Preventative Measures - Scarlett (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Preventative Measures - Scarlett (M/f)

Post by Sheriff »

Nashville is a great show. I love the music and somehow I even get sucked into the drama. More importantly, for this story at least, it has a lot of lovely ladies.

Unfortunately, none of these strong female leads (to my recollection) got tied up during the show. But we can fix that.

First up is Scarlett, played by Clare Bowen

Preventative Measures - Scarlett

Scarlett sat perched on the edge of the sofa, fiddling with the plastic keycard to her room and tapping her boots up and down. Three men were currently walking through the hotel suite. Two were wearing plain suits with no ties and matching pairs of sunglasses while the third had a checkered shirt and jeans. All three had walkie-talkies at their belts.

“Looks good to me, boss,” said one of the suited men.
“Ok. Phil, you’re on door duty. Harry, go scope the rest of the place out, ways in or out we’ve not looked at yet,” replied the man in the shirt.
“On it, boss” answered the second, heading to the door, turning and nodding to Scarlett at the entryway, “Miss O’Connor.”
“Oh, thank you, bye,” she yelped, caught by surprise.

The second also said goodbye and took his leave, closing the door behind him. The man in the checkered shirt ran a hand through his crewcut and glanced around a final time before sitting down at the far end of the sofa.
“I really appreciate all you and your team are doing for me, Mr Henderson-“
“Remember, Miss O’Connor, call me Tom. We don’t want me to look like a bodyguard,” he interrupted gently.
She gulped and nodded, leaning against the arm of the sofa and putting her head into her hand. He fingers began twirling through the loose curls of her long, blonde hair.
“Tom,” she began again, “I really appreciate all of this, but is it, is it really necessary? I don’t want to be any bother.”
“Well, Rayna James seems to think it’s necessary. We’re doing the same for her, Miss Barnes and Maddie Conrad.”

Scarlett took a breath and started nodding, staring into space.
“We believe the threat may be legitimate, but don’t worry Miss O’Connor, you’ll be perfectly safe. We’re good at our jobs,” he reassured her.
“Now, if I’m calling you Tom then you should call me Scarlett, only seems right and fair. And I didn’t mean anything about the job you’re doing. It’s just… no-one’s really going to try and kidnap me are they?” she asked.
“Your boss thinks it might be a real possibility, what with all the letters and so on. But look at it this way, Rayna’s your friend, right?”
“Well, I like to think so,” nodded Scarlett.
“And she’d rather pay us to do our job and it not be needed than the other way round. It’s for her peace of mind as much as yours,” said Tom.

She was silent for a long moment, frowning down at her hands, fiddling with the room key again.
“Ok,” she said at last, “What’s the next step then?”
He gave her his best comforting smile. He liked Scarlett. Most of his clients played on the drama as much as they could, kept making demands and getting worked up and rude. She’d been nothing but polite and her biggest concern seemed to be causing an inconvenience. He gave her his most comforting smile.
“Well. My team has security covered. We have plain clothes men as well that are staying undercover and away from the rest of the team. We’ve gone through the basic security procedures with you. You’re self defence lessons are ongoing. Now we need to prepare you for what to do if the worst happens and you are kidnapped.”
“How do we do that?”

Tom gave a sigh and furrowed his brow slightly. This was normally the place that there was the most resistance. It was necessary, but no-one was happy about it.
“If someone is captured, they’re normally…restrained.”
Her eyes widened and the keycard stopped moving in her hands.
“You mean, tied up?”
He nodded.
“Oh. I’ve never been tied up before,” she breathed.
“Most people haven’t. It’s completely new, and they panic. That’s what we need to help you with. Make sure you keep your head if the worst happens.”
She nodded and chewed her lip.
“How do we do that?”
“The best way is to…simulate the experience. Get you used to it, how it feels. Then it won’t be quite so unexpected or scary. Easier to keep your head”
She started fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

Seconds ticked by.

“And Rayna did this too?” she asked.
“She insisted on it.”
“Well, if it’s good enough for Rayna James then it’s good enough for me. Let’s do this, Mr Henderson.”
“Excellent,” he grinned, relieved that he wasn’t getting yelled at or calling his boss to say she’d point blanc refused, “Now, shall we start with something gentle, maybe just your hands and then…”
“No,” cut in Scarlett, squaring her shoulders, “Throw me in at the deep end. No point lallygagging around and just tying my hands. They’d tie me up a hell of a lot more than that I reckon.”
“Wow, ok then. Well you’ve got the first show in two days time so…”
“If we’re gonna do this, let’s just do it. How does this work?” she said, forcing a smile onto her face.

Half an hour later there was a knock at Scarlett’s door, causing her to jump and splash herbal tea over the table. She was still wearing a sleeveless top, flowing skirt and her cowboy boots. She’d planned to change into some workout gear but she’d lost track of time trying to calm herself down with the tea.

She smoothed down her her skirt and walked over to the door.
“Bluejay?” she called tentatively.
“Sparrow,” came the answer through the door.
She opened the door a crack and peered round. Her head of security, Tom Henderson, smiled back at her.
“Well remembered,” he said as she let him in, “Are you ready to get started?”
“Ready as I’ll ever be,” she smiled.
“Sure you wanna go in the deep end?” checked Tom, walking to the sofa and depositing a black leather holdall next to it on the floor.

Scarlett walked to the sofa and sat next to him before very deliberately placing her hands out in front of her, crossed at the wrists. Tom bent down and unzipped the bag. Scarlett’s eyes went wide when she saw that it was full to the brim with coils of rope, rolls of duct tape and a pair of bright red ballgags.
“Hands behind your back I’m afraid. It’s harder to escape that way.”

Scarlett gave hime a plaintive look but slowly complied, turning away from him and crossing her wrists at the small of her back.
“You’re gonna make it tight aren’t you?” she almost whispered.
“Deep end, remember,” he answered, leaning forward and lightly taking hold of her forearms and moving them up parallel to each other, so that her fingertips grazed the opposite elbows. Next he passed his hands around her waist, looping the first strand round her chest below the breasts, then a second above them.

“Do they really need tying up as well? I get hands and feet but…” she trailed off, looking down at her own, bound chest.
“It’s a chest harness. It’s going to create a stable base for tying other bits of you to, so you can’t move around as much. It’s more secure,” he told her as he wrapped her wrists and forearms in soft white rope, cinching it tightly.
“That makes sense, I guess,” she said, wincing slightly as the ropes pulled tight.
“That, and it looks pretty, especially the way it frames your breasts,” he said, threading a rope over he shoulder and between her breasts then back up over her other shoulder

Her breathing caught for a moment.
“Is that really necessary, for the training?” she asked tentatively, her voice betraying her nerves, “Or is it just how you like to do things?”
He chuckled.
“If someone’s going to use rope to restrain you then there’s a good chance they’ll be into bondage, so you could be expecting this sort of thing. You gotta be prepared for it.”
She tried to crane her head around to look as he cinched the rope running back from between her breasts then began lacing and knotting it up toward the centre of her back.

“How does it feel?” he asked, diving his hands into the holdall to retrieve more rope.
“Tight, pretty secure. Feeling a mite bit helpless right now, if I’m being honest, Tom.”
“That’s the idea I’m afraid. Now turn around and point you knees toward me.”
She did so, the heels of her cowboy boots clicking together as she brought her legs closed. Very carefully, making sure not to graze her legs with his hands, Tom lifted the hem of her long skirt and placed it across her thighs to allow him to wrap the ropes against her bare skin, just above her knees.

He pulled the knot tight and allowed her a moment to move her knees back and forth to inspect the rope work.
“You really know your stuff, Mr Henderson,” she told him.
“Why thank you. I can bring a mirror over if you’d like to see yourself properly,” he offered.
She blushed and looked down.
“No, I must look pretty silly right now… no offence to your rope skills.”

Tom set down the rope he was holding and stood from the sofa. Without a word he walked into the adjoining bedroom and returned wheeling the full length dressing mirror.
“Oh no, come on, that’s not fair,” she started as he brought it round next to her, “don’t make me… oh…”
She stopped mid sentence, staring at herself in the mirror.
“Well,” she said eventually, “At the very least this could make a real interesting album cover.”
“Not as bad as you thought then?”
She gulped and shook her head.
“I’ll leave it there for you. Now,” he said, patting his knee, “Feet up here.”

It took her a moment, and she ended falling onto her back, but she ended up with her ankles resting on her captor’s lap.
“I’m gonna take your boots and socks off now,” began Tom.
“No, you don’t want to do that, I got off a plane earlier. Been in them for over twelve hours and it was darn warm where I came from.”
“We have reason to believe that the person making the threats about kidnapping one of the label’s artists has a very pronounced foot fetish. You’re going to have your shoes taken off,” he said, almost apologetic, resting his hand on the leather of her boots.
“I’m just thinking for your sake. It doesn’t matter for the experience if I’m tied up barefoot or with them on, does it?”

Tom opened his mouth to answer but couldn’t quite seem to find the words.

“Does it?” Scarlett tried again, a nervous edge creeping into her voice.
“It won’t just be your ankles being tied,” he began to explain.
“What else is there to tie up down there?” she craned to look at her feet, “My toes?”
“As a start….” he trailed off. This was normally another awkward bit.
“So, there’s other stuff you’re gonna have to do with my feet?” she asked.
“Yeah. We’re also…”
“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” she cut in, “You just get my shoes off and get them properly tied up. Like I said, if we’re doing this then we’re doing it right.”

He flashed her a grateful smile and began pulling off her brown leather boots, revealing one smooth, slim calf, then the other. It was clear as he bent slightly to place her boots on the floor, that she’d definitely been wearing them for some time. On top of the scent, the pair of light blue socks that she was wearing, now resting against his leg, were drenched. There were only a few patches of the light blue while the majority was much darker and clinging to her feet. It wasn’t why he was doing it, but this was definitely a specific part of his job that he very much enjoyed.

“Yeah, sorry about that.”
“Don’t worry about it, you didn’t know I was going to spring this on you after a flight,” he told her as he picked up more rope and looped it a few times around her ankles, cinching it and knotting it tight.
“Want my socks too?”
“You’re a very helpful captive, I appreciate it,” he chuckled, sliding his index finger into her left sock and hooking it to pull it off her foot. In the process he grazed his finger along her instep. She tried to jerk her foot away from the offending touch, completely unsuccessfully due to her tightly bound legs.

“Haha!” she yelped with laughter.
“Are you ticklish?” asked Tom, pausing briefly, from removing her sock.
“My feet are so ticklish,” chuckled Scarlett, breathing deeply.
“That may not bode well for you. May I continue?”

Scarlett pouted slightly and flicked a curl of blonde hair out of her face that had fallen out of place during her struggle. Despite her expression, she nodded slowly. More carefully this time, Tom pinched the hem of her sock and pulled it down the length of her foot, slipping it off of her toes. As they came free of the clinging material she stretched them out in the fresh air.

He paused a moment, looking them up and down. They were soft and shapely, and her toes were painted a soft lilac. She noticed him eying them up.
“They’re not too bad, are they?” she asked, cringing slightly.
Tom smiled to hide his gulp. He would never push the boundaries of his job or his professionalism, or do something that wasn’t called for, but he was really glad it was necessary today.
“No, they’re fine,” he assured her, pulling the second sock away from her foot, “very pretty in fact.”
“Yeah?” she asked, leaning forward to get a better look at them.

He nodded, picking up the length of string and pulling it taught between his hands.
“Love how you’ve done the toes. Talking of which, big toes together please.”
“Thanks, don’t feel quite so bad about taking my shoes off now,” she chuckled, moving her two big toes so they touched.
He took hold of one of her feet with his left hand to steady them. They were as soft as they looked, and deliciously warm, still definitely sweaty. With the other hand he threaded the string between her two big toes. He pulled them tight together and wrapped it round another three times then cinched it.

“How does it feel?”
“Odd,” she admitted, “Pretty tight. Can’t move my feet nearly as much.”
She moved her feet back and forward on Tom’s knee, testing the limited range of movement.
“Secure?” he asked, stroking a nail up the sole of her foot.
She shrieked and pulled her feet away but she was smiling.

“That’s not what’s next is it?”she asked, a touch of worry cracking her voice.
“No, not just yet,” he said, catching her gaze, “I’m going to give you a few minutes to escape. If you can’t out though, then as a penalty we’re going to go through some of the other things you might expect, probably with your feet. Tickling will be one of them.”
“I guess that sounds fair. How long do I have?”

Tom glanced at his watch.
“I’ll give you ten minutes to make some sort of progress. Then if you haven’t we’ll move onto…torturing you. That ok?” he asked.
“Well, as much as anything with me getting tortured I suppose,” she sighed.
“Ok, last thing before I start the timer,” he said.
“What’s that, Tom?”
He reached into the bag and withdrew a bright red ball gag.

Scarlett’s eyes went the widest they’d been so far that day. She opened her mouth wide to match. As gently as he could he pressed the ball between her teeth. Brushing her hair back he pulled the black strap behind her head and buckled it tightly. She groaned slightly as the ball was pulled further into her mouth. She tried to say something but only muffled sounds fought their way past the large rubber ball.

“Very album cover,” laughed Tom, standing back to admire his handiwork.
She mumbled something in reply and nodded.
“Feeling helpless?”
She struggled for a few seconds and then looked up at him mournfully to nod.
“Your feet are going to suffer if you can’t get free.”
“Mggmm mmllrr,” she agreed sadly.
“I bet Rayna would get a real kick out of seeing you like this.”

Scarlett seemed to smile at that and gestured with her head towards his phone sat on the side. He tried to hide a grin as he picked up his phone and turned on the camera. Starting with a close up of her gagged face he slowly worked down, taking shot after shot, finishing with a full screen spread of her bound toes and a final full body shot. This was a real bonus for him.

“Ok then. I’m starting your timer now. I’m gonna wander round the room and check in with the team while you struggle. Click your fingers if you need letting out for any reason.”

She half nodded but seemed entirely focussed on struggling against the ropes embracing her legs and torso.

After nearly a minute of thrashing and heaving, pushing her chest out and hiking her skirt up in the process, she took a deep breath and settled down. Carefully, methodically, she began stretching her fingers out, searching for knots to unpick. She made a valiant attempt but unbeknownst to her, the final knot was tied off between her shoulder blades, far, far out of reach.

She continued this for a few minutes before changing tact. She lay down and heaved herself onto her front and then brought her ankles up to meet her reaching fingers. She struggled on the first attempt and so really kicked her legs up the second time, succeeding more than anything in sending her skirt up to her mid thigh.

“Three minutes left, then I get to torture your feet.”

She yelped into her gag and started thrashing around desperately. Tom tried to hide his anticipation. He knew she didn’t stand a chance of getting out in time and he was looking forward to what was coming next.

The final few seconds ticked off of the timer and the alarm rang out. She slumped forward onto the couch, defeated, her hair in disarray and sweat dripping down her forehead. Tom fished in his bag for a length of black cloth. He walked over and sat beside her so that he could wrap it tightly round her eyes as a blindfold. His captive accepted it without a fight.

“Let’s get this out for you, give you a bit of a break,” he said, unstrapping the ball gag from between her teeth.
“Wow, that’s a relief, thanks, Tom,” she sighed, stretching her jaw.
“Don’t thank me, I’m the one who gagged you,” he said, moving to the other end of the sofa and sitting with her tightly bound feet in his lap, her soles facing up towards him.
“I told you to do it though. So, what are you going to do to me? Is it just tickling?”

Tom patted her calf.
“I’m afraid not, Scarlett.”

End of Part 1
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Absolutely outstanding start!! Love all the detail you’ve put into this can’t wait to read more
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Thanks man, I'm really glad you liked it :D

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 5 years ago Absolutely outstanding start!! Love all the detail you’ve put into this can’t wait to read more
I agree! A very very good start! Looking forward to Part 2!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I'll have to get cracking then! :D

Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I liked this story...very G-Rated, and believable (almost :lol: ). I don't watch Nashville, but do like how you used characters from a regular TV show.

:)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]Emma[/mention] Thanks for saying! It always takes a bit of a stretch of the imagination but I do what I can :) .

harper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harper »

Loved this story :)
Just a college student who loves socks, rope, and duct tape!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic