Babysitting my little sister (F/M) and (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitting my little sister (F/M) and (M/F)

Post by Saintrose »

So this is my first story on here, im excited hopefully ya'll like it and yeah. Talk to you peeps soon :D

"Alright, thanks again for staying in on such short notice, we owe you." Dad pats my on the shoulder as he and my stepmother head out the door.

"Have fun!" I call to them, closing the door and turning to face my little sister, Jade.

Jade is around 4'8" with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her nose is petite and she plays delicately with her manicured nails.

"Alright Jade, what do you want to do?" I beam with my most entertaining voice as sit down on the couch with her.

On a Friday night, being stuck inside with my little sister wasn't what I had planned, but dad had promised a good amount of money in return, so I couldn't exactly turn down his offer.

"How about hide and seek?" she proposes, and I nod in agreement.

"You hide first." I tell her, covering my eyes.
I began counting to ten as I hear her feet patter away, in the direction of the kitchen. "...9...10, Ready or not here i come!!" I open my eyes and begin to look around the living room making it seem like i didn't know where she had headed.

I decide to head towards the kitchen as something caught my eye. I look at the couch and resting there were my sisters black thigh high socks. I shake my head walking towards the kitchen little knowing my sister had seen me staring at her socks.

Welp hopefully that was good, and i hope you guys enjoy, :3
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

You are very welcome to continue, I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

With a wistful sigh and a longing glance back at her socks, I head toward the kitchen in search of Billie. She's seems fairly well hidden, I can't spot her anywhere in the room. I then turn to the door and come face to face with the petite blonde.

"What was that?" she wrinkles her nose in what must have been some mix between anger and disgust, but it comes off looking cute anyway.

"What?" I stammer, trying to figure out what she's talking about.

"I saw you looking at my socks back on the couch... What was that all about?" she questions boldly, my jaw drops slightly.

"I- I don't know what you're talking a- about." I stutter, denying her claims.

She shakes her head and drags me over to the couch where her socks sit.

"Take them in your hand." she commands, I obey her and pick them up.

They're made of a semi soft material, and they're very thin. They're still warm from minutes earlier when her feet had occupied them, and they're slightly damp as well. I try my best to not get hard as the most disgusting images i could possibly think come to mind.

"Smell them." she commands again, I nstantly look at her like she's crazy.

Of course there was nothing I wanted to do more than smell them, but the last thing I would do was admit my fetish to my younger sister, much less admit my attraction to her.

"No, ew!" I scoff, watching her nose wrinkle in the same annoyed way.

"Fine." she agrees and i let out a sigh, half of relief and half of disappointment.

"Hold my feet." she swings her bare feet onto my lap and waits.

My breath rapidly increases as i slowly place my hands on her feet and immediately feel my cock begin to rise. I pray it won't be visible, but it's too late to stop it. I can't disrupt my gaze. She's pointing her toes, showing the tiny wrinkles on her soles. The pink nail polish on her toenails is almost matched by the pink color of her sweaty toes.

I begin to feel the tent begin to rise in my pants, and she catches on immediately.

"Ah ha! I knew it!" she gloats, pulling her feet away from you and hastily putting back on her socks. "You are so dead when mom and dad find out!"

"No, Billie, please!" I beg. "I'll do whatever you want, don't tell anyone!"

A sly grin crosses her face as she sits back down on her knees, her perfect feet hidden underneath her.

"Fine, here's how this is going to work... You have to do whatever I tell you, when we're alone. You have to buy me candy, take me to see my friends, whatever I want. And in return, if you treat me well enough, I won't tell about your sick thing for my feet."

I nod gladly, slightly reassured by her deal. It shouldn't be that hard to pull off, should it?

"And..." I look up with dread, realizing she hasn't finished yet. "You have to play it off like it's been a great time after every time you babysit me. You convince them to go out again, and I won't tell... Simple as that."

I swallow my words an nod in agreement. She drives a hard bargain, but im backed against the wall.

"Billie let's be reasonable here." I try and persuade her. "We'll have some ice cream and then we can forget all about it."

She shakes her head with a mocking giggle.

"How's this for reason?" she responds. "If you pay attention and you do everything I tell you, I'll give you a reward when we're alone."

She pulls her socked feet out from under her and wiggles her toes, and it's evident just what kind of reward she's referring to.

Im forced to nod my head in agreement, and she stands up.

"Good. So the first thing we need to do is..."
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

Sorry this took a bit, ive been stupid busy with life and just ye, more to come soon!!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Liking this!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

It was worth the wait.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Always love sibling bondage!
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Really interested in where this will go.
Saintrose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Saintrose »

Woo! Im back, and wanna ask cause i have two scenarios for this story. So i was gonna post them both and see which one you wanted me to go with, cause both will end up bound, it's just who will be bound the most? So i will post the other chapter and you guys can choose which!
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

I'm waiting for the M/F part. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Wheezy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wheezy »

Sounds like a plain, can’t wait to see the difference between them.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago I'm waiting for the M/F part. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Oh yes. Me too!!!!!
FuManchu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuManchu »

some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago I'm waiting for the M/F part. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
ooohhh yess
Bruh_moment
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bruh_moment »

When he posting?
Bruh_moment
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bruh_moment »

Bruh_moment wrote: 3 years ago When he posting?
When do you think you’re going to to be done?
Jackieboy122
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jackieboy122 »

love this story dude, when you continue this please get straight to sucking toes or footjob part
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic