SLEC - Babysitter Night (FINISHED) (F/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

SLEC - Babysitter Night (FINISHED) (F/FFF)

Post by TomYi »

Knock Knock

Lillie rushed to the door, managing to clip in her last earring before opening it up. On the other side of the door, Madison smiled down at Lillie. In spite of what was at least a ten-year gap between the two, Madison stood head and shoulders over Lillie, but she didn't mind. Everyone stood head and shoulders over her.

"Maddy! Hi! You're here early," Lillie exclaimed between heavy breaths.

"I'm actually a minute late," Madison chuckled.

"Are you? Oh, well I guess I'm just used to you being really late! Make yourself at home. I still have to fix my hair."

Madison stepped through the door and removed her shoes. "I think it looks fine."

"Yeah, well it could be finer," Lillie said, already halfway in the bathroom. "Jackson! Come say hi to Maddy!"

The ticking clock was louder than the four-year-old boy's steps as he crept down the stairs. He said nothing, as always. To a stranger, Jackson's quiet composure and dead eyes might come off as creepy, but Madison was no stranger. They smiled and waved at each other as Jackson leaned against the stair rail.

A short while later, Lillie emerged from the bathroom and threw on her blue scarf and brown leather jacket. She had gotten her blonde hair a bit wavier and put on some pink lipstick, but no one seemed to notice.

"Thanks again for this, Maddy. These book club nights are really important to me," she said as she grabbed her purse and hustled to the door.

"Hey, no problem," Madison responded. "I like your kid. He never makes any trouble."

"I know. He's just the best!" Lillie grabbed her purse and opened the door before turning back to her son. "I'll be back in a few hours, sweetie. Be nice to Maddy now."

He nodded, and she blew him a kiss before vanishing behind the door. Jackson slowly turned to Madison and asked, "Do you still have that game on your phone?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillie couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as she pulled up to her friend's house. The lights were on, and she could see someone's silhouette in the kitchen. The driveway was filled entirely, so she parked her van on the street and scurried across the front yard with an eager smile on her face.

Madison was probably shuddering at the thought of growing old and spending her free time at book clubs, but that naive teenager had no idea how much fun a mother can have on babysitting night.

Facetious jeering broke out from the living room as Lillie let herself in and rubbed her heels on the doormat. "Boooo! Dead last again, Lillie!"

Lillie chuckled as she hung her jacket, revealing her skater dress beneath. "Shut up! I'm not that late! I even went double the speed limit and ran three stop signs just to get here faster."

"That's my girl!" Emily squealed as she came out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine and four glasses, clearly catching Lillie's sarcasm. Emily was the oldest of them all, but she certainly didn't show her age. Her naturally arched eyebrows and curved lips gave her the default look of a cocky smirk. But her lovely green eyes were more than charming enough to cancel out any snarky impressions. She wore a blue plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up past her elbows, and some tight dark jeans. Her outfit went with her straightened red hair very nicely.

Emily's hands were full, so all she could do was spread her arms and let Lillie give her a big hug. "Have I missed anything," Lillie asked.

"Not much," Emily replied. "Camila was just talking shit about her co-workers."

"Oooh! Anything good?"

Sana's voice called out from the living room. "Nope. Just boring gripes."

Lillie smiled as she heard Camila snap back "Ack, Puta! All of you!"

Lillie followed Emily into the living room where Sana and Camila were seated next to each other around the coffee table. Lillie may be the shortest of the bunch, but most would agree that Sana was the smallest. It was a wonder that she could find a short-sleeved blouse that fit so well on her slim body. She had put on more makeup than anyone else, but it wasn't excessive. She could work wonders with a brush, and she was always somehow able to double the size of her Asian eyes.

Honestly, Lillie was jealous of them. No one deserved eyelashes as long as Sana's, and Camila should not be allowed to look so good with so little effort. Her dark, curly hair was tied up in a lazy bun, and her loose t-shirt and yoga pants just screamed 'I just got out of bed!' How did she manage that?! Guys were the only ones supposed to rock that look. In fact, the only thing about Camila that said 'effort' was her long, glittery nails; which were coloured in an intricate, beautiful pattern.

Everyone had a sizable purse next to them. They smiled and waved hello, but Camila spoke first. "Love your hair tonight!"

"Awe. Thanks, Cammy," Lillie said. She wanted to throw back a quip about Camilla's bun, but she suppressed it. "So, how are we deciding who goes first?"

"Lillie," Emily gasped with wide eyes as she took a seat. "You aren't even going to ask us whether we read the book or not?!"

Lillie rolled her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did any of you read the book?"

Everyone simultaneously grinned and shook their heads at her.

Lillie threw her hands up as everyone laughed. Emily, in particular, laughed hard enough that the wine she was pouring threatened to escape from the glass.

"Easy there, Emily," said Sana. "You normally don't spill any drinks for about ten more minutes."

Emily threw a friendly sneer at Sana. "You be quiet. If I wanted any sass, I would have gone with the girls to karate instead of Jim."

"Ooh, how's that going for them," Camila inquired.

Emily took a long sip of wine and shrugged. "Hard to say. They seem to like it so far, but they'll probably wait until we buy a 12-month membership to decide that it's not for them."

"Oh, don't be so cynical, girl," Lillie said as she poured herself a glass. "Sure, you might be dumping money into another of their phases, but you also might be giving them memories that'll stick with them for ages."

"Well, one way or another, it's a never a bad idea to teach your kids how to defend themselves," Camila chimed in.

Emily scoffed for a split second. "Mace is cheaper."

Lillie's grin returned to her lips. She was getting bored, and she just saw an opportunity to get the old 'book club' going. She reached into her purse and said. "Be optimistic. You never know what kind of hobby a girl might fall in love with."

She pulled her hand out, grasping some long coils of white cotton rope. Everyone looked at her silently as she set the ropes down on the table. Lillie sat up and looked to the others, waiting for a response. One by one, they all smiled back at her and drew their own rope from their purses.
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

"So, who's going first," Camila asked.

Sana was the first to shake her head and say "Doesn't matter."

Emily shrugged and gave the same answer seconds later.

Decisions, decisions. The ladies all looked so good tonight! Lillie couldn't decide whether she'd like to have them all to herself or be tied up with them. Finally, she said, "I don't care either."

"Damn," Camilla exclaimed. "Is this what it's like when your husbands ask you where you'd like to eat?"

"No," Emily chirped with a laugh. "He gets insecure when I suggest anything other than his cooking."

"Well, no worries. I planned for this," Lillie said as she reached back into her purse and pulled out a small red bag with LOVE LETTER stitched into it.

Sana cringed at the sight of it. "Ugh. That game again?"

"Oh, don't be like that," Lillie said. "You get better at it every time we play!"

"It's not that. It just seems like a childish way to do this."

Camila raised her voice. "Well, the whole reason we're here is because there are some things we just never grew out of. Besides, I think I've got that game all figured out now!"

Lillie turned over to Emily with anticipation in her eyes. "Emily, what's your vote..."

Emily must have swallowed her wine the wrong way, because she practically coughed out her answer. "Kay."

"Yes," Lillie squealed as she dumped the bag's contents onto the table. The game's deck was only sixteen cards big, and an average game was only twenty minutes long, but they weren't playing by the standard rules...

Lillie shuffled the deck quickly and dealt everyone their cards. "Emily, since you're the hostess, you can go first."

"Alright," Emily said as she drew a card from the deck. She looked at the card and promptly threw it down on the table. "Crap!"

Everyone leaned in to read it. The Countess Card: Automatically discard this card if you have either a King or a Prince in your hand.

Now it was Lillie's turn. She smirked as she drew the most common card in the game. Typically, it wasn't worth much, but that card was exactly what she needed right now.

She played The Guard: Name a non-guard card, and choose another player. If that player has that card in her hand, he or she is out of the round.

Everyone tensed up as they saw Lillie's play. It normally wasn't a big deal if you were kicked out of a round, but in their rulebook, elimination meant something very different.

"Emily, do you have a Prince?"

"HAH!" Emily shouted as she nearly jumped out of her seat. "Suck it, girl! You guessed wrong!"

With Lillie's turn now over, Camila drew a card. She shot a sinister smirk at Emily. The cheeky smile vanished from Emily's face, and the room erupted in laughter as Camila dropped another Guard onto the table.

"NO! DAMMIT," Emily shouted as she threw her King card into the air, not even bothering to let Camila guess, as she knew what was coming. "No fair! You teamed up on me!"

"All's fair in TUGs and war, Cereza," Camila teased as she picked up a coil of rope and unravelled it.

"Wait! Do my legs first," Emily shouted, unceremoniously lifting her feet onto the table. "I want some time to finish my wine."

Camila rolled her eyes. "I'm not gonna let you out if you have to pee."

"Whatever."

After taking a second to decide whether she should actually grant Emily's wish, Camila finally got to work tying up Emily's ankles. "Hey, Lillie. Be a dear and get her knees for me."

"Sure!" Lillie grabbed some rope and started wrapping it just above Emily's knees with no hesitation whatsover.

"You all suck," Emily said. "I was hoping to get Sana back for that wine-spilling quip."

Camila finished cinching the tie on Emily's ankles and reached for another rope. "Yeah, well you'll just have to wait until the next time we meet up to talk about a book we'll never read. Now stand up and give me your hands."

Emily made a face at Camila before finally putting her glass on the table, and her feet on the floor. She swung her hands behind her back as Camila stepped behind her with some more rope.

Lillie and Sana watched silently as Camila tied up Emily's hands and began wrapping the rope above and below her breasts. Sana has a solid poker face, but Lillie knew her well enough to know that she was enjoying the show. Even Emily herself was having a hard time suppressing her smile as the ropes were cinched tightly around her arms.

"And... done!" Camila stepped back and admired the sight of her victim, bound in a snug boxtie. "How is it?"

Emily twisted herself every which way, trying to get a look at her bondage. Then she spent a moment testing her bonds with some very amusing struggles. Finally, she smiled at Camila and said, "The bad guys in my kid's cartoons tie better knots than this!"

Camila gave Emily a playful shove. Emily screamed as she fell back onto her seat. Sana laughed and spoke up, "I think we need to shut her up."

Camila smiled and held out her hand. "I think you're right."

Lillie acted immediately, yanking off her blue scarf and tying off a big knot in the middle. Sadly, Sana acted faster. She grabbed a roll of silver duct tape from her purse and handed it to Camila first.

Camila didn't pull open the roll. Instead, she bent down and pulled a sock off of her foot. She bundled it up and held it in front of Emily's mouth. Emily stared defiantly up at her captor before finally speaking up.

"You arrgmmmph!"

"Hey, can I get some help with her hair?"

Both Sana and Lillie came to Camila's aid right away. Sana grabbed Emily's hair and held it up while Lillie held her head still. Emily's eyes went wide, as the writing was on the wall now.

"NNPH MMN NMMMPH"

Too late. She resisted uselessly as Camila tightly wrapped the tape over her mouth four times. Once she was done everybody let Emily go. She fell back into her seat, struggling and protesting and staring daggers at Camila, who simply stood triumphantly over her bound hostess with crossed arms. They all knew Emily well enough to know that she was secretly having just as much fun as they were.

Camila turned to Sana and smiled. "I think you owe Lillie an apology. She picked the best game ever!"
Last edited by TomYi 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Who knew book club could be so much fun? ;)

Really enjoying this so far. Thanks for posting :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Just found this little tale of mother’s and book clubs, of only it was happening in a house near me lol,

Great story keep it up, already waiting for the next part
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

As (presumably) intended, I was expecting the game be with Madison and Jackson (a presidential TUG?). This holds many more possibilities. I'm thinking it's time I signed up for a book club.
More please.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

(Thanks for all the kind feedback. Yes, [mention]MaxRoper[/mention], that lame title was there to deceive you. Shameless clickbait FTW! I was worried that the payoff wouldn't be worth it, but your positive reception really encourages me to keep going :) )

Now bound hand and foot, the fiery redhead squeezed her her eyes shut and let out a long low growl as she pulled with all her might against the ropes. Camila's face became a mask of satisfaction when her ropework refused to budge an inch.

The night had barely begun, and already Lillie was having a blast. She had been looking forward to this night for weeks, and it was already everything she had hoped for. Everyone had their own reasons for keeping this 'book club' going throughout the years, but for Lillie, it was an escape.

When they did this, she felt like a kid again. She felt like her friends were all kids again. And most importantly, she felt like there was nothing that could change that. Not even time.

"Alright," Sana said. "It's time for the next round."

"Un momento," Camila protested. "I think she deserves a bit more teasing..."

She lifted a finger in front of Emily's face and started spinning it around and around. Emily's eyes followed it in its spiral before flinching as Camila gave her a sudden 'boop' on her nose.

Sana cracked a smile and grabbed Camila's arm, dragging her to the other side of the coffee table. "Come on! Teasing privileges are reserved for the winner."

Everyone went back to their seats, and Camila began pouring her own glass of wine. "Throw in the rest of this bottle, and you've got yourself a deal."

"Deal," Sana said.

"Deal," Lillie said.

"NNMMPH!" Emily yelled into her gag and bounced around in her chair.

They all laughed and picked their cards up off the table, making sure that no one saw their hand. Lillie spoke next. "Well, Cammy, since you dealt the killing blow, I guess you start the round."

"Hells yeah," Camila exclaimed as she drew a new card. She pondered silently for a moment before picking which card she would play. She set it down for the others to see.

The Handmaid: Until your next turn, ignore all effects from other player's cards.

Defensive. Maybe she had a really good card left over? Regardless, it was now Sana's turn. She drew a card and weighed her options for a moment. "Umm..."

She set down her card. The Baron: You and another player secretly compare hands. The player with the lower value is out of the round.

A bold move. Sana rose from her seat and moved around the table to Lillie's side. "Show me what you've got, Lillie."

They showed each other their cards, making sure to keep them out of Camila's sight. Emily could still see their hands from where she was, but no one was particularly worried about her spilling the beans.

Of course, Camila didn't need to see anything. Sana's adorable frown and Emily's muffled cackling told the whole story. Lillie reached for some more rope. "Hah! It doesn't pay to gamble, sister!"

"Wait," Sana raised her hands and shouted. "Can I just make a request, please?"

Lillie put a finger on her chin to exaggerate her decision. "Hmm... Okay. You did say the magic word, after all."

Camila nearly spat out her wine as Sana gave her thanks and scurried into the kitchen. "Ay caramba! That's the most 'mom' thing you've said in ages!"

Lillie had a decent comeback, but she decided that it was too mean, so she just stuck her tongue out in response. Seconds later, Sana returned carrying one of the chairs from the dining table. It was a petite chair, with a round cushion seat and a tall, narrow back that was also padded. Emily had always insisted that she bought those chairs because they were just the right size for both kids and adults, but everyone in the book club knew the real reason. In fact, Sana was about to demonstrate that reason.

She sat herself down in the chair leaned against the back with perfect posture, and smiled at Lillie. "Okay. I'm ready now."

"Then let's get started!" Lillie hopped out of her seat with rope in hand. She took Sana's hands and crossed them behind the chair.

Camila stood up, walked over to where the action was and smirked at Lillie. "Remind me again who won that round?"

"What?"

"Well, I thought the rules were whoever gets eliminated submits to the winner's will, but here you are taking orders from Sana."

"Oh, shush." Lillie tilted her neck towards the extra rope on the table. "Wanna see me take charge? Fine. Go do her feet for me, and don't half-ass it!"

Camila grinned at her friend. "I thought you'd never ask."

She kneeled down and spread Sana's legs apart, pressing her ankles against their respective chair leg and roping them up. Meanwhile, Lillie wrapped her rope above and below Sana's breasts, pinning her to the chair.

Suddenly, Sana spoke up. "Hey, the ropes are crossed under my boob."

Lillie looked up from the knot that she was tying behind the chair. "How can you see that?"

"I can feel it, and it's just going to get worse when you cinch them."

"But I'll have to go back and redo like half my work just for that!"

"Uh, Lillie," Camila said as she finished binding Sana's thighs to the seat. "There's an easy solution that you're not seeing..."

She reached back onto the table and grabbed the knotted scarf that Lillie had tied earlier.

"Oh, come on," Sana whined in the chair. "I literally teach my child better work ethics thannmmgh."

Lillie's scarf didn't go with her skater dress at all, but everyone was glad that she had worn it. The knot fit wonderfully in Sana's mouth, and her prissy lips encircled it so perfectly it was like they were made just for that. Camila put a finger over Sana's gagged lips and shushed her while Lillie took hold of the cleave gag and tied it up.

"That was a great idea, Cammy. Now, let's finish this in peace..."

A minute later, Camila and Emily stood over Sana, who wasn't going anywhere by that point. Her hands and feet were securely tied up, and her legs and body were firmly roped to Emily's chair.

Lillie was about to taunt her new captive when she noticed Emily shuffling around even more than usual. Emily liked to struggle and play the defiant prisoner more than any of them, but she wasn't just playing around now. She was deliberately trying to reposition herself.

No one stopped her or asked what she was doing. Lillie and Camila just watched with curiosity and amusement as Emily laid sideways in her chair and reached with her feet over to Sana.

The knotted cleave gag was okay, but it just couldn't suppress Sana's shrill cries as Emily dug her two-inch heels into her exposed ribs.

"MMMNN! NNMPH GMM! HLLLF!"

Neither Camila nor Lillie could hold back their laughter as Emily wiggled her bound heels against pour, helpless Sana. Camila managed to catch her breath first. "Haha, awe! Look at how resourceful our cereza is! Even when she's all tied up, she still finds a way to get her revenge."

"I can't decide who's more fun to watch, here. Hahahaha!" Lillie actually had to wipe a tear up before she finally calmed down.

Sana made silent pleas with her eyes, but it was her pitiful squeaks that ultimately convinced Lillie to show mercy.

She reached down and pulled Sana out of Emily's reach. She got a dirty look from her redheaded friend in response. "Okay, you've had your fun. Down, girl."

"Oh, Lillie. You're not thinking big enough. We need to make sure that she doesn't cause any more trouble..." Camila leaned down and started untying Emily's legs.

"Um, isn't that a bit counterproductive?"

"Oh, be quiet and hold her still for me," Camila said as she pulled the knot loose on Emily's ankles.

Lillie obeyed, wrapping her arms tightly around Emily's legs while Camila removed her ropes and heels. Once she had finished, they sat her back up in the seat and crossed her legs in a meditative position. Lillie kept up her role as leg-holder for Camila, who began reapplying the rope to Emily's crossed ankles. Lillie thought it was all rather unnecessary, but who was she to object?

"This ought to keep you from stepping out of line," Camila teased as she hitched the new rope around Emily's ankle bondage. All the while, Emily ran her mouth beneath the layers of tape.

She pushed Emily down into a slouch and tied her ankles to her chest harness, putting her into a shrimp tie. It wasn't particularly strict, but Camila wrapped up the excess length and tied the knot with remarkable grace.

By her smile, it was evident that she was proud of herself. "Y'know, this is what I love about our little 'book club.' The longer it goes on, the better our night gets!"

Lillie giggled in an unspoken agreement. "Don't be so sure about that. We still have one more round of cards."

Camila's lips curled into a devious grin. "That we do, bonita. That we do..."
Last edited by TomYi 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

I'd place my bets on Camilla prevailing over Lillie. She seems the craftier of the two.

Greatly enjoying the story so far.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I too am enjoying this story! A nice change of pace from the usual “babysitter” stories :p
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Good story so far :D
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

(Thanks again for the great feedback. Here's the final chapter!)

Camila rushed back to her seat and took a sip of wine. "You beat Sana, so it's your turn."

Lillie grinned and took her time sitting back down. "Relax, Cammy. No need to get all excited over a card game."

"Girl, only one thing's gonna calm me down right now, and it's not teasing. Now ándele!"

Lillie chuckled and shook her head. She decided that toying any more with her friend might backfire pretty soon. And if not, she could tease her to her heart's content. Lillie drew a card from the deck and promptly threw it down on the table. There was no way she was using her other card.

The Guard: Name a non-Guard card and a choose a player. If that player has that card, he or she is out of the round.

That was the third Guard they had drawn from the deck. It was a small deck, already shrunk down to half its size over the course of their game, and Lillie knew it by heart. Based on the cards they had already burnt through, Lillie deduced that Camila was most likely hiding either a Priest or another Guard in her hand.

"Cammy, would you happen to have a Priest in your hand?"

Sana and Emily watched with unblinking eyes. If they had any mobility left, they would have definitley been on the edge of their seats.

Camila shook her head, and the room filled up with muffled booing. It seemed Emily in particular wanted to see Camila on the other end of the ropes. Lillie leaned back in her seat. It didn't matter to her. She was still happy to win or lose, either way.

Of course, the odds were still in her favour. If they found themselves in a stalemate, it would come down to how much their cards were worth, and Lillie was still holding the most valuable card in the game. That card had cost Sana her freedom in the last round, and there wasn't a whole lot Camila could do to avoid the same--

She threw down her card.

The Prince: Choose any player (including yourself) to discard his or her hand and draw a new card.

All hope of victory rushed out of Lillie's mind as Camila pointed at her to drop her card. She complied, and Camila let out a victorious cheer when she saw Lillie's card. "WOOHOOO!"

The Princess: If you discard this card, you are out of the round.

Lillie smiled like a good sport and gathered up all the cards, pushing them back into the red bag they had come in. Camila jumped out of her seat and rushed around to Lillie's place. She practically pulled her up on her feet, and they hugged for a moment. "Good game, Cammy."

"Good game! Don't worry. This is definitely for the best!"

She unravelled a long rope, and Lillie turned away. She clasped her hands together behind her back and waited for the rope's familiar touch on her wrists.

Camila didn't go for her wrists, though. Instead, she gripped Lillie's arms and forced them together. Lillie gasped for a moment but remained submissive as she felt the ropes wrapping her arms together above the elbows.

"Yes, yes, yes! Aah, I love your elbows so much!"

After Camila was done securing Lillie's elbows, there was still lots of rope left over. Camila made good use of it, wrapping up Lillie's body in what became a very revealing breast harness. So sooner had she finished did she put a hand on Lillie's shoulder and start spinning her around.

Camila beamed at her bound and gagged friends as she displayed Lillie's tight elbow bondage to them. "You see!? This is why I keep saying that we should do yoga together. Just look at that! It's made our Lillie so flexible she could be a stripper!"

Both Emily and Sana seemed very amused, but it was unclear whether they were enjoying Camila's quip or her ropework. Lillie's jaw dropped, and she did everything she could to not join in her friends' giggles. "Cammy!"

"Oh, shush," Camila said, smiling as she pinched Lillie's cheek. "It's a compliment! Trust me, they'd be applauding you if they could. Now come on."

She stood her bound blonde victim at the head of the coffee table and swiped the remaining rope off of it. Lillie's eyes followed Camila's hands, and a thought occurred.

"Cammy, are you some kind of sorceress or something?"

"What," Camila snapped defensively. "I won that game fair and square!"

"I'm talking about your nails. You've tied up three women tonight, and you haven't lost a single nail! What's your secret?"

"Maybe my nails love me too much to leave."

"Oh, bullshit! Mine wouldn't last two days after I had Jackson."

Camila stood next to Lillie and placed her hands on her shoulders. "Well, there's the first secret: don't have kids. Now, down we go."

She slowly pushed Lillie down, and laid her face down on the table. Without the use of her arms, Lillie had an awkward time trying not to fall on her face, but Camila helped her out a lot. Lillie twisted her neck to look back at her friend as she got some more rope ready. "Don't be like that! I bet you'll change your mind once you find a good man. Y'know, Emily was telling me the other day that her daughters' sensei is pretty easy on the eyes..."

Emily made a cheeky smile and nodded her head vigorously.

Camila lifted Lillie's legs and began wrapping a rope around her thighs. "Is his name Caleb?"

Emily nodded again. "Mm hmph."

"Then I may have already met him at the club. He dances like a penguin."

"Mmmnf." Muffled groans echoed around the living room.

Despite their distractions, Camila expertly secured Lillie's legs as though it was second nature. She was tied up at the ankles and knees in no time at all. Lillie used to tie up her legs a lot when she was young, and she wondered if Camila acquired her skills through similar means.

At long last, Camilla grabbed hold of Lillie's hands. Lillie loved the constricting hug of rope anywhere on her skin, and the elbow bondage was plenty enough to render her helpless; but in a weird way, she felt naked without anything on her wrists. For her, it was like pizza without cheese.

She turned her head so that her friends wouldn't see her eyes close and her smile widen as Camila cinched her hands tight. It was a rush that she wished she could experience every day.

Her eyes shot open as a familiar ringtone snapped her out of her trance.

"Oh no! That's the babysitter!" Lillie pointed her bound hands at her purse. "Cammy, get that for me!"

Camila dropped her ropes and went for the phone. She pulled it out of Lillie's purse and pressed it against her ear. It was then that Lillie twisted her neck and employed the first skill that every mother masters: shoulder technique.

Camila waited and listened, uncertain whether she should continue binding her friend, or set her free immediately.

"Hello? Hi, Maddy. How's everything going? ........Oh, the saucepans might be in the dishwasher still."

Camila rolled her eyes and got right back to work, lifting Lillie's ankles up in the air and running a rope between them. She pushed Lillie's ankles against her butt and ran the rope up to her elbows as she talked on into the phone.

"......Yeah, sure. Just make sure-- AAH!" Lillie let out a small scream as Camila pulled on the rope and tightened her ankle-to-elbow hogtie.

"Oh, nothing. I just... thought I saw a mouse. I was saying: just make sure that he doesn't stuff himself. Those blue plates in the cabinet by the fridge are a good size for him....... Yep! And FYI, he won't eat it unless the noodles and the sauce are mixed together really well....... Awesome! Call me anytime, Maddy!"

She waited for Madison to hang up before letting her phone fall to the table. She shot a dirty look back at Camila. "That was mean!"

A naughty grin spread across Camila's face as she ran the rope around one more time and lashed Lillie's feet to her hands as well. "Sorry, but I had to test your back to see if you were doing those stretches I taught you. And you didn't disappoint!" Emily and Sana conceded her point with a nod.

"You really are the worst, Cammy."

Camila grabbed her jaw and lifted her head up. "You watch that mouth of yours. I still have one more sock, y'know."

God, she played the dominant role so well. It felt like ages since Lillie last had Camila at her mercy, and the thought was certainly tempting, but Camila was right: This outcome really was for the best.

"And what are you going to do with it," Lillie asked in a playful tone that Camila couldn't help but smile at.

"Ack! I'm so tempted, but that lipstick looks so good on you, and I don't want to cover it up."

Camila turned Lillie's head to face her other damsels. "What do you think, ladies? Tape, or something else?"

"Mmn nph mmngm mmph."

Not a single audible word came out of Emily or Sana, but they all knew that that didn't matter to Camila.

"Good advice. I think I have just the thing." She got up and retrieved her purse, taking the time to walk around the table and set the bag down in front of Lillie.

Everyone watched with curiosity as Camila reached inside, and metallic jingles accompanied the motion of her hands. Lillie gasped as Camila lifted her hands, revealing a red ball gag.

"Mmmmmn..." Emily hummed in awe.

"What?! Since when do you have a freaking ball gag?"

"Don't be dramatic." Camila moved her purse away and began tossing Lillie's long blonde hair off to one side. "There's nothing wrong with coming to the book club prepared."

"Where did you get that?"

Camila simply smiled on response and held the gag in front of Lillie's lips. "From a gift shop in the Republic of Aaaah."

Lillie gave her a look. She knew from the last two gags that no matter how she responded, she wasn't going to get through the first word. Rather than fight an impossible fight, she obediently opened her mouth.

"Good girl." Camila stuck the ball behind Lillie's teeth and strapped it under her hair.

The rubber felt good to bite into, but Lillie wasn't a fan of how the leather straps dug into the corners of her mouth. It was basically a less comfortable version of the knotted cleave gag. She adjusted her lips around the ball as best she could and looked downward, trying to get a good view of her reflection in the table's glass.

Her view was suddenly obstructed by Camila's hand. She slid two fingers under Lillie's chin and tilted her head up, bringing captor and captive eye-to-eye. "Sooo, how do you like it?"

It was humiliating, but kind of exciting. This gag made Lillie feel truly helpless, as though she couldn't do anything to resist her captor's will. That wasn't necessarily bad. She had been in that situation before, and she almost always wound up enjoying herself. She gave it some thought, and it wasn't all that different from the effect of a dirty sock, or stockings; only it was cleaner than either of them. On the plus side, she could kiss her son when she got home without him asking why her lips were all sticky.

Not that Lillie could even convey her thoughts. All that came out was "Nm dmmn nmmn. Ifs hkhm nm ghhfs."

It certainly didn't mute her very well, but it did an excellent job of slurring her words. By Camila's beaming, it was clear that she loved it. "Haha! Magnífica!"

She quickly fixed Lillie's hair and turned her face again to display it to Sana and Emily. "Isn't she adorable?"

They didn't say anything, but they both looked fairly satisfied with what they saw. Lillie looked away and felt herself blush.

Camila brought her fingers back and let Lillie's chin go. "Oh, by the way, Emily, it might make her drool a lot on your table."

"NGRRMMPH!" Emily glared at Camila and struggled, but to no avail.

Just like that. Lillie didn't like her gag. What was the point of avoiding tape if she was going to drool all her lipstick off anyways?!

"Cálmese. You all should have gotten used to slobber everywhere when you first became moms."

Camila looked down and her friend, helplessly hogtied and ball gagged on the coffee table, and smiled. "You were wondering how I never lost my nails? Well, I have lots of tricks."

Lillie mewled as Camila grabbed her by the ropes and shoved her onto her side, exposing her belly. She watched helplessly and pleaded with Camila, who reached into her purse and pulled out two electric toothbrushes. "One trick is to let the toys do all the work."

"GMMM HMHMHMH! NHH!"

Lillie screamed uncontrollably as her captor turned the brushes on and assaulted her neck. The ladies all knew each other's weaknesses, and Camila was going for broke. Lillie fought with every muscle in her body, but there was no getting away. Camilla had her all tied up in a completely immobile package, and she knew it. Sana and Emily sat silently and enjoyed the show, careful not to attract ay attention to themselves.

After what felt like hours, the brushes finally lifted from Lillie's skin, giving her time to lay there and fog up the glass table with her heavy breathing. She was too exhausted to react when Camila leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "And another trick is to let my prisoners struggle free on their own. For your sake, I hope you can get out before I get back."

Sana and Emily watched nervously as Camila stepped away from Lillie and moved over to them with the strut of a queen. She pointed a toothbrush back and forth between them and counted down their own special version of 'Eenie Meenie Miney Moe.'

"Helpless damsels, bound and gagged. Which of them should I attack? Tease or taunt or poke or smack? Eenie Meenie Miney..."

"NMMN!" Emily shook her head frantically as Camila lunged at her bare feet. She had the most effective gag of the bunch, and it made for some very entertaining protests as she tried to resist Camila's tickles.

Lillie simply laid there, hogtied on the table, and watched. She didn't bother trying to follow Camila's suggestion and escape. She knew that her ropework was too good for that. Camila wasn't likely to show mercy anytime soon, but that was okay. Especially since she knew that she'd have her revenge the next time she got a babysitter.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This is great. Love Leter is far more fun with stipulations like this. Thanks for posting!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks [mention]TightsBound[/mention]! Glad you enjoyed it!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Mmmmm. I must set up a,book club where no one reads. Lovely story thankyou.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

You're welcome, [mention]CapturedCarol[/mention]. :D
captivejordyn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by captivejordyn »

This is really good. I've enjoyed reading it
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks a ton [mention]captivejordyn[/mention]!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic