Happy Birthday! (mm/m) - Chapter 4 added (25. 5.)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Happy Birthday! (mm/m) - Chapter 4 added (25. 5.)

Post by FelixSH »

Chapter 1

„GAAH!“

Felix screamed, as he was woken up by the blast of a water gun, directly at his face. Still more asleep than awake, not sure what just happened, he tried to get away from the continues stream of water.

It ended, with him getting caught up in his blanket, unable to get out of the soft material, screaming for the attack to end. Only after the stream stopped, did he hear the laughter of Shawn and Max.

“Don't hurt yourself, birthday boy!”, the former said, holding the water gun up like an action hero. Max kept on laughing, as he helped his roommate out of the blanket.

“What the hell, guys? Do you want me to have a heart attack? Today?”

Felix took Max' hand, who helped him get up, before pulling him closer for a hug. “Happy Birthday, Felix! Sorry, we just couldn't wait for you to open your present.”

A second hug and well-wishes by Shawn followed. “Happy Birthday! And don't worry, your first birthday at college will be very special, I promise.”

Felix was still not quite awake enough, to see the wink between his two roommates.

He rubbed his eyes. He had stayed up long the day before, expecting to sleep long, as it was Saturday. “Thanks, guys, that's very sweet. I just wished your present would have been “sleep as long as you want”.” At this moment, he spotted the blue present, sitting on the table in the middle of the room.

“Hey, the present you promised. I...”, he stopped, realizing something. “Uh, go to the bathroom first, but then, I want to know what was so important that you had to wake me up. Jerks!”

Smiling, he hugged his roommates a second time, before leaving the room. Max looked at Shawn, who played around with his messy, black hair. “You still sure about it? We can still back out”, he said, slightly nervous. Shawn didn't even look at him, but grinned. “Don't worry, it will be a lot of fun. Trust me.”

When Felix was finally back, he immediately made his way to the present. The sound of ripped paper filled the room, while his roommates watched, grinning. Excited, he opened the top of the brown box that appeared under the wrapping, only to be left in confusion.

“Uh, guys, umm...not to sound ungrateful, but where did you get the idea for this stuff?”, he asked, turning around. Max and Shawn kept grinning, as the birthday boy pulled out a bright, pink dress shirt and dark-blue chino shorts. “I don't wear dress shirts, certainly not in this color. And I'm not big on shorts, either. Also...”

He put the shirt and the shorts onto the table, before getting out the other content.

“Suspenders and a bow tie? Where did you get that idea from? I'm really sorry, and I appreciate the gesture, but why would you think this would be something I like? I mean, who wears bow ties? Or knee socks and suspenders?”

Shawn and Max shared a mischievous look. “You are”, the former said.

Before Felix could react, Max chimed in. “We just wanted to make sure, that you have something fitting to wear, for your great day. You really should look your best.”

There was something weird in the voices and the looks. Without even realizing it, Felix backed of, slightly.

“I don't think I get the joke, guys”, Felix said, putting everything back into the box. You can send the stuff back. How about getting some breakfast. It's on me.”

While Max turned back, getting something out of his backpack, Shawn kept on smiling at Felix.

“Look, you are going to wear this today”, he said. “The shirt, the shorts, the suspenders, the bow tie. The shirt nicely tucked in, the collar closed. You don't have a choice.”

Felix sighed. He should have known better, than to assume that his weirdo friends wouldn't try to pull something like this on his birthday.

“Come on, guys, I'm not wearing this. I'll look like the worst dork in the world. And seriously, this bright pink? No way.”

At this moment, Max had made his way back, two rolls of duct tape in his hands. Unable to suppress the light laughter, he said: “You don't have a choice. You will wear this, if you like it or not. And if you don't...”

He held up one of the rolls.

“Look, what do you prefer? Everyone seeing you in those clothes, or everyone seeing you in those clothes, bound and gagged?”, Shawn asked.

Felix thought about the situation, before accepting that he wouldn't be able to get out of it.

“Good, fine, I'll dress up”, he said, sighing. “But can I just wear my suit? I'll even wear a tie, no problem, but don't make me show of this embarrassing stuff. Please!”

Shawn thought about the suggestion. “You want to wear a suit? With a tie? And you won't make trouble?”, he asked. Felix nodded, hoping that he might get away. He hated wearing dress clothes, never even wearing button-up shirts, but everything was better than what his roommates had prepared for him.

“Well, than you will wear that next Sunday!”, Shawn said, gleefully. Felix shook his head. “What? No!”

But Shawn wasn't backing down. “Yeah, you will. And now, put on the shirt. Come on, get dressed. Or, no, complain some more. I'd love to tie you up.”

Thinking about his options, Felix accepted defeat. Groaning, he took the shirt, and slowly buttoned it up, feeling annoyed with every button.

“Ok, can we at least make this short? We do something outside for two hours, so that everyone can see me. I know that that's what you weirdos want. And then I change into something that's actually comfortable. You know, because it's my birthday, and all that? I just wanted to play video games. So, how long are you going to be annoying?”

His roommates laughed. “Haha, right. No, you'll stay in these clothes for the whole day. Don't worry, we have planned a lot of fun activities, so that everyone can see you”, Shawn said.

Felix' stomach didn't agree with what he was hearing, betraying that he was getting nervous again.

“What do you mean? The whole day?”, he said, while tucking in his shirt, already annoyed by how strict the fabric immediately felt.

“You'll see. We don't want to spoil it, you know? Don't worry, you'll love it.”

Frustrated, the birthday boy fastened his collar, before adding the bow tie. “Yeah, right, as much as I love this horrible thing on my neck.” He pulled lightly on the collar. “God, I hate it already. You seriously expect me to wear this the whole day? The collar is way too small.”

Felix couldn't stop pulling on the tight shirt. The collar was the worst part, but it felt tight and restrictive everywhere.

Max patted him on the back, before handing him the suspenders. “You'll get used to it. And now stop your whining.”

-------------------------------------------

Soon, after adding the knee socks and dress shoes, the outfit was complete, and Felix was forced to look at himself in the mirror. “Can't you just shoot me? That would be less embarrassing.” He still couldn't stop tugging on his shirt, but it kept on feeling restrictive and annoying. “That's the outfit of a six-year old.”

“What are you talking about, Felix, you look great. Can't wait for everyone to see you”, Max said, his grin getting even wider than it already was. “But first, we have to do some additional preparations.”

Felix looked frustrated at his roommate.

“What now? Do I have to wear a wig?”

And suddenly, it went dark. Shawn had pulled a knit hat over Felix' head and eyes. In confusion, he struggled around with his arms, only for him to be pushed forward. In the confusion, he was too much caught by surprise, as his hands were forced behind his back, and he heard the sound of ripping duct tape, as it started to stick to his hands.

When he started to react, it was already too late, and his hands were bound, helplessly stuck behind his back.

“What the hell? What are you doing now?!”

Felix struggled in anger, but earned only laughter by doing so. “I already told you, we have to prepare you”, Max said, as he rolled the tape around his roommates upper arms and torso. “What the hell, guys? I did dress up, why are you tying me now? Let me go!”

Shawn pulled of the knit hat, letting his roommate see again. “Yeah, that was just so it would be easier for us. And now, shut up. In a minute or two, you won't have a choice in there, anyway.”

Felix wanted to answer something, as he felt his feet being taped together. But as soon as he opened his mouth, a sock was forced inside.

“HMMPH!!”

More tape was torn of the roll, until his lower face was completely covered in the silver material. As Max dealt with this, Shawn added some more rounds to the upper legs of their prisoner.

Soon enough, it was done. Max and Shawn looked laughing at their roommate, who tried to kill them with his eyes.

“HMM MMM GMM!!”, he said, while trying to get out of the tape, without success.

“What? I can't hear you”, Max said, barely able to not keep laughing.

“I think he wants to thank us. Look at him, he obviously enjoys being tied up.”

Felix screamed into his gag. It was all he could do.

“Well, great then. I'm glad he has fun with his presents.” Shawn got closer, putting his arm over Felix' shoulder. “If you ever DO want to get out, just say so. I mean, it has to be loud and clear. We don't want to stop you having fun, by misunderstanding you, you know?”

At this point, the birthday boy had stopped struggling. They had won, for today. But there would be revenge.

All he could hope, for now, was that whatever his roommates had planned for him, wouldn't be too bad.
Last edited by FelixSH 20 hours ago, edited 2 times in total.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

WOW..., great, funny story :-) being hugely tied up by two boys..., I'm excited to see what happens next?? ;-) :-)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well that is a very fun start, excited to see how this turns out.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the feedback, @Gino , @Ossassin . :)
Chapter 2

“First, everyone needs to get a chance to congratulate you”, Shawn said, before he and Max pulled Felix onto his feet, and forced him to hop, slowly, out of the room.

“Hmmph!!”

The prisoner struggled, heavily. Being in this silly outfit, even bound and gagged, with his roommates was one thing. It was far from the first embarrassing thing that had happened to him, within the privacy of their room (and he wasn't above paying these embarrassments back, either), but it never had gotten outside of it.

But all the twisting didn't help, as he was pushed forward, forced to make small hops out of the private space.

“No need to be shy, birthday boy. We just want you to celebrate with everyone. Don't be a party pooper”, Max said, barely able to not start laughing right now.

Shawn didn't even try to conceal anything, giggling like crazy. “Hehe, yeah, we are doing this just for you.”

It was still very early, the hallway was empty. As was the common room, where Felix was forced onto a chair at the table, in the middle of the room. He didn't even try to struggle, as more tape was wrapped around his upper body and legs, fixating both to the chair.

When this was done, Max walked to the fridge, taking out a chocolate cake and putting it in the middle of the table. “Sorry, we didn't have time to bake one, I hope this one from the store will do.” Shawn had vanished out of the room, only to reappear with a brightly colored party hat.

Felix rolled his eyes, “Mmmph?”, he asked, pleading with his eyes.

“Aw, look how much he loves it. Isn't he cute, so excited for his big day?”, Max said in response, while sticking 19 candles on the cake. Shawn laughed, as he put the hat on Felix head.

“Mh mm kmm mm!”, was Felix' only response, clear enough for the threat of revenge coming through.

“And now, that everything is prepared...”, Shawn started, pulling out his phone.

Felix' eyes grew big, as he realized what would happen. His struggling started anew, but only produced more laughter.

“Don't be shy, birthday boy. You look very handsome”, Max said, as the first few pictures of Felix and the cake was taken. A few more followed, and then Felix' chair was turned a bit to the side. “Just so we also catch you in your whole, pretty outfit.”

At this moment, the door was opened. Felix face turned bright red, as he looked in a different direction, trying not to draw attention to himself.

The newcomer didn't know how to respond to what he saw, and no one said a word. Then, his eyes lighted up, as they fell onto what was clearly a birthday cake.

“Oh, right, Felix' birthday. Damn, I had completely forgotten that it was today.”

Shawn and Max didn't even try to hold back their laughter, as the newcomer, who Felix had now recognized by is voice as Toby, came closer. Felix tried to turn the chair, hoping to avoid eye contact, but seconds later, the smiling face of his friend was unavoidable.

“Happy Birthday”, Toby said. He held out a hand. “Come on, no need to be grumpy. It's not very nice, not accepting birthday wishes, you know?”

“GMMPH!”

Felix, his face still red, shot his friend an angry look. He struggled in his bonds. But more laughter was the only response.

“It's ok, I won't be mad at you for being a bit of a jerk today. It's your birthday, after all”, Toby said, patting the prisoner on the head.

While he started to prepare some breakfast, Shawn had vanished, only to reappear a bit later. “I put a note on the door, so that people know that we have a birthday party here”, he said, before addressing Toby. “Hey, you'll get cake, too. We'll just wait for everyone to arrive.”

----------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, the room filled up. The reactions ranged from confused to amused, but no one came to Felix' help. They all walked over and congratulated him, though, some also making a selfie with the bound and gagged student. Comments like “Nice outfit, the gag fits well with the suspenders” often accompanied the well-wishes.

Felix took it in strides. As time went on, the embarrassment vanished, as he realized that people treated him completely normal. aside from the clearly sarcastic comments about his outfit. People would come and talk to him, telling him stuff, and adjusted questions to yes-or-no ones.

And some even gave him a straight-up compliment. A friend, Alex, came over, looking a bit flustered. “Hey, Happy Birthday, buddy”, he said, before bowing down a bit and hugging Felix, whose face suddenly turned red again. Alex looked a bit embarrassed himself, as he continued: “Look, if this is too much for you, we can untie you, ok? But...”

He turned his look onto the bound student, smiling. “I know, you think you look silly, but I do like your outfit. Seriously, you should wear dress shirts more often. And maybe even bow-ties, haha.”

At this moment, Shawn came closer, putting his arm on Alex. Alex jumped a bit, surprised, and would have spilled his drink, without Shawns heavy grip.

“Hey, hey, no one will get untied here, ok?”, he said, forcing eye contact. “I get the feeling you want to join the birthday boy, hmm?”

Alex freed himself from the grip, and shyly shook his head. “Nah, I think he doesn't mind anyway. I'm not disturbing his fun, promise.”

“GMMPH!”

Felix protested, but as always, laughter was the only result. He rolled his eyes, but didn't seem in actual distress, and so Alex let Shawn push him away.

----------------------------------------------------------

After some time, Shawn raised a glass, and said loudly: “Welcome to Felix' birthday party.”

He waited a bit, for the voices to die down, before he continued. “Unfortunately, the birthday kid is a bit of a grump, so we had to motivate him to dress for the occasion, and actually celebrate with us. I just asked him to give a short speech, but he didn't want to, so I'll take over this job.”

Felix grunted in playful anger into his gag. He rolled his eyes, as everyone burst out laughing.

“Thanks, Felix, I'm glad you decided to actually say something to your party guests. And now, it's time for cake.”

While Shawn talked, Max had lighted the candles on the cake. He now pushed it in front of Felix, grinning at the prisoner, who returned a deadpan look. “You know the tradition, birthday boy”, Max said. “Blow out the candles.”

Felix looked at him, the deadpan being slowly replaced by confusion, as no one moved, and Max kept grinning at him.

“Your nose is still free, isn't it?”, Shawn said, after a few seconds, making Felix roll his eyes. But then, he got curious. Could he do it?

Under the cheer of the whole room, he nodded, and leaned forward. But Max pulled out one of the candles, holding it under the prisoners nose.

“Just making sure that we don't get snot onto the cake. Go on. And...”, Max said, “if you can blow out this one candle, you'll get a piece.”

Felix didn't even care much for that, but was already just in the mood to do the challenge. He breathed in, as much air as he could, before pushing it all out, onto the little flame. But aside from flickering, nothing happened. Even after all the air was out, it still burned brightly.

He gave it a few more tries, but nothing changed. The candle was still burning.

“You failed, Felix. What a disappointment”, Max said, as he put the candle back on the cake. Felix didn't immediately react, breathing in heavily. But he did realize it, when the tape around his face got taken off.

“Hmm?”, he asked. “You really think, that we wouldn't give you any of your birthday cake? What, do you think we're monsters?”, Shawn said, as he made sure to be careful, when separating tape from hair. Soon, he held out a dishtowel in front of his roommates face. And finally, after way too long, the sock was out.

“Ugh, you jerks”, was the first thing out of Felix' mouth, producing just more amusement by the room. Max was ready with a glass of water, helping Felix gulp it down. “More, please”, he asked, and Max continued, until his friend was satisfied.

“So, is that it? Are you going to untie me now?”, he asked, expecting this to be it. “Look, I promise to keep wearing this garbage for the rest of the day, ok?”

Shawn grinned. “Maybe, if you can blow out all the candles with one blow. Should be easy for you now, right?”

Another challenge. He could do that. With everyone waiting, Felix tried his best. It looked good, he had a lot of breath within him, and took out many flames. Soon enough, there was no fire left.

“Haha, I did it! Now release me, jerks!”, he said, cheerfully. But his roommates didn't move. “What are you talking about, I still see a flame”, Shawn said, pointing down.

Felix looked back at the cake and, indeed, the candle in the middle was still burning. “What the...”, he said, before blowing it out again. For only a few seconds, when it reignited.

The grin froze on his face. “Are you kidding me? A magic candle? That's not fair!”

Shawn and Max looked as innocent as possible. “No one said anything about fair, birthday boy. I guess, you'll have to stay tied up a bit longer.”

As Felix got ready to protest some more, Shawn continued. “I guess, you don't want cake, and would instead prefer to be gagged again?” He held up the dishcloth with the sock, silencing his roommate immediately, aside from a light: “I hate you guys.”

Soon, everyone had a plate with a piece of cake in front of him, and started eating. Except for Felix.

“So, how am I supposed to eat this? Come on, please untie me, at least for the cake”, he pleaded, trying to look as helpless as possible.

Max shook his head. “I guess, you'll have to do without a fork. Come on, how hard can it be?”

Felix sighed, as he realized what was expected of him. Carefully, he lowered his head, and took a bite. Once again, the room cheered.

After another bite, the others started to eat their own pieces, losing interest. Alex, who sat right next to Felix, caught his attention by pulling him back by his shoulder.

“Let me help you”, he said, taking Felix' unused fork, getting a bit of the cake, and holding it up. “I think you proved enough, birthday boy”, he said, slightly red on the cheeks.

Felix thought about it for a second before opening his mouth. Alex continued to switching, between eating himself, and feeding Felix.

“You ok? As I said, if it's too bad, we'll release you”, he said, between bites. But Felix shook his head. “It's fine, really. In one or two hours, they'll release me anyway, I'm sure. Don't worry. I can take a joke.”

After eating another piece, he added, smiling: “But thanks.”

As the two were busy, Shawn, sitting right next to Alex, shared a Look with Max.

Provided by bondagefreak

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Sounds to me like Alex will be joining in the fun.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I love this story :-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome as usual @FelixSH
Just finished reading the first chapter and thoroughly enjoyed it.
I always enjoy the semi non-con nature of these forceful tie-ups and surprise sock gags imposed mid-speech.
Always glad to read more adventures from you. Will be catching up to chapter two in a bit. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this story
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm enjoying this story! I have a feeling Felix won't be the only one taped up for too long ;)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hahaha, this seems like a fun story! Love the non-con but non mean fun here. And Felix seems to be taking this well. Though it definitely feels as though Felix may have a friend about to join him in being tied up :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic story @FelixSH

Felix must be having the time of his life even though he doesn't want to admit this.... And I loved the magic candle idea, it was soooo cruel :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Wow, so many responses. Thanks! It's always great, when others have as much fun with my stories, as I have when writing them.

Will be a few days, before the next chapter, but sometime this week, I hope. Just wanted to say thanks, for the overwhelming response.

Provided by bondagefreak

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

After some stressful weeks, I finally had time to write some more. @squirrel @Red86 @cj2125 @The slave @bondagefreak @Gino @blackbound

Wow, that were a lot of comments. Thanks again. :D

Chapter 3

An hour later, most other students were gone. Felix was still talking to Alex, while ignoring that he was still helplessly bound to the chair. Only when Felix was thirsty, asking for some water that Alex held up to his mouth, did they acknowledge it at all. But for the most part, they just had a normal conversation.

Until Alex got up. “Sorry, still have to do an assignment”, he said, showing a soft smile. “But this was really nice. How about hanging out tomorrow?”

Felix nodded, his cheeks turning a bit more red, again. “I'd love to.”

And soon, the only people left were Felix, Shawn and Max.

“That was fun, guys. But can you untie me now? I'd like to get back to my original plan. You know, doing nothing, playing video games, taking a walk.”

Shawn and Max had talked to each other, ignoring their prisoner for the last hour. A smile came back to both their faces, as he called for their attention.

“Sorry, can't do. If we let you go, you'll stop wearing our great present. We can't allow that, can we?”, Shawn said. Max, in the meantime, had started undoing the tape that forced Felix to the chair.

“What?!”, Felix screamed, starting a new, pointless struggle. “Come on, I promise to wear this stuff the whole day. Even the bow tie. Just let me out. It's my birthday! Please!”

But there was no pity from his friends. On the contrary. Felix' eyes grew big, as Shawn got a fresh dishtowel, an moved closer. His breathing increased, as he realized that he would not, as expected, get out. That in a few seconds, his mouth would be stuffed, with him unable to do anything about it.

He hadn't planned to cooperate, keeping his mouth shut. But when Max started tickling him in the armpit, he couldn't help but laugh. For a second, before it was muffled, and his mouth got taped shut.

“Hmm mm mm”, he grumbled, as he was forced up and to hop, slowly, back to their room.

“It's ok, you will get what you want, promise”, Max said, while pushing his roommate forward. “How about some Mario Kart?”

Felix shot him a confused look. He obviously wasn't going to get untied anytime soon, that was clear now.

Inside their room, Shawn set everything up, while Max forced Felix onto the couch in front of their tv. “Just wait here”, he said, getting some angry grunts in return. There was nothing to do, but wait. If he could have gotten out, Felix would have, hours ago.

To his surprise and confusion, Max brought a pair of scissors with him, as well as some rope. “Can you help me with Felix' adjustments, Shawn?”

“Max will now free your hands, Felix. But ONLY your hands”, Shawn said, everything prepared. “We will retie them in front, so you can play. Your upper arms will stay taped.”

He caught Felix' slightly annoyed, slightly amused eyes. “If you try anything, we will stuff you into my sleeping bag for the rest of the day. Got it?”

Felix' face fell. Some time ago, after a week of exams, the three got a bit wasted in their room. Alcohol lead to Shawn daring his friends to keep their heads inside the bag for a minute.

Both had lost.

Aside from a mumbled threat, the prisoner cooperated. He was allowed, to move his hands around for a bit, enjoying slight freedom for a few minutes. But soon, his left hand with the palm facing up, was bound to his left thigh. The right hand to the right thigh. The slack was tied of with a bit more rope.

It wasn't much freedom. But he could hold a controller, and even use it. Actually, his hands were in a similar position, as they were often anyway, when he played something.

It was an old console. Due to a lack of money, all they had was an old SNES, with its two controllers. Still working, but it meant that they had to switch, while playing.

“Max and I will take turns today, Felix. You can play the whole time”, Shawn said. He patted the head of his prisoner.

“But!”, Max said, “that's not all. If you play well, you get a chance to get untied. If you agree, that is.”

This had caught Felix' attention. “Hmmh?!”

He wasn't the only one surprised, though. Shawn frowned in confusion.

“It's simple, really. For every two time you get placed first or second, we will undo a piece of tape or rope.”

Felix did some fast calculations in his head. His legs were tied in two places, his torso in one. There was the gag, and his two hands.

If he could win twelve times, he was free. He could do it, that he was sure of. Under normal circumstances, he was the best player of the three.

Before he could nod, Max continued. “If you aren't free after twenty races, you have to wear this outfit on the next four Mondays. Without explaining why to anyone.”

Felix knew, that the day was chosen well. It was a busy day, full of lectures. He would have to hold a presentation during that time. And Mondays always ended with a session of his debate club.

He really didn't want to be seen by everyone, for four whole days, with a bow tie and suspenders.

On the other hand, it was his chance to get free.

And then, his second thoughts made themselves heard: This sounds like fun!

While he still thought about it, Shawn, finally catching up to the surprise, added: “Oh, Max forgot to mention that, if you make it, he will take your place for the day. Prettied up, bound and gagged, the whole time.”

Max, completely caught off-guard, was unable to react, before Felix nodded. “Mmhm!”, he added, smiling.

With Felix now focusing on the screen, Shawn gave Max his best shit-eating grin, ignoring the pissed look (with a slight sign of a smile) on his friends face.

-------------------------------------------------------

The controller was small enough, that it didn't matter that Felix' hands were fixated. He expected to feel handicapped, but realized soon that he could play as good as always.

He also found that, while Shawn tried, he didn't try too hard. He played in the first track, and basically gave Felix an easy win against him.

Max, on the other hand, was very determined not to lose. And instead of trying to win a race, he was also very much focused on sabotaging Felix' chances. It didn't matter to him, if the computer-controlled racers won. Max saved all his items, so he could slow down Felix. And so, while he did reach the goal before Max, it wasn't in first or second place.

The third race looked better, as Shawn just tried to win. Except for a mistake on Felix' part. The track offered a shortcut. A risky one, though, where you could easily fall into the pit, basically making it impossible to win the race, if you did.

Normally, Felix could do it without a problem. But he was nervous. Way more than normally. And so, after making the jump, he still fell.

When the first cup was over, he had won three times. The tape around his upper legs was removed, and he had still a lot of races left.

“Where did you put the tape, Max? You remember, every time Felix gets a bit freed, you get a bit tied”, Shawn said. He grinned at his two friends, giving Max a look.

Max grimaced, but nodded. He got up, brought the role, and let Shawn tape up his thighs. “You will pay for this”, he said, quietly enough to hopefully not be heard by Felix.

“Maybe next time, it should be the gag, huh?”, Shawn said, not caring at all about the threat. “Also, you need to change. I'll get you a dress shirt.”

Felix laughed under his gag, knowing very well that Max (and Shawn, for that matter), didn't care for dress clothes any more than he did. Still, Max did not protest, aside from a bit of unintelligible grumbling, while putting on the light-blue dress shirt.

With the start of the second cup, Shawn stopped trying. He made it over the finish line, but it was very easy for Felix to get ahead of him, and into first position. It was very different with Shawn, who started to fight even more fierce than before, not even caring if he or Felix placed high enough to continue, instead of being stuck on the same track.

“Hey, if you don't get to first or second place, you lose. Doesn't matter what I do”, Shawn said, as Felix threw him a frustrated look, when both ended in the last places.

Still, at the end of the second cup, Felix' legs were completely free, as was his torso. He was still gagged, and his hands were still bound to his legs, but he had made it seven times. Only five more.

The bow tie had already switched owners, before Max' feet were bound, and his arms were pinned to the torso with tape. “Next time it's the gag, and the suspenders”, Shawn said. His grin and laugh were full of delight, seeing both of his roommates humiliated.

“It won't come to that”, Max said. Full of determination.

It was his turn, and all he cared for was blocking Felix. So much, that Felix made only last place. Again.

Only four more chances. And the tracks got harder, the computer-controlled characters tougher. So, even with Shawn not trying that hard, Felix once more failed to make first or second.

Max was right. Felix didn't win any more races, until he had lost nine times. Too often. There weren't enough tracks left, for him to get twelve wins. He had failed.

“HMMMPHH!!”

Just one more win, and he would have gotten rid of the gag. At least that would have been a nice reward. Being able to talk for a bit.

Max didn't lose any time. “Haha, I made it!” He immediately ripped of the tape on his upper body and legs, before undoing the bow tie.

“Did you miss it?”, he asked Felix, who only grunted in protest while it was put back onto his neck.

To Felix' surprise, though, the gag was still undone. Carefully, slowly, scissors were used to cut off the tape. Shawn made sure, that the part that stuck to the prisoners hair didn't create too much pain. He then offered Felix a piece of paper, where he could spit the dishtowel onto.

Max was already there with a glass of water. With his hands still tied to his legs, Felix needed help drinking.

“Thanks, that felt good”, he said, after two glasses more. The game had been stressful, and he had no chance to drink anything for the whole duration.

Not getting his hopes up, he asked: “So, any chance of you freeing me now? Are we done?”

The day was far from over. He had still time to chill.

But it wasn't his roommates plan. “Nope. We already told you, if we untie you, you might change. You know, disrespect our present. We can't have that”, Shawn said. But then, he added: “Don't worry, no gag for a bit. Are you hungry?”

Felix had to think for a bit, before nodding. “I didn't realize it, but yeah.” It didn't seem that way while playing, but nearly two hours had passed. All he had gotten up to now, was some cake.

He closed his eyes, relaxed.

Max was already on his phone. “Where should I order, Felix? It's on us.”

Provided by bondagefreak

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Haha, was kind of expecting one of Felix's other friends to join him but was equally surprised with the video game challenge and Max almost taking his place! Such a shame for Felix to be so close to freedom :twisted: :lol:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love Shawn's demonic side lol he can take me as a prisoner whenever he wants lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story with these three!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks a lot for the comments, guys! Had some more time, so here is the continuation. @Red86 @harveygasson @The slave

Chapter 4
“Gmmmh?”

Felix woke up. He had dozed off, in the middle of the day. Netflix was running.

It took him a few seconds, before he understood the situation he was in. A sock in his mouth, his lower face covered by a black piece of cloth. The bow tie still pressing against his neck. He could feel, that he wasn't actually tied up. No tape on his body. But he was wrapped in a thin blanket, which covered his upper body and legs, and was taped in multiple places. Comfortable, actually cozy, but inescapable.

He looked around the room, seeing Shawn working on his laptop, but so that he could easily throw a look in Felix' direction every now and then. The tv wasn't too loud, just enough for the prisoner to listen. Plus a bit of chirping from outside. Felix couldn't look out of a window, due to how his bed was positioned, but he could see the clear sky.

He didn't remember, if he had ever fallen asleep during sunlight. But then, he had been woken up too early, and was tied for multiple hours. After eating, his roommates asked what he wanted to do. His plan had to be to laze around, watching tv. His wish was granted. Except that he would still be bound and gagged, while doing so.

“Mmmm!!”

This time, it was louder. His mouth felt horribly dry. Losing the sock in his mouth would be a welcome change, too.

Shawn reacted immediately. “Hey, did you sleep well? You have gotten comfortable with being tied up really fast, huh?” He laughed at his own joke, while taking off the gag. “We're running out of socks, if we have to constantly regag you. Just keep them in, birthday boy.”

Felix rolled his eyes. “How about letting me go? I have been tied up for what, five hours now? Six? Come on, let me out.”

Shawn helped him empty the big bottle of cool water, that the prisoner downed in nearly one go. Making sure to slow it down, if necessary. Before sitting next to Felix.

“No way, you are way too adorable.” A mischievous gleam entered his eyes. “Actually, we should keep you this way for the rest of the weekend. Maybe I'll suggest that to Max.”

Felix grinned. “You know, that there will be payback for every second of this, right? You don't want to know, what will happen if you make me stay this way for another day.”

Shawn didn't answer, but put his arm around his friends shoulder. “Say cheese”, he said, as he got out his phone, preparing for a selfie. Felix threw him a look, but let it happen, smiling into the camera.

“Well, you will have to let me go, now. Have to pee, you know”, Felix said, after the phone had gone back into the pocket. “And don't even start, this isn't a trick.”

Shawn tilted his head. “Sure, but you'll have to wait for Max. We need to prepare you.”

Felix sighed. “You have thirty minutes”, he said, but without adding anything else. There was no point debating this. If he could get out, it wasn't now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later, all three boys were in the dorm bathroom. A rope forced Felix' arms to his side, as always. One loose end went down, circling his right hand two times, before going around his torso, making that hand stuck as well. Without a cut, it continued further. Both loose ends ended up in Shawns hands.

“Have fun. We'll wait here”, Max said, grinning. “One hand should be enough, right?”

Felix groaned. “Seriously guys, this is ridiculous. I'm not even allowed to use the bathroom on my own?”

Shawn patted him on the shoulder. “Hey, we won't be inside with you. It's not like this is the only time, when you aren't alone in the bathroom, right?”

“You'll get a surprise, when you're done, ok? Just behave, or you will paaay”, Max said, adding a playfully grim tone to the last word. “Depends on you, if you stay in a strict hogtie for the rest of the day, or not.”

Felix was already ready to enter the cabin, but than stopped. “Wait, why do you guys know what a hogtie is? Have you done this to some other poor dude before?”

Max laughed it off. “We did research, birthday boy. To give you the best birthday ever. And now quit stalling, get in there and do your business.”

So he did. Felix tried to wiggle out of the rope, but even with a free hand, it was impossible. Everything was tied too strictly to slip out of (which had taken quite some time), and with no slack, the knots couldn't be undone. Doing his business was no problem with his weaker, left hand, but that was it. He had thought about fighting his roommates, but one against two, with his main hand immovable, seemed pointless to him.

And so he just accepted his fate, waiting for the surprise that was to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later, the three friends were back in their room. Felix' hands were tied together behind his back, before the rope that bound his right hand taken off. His upper arms, upper legs and feet followed.

With rope, this time. “Why not, if we have time?”, Max said. “It looks better, doesn't it, hehe.”

Felix waited, struggling a bit, but accepting that there was no way out. He would stay bound, until his roommates had decided that it was enough.

“So, what's the surprise?”, he asked, while his feet were finished up.

Shawn and Max grinned at each other. “You are too nosy, birthday boy”, Max said, before going to the closet. Felix sighed, as he realized what would happen.

“Come on, no gag, please! I will be good, I swear!”

Shawn grinned at him. “You whine too much, you know? How about this? For every time you beg, we will add some punishment. Keep complaining, and we'll force you to dress up even more often, haha.”

Max, carrying a fresh sock and the dreaded roll of duct tape, joined in. “Haha, yeah, for every time you whine, you'll have to wear a dress shirt and slacks for a day.”

Felix shook his head. “Guys, yoummph!”, was all he could get out, before his mouth was stuffed and surrounded with tape. “MMPPH!!”

Max got out his phone. “You complained two times, so you have to dress up for two more days. I'll just make a note.”

But it wasn't quite over yet. Shawn forced Felix onto his stomach, and than bent his knees, until his feet were close to his hands. Felix, knowing what was coming, began to struggle. “Hmmph!!”

Max had already prepared another piece of rope. “And another day. They will add up so fast”, he said, before connecting the ropes at Felix' hands and feet.

Felix struggled, knowing full well how impossible it was to escape. It was clear, that this wasn't the first time his friends had tied someone up. He still had to try, though, ideally without grunting in the process.

“See, it works. We trained him already. Good boy”, Max said, petting Felix' head. This, now, did prompt a reaction, an angry grunt. Which was exactly what Max had hoped for. “And another day. I don't think you'll ever wear t-shirts again, Felix.”

After taking a few more pics (“Look, birthday boy, you might not agree now, but you surely will want to remember this day later on.”), Shawn and Max decided to leave.

“Just a bit longer, and you'll get your surprise, promise. For being such a good boy today.” Felix didn't react, having by now learned from his former mistakes.

And so, he was left alone. Not without some entertainment, though. Shawn had turned on Netflix again, making sure to choose something his prisoner wanted to watch. “We'll try not to let you wait too long”, he promised, before the two were gone. And the door was locked.

Felix kept working on the rope, but couldn't find any knot. Struggling didn't get him anywhere, either, it just exhausted him. Still, he kept on trying, making sure that there really was no way out. That he was truly hogtied. For real.

The only time before, when he was on his own, was when he was rolled up in the blanket. But then, he was so tired that he just wanted to watch tv, and to sleep a bit.

Now, he was well rested. If he couldn't get out, he wanted to be absolutely sure. And he wanted to test out the restrictions of the hogtie, how strictly he was actually tied up. He kept on rolling around, struggling. He even crawled to the edge of the bed, slowly, learning how exhausting it was to throw himself forward only little bits. But there was no way to even get off. And even if, what then? He would be on the floor, incapable to open the door or reach any knife or scissors.

And so he kept on struggling, to really feel how stuck he was. How little he could actually move his body. His hands were stuck behind his back, and his arms were fixated, too. There was no leeway there. His legs were pressed together, too, both above and below the knees. And even his knees were nearly fixed in place, unable to bend much.

He had already known, that he was at the mercy of his friends. But only intellectually. Now he really feel it. Deep down he knew, that he was trapped. Tied up, for real. He wasn't even able to get off the bed.

Completely dependent on his roommates. What if they didn't come back? Maybe they had gone somewhere, and gotten into an accident? Who would find him? His attendance in some courses would be missed, but no professor would actually look for him. And even if someone would do so, they would just find a locked door, with him unable to make clear in what kind of situation he was.

For a few seconds, his thoughts were stuck there. This might be serious. He might die here.

But he soon realized, how silly this was. His roommates would be back soon, no question.

Would this help him, though? What if they didn't want to free him, even at the end of the day? They had already joked about leaving him tied for the weekend. He had no say in this matter. Literally. What if they enjoyed their little power play? They could stuff him in the wardrobe, for the whole Sunday.

And then what? Sure, they might let him out for lectures, and similar stuff. But maybe they decided that it was fun, keeping him this way, and he would spend all his time in this room roped or taped up. They already worked on a way to force him, to dress up all the time. So why not more?

What if they found a way to blackmail him, so he had to keep quite, and just live with it? His whole life being either in lectures, or tied and gagged here. Unable to do anything about it.

And always wearing a bow tie. Just as the last bit of humiliation.

All these thoughts spiraled around in his head, as the door was unlocked, and his roommates came back.

Felix heart stopped for a second, as he realized that they were not alone. Alex was with them.

But obviously not of his own, free will. His hands were tied behind his back, and his upper body was wrapped in rope. His upper legs, too, forcing him to make little steps. And his mouth was covered by layers of duct tape.

He also was wearing a white dress shirt, wine-red slacks, and a blue bow tie.

“Gmmph!!”, he grumbled, looking back at his captors, as they pushed him into the room. They laughed, as Shawn closed the door, and Max forced their new prisoner to lie down next to Felix.

“SURPRISE!”, Shawn said, when turning back to Felix. While Max was busy, putting Alex into a hogtie too, he explained. “You two had such a nice time together in the morning, so we wanted to give you some more. Actual alone-time even.”

Both Felix and Alex looked angry in the direction of their captors, who only laughed more. The prisoners grunted into their gags, with no effect. Aside from a cheerful “And one more day for Felix” from Max.

“Well, now that that's done, we'll stay at your place, Alex. Gaming a bit, with Eric. Have fun with your date, guys”, Shawn added, while Max took a few pics of their bound friends.

Seconds later, the room was silent, with only two tied and gagged boys looking at each other in helpless frustration.

Provided by bondagefreak

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

@FelixSH , the story is amazing! I love how Max and Shawn are fooling around and teasing their poor prisoner... And the reappearance of Alex was a great idea! Felix is having the best brthday ever!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic