The Midnight Burglary (MM/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Midnight Burglary (MM/f)

Post by OkDokey »

Scott and Dave were burglars on their usual raid in a wealthy community. They arrived at a larger house towards the end of the street. It was 11:30.

“This is it” dave said. There was nobody home, or at least no cars in the driveway or garage. They climbed in a window in the backyard, entering a living room.
“I'll check upstairs, you cover this floor” scott whispered.

“you have your radio” scott asked.
Dave held up his walkie talkie. “yep”.

They entered the front of the house, a large room with a luxurious staircase that led upstairs, and a Dining Table. Scott went up the stairs while Dave rummaged through the kitchen and living room.

5 minutes later Dave heard some commotion coming from upstairs. A few seconds later Scott whispered into the radio, his voice urgent and strained, “I found a girl”.
“do you have her?”
“yes”

Dave rushed upstairs to see Scott holding what looked like a girl no older than 17. He was holding her arms behind her with his left arm and his right hand was clamped tightly over her mouth, pulling her head back a bit. She was in a robe, with her brown hair in a very messy bun. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily, but not really putting up a fight .

Dave slowly walked up to them.
“Is anybody else here?”
The girl shook her head frantically.
“have you called the police?”
Same fearful response.

“take your hand off for a second”
Scott removed his hand from her mouth, it was now hovering her neck, as if to serve as a warning not to scream.

“what are you doing here?”
“I-I um, take c-care of the house when they are away” she stammered.
“Who”
“The Nelsons”
Dave and scott exchanged glances.
The Nelson's were filthy rich, at least Dave and Scott had heard through the grapevine.
“well let's waste no more time then” Dave said as he relieved the girl of her robe, all she had on now was under wear and a gray nightshirt.

He took control of her, pinning her wrists together behind her back, taking the cloth robe belt and tying her hands as tight as he could.
“where is your room, where do you stay”
“Down the hall”
He led her to her room, scott lurking behind, rummaging through shelves in the hallway.

Once in her room he opened up her dresser, pulled out blue panties.

“Please, you dont have to-MMMPH”
He shoved them in her mouth nearly filling it. He then tore off a strip of duct tape from his belt and plastered it over her lips, it stuck strong over her smooth skin.

“MMMPHHH!”

“quiet.”

He grabbed her shoulders and walked her to the stairs. He led her down about half way, and sat her down on a step with her back to the bannister.
“dont move”

He went down the remaining half of the stairs to the coat hanger by the door. He grabbed a black scarf and ran back up to the whimpering teen house-watch. He used the scarf to tie her bound wrists to the bannister column.

He wanted to test the bonds as well as the gag, so he suddenly grabbed the underside of her right thigh, which was hanging above the step below.

She let out an alarmed muffled moan and flailed around the best she could.
“well now that you're out of the way….”
Just the scott came running by with a sack full of things from upstairs.
“these ski masks are itchy, can I take mine off?”
“yea, one second”
The girl now pleading with her eyes, shaking her head.
“I'm sorry”
Dave tore off another strip of duct tape and stuck it over her eyes, causing her to yelp into her gag.

They took off their ski masks, and made off with thousands of dollars worth of valuables.
Leaving the girl to whimper, moan, and cry into her panties and tape while tied to the bannister.
Luckily for the girl, the family found her the next morning. As a burglary alarm notified them via cellphone.