Escape is Possible (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Newdayrocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Escape is Possible (M/F)

Post by Newdayrocks »

This is another story from my deviantart account. TamatoShiny123 said he liked this one, so I decided to put it up here. This was inspired after watching Kim Possible and realizing that Kim was never able to untie herself without help. Hope you enjoy it.

----------------------------------------
Why is this so hard?

So came the thoughts of famed teen hero Kim Possible, as she dealt with her newest dilemma.

The teenage heroine was wearing her usual mission attire of a purple shirt & black pants, both of which had been accessorized with several coils of rope.

Kim was lying on her side on the floor, rope tied around her chest, securing her arms, and wrapped around her gloved wrists.

More restraints were secured around her athletic legs at her ankles and thighs, making moving a difficulty.

To complete her captivity, the redhead had a white handkerchief tied around her mouth. It didn’t stop her from making some noises, but would prevent anyone nearby from hearing her.

Kim’s green eyes stared at the square item nearby her, the timer slowly counting down to zero. It had started at 10 minutes, and was slowly reaching the end of five, and she had made little headway on her restraints.

Kim used her slim fingers to feel the knot binding her wrists I should probably be able to undo it she thought but can I do so in time?

Craning her head around as far as she could, Kim worked her fingers on the knot. It was tied pretty good, and it was slow work, but she could eventually feel it loosening. Soon, it loosened enough for her to pull her wrists free.

Okay, that worked out well she thought now for the rest of these ropes.

With her wrists now free, Kim began using them to untie the knot holding the ropes around her torso. Glancing at the timer, she saw that there was only three minutes left.

Better make this quick she thought as she picked at the knot. It was as good as the one that held her hands, but it too was soon undone, and she shucked off the ropes.

Kim then worked on undoing the ropes securing her legs, which took less time now that she had her arms free. Once the last of her ropes was loose, Kim tore the gag from her mouth, ran over to the item and quickly stopped the timer at 2:30.

“Not bad, I got free much faster than last time,” she commented.

-----------

Down in the living room of her house, Kim’s boyfriend/sidekick Ron Stoppable, and his pet mole rat Rufus were watching her television.

"Can you believe this referee?" Ron asked "the guy is letting a lot of things slide in this match."

"Uh huh," Rufus commented.

"Hey Ron," Kim said, as she entered the room "are you watching wrestling?"

"As usual," Ron commented.

"Fabulous," she replied with her usual dry sarcasm "well, anyway, I managed to beat my previous escape record, I got loose with a few more minutes to spare this time."

"Uh huh, that's great KP," Ron replied, not interested.

"Um, you could try to show a little enthusiasm."

"I would, but I don't understand this whole escape business," Ron told her "being tied up is no fun, so why would you want to do it?"

"I've already explained this to you."

"Could you re-explain it to me?"

Kim sighed "okay, look, as you know, I get tied up a lot on missions, and I mean a lot."

"Yeah, I don't think there are too many other teenagers that get tied up as much as you Kim," Ron commented.

"Well, I've noticed that everytime I do get tied up, I escape either by someone rescuing me, or using one of Wade's gadgets to escape," Kim continued "I've never managed to get free on my own."

"True, but you still get free, so what's the big?"

"The big is that one day, I might find myself in a sitch where I don't have anyone or a gadget to help me," Kim explained "so then what? I just sit there, bound & helpless? I don't think so; the 'damsel in distress' thing is so not me. And besides, my motto is 'I can do anything,' which means escaping from ropes on my own."

"You just proved you could do it, so I guess you're done, huh?"

"Oh no, I want to do a few more tests first, just to make sure," Kim told him "first, I'm gonna get something to eat and take a break. Then, we try again," she added, before leaving the room.

"Is it me, or is Kim obsessed with this escape thing?" Ron asked Rufus.

"Definitely," the little mole rat replied.

------------

After she had eaten and used the bathroom, Kim had Ron come back to her room for her next test.

"Since I'm super athletic, the bad guys will probably want to keep me from using that to escape and might hogtie me, so we'll try that next," she said.

So saying, she placed her hands behind her back so that each one touched the opposite elbow "start by tying my hands like this," she ordered.

"I dunno Kim, won't it be hard to get loose with your hands tied like that?"

"Of course, but you know I can't resist a challenge," Kim told him, "now, tie me up, and try to make it good, like a real villain would do."

"Villain, eh?" Ron asked as he worked on her arms "Kimberly Ann Possible, at last I have you at my mercy!" he said, sounding not unlike the time he was turned evil.

"You'll never get away with this!" Kim said, playing along "I'll get loose and stop you."

"Oh, but I think that you won't!" Ron said, still acting the villain part. After making sure Kim's arms were secure, he lowered her to the floor and began wrapping rope around her thighs. With them secured, he started on her ankles.

"These knots are really good," Kim commented, as she flexed her wrists "how'd you learn to do this? I remember you once told me that knot tying wasn't in your skill set."

"Easy, Rufus showed me how."

"I should've guessed," Kim replied.

By this time, Ron finished tying rope around Kim's ankles. "And now Kim Possible, for the final touch, I shall hogtie you so you cannot use your agility to escape!" Ron said, again affecting his villain persona.

"Do your worst," Kim said.

"Have you ever wondered why they call it a hogtie?" Ron asked, back in his normal voice "I mean, do they actually tie up hogs that way? I've only ever seen it used on cows; why not call it a cowtie?"

"We can discuss that later," Kim told him.

Ron then tied a length of rope from the one around Kim's ankles to the ones securing her arms. Kim winced, as she felt some slight pain when her legs were drawn up, but she had asked to be tied like this.

"There Kim Possible, you are completly at my mercy," Ron said again in his evil voice "now nothing can stop me from taking over the world!"

"Doubt that, I'll figure out a way to escape and stop you," Kim said, still acting her part "okay, now take that cloth over there and gag me," she said, breaking character.

"Are you sure Kim? You've never been gagged any time you've been captured before."

"True, probably because I'm not the 'scream for help' type," Kim replied "but it prevents me from using my teeth to get at the knots. But, before you put it on, there's something I want you to do first."

"What's that?"

"Come here," Kim gestured with her head, which was all she could move. Ron knelt down next to her and she whispered something in his ear.

"Believe me Kim, it's always a pleasure to help you with that," he replied.

Then, pulling Kim upright, he kissed her; Kim instinctively attempted to wrap her arms around him, until she remembered they were tied behind her. It felt strange kissing Ron while she was tied up, and yet, at the same time, also exhilarating. Despite the ropes tied around her, she didn't feel helpless at that moment, but completely safe.

After a minute or two, Ron pulled away "what was that for?"

"Hey, do you need an excuse to kiss me?" Kim asked slyly "now, put on the gag, but you don't need to tie it very tight, since I won't cccrrrmm," Kim added as the cloth was tied over her mouth and knotted behind her red hair.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay KP?" Ron asked in concern.

"Ysss, nnwww ssttt ttthhh ttmmrrr nnnnd lllllvvv," Kim told him, her words muffled but understandable.

"How long?"

"Fffttnn mmnnnttss ppplllss."

Ron set the device for 15 minutes, then headed to the ladder that led up to the girl's room.

"See in you 15 minutes or less" he said before leaving.

Once he was gone, Kim began attempting to work free her bonds. The way her arms were tied made grabbing the knot virtually impossible.

Okay, I'll have to try something else she thought but first, let's see if I can get out of this hogtie.

Probing with her fingers, Kim found that the knot connecting her legs to her arms was in reach. With her arms tied elbow to elbow, working on it was slow going, but after a period of time, she felt the knot loosen, and her legs fell to the ground.

Note to self, never do one of these again, they are ferociously painful she thought. And now that I've taken care of that, let's see if I can get the rest of me free.

She struggled against her bonds Well, undoing the knot on my arms isn't happening. But, the way they're tied, I might be able to move my arms enough to pull the ropes apart. It's worth a shot.

Kim pulled with all her might, but it wasn't enough to loosen the bonds.

Obviously, I'm not going to get free by working loose the ropes. Time to see if I can use my environment to help me.

The girl focused her eyes over to the table off to the side.

Bingo

Working herself into a standing position, Kim hopped over to the table, then started rubbing her ropes against the edge of it. After what seemed like many tries, she felt the ropes fray enough that she could pull her arms free.

"All right, this wasn't exactly one of my smarter ideas," she said, after pulling down her gag, then began rubbing feeling back into her arms. She then removed the ropes around her legs and checked the timer "wow, in total that took about 10 minutes" she commented "if I do end up hogtied in real life, I'm so cutting myself loose."
----------

Kim made her way downstairs where Ron & Rufus were in the breakfast nook, enjoying some food.

"Hey KP, you done with this whole 'escaping' thing now?"

"Yeah, I've proved I can get loose without help," Kim told him "I've also learned that being hogtied is way painful."

"You mean 'cowtied', don't you?"

"Yeah, I'm not calling it that," Kim told him, as she rubbed her arms "my arms & legs are ferociously sore from being tied up for so long."

"Well here, let your badical boyfriend work his massage mojo on them," Ron said, taking her arms in his large hands and gently rubbing them.

"Thanks Ron, that feels nice," Kim said "you know, I was thinking; after my limbs heal up, maybe we could go back upstairs and you could tie me up again. Only this time," she added saucily "I don't think I'll be able to escape, and will need my strong, handsome boyfriend to come to my rescue."

"I thought you said that the whole 'damsel in distress' thing wasn't you?" Ron told her.

"Yes, but sometimes, I feel better knowing that a knight in shining armor is coming to my rescue," Kim told him "and that I can always count on him if I find myself in any real trouble," she added, before pulling him in for a kiss.
Last edited by Newdayrocks 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

U posted this!!! I’m so happy rn!!! I really hope u write more KP stuff in the future!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Newdayrocks[/mention] Hey. Can you post the gender tags on your story? Thanks
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Very nice. I've never really been into Kim Possible but I greatly welcome more fanfictions.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Newdayrocks[/mention]. This was a great story reminding me of my love of Kim Possible being tied up. This also reminds me that Disney is creating their live action version of this which I hope has a few instances where she is captured and tied up in some way.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mention]Newdayrocks[/mention] As solarbeast mentioned we do require Gender tagging if you aren't sure what this is or how to do it feel free to send me a private message or respond here otherwise we will have to take down your story to keep the site organized.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This was a fun story! I hope you do more.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

This was a super fun story - thanks for posting it!
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

I enjoyed the story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic