Mom is not afraid of the pandemic (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mom is not afraid of the pandemic (M/F)

Post by Natsu14 »

Since a couple of months, the Covid-19 Virus is a very present topic for everybody on World.

Leo is a naïve but kind-hearted person who just wants the best for everybody who is close to him.
Together with his Mom, he lives in a small home at the edge of the town.
But since the pandemic starts, he hears and sees continuously horrible news and posts about the Virus that frightened the young boy a lot.
And after he saw a fancy post on social media, where they assure that the new mutation kills everybody immediately, the gullible and scared teen has enough. Leo decides that he and his Mother will never leave the home again.
His Mother Angela on the other hand is a 37-year-old loving and pretty woman, who divorced 5 years ago.
Through the pandemic she cannot really work at her workhouse job, so she just enjoys her new free time with her son and going out for jogging or meeting with her two best friends who also can’t work at the moment.

“Please Mom. Don’t leave again. Its tooo dangerous for you!” Leo begs.
“You are overreacting it a bit honey. I am just going to the market to get some stuff for tomorrow evening. You can come with me if you want.” She winks and laughs and leaves then like always.
No matter how often Leo begs and pleads his active Mom to stay inside, she never listens to him.
He really loves his mother and doesn’t want her to get die or sick, so he starts to think about a new plan to “secure” his Mom inside for her own well-being.

- The next day –

Its Saturday afternoon and Angela is putting on her makeup while she prepares herself to leave later for her best friends birthday ‘party’.
In the room beside her, Leo starts to run his first steps of his little plan to ‘safe’ his mother and puts some cable-ties in his pocket.
After a while Angela moves out of her room, dressed in a tight white shirt with long sleeves and a short leather skirt with black pantyhose and high heeled boots.

“So, you are sure you don’t want to come with me Honey? I’m sure you will feel better when you see some kids in your ages again.” She asks kindly but well knowing that her special Son will refuse as always.

“Yeah I’m sure! He answers immediately and moves from the couch to the front door.
“You will also not leave Mom! I can’t expose you to that danger.” He opens his arms and blocks the whole door.

“Stop this nonsense already Honey” “Its just Maria, Alex and the kids. Its not a big deal you know.”
“You can’t be afraid like that all the time. Our lives must go on!” Angela tries to convince and calm her son down.
“I leave you some money on the table, so you can order Pizza. Now please step aside.”

Angela tries to lead and push her stubborn son to the side as he suddenly grabs her wrists and turns her around.
“I’m sorry Mom but its just for your own good” Leo whispers and places the cable-tie-loop on his Mothers wrists.
Ziiiiiip
“H-Hey… what are you doing!?”
Angela gets catch off guard and takes a moment before she realizes that her hands are trapped behind her back.

“Oww! Leo stop that immediately and free me! That’s not funny!“ She grumbles as she tries desperately to separate her wrists from each other.

“Please don’t be angry at me Mom but… but I have to safe you from that Virus” he answers with little doubts.

Angela just gives her son an annoyed look and moves to the kitchen to get herself a knife or something sharp.
“I don’t need any help of you!”

But before Angela could reach the kitchen, Leo got determined again and clinches on his mother’s legs and puts fastly a zip-tie over her boots and over her knees.

“Noo! You should untie me and not tie me up more.”
“Let me go now!” she grunts while Leo pulls her on the couch, and she is forced to hop in the same direction.

She lays on the couch and struggles and squirms wildly and tries desperately to free her legs and hands.
After a while the tight zip-ties start to hurt her more and more, so she starts to calm down again.
With a long breath and sigh she turns to Leo “Fine… you won… I will stay here with you. So just let me go now.” She accepts her defeat and hopes now that this strange situation will be over soon.

“Good to hear that mom” Leo smiles bright and hugs his tied mother. “But…But unfortunately I can’t let you go now. I know that you can’t just stay at home for more than 8 hours so I have to prevent you from going out again.”
“I’m just really afraid that you could die Mom”

Angela starts to blush but has also mixed feelings about that. She loves the fact that her son loves her that much and worries so much about her. But in the other case she is still uncomfortable tied with zip-ties and it doesn’t look like she is going to be released so soon again.
“That’s really cute but you know you can’t keep me forever like this Honey. You have to free me soon.” She explains and pouts with her red lips.

“Don’t worry Mom. I plan everything and I will take good care of you” Leo smiles bright and innocent.

Angela just rolls her eyes and sighs as she is dumbfounded and just hopes that he will untie her for the night, so everything is over.
“My own son is not planning to keep me all tied up at home like a prisoner until the pandemic is over, do he?” she asks herself.

“Let me at least call Maria so she knows that I will not come today” Angela suggests and Leo moves to her handbag to get her phone.
While the phone rings Angela thinks about 2 options now.

Option 1: Telling Maria the truth and ask her to rescue her
or Option 2: finding some excuse
She thinks about how embarrassing it would be to tell her friend that she got all tied up by her son and he plans on keeping her tied for a long while. So she decided for Option 2 and find herself a way out of this ridiculous plan of her son.

With her hands and feet tied together and phone pressed against her cheek she feels like a real damsel in distress.
“Oh.. hey Maria. Yeah im still not on my way. “Unfortunately Leo got really sick at the moment and I cant keep him alone like that. I literally can’t move away from here at the moment. But maybe I will call you girls later again. “

After the phone call Angela sighs again “I hope you are happy now. My best friend is angry at me now…”
She looks frustrated at the ceiling, but not because her best friend was mad at her, more because she waste a great chance of ending this harsh treatment

-End of Chapter 1-

Its my first story in a couple of years so i hope you enjoyed the first part.

How long do you guys think will Angela be a captive at her own home? :D
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great start! I can't wait to see the rest of his plan!
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Love the premise of this story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Excellent start
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice start. She can’t be stripped by her son but hogtied in boots for hours on end, days even, would be most uncomfortable. She needs to change to something more comfortable
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

-Part 2-

It’s been already 1 hour, since Angela got forced into her ‘special quarantine’ by her teen son.
She is still laying and struggling on the couch all tied up with cable ties.

Of course, the stubborn and active woman does not just accept to lay down and be restrained for the whole evening or even during the whole pandemic, so whenever Leo was in another room or were distracted, Angela tries to hop away and find something sharp to free herself.
Unfortunately she still wears her heeled boots, that makes her life more difficult and prevents her from jumping too fast around, but more worse, the loud clacking sounds on the wooden floor always warns Leo before she could reach the closet.
Angela tried it already 3 times, but Leo was always faster and leads her back on the couch.

Also this time, when Leo was ordering Pizza for himself and his secured mother, Angela stands up again and tries to move slowly to the kitchen by moving with mini steps and tied ankles forward.

“This takes tooo long like that…. I should hop instead again” she thoughts to herself and starts to make small jumps again.

“This damn Heels!..” Angela grumbles while she looks out for Leo on the other end of the room.

To her misfortune, her teen son doesn’t overhear the sounds and fastly rushes to his captive and grabs her arms and holds her while he finishes the order.
Angela gasps on the tight grip but doesn’t give much of a fight, since she doesn’t want to bring herself and her son in an unpleasant situation on the phone call.
Afterwards Leo drags his tied mother back on the couch but this time he has enough of her escape attempts.

- “See? That’s the reason why I can’t untie you again Mom. You would instantly run out again or do something unreasonable.” He scold with his mother.

- “But Hun, you can’t demand me to stay here all the time…. Especially ALL TIED UP!”
“We will need sooner or later some groceries and water. Will you buy them instead of me?!”

- “You obviously leave me no choice Mom! If that’s the only way to keep you in safety, I will keep you all tied up!
“And don’t worry about the groceries. I already gave Dad a list and he will bring the stuff in a few days.”

- “Noo.. please Hun… I will be good. Just untie me later, okay?” Angela pleads and squirms.

- “Im sorry Mom but im afraid that this it will not work like that” he response while he takes some more zipties out of his pocket.

He starts to bend his mothers’ legs on her back and connects her wrists and ankles together to prevent her from hoping around again.
Angela, who was really surprised of her new hogtied position just squirms desperately until Leo pulls his mothers ankles and wrists closer together.

- “ooOWW …My wrists really hurt like that! Use at least the handcuffs! Angela groans in agony before she realizes and instantly regrets what she has said.

Leo on one hand was really surprised and asks her with a curious look.
- “The.. The handcuffs Mom?”

Angela on the other hand starts to get red and tries to move her head on another way
- “T… There are no handcuffs Hun. I just thought it would be better if you would have any, you know.

Leo gets a little smirk on his lips. Clearly knowing that his mom is hiding something.
- “Yeah you are right Mom. Indeed it would be much better……. Sooo… where are you hiding them Mom??”

The poor hogtied mother wishes just to be able to cover and hide her own face at the moment while she stays still and doesn’t say any word.
But suddenly she feels how her boots get removed and her pantyhosed feet gets some relieve of the heavy boots.
The good feeling of the relieve doesn’t last for too long, as she feels Leos fingers on her helpless feet.

- “Let me convince you a bit to tell me the location Mom” Leo smiles while he drives his finger around his mother. He doesn’t want to lose the opportunity to see some real handcuffs, but more important to handcuff a real woman!

Angela gulps as she knows how ticklish she is. “No, please don’t. There are no handcuffs. Believe me please” she begs but without success.
Shortly after she squeaks and struggles helpless around as she got merciless tickled by her son.
She yells and squirms in her hogtie and her intense struggling causes her short leather skirt to hike up more and more until her white panties are clearly visible under her black pantyhose.
She tries to stay strong, no matter what, but after 15 minutes of intense tickling, embarrassment and the pain and strain of the hogtie, Angela couldn’t take it anymore and yells

- “Fine! Fine!.... Its in a small box in the bookshelf in my room. So please just stop torturing me and release me from the zip-ties”
- “But there are not really mine… It was just a funny birthday present by Maria last year. So I never used them before!...... Maybe just once…” she adds in her embarrassment and mumbles the last part incomprehensible.

Leo however does not really care, where the handcuffs are from. He is just overjoyed to be able to use and see real handcuffs. So he runs into his mother’s room and search for the box.
After he finds and opens it, he could not believe what else he found in this box was in the box.
Apparently Maria doesn’t just present Angela a pair of handcuffs, it was a whole tying set.
So there were some hand and ankle cuffs, a leash and the best part… a ballgag… inside it.
The teen boy doesn’t take long to recognize the ballgag, since he saw it before on the internet and some adult cartoons.
So with a big grin on his face he just takes the whole box and stores it in his room before he runs bag to his captive mother with the handcuffs in his hands.

Angela, who is still out of breath and much in pain, wiggles her hands as she begs to get out of the painful zipties.

- “So you find them Hun…” “So please use them on me, so my hands will not die today”

Angela feels so ashamed. As she is the one who raised him, nurtured him, now dresses provocatively and held captive by his hands and the worst, pleading her own son to get handcuffed.
It is really mind blowing for both.

With some instructions from his Mother, Leo finally managed to handcuff his mothers’ hands behind her back over the zip-ties.
He felt amazing and strong as he closes the cuffs and locks them.
The cuffs are very cold in touch but its just a temporary discomfort for Angela as she finally feels her blood rushing through her veins after her Son cuts the zip-ties.

- “I could be a great Cop, don’t you think so Mom” Leo smiles as he admires his work

- “Well a Cop would rescue me instead of holding me as a captive, don’t you think so?” Angela teases her son, as it’s the only thing she could do right now.

She gives her arms a tug as the chain is taunting then slackening with a clinking of metal
“They seem pretty solid” she muses.
With getting tied up with the unyielding handcuffs, Amanda realizes that she couldn’t free herself anymore and the only person who could help or free her now is her son with the key……

End of Part 2

Hope you guys enjoy Part 2 of the poor Angela :)

What are your expectations or ideas for part 3?
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Nice start. She can’t be stripped by her son but hogtied in boots for hours on end, days even, would be most uncomfortable. She needs to change to something more comfortable
Her boots are off and her skirt shouldn't be in her way anymore.
I'm sure she is comfortable enough now :lol:
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Mom needs a ballgag
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

The mom to escape and get lil revenge
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Replace the zip ties with some rope, and a gag for Angela.

Maybe he can tie her to a chair for meal times.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmmm, great story of him tying his mom...and soon to be ball gagged as well.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I love her outfit especially the boots.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Part 3:

So there was the poor mother now… Angela was sitting on the couch while her hands and ankles got cuffed by her own son for her „safety “. She was trying to pull down her leather skirt so at least her white panties wouldn’t be visible during all the time. Her son Leo probably hid the keys somewhere so she had no other choice to search it on her own when Leo was distracted.
Well her first thought was that he would have the Key in his pockets so while both were watching TV and waited for the Pizza, Angela slid closer to Leo and leaned on her son. Leo didn’t mention anything and just enjoyed the cuddling with his mother.
Angela on the other side was completely busy with maneuvering her handcuffed hands behind her back around Leos pants, palpating his pockets. She tried to be inconspicuous so she also massaged and stroked her son thighs. She was so happy that he just enjoyed it and didn’t think anything wrong.
After 5 minutes of her feeling up Leos pockets she moved slowly back and rested her head on his lap and pouted.
Well Angela couldn’t deny the fact that she kinda enjoys cuddling with her son like this, even when she is completely cuffed right now. When Leo started to stroke lightly his mothers arm, she fell asleep.
When she woke up again, she saw Leo bringing the Pizzas inside the living room. She had to laugh and smile as he was extremely overdoing it again and wear 3 types of masks over his mouth and nose.

“Good that you are here Hun, I was already really hungry. Now uncuff me so we can eat.” She smiled innocently at her son while she was kneeling in front of the small living room table.

Leo started to get sorry for his mother as she was smiling like that and was not so sure about keeping her all tied up at home anymore…. But suddenly the show on the tv was canceled for the breaking news.
The first line said “More Covid death then ever!”
Both looked at each other with big eyes and Angela already knew what that means for her…
“No mom… You know that I can’t do that! I’m doing that for you” Leo responded while all of his doubts vanished in just one second.

“B..But how am I supposed to eat like that!?” she waggled her cuffed wrists in his general direction, a not so subtle reminder that she is bound up at the moment.
“Pleeeaase Hun…” she pleaded with her puppy eyes.
“Don’t worry Mom, I will take care of that and feed you” he smiled bright at her while he opened the Pizza’s in front of her.
Angela started to blush.
“N..No! I will not eat like that! In not a Baby like you!! Let me out already so I can eat my food at my own…” she protested.

Leo felt lightly offended from the comments of his mother so he shrugged his shoulders and started to eat his own Pizza without freeing or even talking to her.
While her son was already eating, she tried to figure out how she should eat the Pizza without her hands and without making any mess. She could just bend over the Pizza and grab it with her mouth but that would hurt her pride even more. “I can’t eat like an animal” she thought at herself.
She kneeled a couple of minutes in front of the table as the smell and look of the delicious Pizza was driving her crazy, so she finally got over her pride.
“H..Honey… im really sorry… could you… please f..feed me… I promise I will be good” she begged her son. The fact that she was pleading her own baby to feed her, was embarrassing her even more.
“Looks like someone else is the baby here” he grinned provocatively at his mother while he hold a part of her Pizza in front of her mouth.
Angela blushed even more but the different circumstances leave her no choice so she opened and bite a big piece of it.
“You have luck that it’s really delicious or I would be really angry now” she joked around while she smacked her lips and ate more of the Pizza.
To her surprise she even enjoyed her new style of eating. Whenever her son was feeding or cleaning her mouth she had a weird feeling. She enjoyed getting spoiled like that and slowly she even started to have fun in her current situation.

After the dinner, Leo was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Angela rested on the couch. She fantasized about all the things where she could get spoiled like that, when she just stays restrained like now.
She was even happier when Leo came back with a big bowl of popcorn and asked her to watch a movie together. Both were lying together on the couch and Angela lean on her sons shoulder, still in her beautiful attire and more important still with her wrists an ankle cuffed.
Leo enjoyed the quality time he spend with his mother while Angela giggled every time when she got a popcorn from her son.
Everything was perfect…. Well until one little thing.
Leo hated the fact that his mother is the kind of person that is talking during the whole movie. And also for this time she nearly never stopped, even when she was eating her popcorn.

Luckily he reminded that his mother had something else really nice in her box when he got the handcuffs so he stopped the movie an ran upstairs again while Angela waited for him with an confused look.
Her jaw nearly fell of when she saw her red shiny ballgag her son was holding.
“Eeehm Hun, what is that for? I don’t think you know what this is, right?... RIGHT?” she started to panic.
“Oh I’m totally aware of it mom and you leave me no other choice to leave it right now” he respond while he moves behind his mother. The teen boy saw a lot of pictures of woman gagged with a ballgag for the last few days and he always enjoyed the look of them so he couldn’t wait to see it in his mother’s mouth too.

“That is not going into my mouth young man” she grumbled and immediately closed her mouth.
But the immobilized mother had no chance against her son, so in the next moment Leo pressed the ballgag into his moms mouth and buckled it up behind her head.

Angela grunted and struggled a lot to get it out again but without success. So after a while she rolled her eyes and lean back on Leos shoulder with a loud sigh. As the movie continued, she calmed down again and even tried to talk again but always mumbled incomprehensibly so she felt every time embarrassed after that. So for the first time in her life, she watched a movie nearly without any talking. Leo on the other side enjoyed more the gagged look of his mother then the movie. He loved to see her adjusting the gag inside her beautiful mouth and enjoyed her gag-talks even more then the movie.
After the movie Angelas mouth and jaw was fully covered in salvia. She drooled a lot over her white top and over Leos pants. She even spit a lot of salvia out after she got ungagged again.
“I did a big mess, did I?” she laughed embarrassed. “My beautiful top is all wet now… am I allowed to dress myself at least?”

“I don’t know mom… what if you escape from the window or something?”
“I will come with you and control you there, deal?”
Angela rolled her eyes again and agreed to the deal so Leo uncuffed Angelas ankles and both moved into Angelas room.
She felt a big relief after her wrists were finally uncuffed again.
It was embarrassing for both when Leo watches his mother undressing and then changing into her pajamas. But Leo couldn’t deny that he liked the white bra and the pantyhose on a real woman, even if it was his mother.
She was really happy that she had at least some free time at the bathroom without her little guardian.

“And what now?” Angela asked.
And before she even knew she was cuffed on the bed with her hands above her head, connected to the bed grid.
None of her protests had any affect on Leo and so she gave up.

“Could you at least stay beside me Hun?” She smiled at him while he was checking the handcuffs.
“Of course Mom!” Leo smiled back and laid beside her.
It didn’t take long and the young man felt already asleep while Angela was still laying around reviewed the day. She felt so uncomfortable but couldn’t explain why she was liking it after all but after she saw her sons cute sleeping face, she understand everything and accepted happily her new life.

-End of Part 3-

Thanks for the nice comments! I know that a lot of people were waiting for the next part so i hope you enjoy it :).
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Great story, I love her outfit especially the boots.
Thanks! She will maybe wear a lot of great outfits in the future ;)
gaggedinbriefs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedinbriefs »

This is such a great story!!
Hope we can read more of her adventures soon!! :D
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

gaggedinbriefs wrote: 2 years ago This is such a great story!!
Hope we can read more of her adventures soon!! :D
Thanks for the comment! There will be a new part really soon :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Natsu14[/mention] good to see this story back again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic