Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules (M/f) chapt 1-17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 15

I awoke in the morning with the oddest sensation. I felt better than I had in years, but something was different …

Stretching and yawning, I looked over, and with shock realized I wasn’t alone! Oh yes, it’s all coming back to me. Nurse Honeyfield ...

Nurse Honeyfield had awakened and was looking at me with those big beautiful eyes.

“Good morning, Miss Honeyfield! What a glorious morning it is!”

Miss Honeyfield was unable to return my robust greeting. Her tight gag, or to be more precise, her tight gags, prevented nary a sound from escaping her luscious lips.

INTERRUPTION

I must here interrupt my reminiscences of that beautiful morning. Some of my more sensitive readers are no doubt in a tizzy, preparing to alert the moderators of this forum that this memoir must forthwith be removed from “stories for everyone” and placed in “stories for adults.” After all, it is now obvious that Nurse Honeyfield and I spent the night together – in the same bed.

I hasten to assure my dear readers that absolutely nothing indecorous occurred betwixt Miss Honeyfield and myself. We were not joined in holy matrimony (she is, after all, MISS Honeyfield), so there are certain "activities" that must not be allowed to occur. My excellently honed sense of honor and decorum ensured that nothing occurred that would titillate my more dirty-minded readers. Nurse Honeyfield and I had slept together only in the most literal use of the phrase.

I am nothing if not chivalrous, and Miss Honeyfield awakened in the same state in which she had arrived the evening before: chaste and pure as the driven snow.

The only improper things done to Nurse Honeyfield that night that might raise eyebrows among the easily scandalized were actions committed in my own dreams and over-active imagination. I will atone for those lascivious thoughts the next time I’m in the confessional.

END OF INTERRUPTION - back to the regularly scheduled story

Where was I? Oh yes, I had greeted Nurse Honeyfield but heard no response, even though she was obviously awake. Perhaps, though, I should step back and relate to you the occurrences of the day before before I go further in my tale. You may be wondering how the school nurse happened to be in my bed on a fine Saturday morning. You're probably wondering about the triple-gag too.

Oh, very well.

It had been a fairly uneventful Friday when I headed back to the Headmaster's Cottage to enjoy my pipe and a sip or two of Cognac while listening to some Vivaldi.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really would like to know how Nurse Honeyfield ended tied up in the headmasters bed - this interlude was very good. You gave us some morsels of information, but just enough to keep imagination spinning 😁
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I can’t believe I didn’t see and read this story earlier, so much fun and so enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your ideas here for us all to see, and with so many rules to be broken, I imagine the punishments can continue for quiet some time to come........

Thanks again, Bandit666
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

I used to kind of hate the headmaster character because of how brutal he is, but now I see your intentions to make him so ridiculous that he becomes a caricature. Great story! Also, where did you get your profile pic, if you don't mind me asking?
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Great story
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I really would like to know how Nurse Honeyfield ended tied up in the headmasters bed - this interlude was very good. You gave us some morsels of information, but just enough to keep imagination spinning 😁
Thanks Caesar73! I hope you like the next chapter.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Bandit666 wrote: 4 years ago I can’t believe I didn’t see and read this story earlier, so much fun and so enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your ideas here for us all to see, and with so many rules to be broken, I imagine the punishments can continue for quiet some time to come........

Thanks again, Bandit666
Thanks Bandit666! I'm glad you like it so far. There are indeed so many rules, it's hard for those girls not to break them!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago I used to kind of hate the headmaster character because of how brutal he is, but now I see your intentions to make him so ridiculous that he becomes a caricature. Great story! Also, where did you get your profile pic, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks, Sportsfan! Caricature is a good word for it. I wanted him to be a little over-the-top. He does occasionally display a kinder, gentler side, but he certainly likes to keep order at his school! :D

The profile pic was something I saved a long time ago, but I'm not sure where it came from. Maybe from the since discontinued simplytied.com site? They had great stuff, with lots of opaque tights, which as you know is my favorite!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

sagitarium wrote: 4 years agoGreat story
Thanks Sagitarium! I like your profile picture. I think we have similar interests!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I think so too 😉
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago I really would like to know how Nurse Honeyfield ended tied up in the headmasters bed - this interlude was very good. You gave us some morsels of information, but just enough to keep imagination spinning 😁
Thanks Caesar73! I hope you like the next chapter.
My Trust in you is absolute:)
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago
Sportsfan wrote: 4 years ago I used to kind of hate the headmaster character because of how brutal he is, but now I see your intentions to make him so ridiculous that he becomes a caricature. Great story! Also, where did you get your profile pic, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks, Sportsfan! Caricature is a good word for it. I wanted him to be a little over-the-top. He does occasionally display a kinder, gentler side, but he certainly likes to keep order at his school! :D

The profile pic was something I saved a long time ago, but I'm not sure where it came from. Maybe from the since discontinued simplytied.com site? They had great stuff, with lots of opaque tights, which as you know is my favorite!
Same here for sure.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

simplytied.com? Yeah, they had great stuff, one of my favourite sites in these days long ago
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 16

I had just settled into my recliner and was reaching for my pipe to fill it when there was a knock at my door. What fresh hell is this? Are my toils as headmaster never done? Do I not get one moment’s peace?

“What is it now?” I grumbled as I opened the front door. “Oh, Nurse Honeyfield! Don’t tell me the plague has broken out at our school!”

“Oh, no, Headmaster. Nothing like that. I just thought you would like to know that Adelaide Blywistle has recovered nicely from her tickle trauma, and the girl in the infirmary with the flu is almost well enough to leave …”

“Yes, yes, couldn’t this have been put in your weekly report? Must my precious moments of solitude be interrupted in this unusual manner? If there’s nothing else …”

“Well, yes, … there is one more thing …”

“Spit it out, nurse. I don’t intend on dying of suspense.”

“Well …” she said, looking down at the ground. “You’re the undisputed maestro of tying up timid schoolgirls.” She looked up at me coyly. “I was wondering how you would fare against a woman.”

I looked at her in surprise. She batted her eyelashes.

Jaw drops … sweat beads on my forehead in spite of the cold air …

“How delightful of you to stop by! Do come in, Miss Honeyfield! Mind the threshold – it’s a bit uneven.”

“Don’t we need to go to your office first to get some of your disciplinary restraints?”

“No need for that. I have some here. Rope, at least, in prodigious quantities.”

“Oh Headmaster!” she said with another coy smile. “You’re full of surprises. I must not be the first naughty school employee to drop by for a little ‘after school detention’?”

“Miss Honeyfield, please! No, I simply believe in being prepared. Why just a couple of months ago, one of our more recalcitrant students decided to disturb my evening hours by repeatedly ringing my doorbell and running away. I finally caught her, and because of my remarkable foresight with stocking my residence with rope …”

“Yes, I imagine you were able to enjoy peace and quiet after she was securely bound and gagged.”

“Yes, quite. She was unable to ring my doorbell or run away for quite some time. She was a model student after that. My methods are effective. Now, let me take your coat. Please leave your shoes just inside the door there. There’s no telling what kind of germs your shoes have picked up in the infirmary.”

Clover Honeyfield was still in her nurse’s uniform. Starched white cap, short dress (very short), white opaque pantyhose … small hand clutching my arm for balance as she pulls off one shoe and then the other … hand lingering on my arm even after she was back on both feet … beautiful hair cascading down her neck … that intoxicating perfume … those gorgeous eyes looking up at me … oh … oh

“I’m all yours, Headmaster.”

“What?”

“I’m all yours. Give it your best shot.”

“Oh, yes! Stay right there. I’ll be back.”

I returned from my closet with a duffel bag. Clover smiled sweetly as I pulled out the first of many coils of rope.

“I must warn you, Headmaster. Of all the restraints my brothers placed me in, rope was the one I was able to escape from the fastest.”

“Then you have nothing to fear. I may, however, use more rope than your brothers probably used. That’s not unfair of me, is it?”

“Certainly not! Use as much rope as you desire. Quantity makes no difference. I don’t want you to think I escaped because you didn’t use a sufficient amount of rope. Oh, would you mind if I remove my uniform? I like to keep it as pristine as possible.”

My mouth dropped open. After regaining my composure, I replied, “Only if you are wearing proper undergarments, Miss Honeyfield. We must maintain propriety.”

“Well, let’s see, if I remove the uniform, I would be wearing a bra, panties, and a pair of tights. Would that be sufficient? I would prefer to leave my tights on, if you don’t mind. My legs and feet tend to get cold.”

Oh … oh … oh … must remember to breathe …

“That sounds fine.”

“Great! May I use your restroom before we start?”

“Certainly. It’s right through there.”

She winked at me and closed the door. A few minutes later, she came out.

Oh … oh … oh … She had removed her uniform after using the restroom. The sight of Nurse Honeyfield, standing there, so beautiful, stripped down to bra, panties, and tights … she pulled off her starched nurse’s cap and placed it on my bookshelf, shaking her head slightly, tossing her now unencumbered hair.

She’s soooooo beautiful … the room is spinning … what is happening … oblivion …

“Headmaster? Headmaster! Are you alive?”

I awoke to find myself on my back on the floor. Nurse Honeyfield was alternately yelling at me and giving me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

“What mmmmmm happened mmmmmm?” I managed to say while Miss Honeyfield’s lips were pressed against mine.

“Oh thank heavens, Headmaster! You passed out! Are you alright? Maybe we should reschedule this for another time …”

“No! I’m fine,” I said, standing up with her help. “I was momentarily overcome. Are you ready?”

“Yes! You know, I’m kind of cold though. I would kill for a long-sleeve t-shirt. Would you happen to have one that might fit me?”

No, this won’t do. Covering Miss Honeyfield in an oversized shirt was not an appealing idea.

“I have something even better. I’ll be back.

I returned with another duffel bag.

“Whenever one of our students throws away a pair of tights because of a snag or hole, Mr. Crabstappel, the head custodian, always saves them for me when emptying the trash. I have them laundered and I keep them.”

“Whatever for?”

“They make excellent gags and blindfolds, and they even come in handy for binding wrists and ankles. Not as good as rope, mind you, but they do in a pinch.”

“I admire your efforts to recycle, but I fail to see how this helps me. I was wondering if you had a long-sleeve t-shirt.”

I pulled out a pair of black tights that must have belonged to one of our taller students. I cut a hole from the crotch with a pair of scissors.

“You’ll see. Hold out your hands.”

She did, and I slipped each of her arms into one leg of the tights. I continued to pull the tights up and over her head. Her head popped out through the hole in the crotch, and I continued to pull the waistband down her back as far as it would go.

“Oh, I see!” she said excitedly as she rubbed her hands up and down each opposite arm. “You’re right, this will serve me nicely! I like this even better!”

“The only drawback is that your hands are covered by the feet of the tights, and your fingers are slightly hampered in their movements. It may make it harder to escape your bonds.”

She scoffed. “A little bit of nylon-spandex blend isn’t going to stop me! See, it stretches!” she said as she wiggled her fingers. “This will also keep my hands warm. I love it!”

“Excellent! Now if you’ll be so kind as to turn around and put your hands behind you.”

She let out a little squeak of excitement and turned her back to me. I placed her hands together, palm to palm, took the first 12-foot length of rope, and began to bind her wrists together.

“You know,” she said, looking back at me. “This is the second time I’ve been tied up by a headmaster of a school. You probably won’t have any more success at keeping me bound than he did.”

“Oh really? Were you a student at the time? Were you being punished for an infraction of the rules?”

“I was a student, but I wasn't being punished. Our school didn't have as many rules as this one. Anyway, I had been so successful at escaping my brothers’ attempts to tie me up, that I signed up for our school’s talent show. As an escape artist. I billed myself as ‘Houdini’s Daughter’.”

“I’m afraid that’s quite impossible,” I told her. “Houdini had no children. Even if he did, wouldn’t it have been more accurate, in light of your age, to bill yourself as ‘Houdini’s Great-Great-Grand Daughter’?”

“Oh Headmaster! I was taking creative license!”

“Oh, of course. Please continue.”

“Well, I came out onstage, kind of dressed like this, actually, although it was a sparkly white leotard and pink tights. I asked for volunteers to tie me up, and the headmaster and several of the male members of the faculty fairly leaped onto the stage. I had never seen them move so fast!”

“Oh, I can imagine,” I said while cinching the wrist rope and making a secure knot. I took another rope and began to tie her elbows together. “You implied that you were successful in escaping?”

“Oh yes! I have NEVER failed to escape from any bonds. It’s funny, for the rest of the school year, actually until I graduated the following year, the male faculty members were always so nice. They were constantly asking if I wanted to be tied up for practice. They were so enthusiastic about helping me prepare for the next talent show.”

“I’ll bet they were,” I said while cinching and knotting her elbow rope.

“Hey, you are good at this,” she said. “I can already tell that you’re intending to make me work hard for this escape!”

I smiled as I reached for more rope. It pays to be prepared. I had one duffel bag full of rope, and another full of tights.

To be continued ...
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

What's kind of Twilight Zonish about this is after an unusual period of warm weather, it's getting cold again....and just before I started rereading this, I pulled out a pair of tights for tomorrow....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like that headmaster :) I like the dialogues between the two of them!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very funny and clever!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago Very funny and clever!
Indeed - and I wonder what the headmaster will do to challenge Nurse Honeyfields escape skills :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Waiting is so hard ... :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago What's kind of Twilight Zonish about this is after an unusual period of warm weather, it's getting cold again....and just before I started rereading this, I pulled out a pair of tights for tomorrow....
After you put on tights the next day, I hope you didn't break any rules while in the presence of a slightly insane headmaster. :lol:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Waiting is so hard ... :)
I should have the next chapter posted within the next few hours. Thanks Caesar73!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 17

More rope went around her upper body, keeping her arms snug against her back. Rope above and below her breasts accentuated her, shall we say, “upper assets.” A belt of rope was tied snuggly around her waist. Another rope was tied to the rope belt in front of her. I brought the end of the rope between her legs, pulled it tight (eliciting from her a moan of either surprise or excitement, perhaps both) and tied it the end to her wrist rope. Her hands were now held in place – she couldn’t move them more than a fraction of an inch from side to side. Pulling her wrists backward was similarly impossible, and any attempt to do so would only pull on the already tight crotch rope.

Now for those gorgeous legs. I helped her sit on the couch. I sat beside her and lay her legs across my lap. As you may recall, she had removed her skirt, so I had a very nice view of her lovely nylon-covered legs in all their glory. Within minutes, her legs were securely bound together tightly by ropes around her ankles and knees.

“Oh, Headmaster! What a wonderful job you did on me! I almost feel guilty that all your hard work will be for naught, though, when I wiggle out of all these ropes.” For emphasis, she wiggled as much as her ropes allowed, but it wasn’t much at all. I admired her bravado, but I seriously doubted she would be able to free herself.

“Thank you my dear. Now, I’ve had a rather long day, so if you don’t mind, I’ll head to bed. I’ll bring you a blanket to keep you warm while you attempt to escape your bonds. Once you’ve freed yourself, just leave the ropes and I’ll tidy up in the morning.”

“Oh, Headmaster! Please don’t leave me on this couch. I would feel so much more comfortable in your bed. I’m sure there is room enough for both of us. I promise to behave myself! I’ll struggle quietly and escape while you’re asleep. I’ll do my best not to wake you!”

“Oh … yes, you’re absolutely correct. Where are my manners? Of course my bed would be more comfortable than the couch.” I picked up the thoroughly trussed up school nurse and carried her into my bedroom. I stood her up near the bed so she could lean against the wall and she giggled when I admonished her not to topple over. I pulled down the bedspread, blanket, and top sheet, and went to the closet to retrieve an extra pillow. The bed was now ready for my pretty house guest, so I picked her up and placed her on the bed. After grabbing one more rope, Miss Honeyfield soon found herself victim to a rather strict hogtie. The final rope was tied from her ankle rope to her elbow rope, holding her legs in a folded position. Of course, I made sure no knots were within reach of my lovely employee’s fingers.

“Gosh, Headmaster! You seem determined to make my escape as difficult as possible! I can barely move. This is going to be my greatest escape challenge ever.”

“Do you regret stopping by, my dear?”

“My only regret is that I won’t be here to see the look on your face when you wake up tomorrow and find me gone, with nothing but a pile of rope on the floor as a reminder that I was ever here.”

“I admire your optimism,” I told her as I rolled her onto her side and covered her with the sheet and blanket, tucking her in as if she were a child. “But let’s face facts. Your arms are practically welded together behind your back from wrists to elbows. Your arms are further immobilized against your back with additional ropes encircling your torso. Your wrists are anchored to your waist rope. Your legs are tightly bound together at your ankles and knees, and then bent at the knee with a very intense hogtie. No knots are anywhere close to your fingers, and even if they were, your fingers are hampered by the tights that encase your arms and hands. No, I think you have no choice now but to concede defeat. If you do so, I will set my alarm for one hour so that I can untie you. Spending an hour helplessly bound like this will be the humbling experience you so obviously need.”

She laughed. “Concede defeat? Never!”

“Very well. Just remember that I offered.”

I removed a used but clean pair of tights from my stash and proceeded to tie it over her eyes. “I’m sorry I had to blindfold you, my dear, but I’m going to strip down to my skivvies for bed. I can’t have you seeing your employer in such a state.”

“Hey, no fair! You saw me in my underwear!”

I chuckled at her ability to find levity despite her utter helplessness and discomfort.

I turned off the light and climbed into bed.

“Goodnight, Miss Honeyfield. I hope you sleep well.”

“Um, Headmaster?”

“Yes?”

“I’m a little bit cold.”

“Oh, I can turn up the thermostat.”

“No, please, that’s not necessary. I was hoping you could hold me? Our shared body heat should suffice without increasing your heating bill.”

“You’re so practical and thrifty, Nurse Honeyfield,” I said as I held her in my arms. Her tights-encased arms felt so soft and smooth. Her head, practically the only part of her body she could move, nestled against my cheek. Her hair smelled so delightful! A clap of thunder boomed, and a heavy rain began to fall.

“Oh no, Headmaster!” she said. “Such a rain! After I free myself, do you mind if I stay here tonight instead of going home?”

“I insist on it, my dear. I can’t have you catching a cold in the rain!” I didn’t feel like it was the moment to remind her again that her bonds were utterly inescapable. She would realize it soon enough.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nurse Honyfield is a beautiful character! I guess, singe the headmaster will need a goodnights sleep - some gagging will be in order soon 😁
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is a fun story :lol:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I didn’t feel like it was the moment to remind her again that her bonds were utterly inescapable. She would realize it soon enough.

However well tied, trying to escape is half the fun :-)
Great story, thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic