Heidi and the Sweet Sixteen (fFM/fF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Heidi and the Sweet Sixteen (fFM/fF)

Post by KP Presents »

Note - this story takes place earlier in the year than Heidi's Independence Day...

“Where does the time go,” Heidi said as she sat with Cindy, Alice, Jannifer and Natalie around a table in the high school refectory. “It seems like only yesterday we were in Holderness, and it’s Spring Break already next week.”

“Tell me about it,” Cindy said, “so, what plans do you guys have for next week?”

“Nothing in particular,” Jannifer said, “just some family time together I think. What about you two?”

“Mum’s up to her neck in the tax returns,” Cindy said, “so I guess we’ll be amusing ourselves.”

“The joy of being an accountant – Late March and April get knocked out of the window,” Alice said with a laugh as Tammy came over and joined them.

“Hey,” she said, “got your plans for the break sorted out?”

“Not really – what about you?”

“Mom and Dad want to talk to me about something tonight,” Natalie said as she swung her legs under the table, her bare feet brushing along Alice’s legs as she smiled.

“Hey – later tiger,” Alice said with a smile, “we’ve got classes this afternoon, remember?”

“Honestly – you two need to get a room. Ever since you went public...”

“I’m glad you did,” Cindy said with a smile, “After all, we’d figured it out months ago.”

“Well, you’re all close friends,” Nats said as she leaned back. “So when are you two seeing the boys again?”

“They’re taking us out on a double date tonight,” Heidi said, “which should be fun.”

Veronica Cabot took a sip from her coffee, and looked along the pavement. Wearing her grey trouser suit with a light blue blouse underneath, she had slipped out of the offices of Cabot Property to have lunch with one or two friends.

“Hey.”

“How on earth do you do that,” Veronica said as she stood and turned round, embracing Anne Duncombe. The blonde FBI agent was wearing her usual work outfit – a black trouser suit and white blouse.

“Practice,” Anne said with a smile, “so how are you?”

“I’m fine – the counselling helped, but I’ll never be able to repay you or the others...”

“Look – it’s our job, I’m just glad we were able to get you out safely, even if – well, you know what Sarah is capable of.”

Veronica nodded slowly as she stirred her coffee, and the waitress took Anne’s order. “So who are we waiting on,” she said as she sat and crossed her legs.

“Katherine – but she shouldn’t be too long. Have you spoken to Sue?”

“Yeah – she’s settling in, although it’s still come as a bit of a surprise to her. After the furore at the Buffalo office, it was completely out of the blue when she was promoted and moved up there. She still runs Project Red Widow however.”

“Well, it’s not that much of a drive,” Veronica said with a smile. “You and Kayla?”

“We’re doing well – the stay in Holderness did us both the world of good.”

“Hey – sorry I’m late,” Katherine Jenkins said as she took a seat, having a word with the waitress. She was wearing a short sleeved white blouse, and a pair of tan slacks, smiling as she said “so, what are we here to discuss?”

“Well, I thought we could discuss the weather, chew the fat over a few things,” Veronica said, then burst out laughing as she looked at them. “Joking, joking – you want to talk about Natalie, right?”

“Yeah,” Veronica said, “so what arrangements have you made?”

“We have a hall booked, but we need to make sure it stays a total surprise from her and the girls – none of them has to find out what is planned.

“Bit difficult to keep that sort of thing quiet from all her friends,” Anne said with a smile.

“Well, not all her friends – just the inner circle,” Katherine said as her sandwich was brought over. “Her wider circle will be told where and when to come – after we make sure they stay out of the way.”

“Ah,” Anne said, “now I think we are coming to the reason the two of us are sitting here. I suspect this is going to involve keeping some of them out of the way for the day, true?”

“True,” Katherine said, “can we count on any of the older girls?”

“Joanne and Karla are going to be away that weekend,” Veronica said, “but I think we can call on help from Chloe and Andrea.”

"Okay then,” Katherine said, “let’s talk over the planned timetable...”

“Did you enjoy the meal,” Dave said as he walked hand in hand with Heidi, Karl behind them with Cindy.

“Very much so,” Heidi said with a smile, “so have you thought about what we can get Natalie for her birthday?”

“I’ve had one or two ideas,” Dave said, “but they’re for later. Want to have some fun now?”

“Sounds as if you have a plan,” Heidi said as she put her hand in Dave’s. “Let’s go back to our place – our moms are not going to be back until later.”

The two girls smiled as they came back to their house, Cindy unlocking the door as they came in. She was wearing a long gypsy style skirt with a white jumper, and short black boots, while Heidi was wearing a red jumper, jeans and mid-calf brown suede boots.

“Let’s grab some drinks,” she said as she went to the kitchen, “and then we can go into the front room.”

She picked up some bottles of coke and went back in, as Cindy said “so what do you have in mind?”

“Oh, making sure you two girls don’t go anywhere – so have a drink, while we take care of your legs.”

“Nice – do you know where the supplies box is,” Heidi asked, Dave nodding as he went out and came back in with a bag of ropes. As Cindy and Heidi toasted each other, Dave knelt down with Karl, each of them taking a length of rope and doubling it over before they started to bind their ankles together.

“So,” Cindy said, “presents for Nats?”

“Well,” Dave said as he passed the rope around and between her ankles, “how would you feel about the two of us getting her some ankle bracelets?”

“Rope ones?”

“Actually,” Dave said as he pulled the ropes tight, and tied the ends off, “I was thinking of some metal ones.”

“Nice – what about you and me Karl,” Cindy said as she watched him take a second length of rope, fold her skirt back and start to tie her legs together below her knees.

“I was wondering about getting her some DVDs – some foreign films, help her with her Spanish.”

“OH yeah,” Cindy said as Dave started to bind Heidi’s legs, “and what did you have in mind?”

“Pedro Almodovar?”

“Very interestink,” Heidi said as Cindy smiled and nodded, the two boys getting up and looking at each other as they finished their drinks. “So what else are you naughty boys going to do now?”

“Lean forward, and put your hands behind your backs...”

A few minutes later, both Heidi and Cindy wriggled round as the ropes pressed on their chests, going above and below as the boys tied them off behind their backs, and then securing their bound wrists to the chest ropes as well.

“Well, I guess we are at their mercy now,” Cindy grinned as Karl sat next to her, “so what are you going to do now – gag us?”

“Oh tempting,” Karl said, “but if I did that, I could not do this.” And with that, he leaned over and kissed Cindy, putting his arm round her shoulders. She kissed him back as well, leaning over as she did so.

“That is definitely a good idea,” Heidi said as she moved round, Dave putting his arms round her as they kissed as well. They moved against each other, a warm feeling growing in her as he stroked his hands down her back, his tongue working with hers as they did so.

Heidi could hear Cindy and Karl moaning softly as well, as she pressed her body against Dave’s, wondering how far he would go...

“Err... Hello girls.”

Dave and Karl both looked up as Dorothy and Amy stood in the doorway, Amy wearing a black jumper and skirt, Dorothy in a grey woollen dress.

“Ah – hello Mrs Strong, Mrs Elsworth. We were just...”

“Saying good night and leaving?” Karl looked at Dorothy, nodded and said “quite right – I’ll see you tomorrow Cindy.”

“See you,” Cindy said as Karl and Dave stood up, and left the room, Amy showing them out as Dorothy raised an eyebrow.

“Mom, nothing really happened...”

“I know – but you did take us a little by surprise,” Dorothy said as she sat down. “We need to have a little chat – all four of us.”

“The type of talk where you talk and we listen,” Cindy said.

“No – the type of talk where we talk,” Amy said as she closed the door and sat down. “You know, Dorothy and I sometimes forget just how much you are both turning into young women – I sometimes still see the young girl in pigtails and denim dungarees when I look at you, Heidi.”

“Well, we are getting older,” Heidi said with a shrug.

“I know – which is why we need to talk about how it feels when the boys tie you up,” Dorothy said, “is this as tight as it gets?”

The two girls looked at each other, before Heidi said “Well, no – Dave has tied me much tighter.”

“And how does it make you feel,” Amy said quietly.

“Nice, tingly – MOM!”

“Now you see what we’re getting at?”

“We’ve kissed, and he may have played with me – but that’s all.”

“Okay – but if he did want to take it further, you’d tell me, right?”

“Of course Mom,” Heidi said as she blushed.

“Good – right, I’ll make some cocoa while Dorothy unties you.”
Last edited by KP Presents 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Thanks again for more Heidi, but once again, please remind us where this sits in time with your other stories.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Again, it's before Independance Day, but after Girls Night In in An Education...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start! Thanks for posting it
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Saturday
7.30 am

“Well, good morning,” Tammy said as she looked up from the breakfast table, and saw Alice come in, “where did you and Nats get to last night?”

“None of your beeswax,” Alice said with a smile as she sat down. She was wearing a pair of knee length blue Lycra shorts, and a matching vest top. “Anyway, where are Mom and Dad?”

“Oh they went to the stores early – something about wanting to stock up before the mayhem began,” Tammy said as she put some cereal in her mouth, the watch face glowing green as she did so. “So any plans before the party tonight?”

“Not really,” Alice said as she poured herself some orange juice, “just chill out I imagine. I was going to call Nats, see if she wanted to hang out, but she told me yesterday her mom had said she would be busy all day.”

As she took a sip of her juice, she looked at the clock, and then put the glass down.

“What’s up?”

“You said Mom and Dad has gone shopping?”

“Yeah,” Tammy said with a smile, “why?”

“But it’s not even eight o’clock yet – what stores are open this early?”

“That is a very, very good question, mon ami...”

“Chloe? Oy vey – what’s going on Tammy?”

“Well,” the older girl said as Chloe Bandelaine walked round to join her, wearing her usual v-necked sweater, denim shorts, tights and Doc Marten boots, “Chloe and I have been given very specific instructions as to what you are going to be doing today haven’t we Chloe?”

“Indeed we have,” Chloe replied in her soft French accent, “so I advise you to eat a muffin, and finish your drink – we have to get you ready.”

“Ready for what?”

“Eat,” Tammy said, “while you still can. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Of course,” Chloe said as Tammy left the room, Alice shaking her head as she finished her drink, and started to eat a muffin.

“I’m not going to see where I am going, am I?”

“I regret to say you are not,” Chloe said with a smile, “so, are you ready?”

“As ready as I am going to be,” Alice said as she stood up, looking at Chloe as she opened a bag, and took out a long length of rope. Doubling it over, she made a small loop in the middle, and then draped the ends over Alice’s shoulders, before she pulled her blonde hair back and used an elastic band to make a pigtail.

“Chinese tie?”

“Chinese tie,” Chloe replied as she wound the rope in two spirals down Alice’s arms, pulling them behind her back as she did so, and then securing her wrists together before she fed the ropes through the loop, and pulled them up her back. Ten minutes later, her arms were welded to her sides as the ropes formed a chest harness.

“Sarah’s been teaching you some new tricks, hasn’t she,” Alice said as she wriggled round.

“Perhaps,” Chloe said with a smile as she knelt down, and tied a length of rope between Alice’s legs above her knees, hobbling them as Tammy came back in.

“Right – we need to keep you quiet and then blindfolded,” she said as she held up a folded cloth, “open wide.”

“So what happens after that?”

“Classified,” Tammy said as she pushed the cloth into Alice’s mouth, and then wound the white tape around her head, covering her mouth as she lifted the hair out of the way.

“I will see you later, Alice,” Chloe said as she then pulled the leather hood over Alice’s head, making sure her eyesight was cut off before she was led out of the house by Chloe and Tammy. She was helped to sit in the back of Chloe’s car as it stood in the driveway, and then Tammy waved them off as Chloe drove away – just before Jack and Margaret Hawkins drove onto the parking area.

“Was that Alice on her way,” Margaret said as she got out.

“Yeah – Chloe has her clothes with her. So, what exactly is going on?”

“We’ll tell you inside,” Jack said as he opened the trunk, and they started to collect the grocery sacks.

“Good morning Mom,” Heidi said as she came into the kitchen, rubbing her hand through her blonde hair. She had just got out of bed, and was wearing a pink vest top and shorts. “Any sign of Cindy yet?”

“No – Dorothy just went up to see if she was awake yet,” Amy said as she poured her daughter some orange juice. “So, what are your plans before tonight?”

“I don’t exactly have any,” Heidi said as she sat down and took a sip, “Cindy and me figured we would just hang around and then get ready before we go to the party.”

“Nah – I don’t think you’re going to be able to do that,” Amy said with a smile. “I think you and Cindy are going to have to spend the day out of the way, just in case you get wind of what is planned and alert Natalie.”

“As if we would do that,” Heidi said as she took the plate of pancakes, poured maple syrup over them and started to eat.

“Oh I know you would – that’s why Dorothy took Cindy up her breakfast, so that we can make sure neither of you can spill the beans.”

Heidi looked at her mother, before she said slowly “and just how are you going to arrange that?”

“Eat up,” Amy said as she picked up a roll of white plastic tape, “and then I’ll show you how.”

“Well,” Heidi said a short while later, “I guess I asked for this one.”

“Why yes, yes you did,” Amy said as she tore the end from the tape and patted it down, while Heidi tried to move. Given the fact she was now mummified from her ankles to her neck in the white tape that was proving to be a little difficult, the only effect the crinkle of the tape as it moved with her.

“So I presume this has also happened to Cindy?”

“In a way,” Amy said with a smile as she folded a cloth and stood in front of her daughter, “so open wide now. Time for you to be blind and dumb.”

“So what is going to happen?”

“You’ll see – eventually,” Amy said as she gently pushed the cloth into Heidi’s mouth, and then tied a blue bandana over her hair, before she wrapped the white tape around, covering her mouth and then her eyes after she had closed them.

Looking to the door, she saw Veronica standing there, and smiled as her half-sister walked in. “I’ve got the van parked up by the garage door,” she said, “so we can carry them out.”

“Ntevereenke? Whstgnnnhmgdddd!”

Heidi was taken by surprise as she was pulled back, and then carried by her shoulders and legs out through the house, and then into the back of the waiting van. Laying her on the floor of the van, Amy and Veronica stepped out, before Veronica went back in, returning as she and Dorothy carried a black wrapped Cindy into the back of the van.

“Heedde? Uhtrrr?”

“Yessmhhrrr?”

“Hedeee? Cndeee?”

As Heidi wondered who was in there with them. They could hear the doors closing, and then the van moving off. Heidi was also aware of something else.

There were two more muffled voices in the van with her and Cindy...

“Well, we’d better make sure their clothes get to the dressing place,” Amy said as she and Dorothy walked back into the house.

“True, but there is no hurry – so long as we get them there by the early afternoon. I’m sure they will be kept occupied until then.”

“Hey.”

Katherine looked over as Natalie came in, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of electric blue leggings, and sat at the breakfast bar. “Well if it isn’t the birthday girl,” her mother said as she walked over, “and how does it feel to be sixteen?”

“No different from yesterday, and yet it is different isn’t it,” Natalie said as she played with her rope bracelets. “How did it feel when you turned sixteen?”

“That was a long time ago,” Katherine said as she passed a mug of coffee over, and then sat down. “Honestly, though – how are you feeling?”

“I’m not sure,” Natalie said, “I guess it won’t sink in until the party tonight.”

“Well, I imagine that is true,” Katherine said with a smile, “but listen – your dad had to go off to work, but he and I wanted you to see our present to you.”

“Oh – and what is it?”

“Come onto the driveway and have a look.”

Natalie followed her mother, and then gasped as she saw the VW Beetle on the driveway.

“Wow – is that mine?”

“When you get your licence yes – anyway, come back in while you have your breakfast.”

“I thought I might find out what Alice is doing afterwards,” Nats said as she sat back down again.

“Well, that might be an idea,” Katherine said with a smile, “but later. What do you want for breakfast?”

“Bacon and eggs?”

“Coming right up...”

“That was amazing Mom,” Nats finally said as she pushed the plate away, “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Katherine watched as her daughter walked to the bathroom, and then opened the door to the garage...

A few minutes later, Natalie came out of the room – only to stop as she saw Anne Duncombe standing there.

“Oh boy – hello Anne. So, what are you doing here today?”

“Collecting you,” Anne said with a smile as she held up a white linen jacket, “and given you are sixteen, we can do something a little different now. Do you know what this is?”

“Yeah,” Natalie said quietly, “a straitjacket.”

“That’s right – so put your arms in the sleeves please.”

As Natalie slipped her arms into the stiff linen, Anne walked behind her and fastened the leather straps down her back. She then crossed Natalie’s arms and took the sleeves around her body, strapping them together before she used a length of rope to hobble her legs above her knees.

“Now then – open wide please.”

Natalie looked at Anne, and then allowed her to put the sponge ball into her mouth, before she wrapped the white tape round her head.

“Don’t worry – it’ll be fun,” Anne said as the cloth hood went over Nat’s head, and she was walked down the stairs, through the kitchen as her mother waved at her, and into the back of the car outside. The tinted windows hid her from anyone on the street as Anne drove off, smiling to herself.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo, the leather hood would I wish get on Frieday for my brithsday. :)
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Heidi felt the van come to a stop, and then someone – no, two people, lift her out of the van and carry her somewhere. She felt the cool air on her face, and then she was sat down on a carpet. As she sat there, she could hear others as they were carried in, and then someone cutting through the tape blindfold and peeling it away.

As she blinked and allowed her eyes to focus, she could see her Aunt Veronica cutting the black tape away from Cindy’s eyes – and she could also see two other people. One was covered from head to toe in pink tape, and the fourth, slightly younger girl in white tape.

As they were both allowed to see, they looked at Cindy and Heidi, before Jannifer said “Hgrrrt – mrnnnfee.”

“Heeethr,” Fi said as she wriggled round, and then they all looked at Veronica.

“We’ll let you out in a few moments for some coffee,” she said with a smile, “but know this – none of you are going anywhere until the party tonight, and we’ve got your phones, so you can’t contact two other friends.”

As Cindy looked round, she said “whrhrrhe?”

“Together.”

As the hood was pulled off Natalie’s head, she saw she was in an attic room – and she was not alone.

“Fnssmmntuhrr,” Alice said as she sat on the bed, her arms lashed to her sides with ropes, and her ankles secured together. Anne walked the young blonde over and helped her to sit on the bed, next to her girlfriend, before securing her ankles in the same way.

“Now – don’t do anything I would not do,” she said with a smile, the two girls looking at each other as the door was closed...

“Wlllesspppswshldgtfrr, rht?”

Cindy looked over as the other girls nodded, and then she started to shuffle her way over to Heidi as Jannifer and Fi looked at each other.

“Mnttslplnnhwwecngtfff?”

“Wllntfrr – jsttlkkk” she said as she started to rub her taped mouth on Heidi’s body, eventually managing to pull the tape away from her mouth. As it lay in a band round her neck, the door opened and Maria, Veronica’s housekeeper, came in with a large bag.

“Allow me,” she said as she started to unwrap Cindy, putting the tape into the bag, and then as Cindy started to release Heidi she took care of Jannifer and Fi.

“Where are the twins,” Cindy said once her friend was able to talk.

“Britney and Margo? Off for the day with the rest of the family,” Jannifer said as they left the room and walked into the large front room.

“Good,” Veronica said as they sat round, and Maria left, returning with a try of drinks and snacks “as you have probably gathered by now, I’ve got the job of keeping you four out of the way – along with a few others – until the party later tonight. With any luck, I think I can keep you amused until then.”

“Others? Who else is coming?”

“All in good time – have a drink first, and something to eat.”

As they grabbed a drink, Fi said “what about our party clothes?”

“They are here, or will be delivered here later,” Veronica said. “At any rate, the one thing you need to be certain of is that Nats and Alice are together, and I am sure they are amusing themselves.”

“I’m sure they are as well,” Cindy said with a smile as she sipped her drink. “Where are they anyway?”

“Out of the way…”

“Well, they at least are keeping each other company,” Anne said as she watched the monitor that had been set up on the kitchen table.

“Good,” Heather said as she poured some fresh coffee into two mugs, “we’ll take them some food and drink up in a little while, and let them have a break before we secure them in a different way.” Handing Anne a mug, she sat down and said “I’m glad they admitted how they felt about each other.”

“Yeah – makes things easier,” Anne said with a smile.

“Where’s Kayla?”

“She went with Chloe to see Sarah and the twins. Time for their check-ups.”

“I can’t believe how big they are getting,” Heather said. “They came to visit last week – and they had great fun toddling over the grass.”

“They’re going to come here before they go to the party, right?”

“Correct,” Heather said as she stood up. “Right – I need to get their lunch ready for them.”

“Hmmsnsss,” Alice said as she nuzzled against Nats. “Swhnnrwgnnett?”

“Rhtnnwefnk,” Natalie said as the door opened, and she recognised the blonde haired woman who came in, wearing a pair of denim bib shorts with one strap undone, and bare footed.

“Mhthfggssddd Hey Aunt Heather,” Natalie said as her gag was removed, “so who else is here?”

“Not saying,” Heather said as she released the two girls, “you can have something to eat and drink now, but you don’t leave this room.”

“Why would I want to,” Natalie said before she kissed Alice, Heather smiling as she left and locked the door behind herself.

“So what are we going to do now,” Heidi said as she finished her drink.

“Well, Maria and I’ need some down time before we get ready for the party tonight,” Veronica said, “and we have a bet to sort out, that we need your help on. Maria?”

“Yes Miss Veronica,” Maria said as she came in, still in her grey dress coat.

“Challenge time – would you fetch the supply box while I sort things out in here?”

“Of course Miss Veronica,” Maria said as Veronica stood up, brushed some crumbs from her trousers, and then pulled two chairs from the dining table into the centre of the room. Maria then walked in, and placed a plastic box with ropes and other items on the coffee table. Heidi walked over and took out several lengths of rope, as Maria and Veronica sat on the high backed chairs, and put their arms around the chair back.

“Take care of their wrists, will you,” Cindy said as she handed Jannifer and Fi two lengths of cord, the two girls kneeling behind the chairs as they bound Maria and Veronica’s wrists together. Securing them to the chair back, they then started to wrap rope around their upper bodies and the chair back, weaving it in and out as Heidi and Cindy knelt in front of them, securing their ankles together before tying them to the front leg of the chair.

As the secured their legs below their knees, the other two girls tied off the ropes, and then walked over to the box, taking two sponges out and compressing them in their hands before saying to both Veronica and Maria “open wide.”

“Talk to you later, Miss Veronica,” Maria said as Fi pushed the sponge past her teeth, the material expanding and compressing her tongue to the floor of her mouth as she closed her lips over it. Veronica nodded as she was silenced in the same way, before the two girls wrapped white micropore tape around their heads.

“Now then – let’s go to the kitchen and wash things up,” Heidi said as they left the two women to try and escape, Fi carrying the tray as they opened the doors and walked in.

“Took you long enough – I was going to come in and find out what was going on!”

“Ali? What the heck are you doing here?”

“I heard there was a party,” Alicia Bowden said as she sat at the breakfast bar, “so I came over to attend. I arrived yesterday and stopped here over night. The girls asked me to say Hi.”

“Well it’s a surprise – and it’s great to see you as well,” Heidi said as she hugged her pen pal, “how are the exams looking?”

“I start in a couple of weeks – so, want to tell me something of what is going to happen?”

“Well, at least they gave us a change of clothing,” Alice said as she looked at Natalie.

“Yeah – but did it have to be our swimming costumes,” Nats said as she looked at Alice, wearing a black one piece swimsuit as opposed to her own blue one.

“Ah good, you’re both ready,” Anne said as she came in, “Time to get you both secured again.”

“And how are you going to do that,” Alice said as she saw the two skeins of rope in Anne’s hand.

“Kun Bang.”

“Kun what?”

“You’ll see,” Anne said as she shook one of the lengths of rope out, doubled it over and made a small loop in the middle. Preparing the second rope in the same way, she took them and draped them over the shoulders of both girls, positioning them so that the loop of rope sat at the nape of their necks.

“What are you…? Oh now I get it,” Alice said as Anne wound the two lengths of rope down her arms, making two spirals while at the same time pulling her arms behind her back. Positioning them so that her forearms were parallel to each other, she used the rope to secure her wrists and arms together, then fed the rope through the loop and pulled up before she used the remaining free rope to secure her arms to her sides, framing her chest as she did so.

“How does it feel,” Nats said as Anne then repeated the process on her.

“Snug – and no way I can get free,” Alice said as she watched her girlfriend having her own chest ropes tied.

“Now – open wide,” Anne said, the two girls nodding as a folded cloth was pushed into their mouths, and those lips then covered in a strip of white tape. A second strip was used to cover their eyes, as they were led out of the room.

“Whhrwwgnng?”

“You’ll see,” Heather said as Natalie felt the cool grass under her feet…

After a while, the two girls stopped as the tape was removed from their eyes, and they realised they were at the watering hole, and that Chloe was waiting for them.

“Ah – welcome Alice, and welcome to the birthday girl Natalie,” she said with a smile, “we have decided you should enjoy some time in the sun this afternoon – suitable restrained of course. Please, kneel and then lie on the blankets.”

The two girls looked at each other and then did as their coach had asked, smiling under the tape as Chloe and Anne took more ropes, crossed their ankles and lashed them tightly together, and then tied their legs together below their knees, before they pulled their ankles back and secured them to the chest ropes so that their heels rested on their bottoms.

“Now then,” Chloe said as she looked at them, “this is peaceful, restful, yes?”

“Ysstsss,” Alice said as she looked at Natalie.

“Well, we can soon find a way to keep you both excited,” the young French woman said, as they both heard a buzzing sound, and then squirmed as something started to be rubbed on their feet, vibrating all the time…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“Well, sounds as if you are going to have a great time – and all Nat’s classmates will be there?”

“That’s right,” Heidi said in answer to Alicia’s question, “so no games as such at the party itself. Which is why the two of them are – somewhere else right now.”

“Hey – is it all right if I join you?”

“Of course it is Tammy,” Cindy said as the teenager came in, “you know Alicia, right?”

“Oh yes, I know Alicia,” Tammy said with a grin. “Just promise me neither of them are here with you.”

“It’s just me, so you’re safe,” Alicia said with a smile. “How are you Tammy?”

“Doing good – Aunt Katherine asked me to come and collect something from here for tonight?”

“Oh yes – she wanted to borrow one of Aunt Veronica’s scarves,” Cindy said. “Wait there, I’ll go and fetch it for you.” As she left the room, Alicia whispered to Tammy “had any adventures recently?”

“None I can talk about – but I have been kept busy,” Tammy whispered back. “How are they anyway?”

“Well, given they recently managed to find and rescue a young star of film and television who had been kidnapped, and their families got a substantial reward – I think they’re happy,” Alicia said with a smile.

“And the boyfriend?”

Alicia just smiled as the doorbell rang, and Heidi said “I’ll go – I know who that will be.” The others listened as they heard her say “hey – glad you could make it. Come in – you can leave your bags in the hallway” before she came back in with two new arrivals. One had curly brown hair and wore large glasses, the other a redhead.

“Hey Jo, Kathy,” Fi said as she sipped her drink. “Come for the party?”

“Nats invited us specially – where is she anyway?”

“Right now? Enjoying some sun and fun I would imagine…”

“HMMGDDMKKTSTPPPP!”

“Well, if you insist,” Anne said, “but I thought you wanted to know how it felt there.”

Both girls nodded as they shook once more, before Chloe said “perhaps we should allow them a chance to cool off, Anne?”

“Oh very well then,” Anne said as she removed the devices, and then helped to untie the two girls, their bodies glistening with sweat. As soon as they were free, they pulled the tape from their mouths, spat out the soaking wet cloths, and ran along the jetty, diving into the water and swimming for a few minutes while the other two cleared things away.

“That – was intense,” Alice said as they floated on their backs. “How are you feeling?”

“Very very relaxed,” Natalie said with a smile, “but we need to head back and start getting ready soon, don’t we?”

“I’m afraid so – last one back to the shore has to ask a boy for the first dance.”

“DAMN,” Natalie said with a laugh as they started to swim for the shore.

“There you are.”

The girls suddenly looked up as Veronica and Maria came in.

“How did…”

“They won’t tell us Fi,” Heidi said as she shook her head. “Aunt Veronica, this is Kathy and Jo, the girls from Boston we met on the Washington trip.”

“Oh yes – I’m Veronica Cabot, Heidi’s aunt,” she said as she looked at them. “We’re glad you could both make it. Maria, would you show the girls to the room they will be staying in tonight?”

“This way please,” Maria said as she held the door open, the two girls following her and picking up their bags as Veronica looked at the others.

“We’re in trouble aren’t we?”

“Oh you did a good job – but we’re better. So any trouble can wait for later – right now, you girls need to start to think about getting ready for the party. I know full well just how long you are going to take over this…”

“Who, us?”

“Yes, you,” Veronica said with a smile, “on you go…”

“Ah there you are,” Heather said as Natalie and Alice came in, “Feeling refreshed?”

“Very much so – is that for us?”

“It is,” Heather said as the two girls sat at the wooden table, and started to eat the salad as she gave them both cold drinks. “Once you have eaten that,” she said as she sat down with a mug of coffee, “up and shower. Chloe and Anne are going to help you both get ready for the party.”

“This is going to be a strictly vanilla affair, right?”

“Only the plainest of ice creams,” Heather said with a smile.

“I suppose we’ll just have to endure for a little while,” Alice said for a smile as she reached out with her foot under the table, Nats giggling as she did so.

“Hey – no more games,” Heather said with a smile. “This is a very serious occasion – which reminds me. I have a gift for you.”

She stood up and walked over to the side, returning with a box that she placed in front of Natalie. “What’s this,” she said as she put her fork down, and opened the package.

“I made these for you to wear tonight – if you want to,” Heather said with a smile as the young girl took out the two silver wrist gauntlets.

“They’re beautiful – thank you Aunt Heather.”

“Right – eat up and get ready.”

“You ready,” Cindy said as she knocked on Heidi’s door.

“Just about – come on in.”

Cindy smiled as she saw Heidi sitting on the bed, pulling on a pair of black ankle boots and fastening them up the side. She was wearing a pair of tight black satin pants, and a matching blouse which was still open at the top two buttons.

“I see you’re ready for the party,” Cindy said as Heidi stood up.

“And you’re not? All the years I’ve known you Cindy, I have never, never seen you dressed like that.”

“I know- but this I think is the night to try it,” Cindy said as she leaned against the wall. Instead of her usual jumpers and jeans, or baggy pants, Cindy was wearing a brown leather skirt that came half way down to her knees, and a tight matching jumper with short sleeves. The outfit was completed by a pair of over the knee brown fabric boots. “Do you think Karl will like it?”

“Oh I think he might just.”

“Looking good yourself Alicia,” Heidi said as her penfriend came in. The young English girl was wearing a short yellow sundress, with thin spaghetti straps over the shoulders and a pleated skirt, and yellow shoes with three inch heels. “Martin seen you in that?”

“No comment,” Alicia said with a smile, “so shall we head down and see how the others are doing?”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Heidi said as the three friends walked down the stairs, Veronica looking at them as they came down.

“Hang on – where did the two young girls in dungarees and sneakers go to?”

“We grew up, Aunt Veronica – I guess it happens to all of us in the end,” Heidi said with a smile.

“What does,” Fi said as she came out, wearing a blue party dress and a pair of kitten heels.

“Growing up – and your time will come,” Jannifer said as she came down after the others. She was also wearing silk and leather – in her case, tight black leather trousers and a white short sleeved blouse.

Veronica stood and looked at the group as they talked. She could still remember when they were little girls, or the first time she had met Alicia when she had gone to help with the weekend in the UK, the one where the truth about Sarah had come out…

“It does come as a surprise, does it not Miss Veronica?”

“Yes it does,” Veronica said with a smile as she saw Maria beside her. “They’re not little girls anymore.”

“Nice outfits, you two?”

“Thanks,” Kathy and Jo said as they came down the stairs as well. Both girls were wearing strapless cocktail dresses –a black one for Kathy and a red one for Jo – and matching high heels.

“Well now, I figure you are all about ready,” Veronica said, “so purses at the ready, make up all done, no last minute hair adjustments?”

“Who, us?”

“You know, the way you say that just makes me even more nervous,” Veronica said as she shook her head. “Anyway, come on – the car is waiting outside.”

As the girls went out, the driver opened the back of the limousine, smiling as they got in.

“I wonder what Nats and Alice have got as their transport?”

“If they are where I think they are,” Heidi said as the door was closed, “it might just be a pick-up truck.”

“That is definitely a different look for you Chloe?”

“It is, Heather – but for a party such as this, it is necessary, no?” Chloe gave a twirl as the skirt of her red dress rose up, her heels adding extra height. “I will even deal with the discomfort of the shoes for this one occasion.”

“Not surprised,” Anne said as he came in. She was also wearing a black party dress, her one with a split in the side from hip to hem. The biggest surprise, however, was Heather – for once, wearing a formal dress, made from blue silk, and a pair of blue suede kitten heels in her hand.

“So we shall share the discomfort, Madame Heather?”

“For once – I haven’t worn this since the… Oh my.”

Natalie smiled as she came in, her blonde hair falling in soft waves on her bare shoulders. She had on a cream coloured strapless dress, with a fold at the top, and a knee length skirt, as well as white stilettos – and on her wrists she was wearing the new gauntlets.

“It would appear we are all having to endure,” Chloe said with a smile as Alice came in. She also had on a strapless dress, her one gold coloured, with gold Greek sandals which were secured with things that came up to her knees in a criss-cross fashion.

“Well, I think you are truly the belle of the party,” Heather said as she looked at her niece. “Now all we need is your ride.”

“And I think that is it arriving now,” Anne said as a large white limousine pulled up in the front yard. The chauffer got out, his blonde hair neatly cut and under the cap, his tall, well-built body appropriately clad as he walked to the front door.

“So where is the party?”

“Ah yes – one thing we need to do first,” Anne said, as she slipped a black sleep mask over the eyes of the two young girls.

“Hey – I thought this was a vanilla affair.”

“It is, Mademoiselle – but that does not mean we do not have some mystery,” she heard Chloe say as they were led by the arm, and she heard a familiar voice say “so the party girls are ready?”

“Brian? You are driving us?”

“It is my pleasure,” he said as they walked out across the yard, and then were helped to sit in the back of the limousine, the three adults climbing as well as they felt the car move off…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“Any sign of them yet?”

Veronica looked at her cell phone, and then said to Heidi “they’re on their way, so it shouldn’t be too much longer.”

Katherine nodded as she said “my sis will get them here on time, never fear.” Both women were wearing blouses and jeans, as Amy and Dorothy came in.

“Five minute warning girls – let’s go out to greet them!”

“Come on Aunt Heather,” Nats said as she sat in the back of the limousine, “where are we?”

“Right where we need to be,” Heather said with a smile as Brian brought the long car to a stop, and they heard the doors open – and a chorus of cheers and screams.

“Remove the sleep masks,” Chloe said, “and come to your party.”

Nats and Alice removed the blindfolds, and stepped out onto the driveway outside the community centre, the gathered girls clapping and cheering as they were escorted into the large hall. As they came in, a band started playing the Stevie Wonder song, as Natalie looked at the large banner hanging behind them.

“Happy Sixteenth Natalie – nice, subtle.”

“Just like you,” Jannifer said as she came over and hugged her friend. “Happy birthday Nats – I take it you’ve both had a fun day?”

“A good one, anyway,” Alice said as Heidi and Cindy hugged both of them. “I see the gang’s all here?”

“We are indeed,” Fi said with a smile, “and you know what we need to do now?”

“No,” Alice said, “what?”

“DANCE!”

For Natalie, it was an amazing time, as all her friends and classmates came over and congratulated her. They were all dressed in their finest outfits – but one of the biggest surprises was when she said “KATHY!!! JO!!! YOU MADE IT!!!”

“Of course we did,” her friends from Boston said as they embraced each other, “thanks for inviting us. Where have you been all day?”

“My aunt’s place – they kept us both out of the way while the arrangements were made for this.”

“Good idea – so these are all your classmates and friends?”

“Oh yes,” Nats said as she waved to a few of the others.

“And no special games tonight?”

“Not tonight,” she said quietly, “but who knows about later…”

“So what did you get for your sixteenth from your parents?”

“I have no idea yet – they haven’t…”

“Can I have your attention for a moment, everyone?”

“Oh lord – it’s embarrassment time isn’t it,” Natalie said as she looked to see Heather, Katherine and her grandmother Roberta on the stage.

“I wanted to thank you all for coming to help celebrate my wonderful daughter’s Sweet Sixteen.” Katherine said with a smile as Tammy joined the group. “Natalie is a true wonder to us, and we all felt it was appropriate that we get her something special for her birthday.”

“As well as these,” she called out as she held up her arms, showing her bracelets.

“They were from Aunt Heather – this is from all of us. Come over here please darling.”

“What are you going to do Mom,” Natalie said as she walked onto the stage.

“Not much – look at the screen please.”

As they did so, she saw her father outside – with a new Jeep.

“Is that….”

“Happy birthday darling,” Roberta said as her family embraced and kissed her, the room cheering as Alice smiled.

“Guess you two now have a way of getting away, just the two of you,” Tammy whispered to her.

Alice nodded as Natalie said “thank you… thank you all…” She then came down and embraced Alice, kissing her as everyone clapped.

“I… I don’t know what to say…”

“Well, perhaps you can hold off until you hear of my gift,” Veronica said as she came over. “I contributed to the jeep, but I also have something else. I’ve put some money into an investment account for you, to sit there until you are twenty one. Think of it as me contributing to the college fund.”

“That’s wonderful,” Natalie said, “how much?”

Veronica handed her an envelope, Natalie opening and looking at it, before she said “how much?”

“Like I said – your college fund,” Veronica said with a smile.

“Hang on Mom,” Natalie said as Katherine came over, “you said the VW was my present…”

“Ah yes,” Katherine said with a smile, “light subterfuge I’m afraid. That’s not your car.”

“then whose…”

“It’s Sue’s car,” Anne said, “I borrowed it to drive to your house this morning, so that you did not recognise my car. Sorry – but Katherine did take advantage of the moment I thought.”

“Ain’t I a stinker,” Katherine said with a smile.

“Why yes, yes you are,” Heather said as she joined them. “Come and have a look at the rest of your presents Natalie.”

“Oh yeah – yeah,” Natalie said quietly, shaking her head as she walked off.

“Come on,” Kathy and Jo said as they took her by the arms, “let’s have a dance before you look at the stash.”

“All right,” Heidi said as she and Cindy stood with Alice, “where did you two spend the day?”

“At her Aunt’s farm – and I’m saying no more than that,” Alice grinned.

“That looks a happy grin.”

“It is – but I’m saying no more than that at the moment,” Alice said as Natalie danced with the two Boston friends.

“She looks so happy, does she not,” Chloe said as she stood to the side with Roberta.

“Yeah she does – and thank you for looking after her and Alice today as well.”

“It was my pleasure – although I cannot help feeling they would have been happy just to spend the day together.”

Roberta nodded as the music stopped, and Natalie went with her friends to a table of presents that had been set up at the side of the room.

“Wow – these are amazing,” she said as she looked at the gifts, “who got me these?”

She looked at a small box, taking out a pair of gold earrings with two linked circles, and grinned as she said “thanks Jannifer.”

“Hey – I thought they would be exactly what you wanted,” Jannifer said as she hugged Natalie.

“Now, what else do we have here – oh good grief! How on earth did you get this Gran?”

“What?”

“The signed poster and message from Simone Biles!”

“Oh that – I called in a few favours,” Roberta said with a smile.

“Well it’s amazing – thank you,” Natalie said as she embraced her grandmother, and kissed her on the cheek. She then opened an envelope, and smiled as she said “a weekend for two at a spa – I wonder who I can take?”

“We thought we might make a girls weekend of it – if you’re interested,” Heidi said as she stood with Cindy.

“I really don’t deserve girls like you lot,” Natalie said with a smile as the DJ said “All right, we need the birthday girl front and centre please.”

“OH great – now what,” Natalie said as she walked out.

“And after three – one, two… THREE!”

The party goers started to sing Happy Birthday as Natalie blushed, before the DJ said “and now it’s CONGA TIME – with a difference.”

“What difference – hey what’s going on,” Natalie said as a folded scarf was tied over her eyes, and her hands were put on somebody else’s hips as a third pair of hands were placed on hers. She had no choice but to follow the line round as Alice led the party in a conga line, all of them laughing and cheering…

“Well, they certainly seem to be enjoying themselves,” Heather said to Roberta as the Congo line broke off for the fifth time, Alice and Natalie laughing as they watched from the sides.

“Indeed,” Veronica said as she joined them, “but I think it is way past time we arranged for the girl of the moment to…”

“I agree,” Roberta said, “if you can get the other girls to start running interference, we’ll take care of the guests of honour.”

“Understood,” Veronica said as she went and spoke to Tammy.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” Natalie said as she went to the toilet, Alice nodding as Heidi came over. “So just where did you two end up,” she said as she handed her friend a drink.

“Her aunt’s place…”

As Natalie stepped out of the stall, she walked over to the washstand and ran some water, splashing it over her face and then looking in the mirror.

“Surprise!”

“whatthhmmgddd” was the only thing she got to say before the ball was pushed into her mouth, the straps secured round her head, and then the hood pulled over her head, lightly secured round her neck. She could feel the two capturers as they secured her wrists behind her back, and then pulled her legs up so they were secured to her chest.

As she was lifted up, she wondered where she was going to end up this time, only to be laid on her side as she heard a door close…
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“Hey – where did Nats go?”

“The birthday girl?” Cindy looked round as she said “I think she’s over there talking to some of the other girls. Don’t worry – she’s around somewhere.”

Jannifer smiled and shook her head as she was dragged onto the dance floor, as Tammy walked over and whispered into Alice’s ear, the teenager nodding as she walked to the rest rooms.

“Okay, what was so important you had to drag me into here to tell me, Tammy,” Alice said as Tammy closed the door to the rest room.

“Oh, I’ve got a surprise for you,” she said with a grin as Alice looked at her – then yelped as a blindfold was placed over her eyes.

“Hey, whhhttgffss,” she called out as a sponge ball was pushed into her mouth, and then her lips taped over, before her arms were taken behind her back and her wrists secured together with a zip tie.

“Have fun,” Tammy whispered as Alice was taken out of the room…

“Hstthrrr,” Natalie grunted as she heard the door open, and then felt someone been placed next to her. As the doors closed, she grunted – and then heard a second grunt as they were driven off…

As the girls started to leave, thanking Natalie’s parents as they went out, Heidi, Cindy, Tammy and Jannifer made their way round, apologising that Nats was seeing and talking to other people as the hall slowly emptied.

“Well, that was some party,” Heidi finally said as the last of the girls left.

“Indeed,” Dorothy said as she and Amy came over, “but now it’s time to head home. You all need your beds.”

“So where have they gone?”

“Somewhere very quiet,” Anne said as she joined them.

“Right – then we need to head off. The private party is tomorrow…”

Somewhere

Natalie slowly opened her eyes, wondering why it was still dark as she tried to move her arms and legs – only to find they could not move, as the memory of how the night had ended came back to her.

“Hgrrtttt,” she mumbled to herself as she heard a door opening and closing, and then someone removing the hood from over her head. She blinked as the bright sunshine hit her, and then she slowly turned her head to see Alice looking at her.

The two girls were lying on a king sized bed, their arms stretched above them and tied to the large headboard, their legs spread and their ankles tied to the foot of the bed as well. Natalie could remember being untied and then changed, and as she looked down she saw she was wearing a blue swimsuit and a pair of denim cut-offs. Alice was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts.

“Well now, looks like the sweet sixteen is fully awake.”

“Hgrrttt,” she said as she saw Andrea and Alexa standing there. Alexa was in her usual black t-shirt and jeans, while Andrea was wearing a short sleeved blue blouse and a knee length dark skirt.

“Sleep well,” she said as she checked the ropes. “It’s still early, so I don’t think we’re quite ready for you to get up yet.”

“But they’re awake,” Andrea said quietly, “so what shall we do to pass the time?”

Alice and Natalie looked at each other, then at their bare feet as they said “uwlddnntt?”

“Oh yes we would,” Alexa said as the older girls started to tickle the soles of their feet with feathers, laughing as they wriggled round.

“Good morning – I see they are early in awakening as well,” Chloe said as she came into the room and watched them.

“HMMGDDMKKTSSTPPPPP!”

“Oh not a chance, mes amis,” Chloe said as she handed Alexa and Andrea two electric toothbrushes, “enjoy…”

The Strong/Elsworth House

“Okay, little one – hands behind your back.”

“Why did we agree to this?” Heidi said as she looked at her friend and sister.

“Don’t ask me,” Cindy said as she looked at Heidi, while Amy was securing her wrists together behind her back. Both girls were wearing swimsuits, a red one for Cindy and a black one for Heidi, and denim cut-offs with deck shoes on their feet. Heidi already had her wrists secured behind her back, as Dorothy wound the rope around her upper body, above and below her chest.

“Well, you said you would, and you also agreed to this,” Amy said as she passed the rope around Cindy’s upper body, while Dorothy pushed a folded cloth into Heidi’s mouth, and then pressed a length of clear tape over her lips.

“Less talking, more moving,” she said as Cindy was gagged in the same way, and then folded scarves were tied over their eyes, the two girls led out to a waiting car. As they were sat in the back, Amy and Dorothy got into the front, looking at each other before they drove off.

“Chnnwhfshmmmhsscc,” Heidi asked as she wriggled round. Amy turned on the radio, saying “let’s all relax…”

The Dale household

“Thanks for letting me sleep over tonight,” Fi said as she sat at the breakfast table with Jannifer, Britney and Margo. “It means I can come with Jannifer today as well.”

“Why can’t we come,” Margo said as she drank some orange juice.

“Older girls only,” Blossom said with a smile, “but we can go shopping instead. If you two have had enough, Anne will be here to pick you up in half an hour.”

“We’d better get ready then,” Fi said as she left the table, Jannifer following her as Blossom went to answer the phone.

“Dale residence?

“Well, if you don’t mind babysitting Bobbi – I promised the twins they could go shopping today, and someone needs to keep an eye on Timmy.

“Great – I’ll be ready with them.”

As she put the phone down, she picked up the roll of red tape, and walked up the stairs.

“Hey – where are they?”

“Up there,” Blossom said as she pointed up, Anne nodding as Bobbi came in after her. “The others in there,” she said as she looked to the front room, Blossom nodding as she followed Anne up the staircase.

Jannifer and Fi were lying on the beds, red tape wrapped round their arms and chests, their wrists and waist, their legs and ankles, and strips covering their mouths and eyes. As Blossom picked Fi up, Anne lifted Jannifer and they carried them out to the waiting SUV…

Elsewhere

“All right,” Alexa said as they finally released their two captives. “I think you can get washed up now.”

“Gee thanks,” Alice said as the tape and sponge ball were removed, and gave Nats a kiss on the cheek while she was untied.

“We’ll leave you to free her,” Andrea said, both of the older girls smiling as they left the bedroom.

“So where the hell are we,” Nats asked as she and Alice walked down the staircase.

“I have no idea, never seen this house before,” Alice said as they walked into a large hallway, and then into a large front room.

“Kitchen must be this way,” Nats said, but as Alice looked in another door she said “Natalie – look here…”

As they looked in, they saw Heather and Roberta sitting on two sun loungers – but their wrists and arms were tied down to the armrests, and their waists tied to the chairs themselves. Both were wearing t-shirts and Daisy Dukes, their legs bound at the ankles and knees, their bare feet there with their toes wriggling, tape over their mouths and eyes.

And on the table was a note, some feathers, and two electric toothbrushes, Natalie reading the note and then letting Alice read.

“Breakfast can wait – I want revenge,” she said quietly as the two bound women heard the toothbrushes start up…
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Any more of this great story
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 4 years ago Any more of this great story
My apologies to everyone for the delay - s**t, as they say, happens. Be more soon...
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

As long as you are ok KP. Do what you have to do we'll be here!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Still no Heidi :(
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Will we ever hear from Heidi Nats Cindy and the gang again?
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I'm still trying to finish reading this! Really good, but long, lol.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Bind Pam speaks truth, this is really long...and I just now found it. KP's a great writer, so I'm sure I'm in for a great read....when I can get to it.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Bind Pam speaks truth, this is really long...and I just now found it. KP's a great writer, so I'm sure I'm in for a great read....when I can get to it.
And when I finally get round to finishing it...
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh when will that be?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Great to hear!
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

“I wonder if they are up yet,” Amy said as she drove to the front of the large farmhouse, Dorothy looking out from the passenger side.

“Who knows – we had better take these two inside,” Dorothy said as she got out, both women wearing short sleeved blouses and shorts – and then both smiling as they saw Chloe coming out of the house, Alexa and Andrea following her.

“Ah good,” Chloe said with a smile, “the first of the guests.”

“Sthhtthclhheee,” Cindy mumbled as she heard the car door open, and then was helped to stand on the ground outside. There was no reply, as they were walked in, Katherine shaking her head as they went past.

“So where are they going,” Amy said as they walked over to join their friend.

“Oh I’m sure you will find out in due course – we’re having coffee and Danishes out back.”

“Not inside?”

“Oh no – there’s a couple of girls in there having some fun, and they’ll join us later…”

“NNHMHHRRRRR!”

Alice and Natalie looked at each other as Roberta squirmed round, her head back as she could not stop laughing at the sensations running up from her feet.

“Oh I don’t know gran,” Natalie said, an evil grin on her face, “given the way we spent the night, this just seems like sweet, sweet revenge…”

“Hknhnhhknhhh,” Heather said through the tape, “bhtthruhngreee…”

“Well, I see you read our note.”

Both girls turned round to see Tammy standing there, her arms folded and a smile on her face.

“And give me one good reason why we should not grab you and give you the same treatment,” Alice said, “especially after the way we were both grabbed last night.”

“None at all really – except we may have another fun activity planned for you, if you are interested. But first, how about you let them go – breakfast is served outside.”

The two girls looked at each other, and then nodded as they switched off the toothbrushes, and looked at the other girl, following her as she beckoned with her finger.

“There you are,” Katherine said as she looked over from the table, “and where are your aunt and gran?”

“Recovering from our tender mercies,” Natalie said as she sat down, taking the glass of orange juice from her mother, “and where, pray tell, are the others?”

“Not quite sure,” Amy said with a smile, “any other questions?”

“Can I be awful Mom – have I got a car?”

“Yes – yes you have, and may the lord have mercy on us all,” Roberta said with a smile as she and Heather came out. “We’ll show you it later. There you two are.”

“Sorry we’re late,” Anne said as she and Bobbi joined the group, “had to take care of something first.”

“Whrruhhhrrwh?”

Jannifer tried to wriggle round, but the bands of red tape were still holding her tightly bound. The car had stopped, and someone had carried her out and put her on a floor, but since then the only sound she had heard was muffled talking. She had a suspicion Fi had bene put down next to her, but beyond that...

“Hkhhhh – hssthrrr?”

“Shcnnddee – thtuhhh?”

“Yhhh – whswhffuhhhjhnnehfrr?”

“Fiihhhpop. Whrrthpfhhhp – uh?”

“Nup – gffhsshmhnnht.”

Jannifer lay still, closing her eyes as she wondered what was going to happen now…

Cindy moved slowly from side to side – she had bene left in a seated position, but she had no idea how close or not she was to Heidi. Not close enough to bump into her, but her legs were not secured in any other way than to each other – and from the feel of the floor under her bare feet, she was on a wooden floor.

Bare feet on a wooden floor – well, at least she had a good idea where they had been taken, but if she was going to get free, she was going to need some help, so she started to push herself across the floor – then stopped as she felt her back against a wall.

“Hkkhhnhththwhhh” she said as she shuffled herself round, and then started to push herself back, her arm rubbing on the wall – until she bumped into someone.

“Chnuhhhlpmhhh?”

There was no reply, but she felt whoever it was turning herself round, and then fingers working on the rope around her wrists. Cindy relaxed – she had found Heidi, and she was going to be free in a few minutes. She could feel the fingers moving round her wrists, and then the tension shifting on her wrists as the ropes were tugged and pulled – followed by the relief as the ropes slackened and then fell away from her wrists.

“Fhnkuhh – uhrthnhnamhnnht” Cindy mumbled as she brought her arms round, and then lowered her head down as she reached her hands up, pulling the scarf that was acting as a blindfold down onto her chest and then pulling the clear tape away from her mouth. As she did so, she pushed the grey and soaking cloth out of her mouth and said “that’s better – but I really need a drink. Your turn now Heidi.”

“Mhthrrnfhrwht?”

Cindy looked slowly to her side, and saw Heidi lying on her stomach on the floor, her ankles pulled back and tied to her chest ropes. She could now also see Fi and Jannifer lying on the floor, wriggling in the red bands.

“Errr – tell you in a minute,” Cindy said as she turned herself round, to see Alicia sitting there, white tape wrapped round her head and covering her eyes and mouth. The bands of rope were holding her arms tightly against her body, over the blue swimsuit, while she wriggled her fingers in an attempt to get her attention.

“I did wonder where you got to,” Cindy said with a smile as she started to untie the ropes around Heidi’s Penfriend’s upper body, hearing her sigh of relief as the ropes slackened and then came away, before Cindy released her wrists, then started to unwind the tape from around her head. As she did so, Alicia pushed the red sponge out of her own mouth, then turned and said “took you long enough. Want some help to get those ropes off your body?”

“Yeah – then we can take care of the others, and see about getting some breakfast…”

“Ah good – I was about to make some fresh coffee,” Heather said as she saw the five girls coming into the kitchen. “Natalie and Alice are outside with Tammy – go out and get some fruit juice and pastries.”

“Thanks – we’re starving,” Heidi said as she led the group out, Alice smiling as she said “so where on earth have you lot been?”

“Trying to get free – you two?”

“Don’t ask,” Roberta said as she looked over, “let’s just say they gave me and my daughter a good workout.”

“Only because you had the older girls do the same to us – talk about a wakeup call,” Natalie said with a grin.

“Hang on,” Fi said as she put her glass down, “Older girls? Who…”

“Hey Chloe,” Alicia said as she saw the three older girls walk out, “thanks for bringing me over first thing.”

“My pleasure, mon ami,” Chloe said with a smile. “After all, this is a special day for Natalie, to be spent with friends, non?”

“Can I ask a question,” Heidi said, “where are we? It’s not your farmhouse, Heather.”

“No – no it’s not,” Heather said with a smile as she looked at Katherine and Roberta.

“So where are we?”

“About halfway between Brian and Sarah’s place and mine,” Heather said with a smile. “Other side of the waterhole, if you want the honest truth.”

“So who owns it?”

“At the moment, I’m looking for a buyer,” Veronica said as she sat at the table, “so I was happy for it to be used today.”

Natalie nodded as she looked round. There was a large green that the table was situated on, with what looked like a Volleyball net set up on the other side – but she also noticed the croquet hoops in the ground, as well as other things.

“True – so who’s up for a trip to the waterhole later?”

“Oh we’re definitely going there,” Heather said, “but you’re not going alone.”

“We’re not?”

“Oh no,” Amy said with a smile, “We think it’s time we women had a taste of what it is you girls find so fascinating about that waterhole, while Chloe and the others take care of things here.”

“And, in addition,” Heather said, “you need me to show you the way from here.”

“Really? Now why should we show them the way, Aunt Heather?”

“You’re not – going to show them the way, that is,” Heather said with a grin. “You’re going Indian File.”

The girls looked at each other and grinned, as the mothers and aunts looked nervously at the smiling Chloe, Andrea and Alexa…
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Excellent. So good to see the gang back in bonds together. Looks like another fine few days in the country coming up.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hoooooooooooooo Raaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

The gangs all back tied up , gagged , blindfolded, barefoot.

Thanks soooooooo much KP.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A lovely update but has Heidi dried up again?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KP Presents »

I've been a bit distracted. Let's see what I can do about that....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic