Co-worker Bondage (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Co-worker Bondage (F/M)

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This story is a fantasy of me being tied up and gagged by a former co-worker. Names have been changed

This story takes place at my place back in the summer. A bit of background of myself and my co-worker. My co-workers name is Candy. She is 5’9” tall thin, with curly shoulder length black hair. She has c-cup breasts and a nicely shaped butt. She is in her mid-thirties. Myself I am 5’11” also thin with short brown hair. I am fairly athletic too and I’m in my mid-twenties. I have had a love for bondage since my teens. And lately I have fantasized about being tied up by a woman and gagged with either her worn socks or panties.

A couple of weeks before the story takes place we were hanging out together and having a couple of drinks. Both of us were getting pretty buzzed. And to keep things lively she suggested that we start playing truth or dare. So I agreed to it cause thought it would help pass the time. Well anyways as it went on the questions started getting more intimate especially when she asked me if I had any fantasies. Of course being pretty buzzed by this point and not thinking straight I said to her that I have had a fantasy for a while to be tied up and gagged by someone. As soon as the words came out of my mouth I was starting to feel really embarrassed that I had just told my co-worker one of my deepest secrets. To my surprise she actually smiled and her eyes lit up with excitement. Her reply was:
“Wow that’s awesome!! I myself am into bondage as well, and I like to be tied up and tie up other as well!””
This statement really surprised me and made me feel a lot more comfortable about what I had just said. This topic pretty much took up the rest of the night as we talked about what each other’s turn-ons were and stuff like that. At the end of the night we agreed that we should get together some night and have some fun.

So fast forward a couple of weeks to Friday. Candy came over to my office toward the end of the day and asked me if I had any plans for the night. When I told her that I didn’t she suggested that we meet up at my place and have some fun. Which I agreed to and settled on her showing up around 8:00 and that she would bring everything that we would need.

I was at home doing some tidying and had totally lost track of time till I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the clock and was excited to see that it was just after 8:00. When I opened the door Candy was standing there dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans and shoes. She also had he hair back in a ponytail as well and was holding a backpack. When I let her in she removed her shoes to reveal that she was wearing white ankle socks. She then asked me if we should get started to which I smiled and nodded my head yes. She instructed me to grab a kitchen chair and lead her to my bedroom. Once there she instructed me to put the chair down beside my bed and to remove my shirt and pants. Since I was pretty excited for what was going on I quickly took of my shirt and pants which left me standing in just my boxers.

Candy then told me to sit down on the chair and put my hand behind the back of the chair. As I was doing this she opened up her backpack and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a couple bundles of rope. Candy then walked behind me and placed the cuffs on my wrists. When she finished that she said “I don’t want you getting out until I want to let you out. From there she grabbed some rope and started tying each of my ankles to the chair legs. Then she moved on and added more rope just above my knees and to my thighs around the bottom of the seat of the chair. She was tying me pretty tight so I commented saying she must have a lot of practise at this. She just smiled and said “I have tied up my fair share of people, and I like making sure they can’t get out without me saying so.”

Then Candy grabbed another rope and started winding it around my chest to secure me to the back of the chair. She stood back to admire her work and watch me test my bonds.
“Time to move onto my favorite part when I tie someone up, and that is the gag!” she said with a big grin on her face.
“What are you going to gag me with” I asked
“Well I did bring a number of things with me.”

She went back over to her bag and pulled out a few ball gags, some tape, as well as a few bandanas.

“But I do remember what you said you would like to be gagged with the other week” she said with a smirk on her face. She walked over to my bed and sat down, and began to pull one of her ankle socks off.

“I have been wearing these socks for a few days in a row now because I remember you saying that you wanted to be gagged with a worn sock”

I could not believe that she was actually going to gag me with her worn sock. It was like a dream come true! “I have always wanted to know what that would be like” I said to her.

With that I opened my mouth and let her slowly stuff the sock into my mouth. The taste was pretty intense at first but I was enjoying it and let out a moan of pleasure. To which she smiled as she grabbed a bandana and tied it around my mouth to hold the sock in place. That was when she told me that she had also worn that sock when she went for a run that morning.

“You look cute like that all tied up and gagged with my sock. Hope you enjoy sucking on my sweaty sock cause it is going to be in there for a while” she said with another smirk on her face. “I am going to run downstairs for a moment and let you enjoy yourself for a little bit. And don’t worry I will be back with a surprise for you.”

And with that she walked out of my bedroom leaving me there. While she was gone I tested my bonds to see if there was any movement which I quickly noticed that there wasn’t. So I just sat there enjoying my situation and sucking on Candy’s sock waiting for her to come back into the room. After about 15 minutes I could hear her coming back and when she came through the doorway I couldn’t believe what I saw. There she was standing in the doorway in nothing but a black bra and matching black panties. She also still had on her one sock. I could also tell she was hiding something behind her back.

“Do you like what you see??” she asked as she started to walk over to me. All I could do was mmph into my gag and nod my head yes. “Awe aren’t you sweet. By the way I brought you your treat.” And with that she revealed to me what she had behind her back. It was a blue pair of panties. “Do you know what I plan on doing with these?” she asked. I shook my head no. “Well usually when I have someone tied up I also like to humiliate them as well. Usually I will stuff my panties in their mouth but since you are already chewing on my sweaty sock I figured I would let you smell my used panties. I have also had these on for a few days as well to get them nice and smelly for you.” And with that she pulled them down over my head making sure the crotch panel was over my nose. Then she grabbed anther bandana and tied that over my mouth as well to hold the panties nice and tight to my face. “Awe you look even cuter now with my panties over your face. Do you like the smell??” The smell was pretty intense as well and I wasn’t sure what to think. But I also couldn’t believe that my co-worker was standing in front of me in just her underwear and having just pulled a pair of her panties down over my face. This was amazing!! So I had to nod yes to her question.
“Well that’s good glad you are enjoying yourself. But I can’t let you have all the fun.”
With that she grabbed more rope out of her back as well as another pair of handcuffs and the keys and sat down on my bed. But not before turning my chair to face the bed.
“I think I am going to join you in being tied up. It is turning me on so much seeing you sitting there.”

She started by tying a rope around her waist and pulling it nice and tight through her legs. “Can’t have fun without having a crotch rope.” Then she took the cuffs and tied the end of her crotch rope to the cuffs. Next she tied her ankles together and tied rope above and below her knees. After she was done that she reached into her bag one last time and pulled out a yellow pair of panties. When she pulled those out I gave her a curious look.

“I was wearing these earlier in the week. I am not going to let you be the only one smelling used panties. I quite enjoy being forced to smell myself as well.” I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. Next she bent over and pulled her other sock off her foot and inserted into her mouth followed by a bandana as a cleave gag. Then facing me making sure I could see what she was doing she took the yellow panties and pulled them down over her face again making sure the crotch was right over her nose before she tied another bandana around her head to hold it in place. Next she took the keys for the cuffs and stuck them in her bra cup. Finally she placed her wrists behind her back and locked them into place and gave them a tug to tighten up her crotch rope. As she did that she let out a soft moan of pleasure and lay down on the bed.

I could not believe everything that had transpired. Here I was tied up on a chair gagged with a sweaty sock and hooded with just and sweaty and worn panties. And having just watched the woman who had done that to me just tie herself up and gag herself with a sock and pull a pair of worn panties down over her face while only dressed in her underwear. I was in complete heaven and at total mercy of her as to when I would be getting free since she had put the keys to my cuffs as well as hers into her bra.

So I figured I would just sit and enjoy everything around me. Enjoy watching Candy struggle and moan on my bed all tied up in her underwear with a pair of her panties over her face and her sock stuffed in her mouth. And having her sock and another pair of her panties over my face making sure that all I could smell was her scent.
The End
Any feedback is always appreciated and if you would like to see more as well.
Last edited by beeblebrox883 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, thanks for posting but pelase gender tag the story. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Hi, thanks for posting but pelase gender tag the story. Thanks.
Oops sorry
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

No probs. Thank you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] Thank you!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic