Olivia Tortured (then gets her revenge)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ytrewq
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Olivia Tortured (then gets her revenge)

Post by Ytrewq »

A week ago I was at my Olivia's, one of my close friends. She was as tall as I was and had black hair. We were playing videogames together and she got bored because she kept dying so I went on playing alone while she was obviously getting bored. So I was so close to beating the boss I've been struggling with and she turns the TV off suddenly and laughed hard. I was mad at first then I decided that I had to make her regret that. I tackled her before she could go anywhere and she kept telling me to stop (jokingly) I tickled her sides so hard and left her to catch her breath thinking that I was done but I only did that to keep her from running. I grabbed some ropes and walked back to her. She felt safe until I showed up with the ropes. She was still on the ground but she had recovered from the tickling. I tied her hands in front of her as she struggled as hard as she could as I dragged her to the corner of the room where she kept a painting hanging. I put the painting down and sat Olivia down on the floor with her back to the wall and tied her hands to the nail that kept the painting hanging. Next I tied her feet together tightly with a rope and with another one secured them to the same nail and pulling it tight rendering her absolutely helpless in a V-like position. I stepped back and admired my work. Her bare soles were facing me and she was begging me to stop and that the tickling was enough. I told her that the tickling was just about to start and she struggled like crazy but she was tied up real tight. I grabbed a thin rope and tied her big toes together and she just could't believe it. I started tickling her feet till she was nearly out of breath then I got a thin silicon rod and waved it in the air twice as she kept telling me not to do it. Then I landed the first strick on her soles and she screamed in both pain and laughter. I held her big toes back with one hand and hit her with the other as she begged some more "This can't get any worse!" She screamed as an idea came to my mind. I tickled her soles hard and every now and then I'd strike them withe the silicon rod. Her screams included both laughing and pain. I went to get my phone to take photos of her in that position to keep it for future negotiations... I took a couple of photos and untied her hands and enjoyed watching her untying her feet though she could barely reach them. I gave her light tickles on her soles to make her lose her focus. In the end she was finally free. I wanted to leave but just as I was getting my jacket she jumped at me from behind and I fell. I was lying face down as I felt her as she pulled my hands behind my back and started wrapping rope around my wrists. Soon enough she had my hands tied up nice and tight. She then proceeded to tie my ankles and got them ropes tightened. I saw her bringing a third rope and I was starting to regret torturing her. She bent my legs and I knew what she had in mind at once. She connected my hands to my feet behind my back and got me hogtied and totally helpless. "Olivia please I have to go now. Please untie me I'm sorry" I tried to reason with her but she found it funny. She brought the same stuff I used to torture her. She tickled my sides and I kept struggling and screaming. She then sat down by my legs and I felt something being wrapped around my big toes. When they were tied she started to wiggle her fingers in the air to get me nervous (it worked) I closed my eyes as if I was bracing then I felt something like a whip on my soles and I just started begging and screaming and she kept it going for what felt like forever then she'd suddenly roll me and tickle my ribs for a while before she gets back to my feet with either tickling or whipping or even both at the same time. She also took some photos of me and forced me to record what she did to me with my voice. Then she untied me finally after giving me some fast tickles on my soles. We shared the photos with each other and she told me to keep a copy of the recording as a reminder not to mess with her again. When I was on her doorstep I asked her how she had learnt to tie someone up that good before. Her only answer was that her skills would improve if I messed with her again.

Tell me what you think?
barefootprisoner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barefootprisoner »

Great story! I like how you had her tied Up and tickled her bare feet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic