The Convict and the Runaway (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Convict and the Runaway (M/F)

Post by angim350 »

Hi everyone! So, seen as how my last story was pretty well received, I'm putting together another one. I hope you like it!

David

I didn’t do it!

The words raced through David’s head as he raced through the forest, one handcuff still dangling from his wrist. The cold air whipped about him, snow flying into his eyes so fast he could barely see straight. This dark forest seemed never ending and at any moment he thought he would trip on a root.

But he couldn’t stop.

His ears strained against the wind, trying to pinpoint any sign of pursuit. Ever since this freak storm had given him a chance to escape, he’d thought that it was an act of God. But now, he wasn’t so sure. After all, what was the point in escaping police custody just to freeze to death?

No. That was not happening. He was going to survive.

It was an infinitesimal time later when he saw something that gave him hope. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he’d emerged in a clearing, in the centre of which stood an old, log cabin. It was relatively large and looked like it was still in good shape. Good enough for some shelter. At least for a minute.

David quickly glanced behind him, seeing nothing. Maybe he couldn’t afford to stop. But he knew that this weather wasn’t getting any better. If he tried to run on now, who knew when he would find more shelter? He needed to stop. To think.

“You didn’t do it,” he whispered. “Remember that you didn’t do it.”

He quickly raced up to the front door and opened it slowly. The cabin seemed mostly open plan, with a kitchen in one side, with some tables and chairs, and a living space in the other, equipped with a fire that was currently out. Two doors at the end seemed to lead to a bedroom and, he presumed, a bathroom.

Sighing, David raced into the room, quickly surveying the fire. More than anything, he had to get warm. It was then he noticed one of the doors was slightly ajar. And there was a small noise coming from within.

Hardly daring to breathe, David slowly approached the room and peaked around the door. What he saw made his heart nearly stop.

A young woman was lying on a bed in there face down. It looked like she was crying. She was wearing a jumper that extended down to her waste, with some dark jeans and thick woollen socks. From what David could see, she had brilliant red hair that ran down her back to her bum. Next to her, on the bed, it looked like there was a thicker coat. It seemed she’d also come in here seeking shelter. And expected to be alone.

David swallowed, trying to slowly back away. He had to get out of this cabin as fast as he could. But, as though it was fate, his foot hit a squeaky floorboard. And, at that, the girl suddenly sat up.

David caught a glimpse of a determined, freckled face surveying him, two bright blue eyes, red and blotchy from her tears, looking him up and down. At first, she looked confused. But then she drunk in the prison outfit, the handcuffs. And her eyes widened in terror.

“Oh God,” she said. She shrunk back on the bed. David didn’t move. He thought he was routed to the spot.

“P…please don’t hurt me,” she whispered. “I... there’s some money in my coat if you…”

“Hurt you?” David’s voice didn’t sound like his. It was croaked, as though someone else was saying it. He walked into the room, making the girl shrink back even more. “I’m not going to…”

He paused again. The snow beat against the wall outside, a terrible background noise to his situation.

“I… I promise I won’t tell anyone I’ve seen you.”

The girl sounded frantic. David found he couldn’t look at her. But a sudden movement made him. It looked like she was trying to get to the end of the bed.

“Don’t move,” he hissed. “Stay where you are.”

“I… I’m sorry.”

David tried to steady his breathing. He could still feel the handcuff on his wrist. He could feel the horror of his impending incarceration.

“Listen,” said the girl. “I’ll go, okay. I’ll leave you to do…. Whatever. Just please.”

“No,” sighed David. “You can’t go out there. You’ll catch your death.”

The girl swallowed.

“You can have my money,” she said. “You can…”

David felt tears threaten to burn his eyes and he blinked them away. “Neither of us are leaving.”

Megan

Megan looked the stranger up and down, feeling her whole body shaking. He was probably a little older than her but much taller and broader. He was soaking wet and dressed in a prison outfit, with handcuffs still attached to his wrist. If anything, she may have thought him handsome in another situation.

Now all she could do was try to contain her horror. She was stuck, alone, in her father’s cabin miles from anywhere. With an escaped convict.

“Please,” she tried again. “Just let me go.”

“No. I can’t risk you bringing them down on me.”

“Who?”

“Them! Whoever is after me!”

The man put his head in his hands. “God, this is a mess.”

Megan took a glance behind him. The door to the cabin was slightly ajar. If she could get round him…

“I said don’t move!” The man sounded angry now. Megan reminded himself that she didn’t know what he had done. Nor what he was running from.

“Okay, okay.”

The man looked at the manacle on his wrist.

“I can’t go back,” he whispered. He then looked up at her. “I’m sorry. But you really shouldn’t be out here alone. ”

“Sorry? Wait what… what are you going to do to me?”

The man started looking around the room. His eyes fell on her coat. Megan flinched as he bent down and picked it up, routing through the pockets. He pulled out her phone, pocketing it, before pulling the tie belt out of the middle.

“What are you doing?” Megan felt tears start to spill out of her eyes again.

“Come here, please,” whispered the man. He seemed unable to look at her.

“What are you going to do with that?”

“I said come here!”

He did turn his gaze on her then. It looked cold and dangerous. Megan reluctantly stood up and approached him. For a second, she thought about trying to fight him, then decided against it. He was much bigger than her, and she didn’t know what he was capable of.

She couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Put your hands behind your back.”

“What?”

“Do it.”

Megan did start crying then.

“No! Please, you don’t need to.”

“Don’t make me force you.”

Megan opened her mouth, then closed it. She turned around and put her hands together.

“You don’t need to do this,” she said. “I won’t try to run away.”

The man didn’t say anything. She flinched as he grabbed hold of her and started wrapping the material around her hands. Her chances of escape were diminishing rapidly.

“Please,” she tried again. “I won’t… ouch!”

She felt him tie a knot hard. Her breathing was increasing and she realised that her old fear of confined spaces was returning. She could not have a panic attack now. That was the last thing that could happen.

He finished tying her bonds, then grabbed her shoulders, turning her round. They quickly locked eyes. Megan thought she could sense some fear in there before they tore away.

She absently tested her bonds, finding them to be very tight.

“Don’t do that,” he said. “You’ll only hurt yourself.”

He steered her into the main room, sitting her down in one of the chairs.

“Seriously,” she said, sensing where this was going. “You don’t…”

“Sit still and be quiet.”

He started searching the cabin, routing through all the drawers and cupboards. Megan took the opportunity to pull and twist at her wrist bindings. Her bonds held fast.

The man came back over to her, holding some tape in his hand. Megan tried not to wince as he wrapped it around her feet, holding them together. She was truly stuck now. Stuck with a stranger in the middle of nowhere.

“Are you going to hurt me?” she whispered.

The man finished tying her feet, sniffing slightly.

“Not if you behave.”

He peeled off some more tape, lifting it up to her mouth.

“Wait! You don’t need to, mmmhm!”

The tape went over her lips, sealing them shut. Megan took deep breathes through her nose, trying not to lose it.
The man stood up and backed away from her, looking uncertain and worried. Outside, the weather continued to pound on the walls.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Great start! Interested to see where this is going.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like the setup you have started very nice beginning
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

This is great.
Like breast bondage.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I’m interested to see where this story goes next!
Last edited by DTbound 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

As a fan of your last story, I'm eagerly anticipating seeing how this one unfolds. Especially after it's promising start.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Thankyou guys :)

David
David looked down at the young woman he’d found in what he thought was a refuge. She was surveying him with wide, scared eyes that filled with tears. The room spun slightly as he grasped the gravity of his situation.

He may not be guilty of the crime they wanted to put him away for. He was, however, guilty of kidnapping.

The room spun even more and he found himself running into the little bathroom, finding a small bath and a toilet. He stood over the loo, retching.

He was holding another human being against her will. When did his life become such a nightmare?

Why did you do it? A small voice in his head sounded. Why did you tie her up?

David swallowed.

I… she was going to run outside. She’ll catch her death out there.

Don’t lie. Why did you really do it?

Because she’d tell the Police.

He knew that was the real reason. And he couldn’t lie to himself.

What are you going to do with her?

He didn’t have a response for that. He didn’t have anything at all.

Taking a deep breath he went back out into the main room. The girl stopped wiggling and squirming in her chair as he came in. It looked like she’d been struggling continuously since he’d left her. Her hair was dishevelled and it looked like she’d worked up a sweat.

That was why I had to tie her up.

David turned away from her, once again turning his attention to the fire. There were some logs in the hearth, and, from what he could see, some matches on the mantelpiece. It suddenly hit him how cold he was. The snow continued to beat down outside. He could risk a little bit of light and warmth. At least for now.

A few minutes later and a fire was burning nicely. David stood next to it, warming up his hands. Every now and then he glanced back at the girl, who seemed to think he didn’t notice her struggling for all she was worth every time his back was turned.

“Are you cold?” he asked her.

The girl looked confused for a second. She made a small noise through her gag, then nodded.

“I… I can move you closer to the fire. If you want.”

The girl hesitated for a second, then nodded.

David approached her slowly, bending down to pick up the chair. He deliberately tried to avoid touching her whilst doing it, but even so he felt her flinch away. She must have thought he was a monster. Then again, he hadn’t done much to prove her wrong.

He’d always been a strong boy when he was younger, something that was very useful to him in adulthood.

Previously, before the waking nightmare his life had become, he had been a builder. And even in that trade, he’d been known to be strong.

He placed her a bit closer to the warmth, then backed away. He quickly glanced at her tied hands behind the chair, making sure they were still secure. They were curled into fists and looked like they were red, but still seemed pretty secure.

“Do you know if there is any food in this cabin?”

The girl made some noises behind her gag. He sighed.

“Just nod, okay?”

It didn’t seem like she’d heard him. She kept making noises.

“Look, if I take that off, you can’t make any noises, okay? Not a sound.”

The girl nodded at him. David summed up some courage.

“I don’t want to have to hurt you. But I will.”

She nodded again.

Grabbing another chair, David positioned it in front of her. He then leaned forward, and removed her gag.

Megan
She just could not get her hands free.

Every time the man turned his back, she’d pulled and twisted against them. And every time, she’d just not been able to get them out. Frustration coursed through her as well as fear.

She felt her heart beat increasing furiously, and she desperately tried to keep calm. Ever since she’d been little, she’d had a terrible fear of confinement. She’d never played any tie up games, never been confined in any way at all. Maybe, if she had, she’d be having an easier time of it. But now, here she was. Helpless in her bonds.

The tape came away hard and Megan forced herself not to cry out. She coughed slightly, trying not to make too much noise. This was her chance, and she needed to not annoy this man.

“T…thankyou.”

“You’re welcome.”

Megan frowned slightly. She couldn’t quite figure this man out. It seemed like he was trying too hard to be scary one minute, but it almost seemed like his heart wasn’t in it. However, his eyes burned fiercely. She could practically smell the desperation on him.

“Is there any food?”

“There probably will be some tins, in the cupboards.”

“Thankyou. I’ll… I can make us something.”

The man reached into his pocket, pulling out the tape. Megan’s eyes widened at seeing it again.

“Wait! Please… I promise I’ll be quiet.”

She couldn’t help struggling slightly, but stopped as the man noticed.

“Okay, I’ll keep it off.”

“Thankyou.”

The man nodded. He made no move to walk towards the kitchen. He simply glanced at the fire. Megan shifted slightly.

“Look, if you want, I could make us something.”

She instantly regretted saying it. He seemed to wake up, his expression changing to one of anger.

“Yeah, like you won’t run for it if I let you out of that chair.”

“No! I won’t! I…”

“Why bother lying to me? Really. I would run if I was you.”

He sighed.

“For what it’s worth, I’m sorry. This… it wasn’t my plan.”

Megan didn’t know what to say.

“What… what’s your name?”

“I’m sorry?”

The man stuttered.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean…”

“I’m… I’m Megan.”

He nodded.

“Megan.”

“Megan Tyler, if you wanted to know.”

“And what were you doing out here, Megan?”

“I was…”

Megan paused. Should she tell the truth?

“This is my father’s cabin. We live nearby.”

“Your father?”

The man sat up straight.

“Yeah,” Megan seized upon this. “He’s probably wondering where I am.”

Now the man looked scared. He glanced at the door.

“So he doesn’t know right now then. Where you are.”

“Well, no, but he knows I come here a lot.”

Megan’s eyes couldn’t help but fall in the very corner of the room, where a small, black suitcase was just about visible.

“As soon as the storm clears, he’ll come here looking for me.”

“Maybe.”

The man turned back to her.

“But not until the storm passes.”

Megan, whose heart had lifted slightly, felt it come back to Earth.

“He’s not far. He might risk it…”

“It would be a mistake if he did.”

Megan started to shiver despite the warmth of the fire. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes again.
“What… what are you going to do with me?”

The man looked puzzled.

“I…”

“Please,” she said. “You don’t need to do this. Just let me go. I won’t tell a soul. We’re miles from anywhere. We’re…”

“I thought you lived close by.”

The man’s lip curled slightly. Megan cursed herself inwardly for being so stupid.

“I… I can’t be in this chair.”

Her breathing was increasing. She felt herself losing it. The man leaned back slightly.

“Why are you doing this to me? Why are you… please, let me go! Let me out!”

She started struggling then, mightily. From a distance, she could hear the man saying something, but she couldn’t hear him. She could only feel her fear. Her horror.

Then it passed.

She slumped in her bonds, her hands on fire. The man was looking at her, just as scared as she was.

“I’m sorry,” he said.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Hi all!

A few people have been in touch with me asking for the next part to this story so, after many months, here it is! Enjoy...

David

The water bubbled away on the stove, the pasta within softening. The room was filled with the smell of frying mince and bolognaise sauce, which admittedly smelled amazing after months of prison food. In another world, where David had stumbled across this cabin and found it empty, his mouth would have been watering.

Now, he genuinely felt sick.

Every now and then, he cast his eyes towards his captive, who was sitting slumped in the chair. She’d said nothing for some time. For a few moments, he had considered putting the tape back across her mouth, but decided that would simply have been too cruel.

Of course, tying her to a chair wasn’t exactly brilliant.

The cold blasted against the walls outside, the wind not letting down. Hopefully, this would be enough to keep the police at bay for the time being.
But the storm would pass eventually. And when it did, he needed a plan.

He thought about his sister, the only person who had stood by him through all of this. Would she be able to help him get away? She had mentioned knowing people before…

‘Urm, are you there?’

Her little scared voice assaulted his ear drums so suddenly that he jumped.

‘Yeah,’ he coughed. ‘Do you need something.’

He cautiously walked round to face his unfortunate captive. Straight away, he noticed that her eyes were bloodshot and red, her cheeks clearly still wet. But she looked like she had at least gotten a hold of herself.

‘Would it be possible for me to… could I have a drink of water?’

Her voice was quivering a little.

‘Of, of course,’ he said, rushing back over to the sink and flinging open the cupboard next to it. Thankfully, there were a couple of glasses in there, although David wondered how long it was since they’d be used. Filling it up, he took it back over to the girl, holding it towards her.
‘There,’ he said.

She leaned forwards slightly in her chair.

‘Urm, could you maybe, it’s a bit far…’

‘Oh, erm, sorry!’

David pushed the cup forward a bit too quickly, the water splashing out over the top. Some of it caught the girl in the face. He cursed loudly, backing away.

‘Sorry! Damn it, I’ll…’

‘No no,’ she said, coughing slightly. ‘Seriously, it’s fine.’

There was that look again. She was terrified.

‘I’m not going to hurt you,’ he said. ‘I…’

She stared at him, her brow furrowed slightly.

‘Can…can I ask you something?’ she whispered.

He coughed.

‘Okay.’

‘What did…?’

The words got stuck in her throat but the meaning was clear enough. It was a question that he needed to get used to, he supposed. After all, where he was very likely to end up, everyone would want to know.

He would be faced with a decision, every time. To tell them the truth. That it wasn’t him, that he’d been at home, that he was simply an easy person to blame the crime on so others could get what they wanted. A truth that, from the start, nobody had believed.

A truth that, if he was honest with himself, he was tired of trying to tell.

Or, he could just accept it. Because the rest of the world already had.

‘I robbed my boss,’ he said simply. ‘And someone got hurt.’

With that, he turned, walking back to the cooking stove. The chair scraped on the ground as she struggled, probably unable to help herself.

‘Please stop that,’ he said, not even turning round. ‘You’re only going to hurt yourself, and I don’t know how to help you.’

He heard her sigh softly.

‘How… how hurt?’

Her voice cracked.

‘Very,’ he replied, stirring the pasta with shaking hands. It was his turn to feel tears prick his eyes.

The food was nearly ready.

‘And what about you?’ he asked, looking as his captive again. ‘You going to tell me what you’re doing here, in the middle of the night?’

Megan

Horrible bubbles seemed to be building in her stomach as she stared at her captor, this large man who still had a handcuff dangling from his wrist. She desperately tried to control her breathing, eager to not have a panic attack in front of him again.

For the first time, she actually started to wish she was at home. Safe in her little room, with her own surroundings. Far away from him. Not tied up in this horrible little cabin.

Tremors worked their way up from her bound hands to her shoulders. Silently, she prayed to any god that would listen. She would have given anything, all that she had, to be let out of that chair. More than anything, she just wanted to be free.

But safety, as it where, had eluded her for far longer than when she had come here.

‘Why have you found yourself here, Megan?’ he asked again. He was busying himself looking in cupboards again.

‘Top drawer,’ she said.

‘Huh?’

‘You’ll find plates in there.’

She motioned with her head towards the appropriate furniture. He nodded, producing cutlery and walking towards her, holding a steaming plate. With one hand, he buried a fork in the food, took it out, and held it towards her mouth.

She leaned forward slightly, trying to take it in. She misjudged, the food clanging to the floor. Her captor cursed.

‘Sorry!’ she said. ‘It’s just awkward with… my hands…’

It was his turn to sigh. He put the food down on the floor and approached her, once again taking the tape out of his pocket. She felt a further flash of fear.

‘Wait, no, please don’t gag me again, please….’

‘I’m not,’ he said, tearing some tape off. She froze as he wrapped it round the top of her legs and around her middle, further securing her to the chair. Megan closed her eyes, trying not to focus on her further confinement.

‘I’m going to untie your hands,’ he said, causing her eyes to snap open. ‘So you can eat. Please, don’t try anything.’

Throat too tight to speak, she nodded. Quickly, he disappeared behind her, fiddling with the knots holding her wrists together. Softly, she began to feel them loosen, her wrists able to breathe. Finally, they were off.

Sighing, she slowly moved her hands back in front of her, rubbing her wrists to get the blood flowing. It was possibly the best feeling she’d ever felt.

‘Thanks so much,’ was all she could say.

He nodded, picking up the plate and balancing it on her legs. Her wrists still aching, she picked up the knife and fork and started to eat. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed her sat across from her, doing the same.

For a few minutes, all either of them could hear was the scrape of the plates. Despite how frightened she was, Megan had to admit she was starving. It didn’t take her long to polish off the food, which tasted amazing.

‘Was that okay?’ he asked as she finished.

She nodded eagerly.

‘Brilliant, thankyou.’ She paused. ‘You’re not a bad cook.’

‘Ha, thanks.’

He took her plate and stood up, walking back towards the sink. Megan took the opportunity to start massaging her wrists and arms again. Having her hands pulled behind her had also hurt her shoulder a little.

‘You’re running away, aren’t you?’

The man had turned round again, and was surveying her carefully. Megan froze.

‘What do you…?’

‘Come on. The suitcase. You alone here. Doesn’t take a genius.’

Megan opened her mouth, then closed it. What could it hurt to tell him, of all people?

‘Yeah,’ she said. ‘I was just here to lie low for a bit. I was going to try and see where I could get to, tomorrow.’

‘What are you running from?’

His eyes registered something different now, for the first time. Curiosity, and just a dash of fear.

Did he think she was a threat to him?

‘I…’

Whatever she was going to say got lost in her throat. They both heard it, instantly. The sound of snapping twigs, getting progressively louder.
The unmistakable sound of someone outside.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic