Emily Packed Gagged in Sleeping Bags!! (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Emily Packed Gagged in Sleeping Bags!! (M/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Here's a short story I made with pics to go with it for DA
Tell me if you like it and what can do to improve, I not that great at writing stories lol :)
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -786396132

She was mercurially, brutally kidnapped off the streets on her way home from school, she was 18 years old, the cute adorable, innocent Emily has been stalked by the sleeping bag torturer! He clamps her mouth shout with his rough strong hand
"MMMmffpph" "what are doing you to me" she whimpers has his hand covers all her useless words, next he pins her arms to her sides tightly and begins tying tight taut ropes around her hands and arms really straining her petite limbs, her entire arms are covered in ropes!
Next the manic stuffs her in the trunk of his car as the door slams down a last scream of "Helllppp!!!" muffled as the he drives away!
She dragged to the basement of the nasty kidnapper how has 3 large puffy sleeping bags laid out for her but first he must gag this bitch hard!
"No please stop, Please please MMpppfffffmmmfff!!!" her last words for the night or maybe ever! As he tightly plugged her big mouth with a 4 pack of sweaty panties, all taped together in a big ball, he had stolen them from her house, scared and teary eyed she grunted and MMMPPPFFFed into the foul panties, it was humiliating her and disgusting just what he wanted to she her big wide eyes totally in fear and terror but she was in for a whole lot more torture! "Tell me sweetie, Have you ever been rolled up like a burrito?"
"NNNMMPPFFFF mmpppfffmmffppp HHHeeppfffmmm"
She pleads and fights him as he struggles with her, loving every second of it, a huge flat sleeping bag was laid out and he was rolling her up tightly in the bag, making it taut, smooth and constricting soon she was completely mummified and resembled a big fat worm like cocoon of down coating!
"Now bitch are you going to fight me more or do you want to be a mummified slave?"
"MMMPPPFFFF??!!"
She was hot, crying and horrified no one knew where she was and she is bound up and wrapped up, totally at the mercy of this sadistic monster!
He uses a dozen thick straps to bind and tighten up the cocoon as he was not satisfied with just rolling her up, she was now red from the blood be cut off and the hot of the basement, you see this is ultimate method of torture extreme heat and to watch the victim struggle and succumb to hydration!
The kidnapper shows her her next layer, an enormous green mummy sleeping bag! She wriggles from side to side and had loudly muffles for HELP! and STOP! but the her torture most continue! He forcefully pulls the bag over her already well mummified and bound body creating an extra tight restricting feeling she fights in, the bag is like a huge worm gobbling her up and the puffy down interior squeezes her, but she wouldn't really know the true level of tightness and helplessness to come next! The monster takes a large container out packed with ropes, all for her! She writhes and screams and tries to scooch away but he pulls her up to her feet to wrap and coil the ropes up and down the entire length of the giant sleeping bag cocoon further encasing her in another cocoon of ropes! She is compressed and compacted inescapable mummified in two sleeping bags and two layers of belts and ropes she was beside her self and really thought this would be the end for her, the kidnapper clamps her mouth and hood tightly pulling the drawl string and cutting off her air, furiously she stomps her feet and struggles trying to hop away but it's all just to exhaust her for his final stage of torment!
He reveals 6 rolls of duct tape and 3 rolls of clingfilm! "Oh missy your not ready for this, I almost feel bad for having to wrap you in all this, ha!"
"NNNMMMPPFF NNNPPPMMMFF MMMMNNNNPPFFF!!!" her eyes got wider and wider as he began the long process of tightly wrapping her up over and over again covering the bag till total encasement, it was white as a sheet from the three rolls of film and the cocoon was almost as wide as a bed! Next the entire length of 6 full rolls of duct tape sealing way the wrappings and her entire head! He went from her hooded face to her toes and back again over 4 times! Now a completely massively mummified helpless girl lying in front of him, he bask in the glory off watching her bugling eyes pleading and screaming out in total horror as she was torching and burning up in the mega cocoon that could never be unraveled, she would never escape and never be found!!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

So no replies? I thought maybe someone on here might have enjoyed this little story
I know there's mistakes but there miner
What about the pics or maybe my other stories?
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

still hoping some of you Damsel in distress fans give this story a read I like it alot despite it being kind of short :)
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to read the next part
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

well thats all for this one but I have some other good stories you might like ;) maybe I'll come back to this one
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Good story!

However, again, I'd like to suggest spacing paragraphs. It makes it so much easier to read!

You can always use the edit feature when you have time to insert the spaces.

Your story is short, which I think is a plus. I'm guessing the lack of spaces is why you haven't gotten a lot of replies. It's not due to the story, it's pretty good!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

:) Cool thanks I might try to add them later then
hope more people will reply and give my stories a shot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic