THE BONDAGE BUDDIES: ALL TAPED UP (MM/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE BONDAGE BUDDIES: ALL TAPED UP (MM/mm)

Post by bondagefreak »

THE BONDAGE BUDDIES: ALL TAPED UP

Receiving a taste of my own medicine was the last thing I expected, especially after seeing how upset Mitch was that Ryan and I had tied up and gagged his youngest son.

But that's exactly what Ryan and I got...a taste of our own medicine.

At first I thought it was fitting that my friend and I be tied up in the same fashion as young Thomas had been tied. But that was BEFORE I realized what my friend's dad and older brother had in store for us.
Let me explain...

Chapter 1 - Getting Into Trouble

It all started out like a typical summer day. I was off school for two months, and like most days during my long summer break, I was over at Ryan's house, playing video games and horsing around in the yard.
Ryan's mom had passed away some time ago, leaving his dad alone to raise him and his two brothers, Thomas and Donovan.

Thomas, or 'Tom' as we called him, was your average ten year old brat.
He was a sweet kid with a big heart, but he was kinda hyperactive and could get a little out of control when left unattended...something which happened a little too often.
Although Ryan and I were both fifteen at the time, we often let young Tom hang around with us when he didn't have his friends over.

Donovan was Ryan's older brother. He was a big, buff, two meter tall, 21-year-old muscle-hunk with a REALLY cocky attitude and a bad reputation.

Although he never picked on me personally - most likely because I was friends with his brother - he used to be a notorious bully back in high school and most of the guys, feared and revered him at the same time.
He was rarely at home though, and when he was, he barely acknowledged me or his younger brothers.

Whereas I could definitely see the family resemblance between Donovan and his dad - both of which were big, strapping, muscular men - Ryan was pretty scrawny. Much like me, he stood at a mere five and a half feet, and couldn't weigh more than 120 pounds.
He probably took from his mother's side.

Anyways, let's get back on track.

I got to my best friend's place by 11 AM and we quickly decided to start the day by playing video games in the basement. We were both pretty good at the games we played and we often ended up tailing each other during tournament results.
Thomas was getting more and more agitated though and was starting to piss off his older brother.
We only had two console controllers and kept telling his to buzz off.

Donovan was out, no doubt playing football or basketball with his buddies, and Mitch was at work, like every other day of the week.

While both of them where away, it was Ryan's job to babysit his younger brother...which was quite a feat, let me tell you.

Usually, Tom had his friends over to play, but unfortunately for us, none of them were able to make it today.
And so, the little brat kept bugging us, asking us to take him to the park, pestering us so that we'd take him to the public pool on the end of the street...something neither of us felt like doing.

Eventually, Tom became SO annoying that Ryan decided we should tie him up to the cushioned office chair in the living room and just put him in front of the TV for the afternoon.

And that's EXACTLY what we did.

Sure, Tom put up a valiant struggle when he understood what was about to happen.
But in the end, Ryan and I proved more than a match for the agitated ten year old and quickly overwhelmed his defences.

"Tape his mouth shut!" Ryan cried as I struggled with the clear packaging tape. The adhesive was really sticky, forcing Ryan to physically hand-gag his younger brother while I fumbled with the big roll of tape.

Tom fought wildly.
At first, he was laughing and giggling...much like any other ten year old would in these circumstances.
But his laughter quickly died out and was replaced with angry grunts when he realized he'd be spending the whole afternoon all taped up to his dad's leather office chair.

His protests came far too late however. With half a roll of packaging tape securing his arms, legs and torso down to the cushioned computer chair, the scrawny little brat wasn't going anywhere.

"Got it!" I finally exclaimed after having fixed the roll of tape and removing the part than had stuck to itself.
Why was I so clumsy at this?

"C'mon Jake, hurry up!" My friend chided, anxious for me to tape his little brother's mouth shut.

I started out by sticking a single strip of tape over the ten year old's mouth. Then added a second strip and finally, a third one. When it became clear to us that a few strips of tape wouldn't suffice and that my improvised gag wouldn't keep the little brat's mouth shut, Ryan just took the tape from me and decided to wrap it all the way around his little brother's head.

"No, don't get it on his hair!" I laughed, pulling young Tom's hoodie up over his head before Ryan wrapped the tape around it.

The little taped up prisoner yelled out in anger, but Ryan just kept going and wrapped the tape around his brother's head ELEVEN TIMES before finally using his teeth to sever the roll.
Soon we had Tom's entire lower face sealed in clear packaging tape.

His words and protests we're completely muffled up into unintelligible grunts and moans.
Mission accomplished!
Ryan and I both laughed our asses off and high-fived each other.

I was about to run back down the stairs so that we could resume playing videos games, but Ryan called my name and told me to watch what he was about to do.

I watched in awe as my friend took off one of his fat DC skater shoes and stuck it right over his younger brother's gagged face.

Tom's face quickly contorted into an expression of horror and disgust at the sight and smell of the approaching sneaker. "Mppppphhh, mppphhhh!" he yelled out, trying to shake his head away from his older brother's stinky, well-worn shoe.

Ryan just laughed and grabbed the roll of tape before taping the sneaker up to the helpless kid's face.

Tom thrashed in the cushioned chair and continued moaning wildly inside his tape muzzle.
Unfortunately for him, there was no escape.

Ryan kept laughing and even went so far as to tape his brother's head to the back of the chair, immobilizing him completely.

"Holy shit!" I chuckled in disbelief.
"Did you just come up with that idea?!" I asked, mesmerized by the fact that poor little Tom was being forced to sniff the inside of his brother's shoe.

"Nope...Donovan did that to me a while ago." Ryan explained, his voice and facial expression quickly changing as he spoke. It was almost as though the mere thought of that experience was souring his mood.

We spent a few minutes teasing Tom, tickling him, making jokes about him and taking pictures with our phones. We even told him we'd be going to the park and spending time at the public pool...just to piss him off even more.

Eventually we just settled for leaving the brat taped up in the living room and quickly ran downstairs to continue our gaming marathon.

I had a lot of trouble focusing though.
For some strange reason, my mind wasn't on video games anymore.
The only thing I could think about, was Ryan's shoes and how he'd so casually taped one of them over his brother's face. Part of me couldn't help but think it was hot.

I was completely mesmerized by it!
But what REALLY freaked me out, was the fact that I wouldn't have minded being in Tom's place right now.
I know! That's weird, right?!
But what can I say? That was honestly the way I felt.

If Ryan and I had known that taping up Tom like that would've landed us into so much trouble, we would've probably thought about it twice before actually doing anything.

Unbeknownst to me, things were about to get pretty "sticky" for my friend and I, later on that day.
Little did I know I'd soon get to experience tenfold what poor little Thomas was going through right now.

You know what they say, right?
What comes around, goes around.

My young, naïve self was about to get a better understanding of those words, and dare I say, it would be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Made up that this story is back up on the forum!
Definitely one of my favourite stories.

I'm glad to hear that the story lines will cross over into Sleeping Bag, can't wait to see what that will mean for Ryan, Jake and Tom ;)
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'd be lying if I said I remember this story, well, I remember the main plot, but I don't remember the scenes, so it's gonna be fun to read it like it's the first time

I'm already glad we have an arrogant brother in the middle of it, I can't wait for your part in all this 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Wow, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I do not remember this from the old site and am in love with it already. Thanks for posting it here. I look forward to future chapters!

One question, if Ryan took off his sneak, did he replace it or was he then in his socked feet while playing games. Surely Jake would have caught a whiff of Ryan’s socked foot and been distracted as well? I know I would have been.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Can't wait till chapter 2 is posted
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

I cant wait for Chapter 2.
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm really glad that this story is finally returning to public view! If I remember correctly, this was the first one of your stories that I read on the old board and I instantly wanted to know what Donovan's sneaker looks and smells like.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I don’t think I read this story before, but it is a great set-up. Looking forward to how the pay-back goes.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm glad to see a few of you anxiously awaiting the continuation.
The next chapter is coming right up!

And [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] is correct, this story will eventually be tying up and crossing over with Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag. So keep on the lookout for guest appearances in both series!

[mention]fratboydanny[/mention]
Jake gave no indication of liking socks or shoes, but he did share his strange longing for being taped up like little Thomas. The rest is up to your imagination for now ;)

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So glad to see one of my favorite stories is back!! :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 2 - Facing the Consequences

By the middle of the afternoon, we'd almost completely forgotten about poor little Tom.
Ryan had rolled his dad's computer chair in front of the living room TV, and simply turned the volume up so that we didn't have to listen to his ten-year-old brother's grunts and moans.

My friend and I become so engrossed in our gaming tournament, that we didn't see the time flying by.
We were still playing video games down in the basement when Ryan's dad arrived home from work.

Ryan froze in place and looked at me with wide eyes when he heard the front door opening and remembered his little brother taped to the office chair in the living room.
From the look of surprise on his face pale face, he obviously didn't expect his dad to be home this early.
Either that, or he knew he'd get into serious trouble for taping his little brother up like that.

At first, we didn't hear anything, but that quickly changed when Ryan's dad found his youngest son crying and squealing for help in the living room chair.

"RYAN!" an angry yell echoed from the main floor. "Get your ass upstairs, now!" Mitch barked.
He was pissed off alright. That much was obvious.

My friend just looked at me with those eyes...
You know? The ones you make when you know you've seriously screwed up.

In an unwavering display of blind loyalty, I immediately stood up and followed my friend up the stairs, not wanting him to pay for the both of us. After all, I had played a role in taping little Tom up even though it'd been Ryan's idea.

I could have probably gotten away with the whole thing if I'd stayed in the basement and pretended not to have been involved. In hindsight, that's probably what I should've done!

But being the naïve young man that I I was, I decided to follow my friend up the stairs and share the blame for what we'd done. It was, after all, the right thing to do.

The first thing I noticed when I saw Mr. Johnson, was the grumpy expression on his face and how dirty he looked.
Being a construction worker meant coming home sweaty everyday, with sawdust and oil stains on your clothes.
The tall forty-one year old man looked just as handsome as his oldest son, Donovan. In fact, Donovan was probably a spitting image of what his dad looked like twenty years ago. Big, hunky, dark haired and muscular.

Mitch, or Mr. Johnson as I called him, was visibly pissed off about what we'd done.
The fact that he still had his broad leather tool belt around his waist, and his big, muddy work boots on his feet, simply amplified his rugged look.

The expression of his face softened a bit when he saw me, but I could tell he still wasn't amused at all.

"So THAT'S what you guys do when I'm not at home?" he growled, frowning down at his son and giving him a disappointed look.

"No, dad!" Ryan exclaimed, immediately trying to defend himself. "He just wouldn't stop yelling and bugging us to go to the park..." he tried to explain, before being interrupted by Mitch, who clearly didn't give a rat's ass about his son's excuses.

"You're supposed to babysit your brother. Not tape him up!" he barked, scolding his kid and pointing an accusing finger at his face. "Now, how long has he been taped up for?"

"Dad, c'mon...we were just having fun!" Ryan argued, giving his imposing father a pleading look.

"HOW LONG?" Mitch repeated, this time more forcefully.

"Since twelve o'clock..." Ryan responded, hanging his head down, knowing full well that his dad would be furious at the fact that he'd left Tom gagged and taped up for almost four hours.

"And you taped your sneaker up to his face like that?" Mitch asked, already knowing the response he was gonna get.

"It was just for fun! C'mon dad! I'm sure you fooled around too when you were my age!" Ryan responded, attempting to use his dad's past to our advantage. In truth, I admired my friend for his quick thinking. It was a smart move, but unfortunately for us, Mitch didn't seem even remotely humoured or impressed.

The big hunky man just frowned and puffed his broad chest up, before running his left hand over the top of his head. As I stood there and watched, I still remember being really impressed with the size of Mr. Johnson's biceps. I mean, they were big. Really big!
The dirty, white muscle-shirt he wore, complimented his muscular body rather well.

"Alright, you guys untape him. Then I want BOTH of you in my room. Understood?!" he barked, before quickly making his way towards the privacy of his own bedroom.

Ryan opened his mouth as if to talk back, but I decided to step in an interrupt him before he managed to get us in even more trouble than we already were.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson." I spoke, walking over to my friend and putting my hand on his shoulder as he rolled his eyes and huffed in frustration.

Ryan and I immediately began untaping little Thomas from the leather office chair.
My friend didn't say much. He just glanced at me apologetically, no doubt feeling some amount of remorse for getting me into trouble like this.

It must've taken us a good five minutes to remove all the tape from poor Tom's body.
Even with scissors, the sticky adhesive was giving us and our ex-prisoner a really hard time.

When we finally removed the sneaker from his face and managed to cut through his tape gag and peel it off, the little brat rewarded us by pulling his tongue and laughing at our impending demise.
"You guys are in BIG trouble." he chuckled.

"Shut up, twerp!" Ryan hissed, punching his little brother on the arm and causing the kid to cry out.

A few minutes later, Thomas was free and back to his usual self...running around the yard and playing soccer with the neighbor's kids. Ryan, on the other hand, looked like he was staring down into the Abyss itself!

Mitch was still in his dirty work clothes when we joined him inside his bedroom.
He didn't seem too concerned about the mud and dirt he was tracking all over the floor, and just kept pacing around the room with his big, heavy work boots while talking to someone over his cellphone.

Ryan and I just stood there, quietly awaiting whatever punishment the big, grumpy dad had planned out for us.

The phone call ended and Mr. Johnson frowned at us before taking his tool belt off and throwing it on the bed.

"So, you boys had some fun while I was gone?" he asked, drawing a response from neither or us.
I glanced at my friend, but he said nothing and just kept his eyes glued to the ground as his father towered over us. "You think it's funny to tape your ten-year-old brother up and leave him gagged with no supervision for four fuckin' hours?!" Mitch barked, this time speaking directly to his son.

"I'm sorry, dad." Ryan responded, slowly allowing his head to hang down even further. "It won't happen again. I promise." he added, this time speaking in a low, subdued tone.

His apology came a little too late though.
"You're damn right it won't happen again!" his dad growled. "You're grounded for two weeks. And to teach you boys a lesson, I'm gonna tape BOTH of you up and keep you that way for the rest of the evening." he continued, drawing surprised looks from both of us.

I was about to protest, but was cut short when Mitch revealed that it was my dad he'd spoken to over the phone just a minute ago. "Your father wasn't too happy when I told him what you did, Jake. We spoke about it, and he agreed you should share in Ryan's punishment." he explained, before stepping forward and wrapping his huge hand around my upper arm left arm. "You two are gonna have plenty of time to think about what you did." he mumbled, roughly grabbing his son's arm in a similar fashion and walking us both towards his large, unkept king-sized bed.

Ryan and I looked at each other with wide eyes.
I think that's when we realised we were both in serious trouble.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story so far!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

PG Bondagefreak :mrgreen:
Very pleasing to read and promising characters... And you already had some of your trademarks leanings. Will be fun !
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's so fucking great to see this story being posted back on the board! It was one of my favorites :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I can't recall this story at all.... Ummm where do I start? I think it will be hot to see what Mitch ends up doing, especially when it comes to Jake who isn't his son...... Bondagefreak, i am liking where this is going, which looks like a military justice lol :roll: :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Haha, PG-Bondagefreak indeed 8-)
This might come as a surprise to you since you're one of my best Bound and Gagged supporters, but although my flagship story is the most gritty and sexually explicit on this board, the rest of my works are not nearly as mature.
These "lighter" tales were actually developed to give me a break from the drama...AND from Steven.

If you find him mildly frustrating as a reader, imagine how I must feel after all these years of writing him up 8-)

I should also mention that this tale was partially inspired by my good friend [mention]squirrel[/mention]

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 3 - No Escape

Ryan tried to plead with his dad, but Mitch just wouldn't have it.
The big, dark-haired construction worker roughly forced us on his bed and ordered us to lie flat on our stomachs.

"On the bed. Arms behind your backs!" he barked, apparently not the least bit interested in listening to his son's pleas and attempts to apologize.

Mr. Johnson quickly climbed on the bed with us and sat himself down on his fifteen-year-old son's upper back.
My buddy's pleas were immediately drowned out when his heavy dad suddenly plopped down on top of him.

"Daaaaad! Come on...we're not gonna uugghmmpph..." was all Ryan managed to say before getting the air knocked right out of his lungs.

I heard a distinct zipping noise accompanied by some muffled grunting as our burly captor worked to secure a pair of thick zip ties around his struggling teenage son's puny wrists.

Poor Ryan was no match for his dad.

When Mitch finally climbed off of his son, I immediately opted for crossing my hands behind my back.
I didn't wanna make things worse for myself and didn't plan on giving my grumpy captor any trouble whatsoever.

"Where d'you think you're goin' buddy?" the handsome, middle-aged man finally asked, quickly grabbing a pair of zip ties and making his way over to were I was obediently waiting.

"Nowhere Mr. Johnsuuugghh...." I started saying, right before an enormous weight settled on my upper back and nearly squashed me to a pulp.

Mitch apparently didn't care that I was compliant and calmly waiting with my arms crossed.
He just plopped his huge butt on top of me and straddled my light, skinny body with his massive thighs.

I couldn't help but cry out in panic when he sat down on me.

I was no wimp, but Mitch was a really BIG guy.
He stood a full two meters tall and probably weighed more than Ryan and I put together.
I could hardly breathe with him sitting on my back like that, squashing me with his huge thighs.
But my brutish captor took no notice and roughly pinned my hands together before securing my wrists up with those big, extra thick police-grade zip ties he was carrying.

I didn't dare offer any resistance, especially considering how large and rugged his hands were.
My limbs were like puny twigs compared to his, and the LAST thing I wanted was to make things worst for myself.

I had a date later, and had promised the girl I liked that I'd be stopping by her place and taking her to the movies at 9PM tonight. It was only four in the afternoon right now, but unless I wanted to spend all evening bound up and helpless, I knew I'd better keep my mouth shut and cooperate with Ryan's dad.

I winced in pain and cried out as the plastic dug into my skin, but found myself unable to do anything about it.

"Dad! C'mon. Let us go!" Ryan pleaded, squirming around on the bed while his father got up to observe his work.

A pair of strong hands quickly grabbed my ankles and forced them together.
Before I had the chance to pull my feet apart, Mr. Johnson had zip tied them together and was quickly doing the same to his own son.

Ryan grunted and fought, but Mitch paid him no attention.
"There." the grumpy construction worker finally spoke. "That should keep you boys out of trouble for the time being."

Mitch left the room and closed the door behind him.

At first I thought he was gonna leave up like that, but Ryan quickly talked some sense into me and explained that this was just to stop us from escaping while his dad went to get more supplies from the garage.

I gave my friend a glance and he immediately gave me a "what the hell are you doing" type of look.
"Dude. If you don't escape now, you'll never make that date with Ashley!" he tried to warn me.

Of course, I didn't believe his dad would keep us bound up for THAT long, but I wasn't about to complain when my friend wiggled over to me and started using his teeth to try and bite through my restraints.

Mitch wasn't my father, and even though I DID spent a lot of time over here on my days off, we weren't THAT close. If anything, he was more like an uncle to me than a dad. And I had no doubt he'd release me after I apologised and explained to him that I had plans to go out later tonight.

"Shit!" Ryan cursed. "This isn't working. The plastic is just too thick." he grumbled, obviously feeling miserable at the fact that he'd dragged me into this.

I was about to say something to cheer him up, but then quickly opted to remain silent as Mr. Johnson barged in and walked across the room, holding a set of heavy wooden chairs and looking as grumpy as ever.

He looked at us both and noticed the way his son had scooted over closer to me.
He probably knew what Ryan had been trying to do, but he said nothing and left the room almost as fast as he'd entered it.

Ryan and I glanced at the chairs his father had brought in, and it immediately struck me how potentially good those could be for tying someone up.

They didn't have any armrests and the cushioned back support was tall and narrow.
The fact that the legs were well spaced-out and relatively low to the ground also meant that the chairs would be almost impossible to tip over.
My friend's dad really knew what he was doing.

Ryan abandoned his efforts at freeing me and quickly started trying to wiggle his way out of his own restraints.

I just remained there, feeling abnormally warm and nervous at the prospect of being taped up to one of those sturdy chairs.

The normal thing to do would have been to try and break free.
But for some strange reason, the thought of being tightly bound up by my best friend's dad was making my heart beat faster and was making me feel all weird and tingly.

As soon as Mitch had told us he'd be taping us up and keeping us that way for a while, a feeling of excitement had started stirring up inside of me.

Luckily for me, Ryan was too focused on trying to escape to actually notice the way my attempts to break free were half-hearted at best.

He didn't seem happy at all at the prospect of being trussed up and restrained by his own father.
But we both knew that wouldn't stop his dad from going through with the plan.
Mr. Johnson was a strict, no nonsense guy who didn't take "no" for an answer...especially when it came to his rebellious teenage son.

Ryan and I fought and struggled, but our efforts all proved to be in vain.
Our puny wrists were no match for the thick police-grade zip ties.

As soon as my friend's father walked back into the bedroom, my eyes when wide and my jaw dropped open at the sight of what he was holding in his hands.
Two, JUMBO rolls of wide, heavy duty industrial duct tape.

The rolls were big, a LOT bigger and wider than the ones I usually saw at the hardware store.
It took my mind a few seconds to remember that Mitch was a foreman at a construction company, and that this stuff was probably just run-of-the-mill equipment for him.

When I saw the stern expression on my muscular captor's handsome face, I immediately started having doubts about whether or not my friend was correct.

Maybe Ryan was right.
Maybe his dad DID plan on keeping us bound up for much longer than I thought!

All I knew was that those enormous rolls of silver duct tape were scaring the shit out of me, and that it was too late for Ryan and I to try and escape.

There was no turning back now.
The only thing left to do, was to try and face this like a man.
And that's exactly what I intended to do.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Commenting in the wrong order, sorry...
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago These "lighter" tales were actually developed to give me a break from the drama...AND from Steven.

If you find him mildly frustrating as a reader, imagine how I must feel after all these years of writing him up 8-)

I should also mention that this tale was partially inspired by my good friend @squirrel
You just gave me an unexpected argument in favor of 'age projections' in stories with youngsters I hadn't thought of: they're relaxing for guys like us :D First chapter with Tom was a good example.
Don't worry for Steven, I got a lot of frustrating friends but I stick with them nontheless. He's frustrating like a real person and that's good for a fictional character.
And yup, Mitch and Jake must have read some of [mention]squirrel[/mention] 's prose :lol: But he started featuring 'pugent socks' in his work, makes you even.

The mention of zip ties got me trippin' and I found this:
Zip-Ties-900-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Pretty cool! Though unfortunately for Jake and Ryan, those police-grade ones that Mitch used are doubled up life cuffs and are MUCH thicker than those flimsy cable ties. (Think about what riot-control teams use to arrest groups of people when protests get out of control). Not only that, all of these maneuvers are pretty useless when your hands are cuffed behind your back. Our grumpy captor also made certain to cuff their ankles up so that they couldn't crawl to a computer and open this page up to read your insights ;)

Tough luck boys! Even the might LK ain't comin' to your rescue! 8-)

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Tough luck boys! Even the might LK ain't comin' to your rescue! 8-)
I wouldn't lift a finger to help them, not that soon... They're not even gagged yet!

Was sure you'd mention the fact that their hands are tied in their back :lol: When you think of it, that's an obvious shortcoming of that piece on breaking out of zip ties: Police would never cuff someone in the front. Nor would serious captors and that Mitch seems pretty serious...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Oooooh this could be fun
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Awesome 😁
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Can’t wait to see what is next! And, I must say, Jake’s excited feelings strike a chord of familiarity when ever rope or bandannas or duct tape would present itself at that age.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Haha they’re screwed!
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Bondagefreak I am literally “gagging” for the next chapter sir!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic