The Boocola show (M/F+) part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Boocola show (M/F+) part 2 added

Post by Boocola »

The city is filled with buildings, some big and some small. The streets are crowded with all sorts of vehicles getting from point A to point B, sometimes C. The street lights keep changing from green to yellow then red with some cars running a red light and occasionally a patrol car would turn on red and blue lights to chase it down and give the driver a ticket.

One driver named Rebecca, she is wearing a corset loetard, with black tights and high heels. She's running late for a comedy show and she is stopped by an traffic cop in the parking lot of the comedy club that she is supposed to be at. She gets out of her car not realizing that there is a police officer there.

"Ma'am get back in your vehicle." The traffic cop said.

"But I am supposed to be opening the show." Rebecca said. "I am the assistant to the magican."

"Ma'am, you just ran a red light." The male traffic cop stated.

"Oh, I didn't realize." Rebecca said. "I thought I entered on the yellow."

"Okay, I'll see." The traffic cop said. "I need confirmation that a vehicle entered on the yellow. "He said into the radio for confirmation of her statement. "Ma'am I will be needing you to stick your arms out." He said grabbing his handcuffs while he waited for a response from his radio.

"Why?" Rebecca said sticking out her arms. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well, because I can." The cop said placing his handcuffs on both of her wrist. "I need to talk to your boss." He lead her to the key pad to open the back door. "Put in the code to open the door."

"Fine, have it your way." Rebecca said as she put in the code and the door opened to see a shed in the middle of the stage. "If you would release me, I could take you to him."

"That won't be necessary ma'am." The cop said as he walked her over to the shed, then he hooked up the chain connecting the handcuffs to the ceiling, then closes the shed doors. "Enjoy the rest of your life."

"Wait, what..." Rebecca screamed as darkness filled the shed. "...let me out." She yelled as she heard thunder rolling outside the shed, she heard the cop walk away.

There is a shed in the center of the stage, the sound of thunder rolling echoed in the club, then out of nowhere a bolt of lightning strikes the shed setting on fire. The shed is burning down with the flames burning high, then the fire goes out with the ashes falling. A shadow rises from the ashes and steps forward with a smile on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen Boocola has entered the building and is now on stage." Boocola said as crickets can be heard in the audience. "Nope, nope please don't applause your deathly silence is rewarding enough."

"You just killed a woman..." A faceless man's voice said from the audience. "...Boo, boo someone needs to arrest him."

"I assure you that my assistant is still alive." Boocola said as the cop came back on stage and took off the police uniform, revealing Rebecca. "See I told you she's still alive."

"Boo, you still suck." The man said as his date got up to go to the restroom. "As soon as my date gets back we are leaving."

"Very good sir, enjoy the rest of your life as a man." Boocola said. "Do you remember the pen you signed in with." He said as he held up the pen and picked up a black disc.

"Why is that so important?" The man asked.

"It's not..." Boocola said. "...but it has your DNA." He said shacking the disc that formed a top hat. "Would you volunteer for my next trick?"

"Hell no." The man shouted. "I want to get out of here."

"Too late..." Boocola said. "...you already volunteered."

Boocola dropped the pen in the top hat, then the man vanished and a dove flew out of the hat flying around the club. The dove ended up hovering over the stage and transformed into his girlfriend wearing the same black corset loetard with black tights as Boocola's assistant.

"What have you done?"The man asked in a woman's voice. "Watch kind of witch craft is this?"

"Oh please the Halloween contest is over..." Boocola said. "...I took down my first act, because I wanted to do something similar in fictional stories." He said. "William or should I just call you Billy."

"What are you talking about..." Billy cried. "...I don't like being called Billy."

"Rebecca..." Boocola said to his assistant. "...tie her up."

"Wait..." Billy said confused. "...why do I want to be tied up?"

Rebecca got some rope to tie Billy up, Billy placed her hands behind her back and Rebecca tied up the wrists. Rebecca grabbed more rope and tied up Billy's ankles

"Now you've probably seen this next trick done behind curtains..." Boocola said. "...but now, I will do something similar, this is not meant to amaze you." He said waving his arms.

"What the..." Billy said as her clothing appeared to chang to a long sleeve white dress shirt, a black vest black skirt and white pantyhose. "...hell."

"I am not done yet." Boocola said as he snapped his fingers, then Rebecca and Billy changed places. The two women also switched clothing, "okay, Billy still want to leave go ahead."

"I can't leave like this..." Billy said. "...change me back.

"Very well..." Boocola said. "...return to the hat."

"What?" Billy asked as he turned back into a dove, then flew into the hat and reappeared in his seat as a man while his date returned from the restroom.

"What did I miss?" Billy's date asked.

"Nothing, let's go." The man said kind of embarrassed.

The couple walked out of the comedy show

"Critics send PM, I might of messed up." Boocola said. "I really appreciate your input."

"Boocola are you going to untie me?" Rebecca asked.

"You ran a red light." Boocola said.

"It was yell... mmmph." Rebecca said as Boocola snapped his fingers, then a ball gag appeared in her mouth.

"Your right it was yellow..." Boocola said. "...but you're late." He said. "To be continued...maybe, I have that bounty story to add too."
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Very well done Boocola :lol:

I had a good laugh.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Mask6185 wrote: 5 years ago Very well done Boocola :lol:

I had a good laugh.
Thanks dude
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Boocola is standing on stage with a microphone in his hand. His assistant Rebecca is bound and gagged standing behind him. He looks back at his assistant wearing a long sleeve white shirt, black vest, black skirt and white pantyhose. He signalled for Rebecca to come forward.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph?" Rebecca muttered asking how

"Hop like a bunny." Boocola said.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Rebecca told him she can't

"I need you to perform the next trick." Boocola looked at her. "You hop forward, I'll untie you."

"Mmmph." It sounded like Rebecca said really.

"This next trick has to do with your mother's tragic kingdom." Boocola said. "I had to travel back to save her when she was pregnant with you."

"Mmmph." Rebecca muffled an okay then she hopped forward and a woman wearing a yellow flower dress and brown tights took her place bound and gagged. "Wow." She said freed from her bounds, then looked behind her and saw the bound woman in the yellow flower dress. "Who is this?" She asked.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." The bound and gagged woman muttered in confusion.

"That's Tory Vic..." Boocola said. "...she's gonna stand in for you while you're doing the trick."

"Isn't she supposed to be doing a wrestling show across the country?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, but I am breaking the 4th wall..." Boocola said. "...so it's fine."

"Okay, if you say so." Rebecca said turning to the audience. "My father kidnapped my mother and brought her to earth." She looked at Boocola. "My father knew that I would have the ability of magic from my mother's home world."

The lights went out in the club, it was pitch black, then fireflies illuminated the darkness "in the chaos of her tragic kingdom." Rebecca said."my ancestors came to respect the Firefly." Then the lights came back on and the fireflies vanished. "Now you are all under my spell." She looked at Boocola. "Hypnotized by fireflies that glows in the dark, now I want all the men to tie up the woman."

"There is rope under the chairs." Boocola said looking at Tory Vic. "So have you been practicing?" As all the men in the audience starts tying up the women to the chairs.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Sounds like Tory said that she was wrestling in the ring.

"Yes, yes I know." Boocola said to Tory. He notices that all the women are tied up to their chairs. "Rebecca have the men gag them."

"Okay." Rebecca said turning back to the audience. "Now seel her lips." She said as all the men cleave gags their dates. "Now awaken and forget." The men sat down with a blank expression on their faces and the women crying mmmph mmmph mmmph.

"Now I bet your all wondering how you got like this." Boocola said talking to the women the are all bound and gagged looking confused. "Well, this is a bondage show after all."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tory Vic said that she had to get back to the show.

"Relax, there won't be another episode of the j-show..." Boocola said. "... for some time, besides I love a captive audience don't you."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tory said if you say so.

"I deleted that bounty story..." Boocola said. "...if anybody cares." He looked at Rebecca. "Be a good girl and wake the men up."

"As you say." Rebecca said snapping the men out of the trance

The men didn't know how their dates got tied up and did not know what to do.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

It can not be doubted that this story has been imagined, although the first part is confusing to me, the second is clearer and less complicated.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic