GEORGE'S REVENGE(M/f)(M/f)(M/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

GEORGE'S REVENGE(M/f)(M/f)(M/ff)

Post by Amm1973es »

M-fSomething imaginative continuation of my previous story "TWINS AND THE DK(M/f)(M/f)(M/ff)"
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2664
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
If anyone has problems reading my stories with GT translation and understands Spanish, they are in their original language on the web https://www.deviantart.com/amm2es/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GEORGE'S REVENGE
16:05:01 02/10/19
By amm1973es
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
CHAPTER 01- THE NEW LIFE OF JUDITH
Sarah & Judith.jpg
Sarah was proud of how well her sister had adapted to her new life, the first month was hard for her
change school and classmates, as well as social level that was not used to anything and that seemed
to bother her a little in part to the loss of freedom that it meant to have to always be in safe surroundings as a precaution to possible kidnappings.

With regard to their parents, their relationship went more slowly than theirs and that seemed to sometimes sadden their mother
When I saw them, I saw them together and laughing like sisters. His father on the other hand was more patient in that respect.

At the moment three months had already passed since the end of his double kidnapping and the relationship of both sisters had taken hold, as well as a little the one he was beginning to have with his parents Judith.

- Today we will see if they grant us your permanent daughter custody, although it was to be expected that this will happen. Are you happy? .- asked the father.

- Of course, Jeff, I feel very comfortable with you.- Judith answered.

- It's your love too, and I'd like you to accept us as your parents- His mother said, intervening.

Sarah and her father looked at her at the same time criticizing her harshly with their eyes, while Judith for her part could not help but blush a little at the comment.

- Elizabeth, I know how painful it must be for you to see me after more than fourteen years and that you want me to adapt more quickly to you. I do what I can on my part, what my parents considered until recently I discovered that they bought me the one who kidnapped me in this house, that is my house too. I know it's a lot to ask for, but I need my time to be able to call you dad and mom.

- Forgive me your daughter, I could despair for a moment .- He said stroking his hand.

His father got up from the living room couch when he saw Phil come.

- Sir, the car is ready.

- So let's get going, it's better to arrive early for these things than later.
Dress blue.jpg
They all wore suits suitable for the occasion, his father a dark blue suit with a striped tie and black shoes. Her mother wore a gray suit to her knees and shoes of the same color, and the girls chose to wear the same dresses the two of their last day of captivity with Martin.

During the trip to the city they barely exchanged words, when they reached their destination they were expected by the usual number of opportunistic journalists at the main door, so they were allowed to enter through the back door in consideration for the minors, inside the building they were still someone who did not even get to ask anything when they were immediately expelled by the police.

- They do not respect anything these hyenas! .- Said the father

- It's their job, although sometimes they have very little education doing it.- Say his wife.

- Something we should say to them at the exit, after all they will end up learning as well.- Said Sarah.

- I think the same, at least do not publish exaggerations as in the last articles. - Judith support.

- I do not think it's a good idea daughters, as your father says they are hyenas and will also twist what we tell them if they can within their means.- Said the mother.

- It may be, but then at school they read them and they think they are true. We have to deny them to my sister and to me.- Continuous Sarah.

When they reached the fourth floor, they went directly to the social services office where they were already waiting for them.

- Good morning, they can happen when they wish.- The secretary said when she saw them.

Inside the office a woman got up when they saw them go by.

- You must be the famous Sarah and Judith, who are causing so much sensation nowadays. I am Miss April, the one who takes your case.

- Too much for our taste.- Said the mother.

- I suppose Mrs. Scott, but deep down they do their job like everyone else.

- Well, they could do it without interfering in our lives and causing problems for our daughters.- The father said

- I understand Mr. Scott, but it is a curious fact that from a misfortune as was the kidnapping of his daughters arose their reunion and that together with the relevance of his family is inevitable that they are still interested. Over time they will cease to be current, although I regret the discomforts that this situation may cause young dating.

- The worst is in school, the articles are read and they think that the exaggerations that sometimes they publish are true. And it affects my sister even more. "Sarah answered.

- I guess it would be better to take a seat, as it is logical to want to end this process as soon as possible .- Said sitting in his chair.

I examine his papers and take the file from a pile stacked on his right.

- It seems that there was no problem granting them permanent custody by the judge, although it was something predictable and on the other hand. It only remains that the affected does not oppose any objection and I can sign it right now, any inconvenience on your part Judith to continue living with your biological parents? - Asked Mrs. April with the pen in his hand.

- None April lady, they are even more attentive than I might deserve for how I treat them sometimes.- I answer, half ashamed.

- Taking into account everything you have gone through it is understandable that it will be difficult for you to adapt to a new family, and even at your age it is even harder. Do it at your own pace, now if you do not care about girls, can you wait a moment outside?

They both got up and left, closing the door.

- Now they will talk about how hard it is for me to accept your parents like mine.- Judith said.

- No one is asking you to do it tomorrow, you know they are and you need your time to accept it.- Said Sarah.

- What I think that joined us was that conversation about our lives that we had until almost two in the morning, before George came to give us the opportunity to escape. It gave me the opportunity to meet you almost completely. "Judith answered.

- I think the same, besides being both in the same situation made it easy enough that we became such good friends at first. In addition, our blood bond was undeniable, just to see us.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------
Inside the office, the social worker spoke with the parents.

- Here they have the papers, now they are legally the definitive tutors of Judith.

- Although we have done everything possible to win it, we did not know, we did not know if it would finally accept us.- Said the father taking the envelope.

- They had in their favor the union so strong that has established with his twin sister, watching them seems to have grown together of how well they are.

- They went through many meetings in that forest, although we did not take advantage of the temerity that Sarah committed to go to help Judith. It is obvious that if we had not done the nightmare for our re-found daughter it would have lasted a few more days, until we had paid her ransom. That should unite them in some way.- Said the father.

- Undoubtedly, that should join them initially as good friends and now it is seen that they are appreciated as sisters as soon as they observe them. You must give her time to generate that bond, she knows inside that they are her biological parents. Although after what has happened to him lately, the loss of his parents and his adaptation to a new life to which he was not accustomed can make it hard for him to create them for now.

- It would be better if we left and love, they will be waiting for us and our daughters outside.- Said the mother getting up.

- Thank you for your attention, Mrs. April, it would be better if we left as my wife says.

They left the office and again went out the back door avoiding the many journalists eager for new exclusives to publish about their case.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Amm1973es 4 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 02- GEORGE'S LEAK
Meanwhile in the psychiatric hospital, George, who had long been plotting revenge against Sarah, worked in the laundry as a favor for being a model patient for the last two months. Previously I had done it in carpentry, but having no possibility of leakage and having the tools under surveillance, I opted to change to the laundry, where the risk with the work tools was less, and especially in the last one. It was the turn of bending the sheets and keeping the tools locked.

Sometimes the last laundry shift coincided with the changing of the guard and being trusted patients could sometimes expect a relaxation in their vigilance that could be taken advantage of if he played his cards well by being kind to the guards for some time. Lately they had assigned a newbie with whom he had put into practice that plan to be overly confident with him.

- Is the last turn again, George? .- He asked.

- Indeed Michael, it is nice to fold these sheets with this empty room.- I answer the.

George continued with his work carelessly folding the sheets on the table while watching sideways without noticing his inexperienced vigilante who seemed more attentive to his radio than to him. The opportunity that I expected so much unexpectedly came to him a few minutes after the arrival of the pickup truck.

- To all the available men!, That they appear to the common room. - it was listened to by the radio.

- They may need my help, but I have my orders to keep an eye on you.- He said.

- For me do not worry, I'm almost done and I'll close the door by folding these two that I have left. - I answer the indifferent.

- I guess I can trust you, there's not much you can do here to get away.

Smiling from the inside, he saw him leave, grateful that he had been assigned to the newest member of the staff and that he still did not know anything about the center. Quickly concealed the two sheets and got into one of the large baskets with wheels that used to store the clothes to be disinfected in an external company, previously had closed the door of the laundry so the driver would suspect nothing and pick up the load without wasting time.

Actually it was like I thought and after a few minutes I heard the engine of a vehicle and I noticed how they moved the basket where it was hidden by introducing it into a metal floor. After hearing how the doors closed and the vehicle started up shortly after, he could breathe relieved and relaxed knowing that nothing would stop his escape from the center and go to execute his planned revenge against the traitor of his ex-friend Sarah.
-------------------------------------------------- -------
 Within the psychiatric center, it took about an hour to determine that, due to the negligence of his vigilante, he had escaped and they immediately notified the authorities so they could begin their search.
-------------------------------------------------- --------
In the van; George was aware that sooner or later they would soon notice his absence in the psychiatric center and the police would soon start their search, starting with the van in which he was hiding. He was aware that he had to change his vehicle and physical appearance, to avoid being identified by the police.

At that precise moment the vehicle stopped and heard the driver get off, slowly I poke the head of the basket to check the reason for the stop and seeing a nearby restaurant I suspect that it was because he stopped to eat. He left his basket and opened the back door of the vehicle to see where it was, in front of it saw several commercial stores that seemed closed and abandoned, being the best option that he had, he hurried out of the vehicle to go there . He did not bother to close the doors, since it was quite evident that he had been his means of escape.

In fact the buildings seemed abandoned and with an old alarm system that did not cost too much to deactivate, he hurried to enter and closed the door again, pretending that it had not been forced to the naked eye. The interior was a commercial center that had been abandoned for some time due to the appearance of the shelves, although that suited him because he could find food to calm the hunger that had entered him for a moment. After satisfying her appetite, she found a set of professional makeup that I use to change her image with the help of the mirrors of the services.

Satisfied with his new image, he took a backpack where he put several rolls of string that he picked up from the hardware store and some other tool, then he took a car where he deposited it and filled it with food from the different shelves until satisfied leaving it near the door where I enter.

- Now I just need a vehicle with which to carry all this, I must steal it from the place opposite .- He said thinking aloud.

He was about to leave, when he saw a key cupboard and when he opened it he could see a key ring with a central locking control of a vehicle. He took it without hesitation and soon found an old van at the entrance of goods, when he saw it, he saw that the warehouse was almost full. When he checked the glove compartment he saw an envelope with about $ 300 that he kept in the pocket of his jeans he had taken to change with a shirt and a sweater from the clothing section. She also picked up some bikinis, tank tops, short-sleeved shirts, shorts, mini-skirts and sandals from the girls' youth zone, from the male a few changes of comfortable and fresh clothes, some shoes and finally different types of swimsuits. He put everything inside the van and closed the back door, after making sure there was no one outside, he climbed the blind to get the vehicle and then came back to close it again. After making sure everything was closed again, he climbed back into the van in the direction of Sarah's family home.
------------------------------------------------
On the other hand the Ashley family returned to house carefree, ignorant still all of the flight of the kidnapper of the psychiatrist.

- Tonight it occurs to me that we can do something.- Said Sarah.

- What has happened to you, daughter? You know that I still have work pending of the company. - His father asked.

- We could look at photos and exchange experiences with Judith, so she could know us a little better and we her. - Sarah suggested.

- I think a great proposal Sarah, if your sister does not bother to tell us how was his life with his old parents. It may be very recent everything for her. - Said her mother looking at Judith.

- I suppose that at some point we will have to talk about these issues, I still have trouble remembering them and not associating them with father figures. For me it's okay, I have several albums of photos.- Judith said

- Deep down, they loved you and raised you like a daughter no matter how much they knew who your real parents were. If instead of being you, I would have been kidnapped at six months and educated by them. Surely it would still cost me to stop seeing them as my parents. "Said Sarah comforting her.

- It depends only on you Judith, if you see yourself with enough confidence towards us as for that exchange of information. I can forget my job in the office for one night. "The father of the girls said.

- For me it's okay, I'm also looking forward to that exchange of information so we can strengthen ties.

With that plan decided for the night after dinner, they arrived at the gate of their garden and entered their property.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 03- A NEW DAY
The next morning as usual Judith went to her sister's room when she finished dressing for school and knocked on the door

- Go ahead, you can enter sister. - Said Sarah from inside.

She was finishing dressing Sarah when her sister came in sitting in the chair at her desk.

- Last day of school before the holidays, Do you have any holiday home you go to regularly? .- Judith asked.

- This year I do not think we can go, our father is very involved in a new business project. I suppose we will spend the summer here.

- Where is it?

- In the north, in the mountains.- Sarah answered.

- It hurts, I love the forest and the mountain.- Replico Judith.

- It would be better if we left, by the way, yesterday you were great while we shared family memories.- Said Sarah already wearing her uniform after putting on her shoes.

- There were times when it was hard for me to say what things were, especially when we touched on the subject of the boy I was dating for a while. I would have liked to have been more open, but I was not even able to open up with them as you did.

- I do not think you were taken into account, sitting with us to do it was in itself a great effort on your part and surely appreciated it. Now it would be better if we go to breakfast, or we will go to school without breakfast.

They went straight to the kitchen, where they already had a light breakfast prepared for them, which they took in a hurry so that Phil could take them to school. Once in, they went to their classes that the center from the beginning made it possible for them to go to the same classroom for both sisters.

At recess Sarah's friends sat with them, and tried to befriend Judith.

- What about the classes today Judith? .- Alexandra asked.

- It has not taken me a great effort to adapt, in the other school the level was very similar.

- You were lucky that you were awarded a scholarship previously in Luinasana, if you had to adapt from a public center if it had cost you.- Frank said

- It's something my parents ..., they were proud.- He said getting sad.

Seeing his sister's reaction, Sarah put down her sandwich and put an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

- I regret my reaction, I know that I should have already overcome it and know that they never were. But even when I think about that stage of my life, I can not stop having them present.

- It is understandable that this is the case, after all they raised you like their daughter. You should not feel guilty about that, little sister. "Sarah said.

- I still do not believe the luck that reunited you in that forest, although it is strange that being a beneficiary of a scholarship they did not see that your photos were identical in the other school.- Alexandra intervened.

- That same shock to me, although it is seen that it is not a usual procedure to share the cards of the students between the different centers. Except for a cause that justifies it, of having known his supposed parents that I was a student in the other center, surely they would have deleted it immediately. Sooner or later he would have ended up knowing - Said Sarah.

- To find out both of you that you had twin sisters in a situation like that, it must have been something complicated to accept.- Frank said.

- At first it was like that, but when he came to his rescue and we ended both captives in the same room ..., it was inevitable that we become friends instantly. Not Judith? - Said Sarah.

His sister looked at her for a few seconds before answering.

- I suppose Sarah.

- There is no doubt that it was a great adventure for both.- Alexandra said.

- What I hope will not be repeated! .- Exclaimed Sarah.

They continued talking for a while longer and the bell rang just when the sandwiches were finished, they all went to their respective classes in an orderly manner and without making a scandal in the corridors.
-----------------------------------------------
For his part, George, after driving all night without stopping, arrived with some sleep in the school environment, careful not to be seen by the security cameras. He examined the gate until he found a back door that he was unable to reach. approaching being surrounded by cameras with motion sensors.

Disappointed he was about to retire to draw another plan, when a power outage caused the door to open and deactivated the video surveillance cameras. Even without knowing how long the power cut would last, he rushed in and was careful not to be seen. He approached the school building with his backpack with the ropes on his back.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 04- SARAH IN DANGER
Inside the school, the power cut did not catch anyone by surprise, since it was known in advance that the electric company had planned improvement works on the network until almost six in the afternoon. Everything continued normally in the classrooms illuminated with the powerful emergency lights that provided even enough illumination.
-------------------------------------------------
George even without a clear plan of action could be introduced into the classroom area without being seen, through the corridors he saw the announcement of the electric company and breathed a sigh of relief at least having something in his favor. Even so, I had no idea how I could get the girl out without attracting the attention of the rest of her classmates or teachers when she finally managed to locate the classrooms where she could be.

A second stroke of luck favored him when he heard a voice inside one of the family classrooms.

- Professor, can I go to the bathroom? .- Asked a girl.

- Of course Sarah, although do not delay.

- Do not worry, professor.

He hid behind a corner and watched his target walk out of the classroom, walking casually towards the girls' restroom, followed in silence and waited at the exit of the services that were next to the basement entrance where he had entered. the school.

Sarah came out just as carefree, until one hand covered her mouth tightly while another arm pressed her arms against the body immobilizing her. Automatically I enter in panico when not expecting it and it resisted as much as it could to the attack, until it felt the voice of its captor.

- It would be better if you do not resist, right now there is no one around to help you.- George said in his ear.

- Gggeeoorrrgee! .- She said scared.

Unable to avoid it, he put her in the basement and once there was released, despite his temporary freedom, he knew that he was still in trouble when he saw him take out the rope rolls from his backpack.

- Are you going to kidnap us again? - Asked the girl trembling.

- Only you precious, you have a debt to fulfill and maybe with a penalty for being a traitor. You betrayed and used me, after placing my trust in you. Now turn, no need to tell you how to put your arms, right? .- Said preparing the ropes to tie it.

The girl did not resist, from the basement where they were, it was more than likely that no one would hear her scream and the man could reduce her by force achieving his goal equally.

- I did it for your own good, your place was in that psychiatric center so you could be cured George.

- Do you think you're going to convince me with those arguments ?, young lady I know that unlike your sister you're more good at cheating me.- He said as he passed the ropes over and under her breasts.

When she noticed the last knot in her back, a feeling of helplessness invaded her that almost made her fall apart. He forced himself to draw strength from within to continue resisting, even if it could only be with words.

- Although the power cut allows the security systems to be deactivated, there are still surveillance patrols and the distance to the fence is too large to cover it without being seen by me.

- They have their routines, if I do not fail the relog will pass again in front of the door in about five minutes. Then we will have three minutes to get to the gate without problems.

- I admit that I should not fool you as I did, but I did it to save the one who is now my sister. You can not blame me for what I did in such a situation, besides I was also scared to death for what could happen to you. As right now. - She answered.

- Even if you understand your reasons Sarah, that certainly does not change what you did to me. So I'll add three days of penalty to what you promised in exchange for what I did believing to be a joke to your uncle.

The girl looked at him horrified when she realized that this would mean being at least ten days in her power.

- You can not be serious! You're crazy if you think I'll go out with you through that door to be your captive for so long. And if you tie my legs I do not think you can take me to the shoulder fast enough, you better untie me right now.

His captor looked at her disappointed as he inserted a handkerchief between the teeth that he tied behind his head.

- Ttthhhiiisss dddoooeeesss nnnooot cchhhaaannngggeee aaannyyyttthiiinnnggg- She said

- Sooner or later that teacher will get impatient and send someone to look for you, surely it will be your sister. I was not thinking of taking her, but if you do not cooperate ... I can change my mind.

- Iittt'sss oookkkaaayyy, yyyooouuu wwaaannnttt.- She said resignedly.

When he passed the security, he ran as much as he could with the man's help to get to the gate before his partner again passed in another round of surveillance.

Without wasting time I take her to the van where I throw her on a blanket and tie her legs by her ankles and knees tightly.

- You will see that you will enjoy where I intend to take you, you may even get short these ten days.- He said before closing the door.

He did not bother to answer, just gave him a look of hate as he closed the door leaving her there. Moments later the vehicle was launched and alone gave free rein to his contained anguish, crying without being able to avoid being helpless and helpless this time to see any chance of escape.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 05-A NEW DESPERATE FAMILY
The state police appeared shortly after George was already fleeing with his captive, at first they did not contemplate the possibility that his goal was to recapture one of the two sisters for revenge, and considered it unnecessary to warn to the family or the center. Seeing the route he was following made them change their mind but when they arrived they discovered that Sarah was not in school anymore.

When Judith learned of what happened, she became nervous and had to be taken to the infirmary where they gave her a tranquilizer, waiting for the parents to arrive. These before talking to her, the police and the director of the center spoke.

- It was also bad luck that they made the power cut today, although it would have been useless perhaps their identification. He's a makeup expert. "The police officer said.

- Why did not they send agents before it happened? - The father asked angrily.

- We did not think it necessary, we thought that it would flee in another direction and it would not be exposed in this way.

- Could not send an agent as a precaution? .- asked the mother.

- We walked a short staff, we covered other options that were considered more likely. Without a doubt, it was a mistake on our part. - Said regretting.

- Now there's no use in lamenting, what are you planning to do from now on to recover our daughter? - The father asked again.

- We will control the different roads and stop all suspicious or stolen vehicles, we have already established different controls on all the roads you can take from here. In fact I should go to one of them. - I answer the policeman getting up.

He left the office after saying goodbye leaving them alone with the director.

- It was also bad luck that the company made today precisely this power cut, the security system broke down and facilitated the kidnapping. - The director is sorry.

- It would be better if we go to see Judith, the poor thing will be dust. I was very close to her. - The mother said.

- I will take you to the infirmary, as I told you before arriving, we gave you a tranquilizer because of how nervous you were. - The director answered.

Judith rested in one of the beds of the infirmary and when she saw them, her face was instantly glad and she tried to get up, although the nurse stopped her by pressing her right shoulder.

- It would be better if you keep lying down a little girl, you could get dizzy if you get up right now.

The director gestured to his employee to leave to leave her alone with their parents, and alone they sat on a couple of chairs near his bed.

- Does the police already know who kidnapped? .- She asked.

- The only suspect for now is George, who yesterday ran away from the psychiatric. - I answer the father.

- George, if at least it was him, he will be more or less safe! According to my sister told the former girls that kidnap them I always release them, and without any harm. "Judith explained.

Her mother made a feint of hugging her daughter, but she shied away from physical contact. The nurse entered at that moment in the company of the director.

- You can get up whenever you want Judith, I've already spoken with the director so you can go back home with your parents if you wish, or if you do not see yourself hard to return to class. You decide, if you choose to stay, you will have a guard assigned to you all day long. "The nurse said, approaching the family.

The girl looked at her parents a moment with her eyes, before deciding.

- I prefer to continue with the classes, I will have to update my sister when she is released by George. If it turns out to be the kidnapper. - I answer her.

He got out of bed after putting on the shoes left at the foot of the bed and returned to the classroom closing the door of the infirmary.

- She's a very strong girl, not everyone would show the same capacity to take on something like that.- Said the director.

- They went through much both in their previous kidnapping, and Judith has the advantage of having a more extroverted character unlike his sister.- Said the father.

- With your permission I withdraw, I will go to warn one of our guards to be your shadow while you stay at school. I do not want you to run an unnecessary risk.

-We appreciate it, I suppose we should go back to our routine as much as possible. We do not gain anything worrying us in excess, the police will warn us as soon as they have news.- Said the mother sadly.

- Maybe you're right, darling, I'll take you home and return to my office. Keeping busy may be the best thing for now, in the absence of more news. "Her husband replied.

Both left the infirmary and left school in their car.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
For his part, George had stopped the vehicle in an old abandoned house in the woods and sat the girl in an old bed after putting a blanket so that his uniform was not soiled with dust. Also free of the gag, he was able to converse with his captor who was going back to makeup.

- He could still let me go and his crime would not be so serious. - She said.

- Every act of disparagement to others has its punishment, and you did it by betraying me that day. And my punishment belongs to me.- I answer the.

- That's not true at all, I regret what I was forced to do. But it was inevitable for you to happen.

- You could not have given the map to the police, I would not have looked for you again then.

- I could not allow other girls to run the same fate, your place is in the psychiatric.

- I do not think the same, to have done what you should not be right now my captive.

- Where are you going to take me? I suppose you know that the roads will be controlled by the police right now.- she said, unburdening herself.

- That is only a problem if they find me suspicious, because with you bound and gagged you are unable to put them on notice young girl.- He said laughing.

Sarah struggled furiously with her bonds in response to that comment, desisting shortly after seeing the futility of their efforts.

- It's useless to do that, you're too tight. You need some hours to free yourself and that if you find something to cut the strings. What do you think of my new image ?, Without doubt very little suspicious .- He said looking at her smiling.

- Wait for my approval? .- Replico she angry.

His captor approached her and caressed her cheeks delicately.

- I'd prefer that you show a better attitude towards me, I try to behave well with you.- His captor asked.

-If you want to be good to me, untie me right now and hand yourself over to the police. You have no right to punish me or demand that seven-day debt I gave you three months ago! "Sarah replied angrily.

Despite his anger, he did not lose the innocence of a twelve-year-old when he was with her.

- You'll see things differently tomorrow, when you see where I take you to spend those ten days. You do not even imagine it beautiful! Now open your mouth I need to silence you more effectively in anticipation of police checks.

Resigned by the uselessness of his attitude towards him, he opened his mouth letting her introduce a pair of small handkerchiefs that he retained with the gag that he removed when sitting on the bed and that he tied behind his head, he left her there a moment while carrying the van the make-up set and when I returned I took it to my right shoulder, while I grabbed the blanket with my left hand. In the vehicle, with another piece of rope he joined her ankles with her wrists for safety.

- I know you're uncomfortable, our fate is about an hour from where I guess they will have placed the first control. You should hold it like that until then, I'm sorry.

He closed the door after covering it with some blankets and after a while I noticed how the engine of the vehicle started up again. I did not know where he wanted to take her, although surely for what he said would be a magnificent place that he would have preferred to see in other circumstances and from which it might be difficult for him to escape.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 06- THE HELP OF A COMPANION
At recess, the man assigned to her was still protecting Judith, although she kept a distance to avoid discomfort to her or her friends. At that time and all the students had learned what happened and went to comfort Judith, although only the friends of Sarah stayed with her.

- I can not even imagine what you're going through Judith, that unfortunate must have been more guarded in the psychiatric center. - Alexandra said.

Frank, it was harder to know what to say and he just put his hand on his shoulder from time to time.

- I appreciate the details of both .- He said making efforts not to cry again.

- You should have gone with your parents, being here alone at school is worse for you.- Frank said.

- I thought, but they would have liked to comfort me and in turn did the same with them and I still did not see myself able to interact in that way.- she explained embarrassed.

One of the companions who moments before had come to comfort her, came up again to talk with them.

- Judith, I did not remember before I gave you this number.- He said giving her a piece of paper.

- What is this number, Sophie? .- Asked opening Judith.

- Actually I do not know for sure, some time ago they kidnapped my little brother and my parents were solved through him. I do not even know if I do well to give it to you ... just in case it's your parents who call.

Sophie retired leaving them alone again.

- Now I remember what he was saying! In his day the very quick resolution they got from the case was very questioned. Some of us still believe that it was actually a simulated kidnapping, given the speed with which I solve it. - Frank commented.

- So it works, really! .- Judith said looking at the number fixedly.

- I would throw it away from you, as surely as it was a montage of your parents in order to obtain some income for the articles of the magazines. At that time his finances were somewhat weak, the surest thing is that they do not answer him. "Alexandra said.

When the bell rang they returned to the classes and took their places, although Judith could not stop thinking about the number, so that eaten away by the doubt she could not wait any longer without knocking.

- Teacher, can I go to the bathroom? .- He asked raising his hand.

- Of course Judith, take your time.

He got up instantly and went straight to the phone that was next to the toilets so that they would not listen to her, I marked the number of the paper anxiously waiting for the ringing tones, and when it happened, she was glad that it was not a fake number. At the fourth tone they picked up on the other side of the line.

- If you tell me.- said a young man's voice.

- Hi, I got your phone number.

- By your voice you look like a girl even, pass me to your parents better.

- They're not here right now, I'm calling on my own. - Judith answered.

- Well, pass this number to them and call me, I do not deal with these issues with minors. Bye-bye, "said the man about to hang up.

- Please, wait a moment! Before you could tell me exactly what you are doing.- She asked.

- Well what you will have said child, although my renumeration is not the most common in the world. But my results speak for themselves, as you will have heard in your environment.

- My sister has been kidnapped this morning at school, possibly by the madman who kidnapped me last time in my house.

- Sarah of the Scott family, is she your sister ?. Then you must be Judith. - The man asked.

- I'm sorry, in your case it is not necessary that you give your parents the number. I could not charge my fees, forget this number and break the paper where they gave it to you.

- I can give you up to 3000 dollars if you decide to help me, I beg you!

- It is not a question of money, only girl, there is a payment in kind that your family could not pay. Your mother would not lend herself to it, she did it in the past when she told them about it and you are still less to do it.

- Was it something sexual? .- She asked.

- As you look girl, but if you mean in a strict sense of the word, absolutely! Do you sound the term "damsel in danger" ?.

- Yes, and if it's just that I already pay that part if you can help me rescue my sister from her captor.- She said decisively.

- Do you trust me without problems? You're just listening to my voice on a phone. Indeed, I could find out where it will almost certainly take it and if it is where I imagine we would be back in little more than two days from our departure.

- Well in that case I beg you to help me, I miss my sister.- I implore her.

- Call me again tonight so I can finish confirming my assumptions and I'll give you my final conditions if I choose to help you, do you think it's okay ?.

- Perfect, at ten it suits her? .- She asked.

- I'll be waiting for you, girl.

- Well until tonight.- He said hanging up.

He returned to the classroom happy with the result of the call.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 07- THE CHANGE OF SARAH'S STRATEGY
For her part, Sarah passed several police checks without being able to warn of her presence in the vehicle to the different agents, with her new makeup hardly aroused suspicion and did not even bother to check the van. At last his captor stopped and put the van in a garage, judging by the sound he heard, the door opening confirming his suspicions.

- Here we are relatively safe from police interference, at least until the night. Although by then we will have gone. "He said untying the rope that joined his ankles with his wrists.

The journey gave him time to think about his attitude towards him, it would not do him any good to get mad at that crazy man, and the last thing he wanted was to anger him by having her so helpless and unable to defend herself. So he decided to have a kinder attitude towards him and not run the risk of contradicting him.

He did not move while he untied his legs and massaged them a little to reactivate the circulation, finally he removed the gag and took the handkerchiefs from his mouth.

- Thank you, and for a while they were very annoying .- She said kindly.

Annoyed by the change in attitude, I look at her perplexed.

- What is the reason for that change of mood? - George asked, surprised.

- I have acknowledged my error in these hours, without a doubt I deserve your punishment.

Inside he did not believe what he had said, although he hoped he would not notice.

- I am glad of that change of attitude young lady, in the end you recognize the truth !.

- Now I'd appreciate it if you let me go to the bathroom, please. - She asked.

- Of course, I should have guessed after so many hours and you could take to shower. - He said taking a change of clothes that he picked up at the abandoned supermarket.

- Excellent idea! I would sit well in a shower and change my clothes.- I answer Sarah.

I take her to the sink and untie it after checking that there was nothing dangerous in the closet.

- I'll start making the food, take the time you need. If you feel more comfortable, you can close inside, but open when you call from outside .- Said going.

Satisfied by that space of privacy closed the door and prepared to take a relaxing shower, as he knew that when leaving the lines surely awaited him again.

For his part, George proceeded to put a pizza in the oven while the girl showered and sat on a kitchen chair. When done, I turn off the oven and leave it inside so it does not get cold.

Sarah dried with the sheet and examined the clothes she gave him, at first she saw that it was from the basic range of a supermarket, a black mini-skirt, a pink short-sleeved shirt, pink sandals and finally she was surprised to see a black curtain bikini. Of course those garments she would never wear if she could choose, but in her current situation she did not have that luxury and she dressed.

When he left, he saw the man already seated with the four cheese pizza on the table already cut.

- We can eat, if you like. Then we can take a nap.

- It's not a bad plan, it would be nice to be on a comfortable mattress behind the back of the van. - She said.

- The rest of the journey will be more comfortable for you, now let's eat peacefully.

They both sat down and after serving some refreshment began to eat calmly, to finish it in about half an hour, the girl went back to the bathroom and when she left again she saw him waiting with the ropes in her hand.

- Go ahead, you can tie me up. I imagined that it would soon be necessary .- He said turning and putting his arms together on the back.

- I like that attitude, I hope you do not change it again.

I soon had a basic chest harness, being immobilized from the waist up, took her to a room with an extra-large bed and helped her to lie down on a point leaving her immobilized by tying her legs by the ankles as well as above and under the legs. knees after removing the sandals.

- I do not think it necessary to gag you, besides that it would be an unnecessary risk sleeping. Now I will go to the bathroom, when we return, we will sleep for a while until we leave around seven in the afternoon.

He left the room and she checked his bonds, a few seconds was enough to know that without help or with something to cut the strings had little to do for now. His captor returned to sleep on the other end after putting the alarm clock on his bedside table.

- It would be better if you sleep a little, you will appreciate being able to stay awake after a little more in the early morning.

- Where are you going to take me?

- Tonight you will be at sea, and you can see a true starry sky. And tomorrow we will arrive on the island, where you will suffer your punishment of ten days.

The girl's first reaction was to explode at the news, but instead gave her the calm response she now expected from her.

- If I could turn back, now if I had thrown that plane. It was unfair what I did. - I answer her.

- Now it is done and there is no remedy for Sarah, who will serve as a lesson for a similar occasion in the future. Now try to sleep a little, you'll want to be clear this morning.

Her captor turned her back to him and after a while she fell asleep, she to her surprise managed to fall asleep shortly after, despite the inconvenience of her position with the strings.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 08- JUDITH'S TEMPERITY
Upon returning from school, Judith found her parents trying to seem busy in their different duties not to think about what happened this morning with Sarah. While they ate, they barely talked or looked at each other, any attempt to initiate some on the part of the girl was quickly cut off by her father. When they finished eating, they both seemed to forget about her and went up to her room.

- Do not take them into account Miss, now they are very affected and I do not think they are aware of the unfair treatment they have given him.- Said Sam picking up the table.

- I can not blame him too much, when I do not even open myself completely to them. - I answer looking at him.

- Now it is not about that, but about his resemblance to his sister and that in turn for their part they also do not finish connecting with you.

- You can tutearme as you do with my sister when we are alone, I am a little uncomfortable that deal for you. I've already told you several times.

- Right now we are not alone, they could come down at any time, miss. I suggest that you go to the living room to watch television for a while, try not to think too much about your sister's situation since there is not much you can do to help her.

- You may be right, here I can do little for her .- said rising from the chair.

On the way to the couch, she thought again about the call she made this morning at school, it was certainly a risk to trust that man because he could take advantage to kidnap her and ask for a ransom from her parents. Although on the other hand it seemed to him someone sincere when listening to his voice on the phone, and the fact of being able to save his sister being back both in little more than two days was very tempting.

Her parents came down shortly after turning on the television and sat on the couch with her.

- Forgive our behavior at the table, daughter, you are not to blame for what happens.- Said his father caressing his cheek.

- I understand perfectly, and the fact that it is his twin sister does not favor the situation at all.

- Do not think like that, daughter! We are very happy that you live with us. Although you also remind us of Sarah right now, it's not your fault and it's unfair that we paid for it with you as before. "The mother said looking at her.

-Don't worry Elizabeth, and neither do you Jeff, I take care of what you are suffering. For my part, the same thing happens to me, my sister worries me.- I answer the girl.

He allowed both to hold hands while watching a television program of reforms, he knew that this minimal gesture of theirs reassured them and for now he regretted being the only one capable of offering them on his part.

The afternoon passed very quickly and before they knew it they were already calling for dinner for their employees, turned off the TV and this time if they conversed without problems during it. At the end of it and almost be ten o'clock at night, Judith went up to her room and excused herself with her parents telling them that she would come down in a moment to accompany them to watch a movie with them.

In the quiet of his room he called again the number his schoolmate gave him with his mobile phone, after several tones he heard again the voice of the same man.

- Tell me, how can I help you? - He answered with an automatic voice.

- I'm Judith, I called him this morning.

- I was hoping you did not call, I did not feel comfortable talking to you.

- Then I suppose that neither will have investigated my case ?.

- That if I have done it, and indeed it seems that it was George who kidnapped your sister. This afternoon I had her captive where she supposed me, now she takes her to a small private island that is even closer to the one I suspect at first.

- That is to say, that in less than two days we could be back home both?

- It could be, if there are no obstacles and if you are willing to accept your case.

- What prevents it ?, I already told him that there was no problem for me. She would do me a great favor, we all miss her right now in the family.

There was a silence of several seconds on the part of the man, before he spoke again.

- If I decide to help you, my involvement can not come to light.

- You have my word, we will not mention him or my sister.

- And she on the return trip must pay her share of my fees.

- It will be something that might bother you, but you must accept it as something inevitable. Are these all your conditions?

- There is another one without which I will not ask you to help you, that at the moment of picking you up you wear the dress with which you spent the last night captive in your kidnapping.

- No problem because of that, could you pick me up tomorrow?

Again there was another prolonged silence on the other side of the line before the man's voice was heard again.

- On this occasion I will not ask for the economic part of my compensation, and I only accept your case for doing you a favor. If I had arrived on time, I would have saved your sister even if I could have this afternoon. Tomorrow at eleven o'clock in the morning there is a show at the mall, it is the only opportunity we will have before several days.

- There I will be without fail, and do not know how I appreciate what he does.

- Well, you just have to go to the stage and I'll take care of the rest. I think that's all, see you tomorrow. "He said hanging up.

I keep her cell phone in the drawer of her night table and under the living room, where her parents had been waiting for her for several minutes.

- It's about time! Your mother was about to look for you, Daughter. Said his father.

- I was looking at the program of activities at the mall tomorrow, there is a show at eleven o'clock that I would like to attend to distract me. Do you think well? .- He asked sitting next to his father.

- We think a great idea, Phil can stay with you.- Said the mother.

- I'd rather not, he looks like a bodyguard when he does it. - Judith answered.

- That's what it's about, daughter, I know you do not end up getting used to your new level of life. But walking your alone there, is something unsafe for you. - Said his father.

- Okay, I suppose you're right in the background.

With a half victory, he reclined on the couch to watch the movie his parents had put on. I hoped that Phil's presence would not ruin his plan tomorrow.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 09- SARAH IN THE BOAT
Sarah woke up when she noticed how her captor untied her legs and massaged them to reactivate the circulation of blood a bit, after helping her to her feet after putting her sandals on again he carried her out of the room holding her by the arm.

They went in silence to the garage, where I take out a handkerchief that I bend like a tube, she looked at him in disgust.

- Is it really necessary to gag me ?.

- Surely it is an unnecessary precaution, but I prefer to err on the side of caution. Open your mouth .- I answer George.

Without another option, he obeyed trying to be as helpful as possible. After a while she was again gagged with the handkerchief tied firmly behind her head, fortunately I removed her hair.

- You're even prettier gagged, Sarah! .- He said caressing her cheeks and her hair. He did not move, nor did he answer as he did so.

When he stopped, he opened the back of the van, taking out a wheelbarrow in which he placed the different boxes with food and clothes that were in the vehicle. When he took out the last box, he closed the door again and looked at it seriously.

- Now we will go to the dock, it would be better if you follow me without creating problems,

In his current situation he could do little more and when he opened the garage door, he walked quietly by without causing any problems. There was a small motorboat on the dock, which he climbed and sat on while he deposited the boxes.

- Try not to go too fast, if I go too fast warn me.- Said sitting behind the wheel.

- iiinnn aaagggreerrreeeeemmmeeeennntttt.- Judith answered.

After about a quarter of an hour they reached another hidden pier in a cave, in which there was a medium-sized yacht.

- Our means of transport Sarah, the whim of a new rich that we will borrow.

Inside the girl began to worry seriously, now if he was in serious trouble if he managed to get away with her on that yacht. He checked his options in a few seconds as they approached the ship, quickly realized that little else could do that what he was doing until now.

- Stay where you are, if you do not move you will not risk falling into the water.

He began to raise the boxes up the stairs and began to worry about the possibility of falling into the water, and with his arms tied behind his back he could not swim. Relieved, she saw the last box raised in a few minutes and returned to her, helping her up the stairs.

- Here you do not need to be gagged, although I like it as you are.- Said taking it off.

- Thanks, I was starting to be annoying. - Said Sarah.

- The first thing is to store food and clothes.

He took one of the heaviest boxes of food and made a gesture to follow him on the deck, with some difficulty I get down to the lower cabin where the kitchen was and rooms as he could see at a quick glance.

- Sit on the table, while I will be placing this box in the cupboards.

He did the same with the rest before sitting down to remove the adhesive tape, piling them in a corner of the kitchen that did not bother already folded all together.

- Now if you feel like you can take off your clothes and stay in a bikini, on the high seas it is usually very good weather at this time of year.

-I'm very good as I am, right now I'm not hot.- she answered.

- As you like, raise that I if I think about showering and changing.

I take her to one of the extra-large beds, where I tie her legs above and below her knees, as well as her ankles. Before getting in the sink.

- Right away! Once changed you can accompany me to the deck and see the beautiful starry sky that I promised you.

Sarah tried her bonds taking advantage of that moment of solitude, if she had had more time maybe she could have let go with the help of a metal corner that
There was in the room. Resigned, she lay down on the bed in her helplessness, at least if she did not annoy him and kept showing the same complacent attitude on the other days that she thought to have her captive, surely he would treat her well and let go at the end of what he considered to be his well-deserved punishment. .

For a moment he thought about his family and his sister worried about them, especially about his sister who right now would be living delicate moments not being with her with her parents.

George came out of the bathroom at that moment, only in a swimsuit covering his body. His body was slightly muscled, probably due to exercises in the gymnasium of the center where he was held.

- I love this time of year at sea Sarah, you should listen to me and you would see how comfortable it is with little clothes right now.- He said untying his legs.

- Maybe tomorrow, for now I'm comfortable.- she replied.

If it were a normal person, those comments would have disturbed her. But being a mentally retarded person with the age of twelve years or so, he earned nothing by showing annoyance at his insistence.

They went outside and both occupied the chairs at the wheel, their captor started the yacht to leave slowly after the cave. Outside it was already night and you could actually see a beautiful starry sky that left her in awe.

- That's nothing, wait until we get deeper into the sea and have less pollution that hides them.

He could see that it was true that as he went deeper into the sea, the sky seemed to create new points of light from nothing. If he was not in the situation he was in, he would undoubtedly have fully enjoyed that celestial spectacle, but instead his attention turned instantly to the man who was sailing without worrying about her apparently. As he struggled a little with his bonds he attracted his attention.

- Do you tighten the strings ?, I tried not to tighten them too much .- He said turning to her.

- It's not that, it's that being tied for so long continues to put my arms to sleep a little. Could I untie a little? .- I request her.

- You will get used to it, even so every day you will have an hour of rest. Today has not been possible, due to the bustle of your abduction and having to leave the continent quickly. I know your escapist skills in magazines, I prefer to keep you safe. "He said apologetically.

He understood that there was not much he could say to reassure him about it, journalists had already exaggerated his escapist skills.

The weather was getting warmer little by little, and his shirt began to slowly soak him with sweat. George, on the other hand, saw him as cool as he was, giving her a certain envy, although it did not make him any fun to be dressed only in a bikini and tied with the same chest harness that immobilized her right now. After a while the heat was unbearable and resigned to the inevitable.

-I could untie ?, It's already too hot for this shirt.- She asked.

He stopped the yacht instantly turning to her something angry.

- I warned you a few hours ago, now I do not like to stop in this area of ​​the sea.

- I'm sorry George, I should have done it before. - He said apologizing.

I untie her quickly and she at first wanted to go down to the bathroom to take off her clothes that were already free from the ropes.

- Where do you think you're going? You do not need to change. Just take off your shirt and miniskirt.

With some misgivings, he took off his clothes, but his captor now seemed more worried about resuming the march than observing it. He left the garments on a shelf next to the yacht's controls and turned around offering his arms again.

- You can tie me again when you want.

She quickly found herself immobilized by her arms and sat back in the chair next to the driver's seat, her captor started the engine again without wasting time and the yacht continued on its way to its destination. Almost without noticing, she fell asleep in the seat.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 10-THE SHOPPING CENTER
Meanwhile, Judith woke up the next day with even more reasonable doubts about the step she was going to take today, although when she saw her sister's picture on her bedside table, they instantly dissipated. She took a risk for her before, now she owed him the same thing and on the other hand she was sure that the man I spoke to on the phone was almost 100% trustworthy.

She got up from the bed and took off her pink pajamas printed with shorts that she used to sleep, went to the closet and took out the dress that both of them stayed after her first kidnapping and put it on quickly. When he left his room he ran into his mother who came out of the bathroom.

- Good morning, daughter! Have you slept well?

- Perfectly, Elizabeth.

- I see you've been beautiful to go to the mall, I did not think so presumptuous !.

- From time to time I like to dress well, it depends on the place I go.

- I'll tell Phil to watch you even closer, you should be aware of the guys who come to you .- He said smiling slightly.

- You will not say it seriously? .- She said something annoying.

- Of course I did not say it seriously daughter, although be careful!

- I always have it! I'll have breakfast at the mall if you do not mind.

- Go ahead! Your father and I will be good to talk. I'll say goodbye to you when he wakes up.

He found Phil by the side of the car, preparing him for the exit.

- We can leave now. - The girl said when approaching.

- But if you still have not had time to have breakfast yet, Miss. - Object.

-I'll do it in the mall, and you can also do it with me if you have not done it yet.

- I just did it, although I appreciate the detail. Come on, miss. "He said opening the door.

- Thanks Phil. - He thanked him when he entered.

- It's part of my job, you do not need to thank me. - I answer when closing it.

- I know, even so I feel more comfortable doing it.- Judith answered.

The vehicle started up instantly and they arrived in the city just as the shopping center opened its doors, Phil parked in the underground parking lot and turned off the engine. Judith listened to him opened the door and under the vehicle at the same time he did, something that bothered Phil.

- I'd prefer that I did not do that, miss, my job is to open the door.

- Now we are alone and you can tutearme, do not worry that I will not do it in situations that can create a problem for you Phil.

- I do not feel comfortable tutelandola Miss ..., I hope you do not mind.

- You yourself, let's have a drink at the usual cafe, in an hour the performances begin.

They took one of the elevators, when they reached the main floor they stopped and left it. There were very few people walking the corridors of the center at that time, without wasting time they went to the cafeteria where she sat and Phil was limited to a coffee at the bar, but not without observing at any time.

At the end of breakfast Judith got up from the table and went to Phil.

- I'm going to the bathroom, it's almost time for the first performance to begin.

- Okay, from here I can watch you perfectly.

The girl entered the room to be aware that soon she would not be able to relieve herself with the same freedom that she now had, so she had the intention of taking advantage of the time available to her now. When he left, he saw Phil waiting for him standing at the door of the store, and when he was about a quarter of an hour before the show began, he paid for his consumption and they went out to go to the stage with the first people around him. .

The stage was in a closed enclosure illuminated with several spotlights on the roof, the only exit were several emergency doors that had their opening alarms on each side of the stage.

-I stay in the entrance, being the only entrance I do not think you need me by your side all the time. Go and enjoy the show.- Phil said.

- Thanks, I did not want to have you by my side all the time either.

- I imagine it, miss! .- Phil answered.

People began to congregate around the stage little by little and the band made their entrance through one of the emergency doors between a scream from their fans, it was not really one of their favorite groups and if it had been they would not have acted as well. way the people around him did it. When they began to play the room began to fill, she in turn kept looking at the mobile phone that she had in her purse when she feared that the man she had spoken with yesterday would be back, at around twelve she put the phone back in her Again, I noticed a hand that discreetly grabbed an arm at his side.

- Sorry for the delay, I had to wait for the right audience to go unnoticed. Are you still ready to what we agreed? - I hear a man with a mask from the group at his side.

- Of course, although I have come with a bodyguard that remains at the door.

We will not go out there, hit me and the moment I turn off the lights I'll open the emergency door through which the group entered. Go moving with me to her quickly, the alarm is disconnected and will not sound when opened. Without giving him time to question the plan they were placed nearby and when the lights went out he noticed how they pushed through them, at the same time that a musical rumble of the stage concealed the noise of them opening and closing.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I see that you get many visits my stories, but I see no comments that you think.
I would appreciate both positive and constructive criticisms of if they seem repetitive, boring, little ingenious, etc ..., and if the problem is the language I can do little about it since I check the original text and translation is the one provided by Google translator .
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 11-WALK FROM THE SHOPPING CENTER
Outside the concert followed without anyone seems to have noticed his absence, the man smiled satisfied to have gone his plan to perfection while removing the backpack.

- We should leave the mall as quickly as possible, maybe Phil has noticed something! .- Judith suggested.

- Before, I'll have to tie you up and gag you, do not you think? I can not trust you completely, despite what we agreed on the phone.

- I understand your point of view, but I promise that it will not cause you any problems. I gave her my word and accepted the payment method she demanded, as you can see, I wear the dress she asked for. "She replied.

Instead he left the backpack on the floor and pulled out some rolls of string and a handkerchief.

- Turn around and put your arms in your back, I'll hurry. I promise! .- He insisted.

Resigned by her distrust, she offered her crossed wrists on her back, which seemed to upset him a bit.

- It will be equally efficient and faster at this time, then you can tie me as you wish with more tranquility. If it does not seem right, I can always shout for help right now, what do you decide? .- Judith said with a determined voice.

The man surprised by his determination tied the dolls by adding a rope around the waist to attach them to the back, then tied the handkerchief.

- Open the mouth girl, I will not risk that you can ask for help now.- I request the.

- You do not have to worry about that, I gave you my word. Even so I understand him and I do not judge him. "He said before letting himself gag.

The man picked up the bag that I leave next to his feet and I keep it in his backpack along with some leftover rolls of rope that I do not use, after putting it back on his back he took the girl's arm to take her down the hall.

They had no problem meeting anyone and did not seem to care about the cameras could record them, seemed more concerned about the time given the number of times he looked at the phone he took out of his pocket.

Her help when going down the stairs was very necessary to her because she could not keep her balance perfectly in them with her wrists tied to the back, even though she opted for some matching ballerinas with very little heel like footwear.

-Don't worry, young lady, I'm not going to let you go.- He said smiling while stroking her hair.

She knew that now, despite her little act of courage prior to challenging her in the way of tying her, she was at her mercy for good or for bad and that could not stop her from starting to disturb inside her a feeling of helplessness that grew They descended to the underground parking of the mall.

- On this floor, park the van, wait silently by the wall. - He said as he placed it behind the door.

He did not resist and obeyed by sticking to the wall while he opened the door slowly to look out discreetly without being seen, after a few minutes that were eternal he took her arm again dragging her outside. The parking lot was still deserted, probably due to the concert that still had to continue on the main floor. He saw the vehicle he referred to shortly after and his anxiety increased as they approached him, slowing him down to the fast pace he was leading to it.

- I hope that fear does not enter you at this point girl, now we are in bad place so that we abort the deal at this moment.

- mmmpphhhhmmm! .- Moaned she desperate to find herself in front of the vehicle.

- Now I have no choice but to at least take you to the point where I will change vehicle girl, you should have thought before if you were not sure of the deal I offered you.

Trembling watched as he opened the back doors of the van to enter inside quickly, where without wasting time he took several rolls of strings that he had already ready and began to tie his legs by the ankles, as well as the knees both above and below. below them. Judith did not stop fighting and moaning all this time.

- Think well what you want to do when we reach the destination, I had the detail of not charging the cash part that would have been perfectly acceptable for you.- He said closing the door angrily.

The engine of the vehicle was started and when they left the city he began to hear the sirens of police vehicles in the distance, on the one hand he was scared to death by his situation, as he was worried about the concern he would cause his parents if he continued with his plan and on the other hand did not want to leave his sister to his fate .... Had to overcome the sudden fear that had entered and draw strength to withstand the one that tied and gagged in the next two days At most, her sister took a risk for her on the previous occasion and I owed her! With that thought I recover a redoubled value that removed from her any fear that could have seized him in the parking lot of the mall.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 12-ARRIVAL TO THE ISLAND
Sarah woke up slowly and tried to get up slowly without getting to move arms or legs, trying to say something just managed to emit words with great effort on his part.

-It woke the sleeping beauty, and just in time to see a beautiful image of the island! .- George said stopping the engine and approaching him.

She instantly recognized the voice of her captor, when she opened her eyes she saw that it was daylight and that she had tied her legs when she fell asleep at dawn, just as she had gagged her again. His first reaction was to get angry, instead he followed the same strategy as the previous day to try to keep him happy and happy.

- Immediately I take away the precious gag, it was a security measure for this early morning. I hope you do not take it badly.- He said when standing next to him and caressing his forehead.

-nnnooottthhhiiinnnggg hhhaaappppeeennnssss, Iii uuunnndddeeerrrssstttaaannnddd .- Responded she reluctantly without trying to be noticed much.

- That's what I like, that you accept those things as inevitable. It may increase you to two hours of daily freedom if you continue like this .- He said to remove the gag.

- Thank you, happy to please you. Now I would love to see that island that you have talked so much about. - She asked.

- Miss more, wait until you untie your legs and you can get up to see her.

At once she was free of the restraints on her legs and helped her up so she would not fall to the ground.

- It's beautiful, I get the impression that these ten days will be very short in that paradisiacal environment .- He said giving a kiss on the cheek to George.

- What did that come for, Sarah?

- In gratitude for taking me to such a beautiful island, although it would be better if we spent more time playing and you had less time tied. - The girl answered.

- It could be, but do not forget that you must comply with your penalty for having reported me. Although as you say nothing prevents you from being released for more than one or two hours a day and play on the island.

Sarah smiled to herself to hear it, with a little luck and her arts of conviction could perhaps convince him to spend part of the day free from bondage on that island. Although knowing his taste for the strings, it would not be easy to get it.

- Where do you want to have breakfast, right now or on the island? .- He asked.

The roar of their stomachs answered the question for her, so they both entered the yacht to sit on the chairs. Sarah still had her arms tied behind her back so she could not help her prepare anything, and neither did he seem interested in desalinating her so he could help her.

- It's ready! Get up so I can untie you.

Sarah gladly obeyed pleased to be freed from her bonds, even for a very short space of time.

- How long will it take to get to the island? .- The girl asked.

- About one hour, we will go through some beautiful coves that you should not miss.

- Well, I would have liked to have breakfast next to one of them on the deck of the ship.

- Some day of these we will do and we can even come to dinner, now it was too late to continue sailing with empty stomach.

After a little more than a quarter of an hour they both finished breakfast, and helped their captor to pick up the table.

- You can go to the bathroom if you need it, I'll take care of washing everything.

Actually I did not have very urgent needs to go, but intuiting that if I did not end up tied, I choose to take the word to George.

- Thanks I appreciate it.

- Do not be too long in the now, in barely half an hour you can see those coves that I promised you. And you would not forgive yourself not seeing them at this time!

- I'll hurry, I promise.

I stretch to the maximum the time to reach those coves making time in the bathroom, until I hear him call from the deck to hurry to leave. He reluctantly climbed on deck to be expected to be tied instantly again, although to his surprise he did not see the slightest intention of his captor to do so.

- Those are the coves, at this time the sunlight combined with the rocks of them produce a light show worth seeing. - He said stopping the boat.

Even fearing that he would pull the strings at any time, he sat on the edge of the deck to watch the show, they stayed there for about ten minutes until the sun rose and stopped direct lighting the rocks.

-It has been an impressive spectacle of colors George, now I suppose that it will be eager to tie me again.

He got up from the seat and turned his back on her, offering her arms together in the back.

- Right now I was not going to tie you young lady, I was going to grant you a couple of hours of rest. I'll do it when we get to the house on the island, you need to rest your body a bit. "He told her that he was turning her around.

That news created contradictory feelings, since on the one hand it made him happy and on the other it forced him to have to interact with George in a way that was complicated. Although his strategy of being friendly with him was in order to obtain more periods of freedom, now that he seemed to enjoy those achievements, he was not comfortable with George in his company without having to be tied up. Her sister Judith may have been able to deal with this type of situation, but as in the previous occasion in the shelter, it was easier for her to interact as little as possible with someone as special as him. Now I would have preferred to be tied and able to be gagged, rather than deal with such conversations with their captor.

- I appreciate the detail, no doubt it will go well to my joints this rest of the ropes .- she replied politely.

To his relief, he returned to the helm, while explaining to the girl the wonders that he would find on that island and each time he feared that trip to the house where he should interact with him for about half an hour.

- Could I ask you a favor, George? .- She asked doubtful.

- Of course !, and if this in my hand consider it done.- I answer the.

Sarah swallowed, she was not entirely sure how she would react to his request and that made her nervous.

- Could you give me privacy in my hours of ropes rest? .- He asked arming himself of value.

- I thought you wanted to play with me at that time and that's why I was willing to extend them. - I repeat.

- Change I would like to enjoy some in privacy if you do not mind, is there any problem ?.

There were a few seconds of silence that were eternal, and in the end his captor answered him.

- Not Sarah at all! I may also prefer to spend part of those moments enjoying my affairs. Deep down I only want to tie you up and gag you, in those hours of rest you lose interest for me. It's something that also pleases me, young lady.

Sarah sighed with relief at the response from the man, who seemed to like the proposal a little on his part.

He saw the dock and his heart accelerated at the thought of reaching the destination, retreating on the yacht as they approached the shore. George did not notice such a reaction until he stopped the engines and turned to her.

- What's wrong with you, Sarah? - I ask when I see her in the quivering stern.

With a determination that I did not know where I came from, he gathered his courage and approached him by picking up the rolls of rope he had over the controls by handing them over.

- You'll have to tie me up and gag me, it'll be the only way I can get out of the ship.

George caught them in surprise at such a reaction from the girl, who had turned around with her arms clasped behind her back.

- If it is the only way to get you out of the boat, so be it small.

A few minutes later he had the harness on his chest and his arms tied behind his back, as well as a gag between his teeth.

- What do you think if you pretend that that gag, effectively prevents you from articulating any word ?, I like that type of gag and I prefer not to use another to achieve that purpose .- Suggested his captor.

- mmmppphhhhmmm.- She moaned, while nodding.

- Great, now let's go to the house before it's time to eat.

With some resistance on their part they disembarked and were mounted in a vehicle that was in a closed garage and protected from the elements.

- You will have a great time on this island young lady, you will be surprised by the luxuries of the house to which we are going. - He said putting his hand on his shoulder.

- mmmppphhhhppmmm.- I protest her before such affirmation.

- When you see the house, you will not feel the same.

Her captor started the vehicle on a dirt road somewhat neglected by lack of maintenance, while she concentrated on how she could get out of this situation without spending ten days with that madman.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 13-THE DETERMINATION OF JUDITH
Judith noticed how the vehicle stopped after a few hours of travel and the doors opened again showing her captor with the mask on, he helped her to sit on the edge of the van removing the gag right away.

- I hope the trip has served to clarify the ideas, young lady! I remind you that whoever called me and agreed with the deal was you.

- I regret what happened in the shopping center, I get an irrational fear when I see the van and I get scared.- she answered.

- So, we continue with the deal or have you repented?

- I'm not going to leave my sister at the mercy of that crazy man, is he still willing? - she asked.

- From this point on, if I do not accept a resignation from you, you should comply with the treatment whether you liked it or not. Any objection to this condition ?.

- I do not think it would happen again, but in that case you would continue to fulfill your part of the deal ?.

-Of course, we agreed that previously.

"In that case, for my part I'll try to contain myself the next time I get into a similar panic attack.

- In that case, I will proceed to bandage your eyes to take you to the vehicle in which we will travel and for your safety you should not see, I will not gag you on this journey and if you panic again I will terminate the deal on my part. No matter what you can argue me!

Without further delay I put a blindfold on her eyes that left her in the most complete darkness, then I noticed how she untied her legs and helped her to her feet.

- Even if you shouted now, nobody would hear you on this site. So if you panic again, you could not cause me problems.

Judith did not respond to him this time and showed her confidence by letting him take him inside some space, as he could sense when he heard a door open and closed.

- I guess it will not be nice to have that bandage in my eyes, besides I do not like too much to use bandages in my captives.

When she became accustomed to the light again, she saw that she was in a large caravan and judging by her appearance of luxury, although if she had had to pay attention to a detail to identify it later, it would have been impossible to see nothing that would stand out from the others. of its kind.

- A great vehicle that you have here, it shows that your business is doing well.- I observe her.

- There is no shortage of criminals who kidnap the wives and daughters of millionaires, and my fees are not cheap to say ..., although I do my job and I get rid of the criminals in many ways if requested by the client without leaving any trace . And I do not waste money on absurd things, which allows me to buy these luxuries from time to time.

- You also had thought to do that with George? .- Judith asked.

- The same should not ..., at the end of the day it is still an element that could provide me with new jobs in the future. Although it's your reward for having presented you with the dress I asked you for.

- It was not what we agreed yesterday? .- asked surprised.

- Nothing prevented you from presenting yourself dressed in another way, in that case I would have eliminated that prize without hesitating young lady.

- Would not you think about killing him? I would not like to be an accomplice to a murder. - I ask immediately.

- It would have been the simplest thing, although in your case I will take care of it in a very different way. I did not want you to carry that in your consciousness, now it's time to leave and before I would like to tie you better than you are now.

- You have done a good job with my current ties, although if you want to do otherwise I will not oppose at all. I am in your hands, while our deal lasts. - She answered.

Quickly I untie her and let her go to the bathroom before re-tying her again, when she left she put her arms together on her back and after tying them, she continued with the rest of the rope wrapping her breasts both above and below, fixing her arms tightly To the back.

- Are the cords too tight? - I ask when turning it after knotting the last knot in its back.

- That I can not deny, although they do not cut my blood circulation and except for their discomfort when they immobilize me they do not bother me. - She answered struggling a little with them.

- I'm surprised at the natural way you take this situation, young lady.

- I was before as you will know in similar situations, and if you comply with their treatment while avoiding us from possible similar situations with George in the future ..., I am worth the current sacrifice with you.- She explained.

- In part it's bad for me to have you tied up and gagged, but we made a deal and this is your part.

Before taking her to a bed in the back of the caravan, she took several photos that, despite having the detail of asking her permission, could not have been denied at all. On the bed after sitting, I tie her legs by the ankles, in the thighs under the dress, as well as above and below the knees.

- Now open your mouth, do not worry it's clean. - I ordered him while folding a small handkerchief that he put in his mouth.

With another larger one he kept it inside by gagging it with the bent cylinder and introducing it between the teeth to later tie it behind his head with force. After the tumbo and photographed in different positions with shoes and without them, when he finished he kept the phone in his pocket and before leaving he put a ring on one of his fingers.

-I do not think that you need in these three hours, but if it were the case that you need me for anything ..., agitalo and issue a signal that I will receive in a receiver that I have next to the steering wheel.

She was glad that he left her alone, even though at all times he was educated with her, it made him uncomfortable to remain helpless by her side when he was aware of how much he liked to see her in that situation. After testing his bonds for several minutes, he checked the effectiveness of them and that he would not be able to let go by himself, and even if he could do nothing, he would depend on his dealings with the man to save his sister and he did not want to disappoint him by doing it. it was possible.

I notice how the vehicle started up and they started off to save their sister, and that pleased her despite her current state of helplessness to which the ropes were reduced.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic