to break out something I was gonna use for a rainy day.”
“What are you gonna do?”
“You’ll see. But first, it’s nappy time.”

Charlotte swiped the keys from me, walked to her nightstand drawer and pulled out the bottle of chloroform and a white cloth. She poured some chloroform out and advanced on me.

“Wait Lottie! What are you gonna trap me in? Don’t knock me out! I-mmph!” I said before having the cloth pressed over my mouth and nose. With there no way for me to defend myself, I let myself be knocked out by the chemicals...

I slowly aroused from slumber unable to see. I tried to feel around with my hands or arms, but they were crossed in front of me. And the material that I found myself felt like canvas...canvas? Wait...she didn’t...am I-

“Surprise!” I heard Charlotte shout. My blindfold was ripped off and my suspicions/fears were confirmed: I was now trapped in a straitjacket!

“Charlotte LeBouf! What did you do to me?!”
“Simple. I placed the escape artist in a nice lil’ coat.”
“When did you get this?!”
“A few weeks ago. I was gonna surprise you with it on your birthday, but when I saw you try to escape those cuffs, I needed to make sure you couldn’t escape your scrubbing.”

I moved around a bit in it. I thought that maybe I could escape from it if I had time, but in this situation, I’d be busy writhing around cackling like an idiot. It appears that I was stuck until Charlotte thought my feet were clean.

And she knew I was stuck too. She slowly picked up the scrub brush, dipped it in the sudsy water and slowly moved it towards my feet.

“Please don’t, Lottie...” I begged her, nearly whimpering.
Charlotte pretended to think for a minute. “Hmm...I could let you free...but then you’d track mud and yucky muck across my floor. And I wouldn’t want that.”
“Please don’t! I’ll do anything!”

Charlotte ignored me. “Are you ready, Luna?”
“No! I’m not! I’m not ready!”
“Uh, yes you are.”

And so it began.

To Be Concluded
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 5:

And so it began.

She started to tease me by making a quick swipe down my right foot, causing me to jolt and make a tiny squeak.

“Whoops. Forgot to mention this, but this cleaning might cause a ticklish sensation,” Charlotte patronizingly told me.
“You su-HEHEHEHEHE-ck Lottie!” I shout as she did another swipe down my left foot.
“Alright, Luna, enough messing around. Time to get cleaning.”

Without warning, she went mad, rubbing the brushes up and down the soles of my feet repeatedly. I struggled madly, but the jacket wouldn’t budge.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Stop-HAHAHA-they’re clean! They’re-HEHEHEHEHAHAHA clean!”
“Um, no they aren’t, Luna. We’ll keep going ‘till they’re nice and sparkly!”
“No! Pl-HEHEHE-ase! I-HAHAHAHA!”

I wanted to escape from the jacket badly. I tried to separate myself from the torment and try to move my arms around, but of course Charlotte bought a jacket that had a chest loop on it, disallowing me to get the jacket over my shoulders easily. Maybe if I wasn’t being tickled, I could do it in a bit of time, but I couldn’t distract myself from the scrubbing.

Five minutes later, Charlotte put the brushes down. The dirt was now in tiny piles on the towel. Charlotte knelt down and wiped the tears out from my eyes.

“Is it...over?” I ask her in an exhausted voice.
“Yes, sugah. You were wonderful,” Charlotte assured me, gently wiping my feet off with a fluffy towel.
“I’m gonna *pant* *pant* get you for this,” I gasped. “I’m gonna...gonna make you-“

Charlotte sushed me. “I know, sugah. But until then...just relax. I have you here safe and sound. Now, I’m gonna cook us some dinner. You just stay there and take a nice rest. I’ll unlock you after and we can eat. I’ll feed you myself if you want me to.”
“I’m not a baby bird, Lottie.”
“Yes, but you’re just as helpless as one right now,” she giggled. “Now, stay here and get some rest.

After she left the room, I started to wiggle around a bit. I know that she told me to relax, but I just wanted to try to escape. As I tried to get my arms free, I vowed that I’d get revenge on her for this. And as I continued my escape attempts, a thought occurred to me on how to do it...

The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic