THE BONDAGE BUDDIES: ALL TAPED UP (MM/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Scottstud94 wrote: 4 years ago In my opinion this one and the camping one were great. Would love to see those finished. Your work is great!
I miss your posts, buddy.
Wish you chimed in as often as you used to in the past.

Hopefully you've been able to find stuff you like in my newer, more polished stories.
After all, I've posted quite a lot of them over the past year or two.

As much as you seem to be attached to the old stuff, I'm not really into reposting my old, sub-par works.
My grasp of the language was rather mediocre at the time.
A lot of the stuff I wrote back in those years makes me cringe when I look back at it today.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The story is quite old, but I enjoyed reading it so far. It's sad that you haven't finished it.

I like how his friend is trying to warn him that he won't make it to his date, it seemed like he knew what his dad is up to. Even if he don't make it in time, it seems he enjoys beeing tied up, so he wins either way :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

OOoo. I would love to continue reading about their predicament. I wonder what dad and his older brother have in store for them... lol.

Although you say you're not proud of this one I think it's right up there with all of your other work. Hope you get around to finishing this someday.
- HOUDINI -
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]pupHoudini[/mention] Thanks buddy, but this particular tale is IMO downright terrible. Hence why it's at the very bottom of my list of written works. The concept of this story was recycled and I've written several much better stories featuring this same premise, rendering this one here obsolete.

That being said, I strongly suggest you check out my more recent works if you haven't done so already.
You'll find them much better written and more enjoyable reads.
Merry Christmas, buddy-boi ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

This may be an old story, but I liked the idea behind it. Sure Jake was the pawn in Ryan's master plan to deal with brother, but at least he wasn't going to leave him alone to take the full punishment for taping up the boy and taping his shoe to his face (which I'm sure he had coming for being a brat to them)

Now that they are both held hostage to Ryan's dad, it's gonna be a long night for those two. Sorry Jake, looks like you'll need to do a rain check with your date. That is if you'll be tied up longer than intended. That is if Donovan gets involved as well. Maybe as a nice revenge for picking on the baby brother, I'm sure some needed shoe revenge sounds good for Ryan's face. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic