Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules (M/f) chapt 1-17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago Only tights and leotard ... hmmmm ... I LOVE that idea, Plueschbabycd! That sounds like the kind of outfit the girls should be required to wear for their physical education class. I'm sure there must be a rule or two that can be broken during PE class that might require the Headmaster's style of detention. 8-)
One rule could be "that students have bring out the best of themself." Now is it on teacher or Headmaster interpert what this mean in this case. A other rule could "she have not fool teacher or classmate". What reply on any class. In frist case get as punishment extra gymnastics. If headmaster or teacher could blindfold her that she self can check if she get better or not
really. Even if exercise help to inprove. Because the punishment could only serve the pleasure of headmaster. :D
In second cast could a blindfold help that she can't fool any more. :twisted:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 5

Dear Headmaster S. Taskmaster,

Please stop by the library at your earliest convenience. A shocking travesty must be brought to your attention. Our beloved school is on the brink of anarchy. Something MUST be done before it is too late.

Warm regards,
Miss Hypatia Bilgewater
Assistant Librarian
Despair Boarding School for Girls

**************************************************************************************************************************

“Miss Bilgewater, you asked me to come … MISS BILGEWATER!” The ancient Miss Bilgewater, assistant librarian, was dozing at the circulation desk. Perhaps she was dead - sometimes it was hard to tell. Just my luck for her to die before I found out what the emergency was. I pounded on the desk. She woke with a start.

“You asked me to come, Miss Bilgewater? From the urgent tone of your email, I was expecting to see a dozen intoxicated students climbing bookshelves and screaming like banshees. Instead, I arrive to find the library as it should be - quiet as a tomb. Did you summon me here for no reason?” (Speaking of tombs made me wonder how soon the ancient Miss Bilgewater would be placed in hers).

“Headmaster, you must see this,” she said, slamming an antique book upon the table. After she coughed from the dust that arose from the mildewing pages, she brushed away the cobwebs and opened it to the last page.
“See here, Headmaster. The last entry is for Hermione Tiffle. She returned a book to the library on January 14, 1903.”

“And? How does this concern me?” I asked. Surely it was time for Miss Bilgewater to begin her forced retirement. Obviously, her mind was gone.

“The due date for that book was January 13, 1903! It was overdue! She was sent to visit Old Edgar as a result, but due to the unfortunate incident …”

“Yes, Miss Bilgewater. I’m familiar with the history of this library. Why are you bringing this up now? Were you on duty at the circulation desk when Hermione Tiffle returned the overdue book?”

“No, I … Oh, Headmaster! You made a joke!” the old crone cackled. “Perhaps I’m a bit long in the tooth, but I’m not THAT old!”

“Time is precious, Miss Bilgewater, and you’re wasting mine. How does this constitute an emergency now?”

“One hundred sixteen years!” she said triumphantly. “We haven’t had an overdue book violation in over 116 years! Not since Hermione Tiffle, rest her soul, served as an example of what happens to procrastinators. That record stood - until last week!” lamented Miss Bilgewater, on the brink of tears.

“Why was I not informed of this? What is the name of this recalcitrant student?” I demanded.

“Oh, my memory is not what it once was,” the decrepit Miss Bilgewater mumbled, consulting the records on the computer. “Ah, here it is. Adelaide Blywistle. Oh yes, there’s more bad news. She didn’t have an overdue book, she had TWO overdue books! Two overdue books by a single student hasn’t happened since 1887, when … oh dear, Headmaster? Headmaster? Are you ill? Do you need to sit down?”

Adelaide Blywistle! I had believed until now that I had cured her of her rebellious ways. How she had deceived me with her beauty and her innocent demeanor! I counted back the days. No! At the very time I was removing her ankle shackles last week and showing an uncharacteristic bit of tenderness by warming up her cold little feet, she was hiding this dark secret. That duplicitous little she-devil. She thought she could get away with this, did she? She very nearly did, if not for Miss Bilgewater.

“Headmaster? Are you having a stroke? Should I call for an ambulance?”

“No, thank you Miss Bilgewater. I’m fine. Thank you for bringing this heinous incident to my attention.”

“Certainly, sir. Miss Blywistle customarily spends time in the library reading after school. Should I send that miscreant to your office when I next see her?”

“Yes, that would be … no, on second thought, I think I prefer speaking with her here in the library,” I replied. “Please let me know when she arrives. Oh, and would you mind if I borrow the key to the Historical Artifacts Room?”

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

How...dare...she!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago How...dare...she!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's been very, very naughty. I hope the Headmaster can put a stop to all the scandalous behavior.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Interesting story, although I would prefer that strings be used instead of strings. Even so, your story is well structured.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Amm1973es wrote: 5 years ago Interesting story, although I would prefer that strings be used instead of strings. Even so, your story is well structured.
Thanks for liking my story! I'm not sure what you mean by 'strings instead of strings'.

If you like rope, stay tuned for the next chapter!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 6

I returned to my office and packed my briefcase with some “supplies” I would need later. After school hours ended, I received a call from Miss Bilgewater.

“The rule-breaking student is here, Headmaster.”

“Thank you, Miss Bilgewater. I’ll be right over.”

I strolled through the library, briefcase in hand, until I found Adelaide. She was sitting on a chair at one of the study tables reading a book. She had not yet seen me, so I had an opportunity to watch her. Of course, she was not wearing a skirt, since all of her skirts had been sent to the island for alteration. Fortunately for her, she had obeyed me and had not borrowed a skirt from anyone else. This gave me a better than usual view of her very shapely legs, encased in their opaque tights. Her legs were crossed, and the foot that dangled was engaged in some serious heel-popping. She repeatedly, unconsciously, would bend her toes causing her heel to pop in and out of her shoe. Occasionally she would let the shoe dangle from the very tips of her toes for a while, revealing almost her entire stocking foot. “Let the shoe fall completely off!” I kept wishing in my head. Having a massive obsession with girls’ tights, I found myself frequently “heel-pop hunting”, and the library was an excellent place to do so.

Oh, Adelaide. You look so pretty and innocent. I almost feel bad having to discipline you. No, I told myself – she must be disciplined. It’s for her own good. Don’t let that pretty face and cute smile distract me from what must be done.

“Miss Blywistle, how nice to run into you here!” I said.

“Oh, Headmaster! Hello! It’s nice to see you!” she said sweetly.

“Are you reading something substantial, or is it some of that mindless trash girls are so into now days?” I asked with a smile.

She held up her book. “It’s ‘Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, volume 2,” she replied.

“Excellent choice! I didn’t know you had an interest in history.”

“Yes, Headmaster! It’s my favorite subject.”

“Have you seen the Historical Artifacts Room in the library?”

“No, I wasn’t aware there was one,” she said.

“Then I simply must show it to you! Come with me, Miss Blywistle.”

“Thank you, sir. That is so nice of you. I don’t want to take up your time though.”

“Nonsense! It would be my pleasure. Come with me.”

I led her to the basement of the library, and then to the sub-basement. We went down a series of labyrinthine hallways and came to a metal door that looked very old.

“No wonder I’ve never been to the Historical Artifacts Room! It’s so hard to find!” she exclaimed. “Thank heavens you’re with me, Headmaster. I don’t think I could find my way back by myself.”

I smiled at her and took an ancient key from my pocket. I unlocked the door and pulled it open. The heavy door groaned. I turned on the light and she squealed in excitement as she looked around at the artifacts in the cases.

“Oh, sir, this is amazing! Thanks for bringing me here!” she said as she read the descriptions of each item. “Who would have thought our school would have such treasures!”

“And look at this one,” I said, pointing to a very old-looking, sturdy wooden chair that was bolted to the floor. “This is rumored to be the coronation chair of King Edgar III. There’s no way of proving that, but it is undoubtedly old. The students used to call this chair “Old Edgar.”

“That’s incredible!” she exclaimed. She looked at an old sign that was hanging on the wall just above the chair. “‘Overdue Book Detention Chair’?” she asked. “What does that mean?”

“Oh, a long time ago, even before Miss Bilgewater was born …,” I began. Adelaide giggled. “girls who turned in overdue books where strapped into this chair for a punishment. This particular punishment was discontinued in 1903. The headmaster at the time felt it was too severe, and he had all the leather straps removed and destroyed.”

“Thank heavens!” she said.

“The chair itself was almost destroyed too, but it was felt that it was too historic. Miss Blywistle, have you ever had an overdue book?”

She looked down at the floor. “Well, … yes, I’m sorry to say, I had two overdue books last week. I arrived at the library five minutes after it closed, so I put the books in the night book drop.”

“Miss Blywistle, I’m shocked!” I said, pretending that this was news to me.

“Oh, it’s alright, Headmaster. I came back the next day, promptly when the library opened, and paid my ten cent fine. I apologized profusely to the morning clerk.”

“Miss Blywistle, I hereby sentence you to the Overdue Book Detention Chair! Please take a seat. Don’t worry, my dear. As I said, the straps were removed more than a century ago.”

She giggled and sat down.

“How does it feel to know you’re the first girl to sit on Old Edgar since 1903?” I asked with a smile.

“Kind of fun!” she answered excitedly. "I feel like I'm part of history!"

“Please sit back, Miss Blywistle. I need your help. I’m going to hire a leather-smith to come refit Old Edgar with all new straps. Strictly as a historical restoration, of course. Could you place your arm on the armrest, so that I can mark with tape the location for the wrist strap?”

“Sure, Headmaster! I’m glad I can help.”

I took a roll of duct tape from my briefcase. Within seconds I had wound the tape several times around her wrist and the armrest.

“Oh, Headmaster, wait! I hate to point this out, but you should have moved my wrist away before you marked the location on the armrest with the tape. My wrist is stuck! I’m afraid you’re going to have to start all over. Don’t worry – everyone makes mistakes!”

“Oh my dear, so I have. How careless of me. I will rectify that, but while I have the tape handy, I will mark the future location of the other wrist strap. Place your other arm here, please.”

“Oh, Headmaster!” she said giggling. “You did it again! Oh well, no harm done. You’ll just have to start over.”

I looked down at the pretty girl on the old ugly chair.

“Headmaster? Headmaster? I’m going to need a little help here,” she said wiggling her wrists in a futile attempt to free them from the armrests.

I opened my briefcase, put the roll of duct tape inside, and pulled out a very, very generous amount of white rope.

“Headmaster … no … you’re going to tie me up?”

“I have to, my dear. Old Edgar doesn’t have any straps …”

To be continued ...
Last edited by iliketights 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago
Amm1973es wrote: 5 years ago Interesting story, although I would prefer that strings be used instead of strings. Even so, your story is well structured.
Thanks for liking my story! I'm not sure what you mean by 'strings instead of strings'.

If you like rope, stay tuned for the next chapter!
Obviously I was referring to rope, GT failures.
Another excellent continuation, being the director of that center is a luck.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Oh yes, I see. I too prefer ropes instead of chains, but she had to be able to go to class and take notes. There will be a lot of rope from now on. :)

Thanks for liking the last chapter. Headmaster is a lucky man to have a job like that. I wish I could be headmaster at a school like that!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

When do u think she’ll start being silenced?
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago When do u think she’ll start being silenced?
You better believe she's going to be silenced, and soon! It is a library, and we can't have too much noise. I'm sure the headmaster must have something in that briefcase to silence that beautiful little mouth of hers.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I surely hope he does!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

The Headmaster finds another heel-popper!
Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like this story very much! The general Idea is brillant! And the dialogues are so much fun to read! :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago heelpopping.jpg

It appears the headmaster and I have something in common. Always on the look out for heel popping and shoe dangling ;)
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

Adding a voice to the throng.

Enjoying thoroughly.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]volatiledesire[/mention]

Thanks so much! I hope the headmaster isn't going overboard with the discipline. She already paid the 10 cent fine. The Overdue Book Detention Chair may be a little much. I hope the headmaster changes his mind and lets her go.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TightsBound wrote: 5 years ago
iliketights wrote: 5 years ago heelpopping.jpg

It appears the headmaster and I have something in common. Always on the look out for heel popping and shoe dangling ;)
I have that in common with you and the headmaster too. :D
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

The headmaster talks about rules so much that the "Similar Topics" links that appear below this story are currently "The Rules", "Catalog Rules: Read Before Posting", and "TUG Safety, Rules, and Ethics." :lol:

It could be because of the title I chose for this story, but I prefer to blame the headmaster.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago The headmaster talks about rules so much that the "Similar Topics" links that appear below this story are currently "The Rules", "Catalog Rules: Read Before Posting", and "TUG Safety, Rules, and Ethics." :lol:

It could be because of the title I chose for this story, but I prefer to blame the headmaster.
:lol:
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 7

“No, please, Headmaster! I did pay the fine! Please take the tape off my wrists!”

“The fine is for not returning the books on time,” I said, unwinding one of the coils of rope and kneeling at her feet. “Spending time on Old Edgar is to help you remember not to repeat the same offense in the future.”

“I won’t, sir! I will never miss a due date again! I promise! I have learned my lesson! Please let me go!”

I pulled off her shoes and tossed them aside. “I believe I told you before, every time you break another rule, your punishment must increase. Is this the fourth rule you’ve broken in recent weeks, Miss Blywistle?”

“Yes, sir,” she said quietly as I placed her stocking feet in my lap and bound the rope around her ankles. She gave a little gasp as I cinched the rope firmly and tied a knot.

I began to bind more rope around her legs both above and below her knees. “Do you know why Old Edgar was retired as a punishment in 1903?”

She shook her head.

“Hermione Tiffle was strapped in this very chair for the same offense you committed, although she had returned only one book late. Your offense is twice as bad,” I said as I grabbed another piece of rope. At some point in the early nineteenth century, a fifth leg of the chair had been added, exactly halfway between the other two front legs. This fifth leg served no structural support purpose for the chair. It existed solely to provide a place to strap a student’s legs – one strap had been at the ankles the other just below the knees. The straps no longer existed, so I improvised with rope.

“Anyway, Miss Tiffle had been strapped securely to this chair and left to think about her error. Unfortunately for her, the librarian forgot all about poor Hermione – until the next day!”

Adelaide’s face totally drained of color. “She was strapped to this chair all night long?” she shuddered.

“Yes, poor unfortunate little Hermione. People still talk about it. The headmaster at the time was overly lenient and eliminated this punishment. An error I've corrected.”

“Did she die?”

“Well, eventually she did, because this happened 116 years ago. But Hermione survived her fifteen hours strapped to Old Edgar just fine. She lived to a ripe old age. But she was terrified of the dark for the rest of her life. She never failed to return her library books on time after that though, so this particular punishment served its purpose well. That’s why I have reinstated it.”

Adelaide still looked abnormally pale. “Please, Headmaster, you’re not going to leave me tied up all night long, like Hermione, are you?”

“Oh, certainly not! That would be cruelty instead of discipline.” I looked at Adelaide’s pretty legs. They were not only tied together securely at her ankles and above and below her knees, but her legs were now securely tied with more rope to the middle leg of the chair at her ankles and just below her knees. Her legs had been rendered absolutely motionless.

I stood up and picked up more rope. “No, Miss Blywistle, you need not fear that I will forget you until tomorrow. You will not share Hermione Tiffle’s fate. I think a mere two hours in the Overdue Book Detention Chair will be enough to make sure this offense will not be repeated."

Adelaide was obviously relieved that she would not be tied up all night, but she was still very distressed.

“Thank you, sir, for promising not to leave me here all night. But even two hours sounds extreme. Please, Headmaster, untie me. I will be good from now on.”

I began to secure her wrists to the chair’s armrests with rope. Her wrists had already been imprisoned by duct tape, but there was no harm in adding extra bonds. Better to be safe than sorry.

“Oh, you had two overdue books, not just one. I had almost forgotten. I’m going to have to double your time with Old Edgar. That brings your penalty to four hours.”

“Four hours! Oh, Headmaster, please! I can’t stay like this for four hours!”

“On the contrary, you can and you will. Have faith in yourself, Miss Blywistle,” I said as I began to bind her arms more securely to the armrests, this time near her elbows. Now her arms, as well as her legs, were utterly motionless.

Her upper body was next, and after some effort on my part, she was held against the chair’s back by rather more rope than was strictly necessary. She was now unable to move her torso at all in a sideways manner or to lean forward whatsoever.

Finally, I secured her upper legs to the seat of the chair with rope that went over and under the chair over her lap multiple times. Doing this was probably unnecessary, since her legs had already been immobilized against the middle leg of the chair, but I did it anyway just to enjoy administering to those gorgeous tights-encased legs. How glad I was that I had sent all her skirts to the island.

“Miss Blywistle, I still have more rope. Can you think of anywhere you would like me to apply more rope?”

She looked up at me sadly. “No sir.”

“Yes, perhaps you’re right. I was pretty thorough. What about the tightness, my dear? Do any of the ropes need to be tightened?

“Tightened? Oh no, sir. Every rope is very tight. I can’t move a muscle.”

“Excellent. I dare say this will keep you out of trouble for the time being. Well, I have a busy afternoon scheduled, so I’ll bid you farewell so you can contemplate your many rule violations.”

“Please, Headmaster, don’t leave me! I’m so frightened. It’s ever so scary down here!”

“Nonsense, Miss Blywistle! There’s nothing to be afraid of. You’re perfectly safe here. Don’t tell me you believe in the legend of the Ghost of the Executed Librarian! Oh, I almost forgot. This being a library, you must do your best to not make too much noise. I have something here that might assist you with that …”

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Lol, great chapter!!!!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Poor Miss Blywistle, deep down I do not think she deserves to be reprimanded so hard for not returning some books on time. Although the director can not be blamed for enjoying the privileges of his position, and maybe even those punishments are better than a traditional alternative to last less time.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Amm1973es wrote: 5 years ago Poor Miss Blywistle, deep down I do not think she deserves to be reprimanded so hard for not returning some books on time. Although the director can not be blamed for enjoying the privileges of his position, and maybe even those punishments are better than a traditional alternative to last less time.
Hallo,
on other side I'm not shure how many Rules cam for him or he atlease chose the school aft it. I think he had atleast a fetish feet in tights and is a soft sadist. He interpred Rule atlast stricter as other would do. I also not sure how far Miss Blywistle like treatment even tell the oposide.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Deep down I think that even she enjoys part of those punishments, although openly she does not recognize it, either by self-repressing or simply by not understanding the emotions that bondage provokes.
For his part to the director, it is true that we could consider him a small pervert for the treatment he gives to the student. Although at no time causes a permanent damage, and although it sticks to the strict rules of that school (probably excusing in the discipline, to unleash their fetishes). In addition to the same as well you say to not see a very large resistance on your part, is encouraged even more to apply their punishment without forgetting their age. In part, it is as if they played a role-playing game without having previously agreed on it and a part of it disputes it without fully recognizing it.
It is a great exercise of imagination such a school, in real life it is impossible that it existed. Although to know if there is no center for submissive that works in this way and is only for people with great economic resources.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic