A Christmas to remember FMM/fFmM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Christmas to remember FMM/fFmM

Post by lasse672000 »

Christmas day, and I along with my fellow pixie admired the Christmas tree. Well, I and my brother, dressed in our red and white pixie-clothes, lay on the floor admiring the tree our father had bought and lugged home, where we all helped decorate it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other, certain none of us had invited a guest; and definitely not without telling the rest. When dad opened, I could see there were two, quite large, men and an elderly, frail looking woman standing outside. Dad went outside and shut the door, but we could hear them arguing.
This went on for quite a while, but in the end dad returned.
"Those people outside want me to do something for them, and they want your mum to come along too. The nice old lady will stay here and look after you while we're gone. I can't tell you anything more specific yet, but I promise you won't be harmed."
I had been calm until he got to that 'won't be harmed' part, but now my lower lip started trembling. Dad saw that and gave me a quick hug.
As soon as the door was closed, the old woman quickly grabbed my arms in a surprisingly firm grip and tied them together behind my back. Then, she did the same thing to my brother, and made us sit on the floor, with our backs against the wall.
"Please, m'am," I said," what's going to happen to us?"
"Nothing, I hope." the old woman replied. "Provided your parents does as they're told.".

"Now, I bet you're dying to know why all this is happening, aren't you?" she said, as she tied our legs together.
"Yes." I replied in a trembling, barely audible, voice.
"Well, you see; when your parents were just a few years older than I suppose you are now, they were part of a gang of teenage kidnappers. The gang, which had my mother as one of its leaders, was quite successful, mostly, I think, due to the fact that they never used violence. Instead, the kidnapping victims were given a choice between joining the gang (which quite a few actually did) or have their parents pay a substantial ransom. The funny thing was, that some of the kids who opted for the ransom option later joined.
The ransom had to be quite substantial, as it was shared equally between the members, but early on some of us in the top echelon got suspitious as Pete and Hannah (who sometimes were sent to collect the money) seemed to have more money than they were supposed to. They tried to cover it up, first by saying they had paper runs in another town every morning, and later on that they had started a small, off shore, shipping business together.
A quick check in the records of course soon revealed their lies, but before we had a chance to confront them, they were gone. Make no mistake; we've known for quite some time where you live and where the money's been stashed, but various other commitments have prevented us from coming to see you sooner." She sighed deeply, "I do hope they don't try to fool my boys, because that could end in disaster, both for them and for you, even though I hate the mere thought of having to hurting kids."

When our parents returned several hours later, they were horrified to learn we had been tied up for so long, without a break.
"But, Susan!" mum protested, "Haven't you let them use the bathroom?"
"Had you been gone a bit longer, I would have!" the lady said defiantly, but at least had the decency to look ashamed. "Come on boys! Tie'em up and let's get out of here!"
Within a couple of minute we were all sitting with our backs against the wall with our wrists tied behind our backs and our ankles tied together.
"Pete, Hannah; I know you were excellent escape artists when you were younger." Then she turned to the rest of us. "I soon lost track of how many times they wriggled themselves, and us, out of trouble." She took four large handkerchiefs and long strips of fabric from her purse and divided them between the men. "Gag'em," she ordered, "and let's get out of here!"

Our parents waited for quite a while after the door had closed behind the intruders, but then they shuffled out from the wall and turned their backs to each other, and within ten minutes, they were free. When mum wanted to release us too, he stopped her and whispered:
"Not yet, dear! Let me just make sure they're gone first. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were standing outside."

"I think they're gone," he sighed when he returned. "There's no sign of them, at least!"
"For now!" mum said, with a stern look on her face.
"For now." dad agreed.