Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules (M/f) chapt 1-17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 11

Once again I had ordered all students to assemble in the auditorium. I stood at the podium and reiterated my unhappiness at the lack of discipline that had affected our school in recent years. I assured them that my selection as headmaster had put an end to any mollycoddling.

“I do have some good news to report. My tirade yesterday caused the guilty party to confess. I will not have to punish you all in alphabetical order after all.”

Abigail Aardvark let out a sigh of relief.

All the students looked at each other in shock. Who could it be?

“Would the ne’er-do-well show herself?” The auditorium grew deathly quiet.

“Come now, we haven’t got all day. Step lively. The other students have a right to know who brought such shame down upon our beloved institution.”

Thump … thump … thump came the gentle sound of a petite young lady hopping from the wings onto the stage. Adelaide was not, in fact, able to ‘step lively’ at all. Her shapely legs were bound tightly together by rope around her knees and ankles. Her arms were pressed together behind her back by rope which had been bound securely around her wrists and elbows. More rope encircled her upper body, keeping her arms firmly in place against her back. Cloth had been stuffed in her mouth, and several strips of duct tape over her lips ensured she would not be able to utter more than the tiniest sound.

The other students gasped. I heard scattered bits of conversation: “No! Surely not Adelaide!” … “Poor Adelaide!” … “But she seems so nice! I can’t believe it!” … “It’s always the quiet ones who cause the most trouble.”

“Silence!” I thundered. “Come forth, Miss Blywistle. Time to face the consequences of your heinous deeds.”

She took several more hops until she was standing next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder to steady her, as she was desperately trying to keep her balance.

“Miss Blywistle has committed an unbelievable offense against her school and a malicious attack upon the office of Headmaster. Isn’t that right, Miss Blywistle?”

She sadly nodded her head.

“And this is not your first offense this semester, is it? Did you not keep TWO library books one day past the due date? Did you not leave off a negative sign on a trigonometry exam question? Were you not also caught wearing a skirt that was too long?”

She again nodded her head in shame.

“The only thing that saved her from instant expulsion from this school for this latest offense is the fact that she has confessed. There is perhaps some shred of decency and honor in this otherwise rebellious student. Maybe with a firm hand, she can be saved from her unsavory inclinations. We will do our best to reform her. At the very least, allowing her to remain a student here and face her punishment will serve as an example to other students who may be contemplating the sorry path of delinquency Miss Blywistle has chosen. Now, on to the matter at hand. At this point, I would normally remove Miss Blywistle’s gag and allow her to explain her horrific behavior to all of us, beg for forgiveness, and plead for mercy. However, there is nothing she could possibly say that would be a satisfactory explanation for her crime. Nor is there any possible way her words would result in any granting of leniency. Therefore, her gag is to remain in place.”

Adelaide sighed in near-silent resignation.

“Now, the question remains, what is a suitable punishment?”

Adelaide trembled and would surely have fallen if I hadn’t been holding her. Perhaps she had thought the ropes, gag, and public humiliation were already her punishment, and that she was soon going to be untied and excused to resume her school day? If so, she was going to be somewhat disappointed.

“The stocks. Miss Blywistle is going to be visiting the stocks. I hope that will be sufficient punishment.”

Gasps and moans arose from the student body, and even from the faculty section.

A hesitant hand arose from the faculty section.

“Yes, Miss Elderberry? What is it?”

The most senior member of the faculty stood up timidly. “Begging your pardon, Headmaster, but the stocks have not been used for decades, after it was found to be too severe as a punishment. Perhaps Miss Blywistle has been punished enough already? Look at the poor girl – bound with so much rope - and that horrible gag! At least let her speak on her own behalf! She's trembling! Please reduce her sentence to time served. It was such a minor prank, after all. I’m sure she has learned her lesson. Have you learned your lesson, dear?”

Adelaide nodded her head with great emphasis.

“Thank you for your input, Miss Elderberry. ‘Minor prank,’ you say? I will certainly take your words under consideration.”

I paused for a moment. “YOU’RE FIRED!”

Miss Elderberry’s eyes opened wide. “I beg your pardon, Headmaster? Did you say fired? But I’m only two weeks from retirement!”

“Then I suppose you now regret not keeping your worthless opinions to yourself for another fourteen days! OUT! NOW! Pack your things and be gone before the end of the school day.”

Miss Elderberry burst into tears and exited the auditorium. Most of the student body began sobbing. Miss Elderberry had been one of the most popular and beloved teachers.

“Would anyone else care to speak out on behalf of Miss Blywistle?” I asked. I was answered by complete silence, aside from sobbing and sniffling. “No one? There, you see Miss Blywistle, it is unanimous. Everyone agrees with me that your punishment has not yet begun.”

Adelaide moaned.

“Everyone is dismissed. Reassemble at once at the stocks. Come along, Miss Blywistle. No dillydallying. Oh, yes, I completely forgot that your legs are bound together. I will have to carry you. We simply don’t have the time to let you hop there.”

I slung the bound and gagged troublemaker over my shoulder and carried her out of the auditorium.

“You must believe me, Miss Blywistle, that I take no pleasure in this. Someday you will realize that I do this for your own good. Years from now, when you're once again a law-abiding citizen, you will thank me.”

To be continued ...
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

A girl in tights spending quality time in the stocks.

Last edited by iliketights 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome! Hope her feet aren’t tickled... ;)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Awesome! Hope her feet aren’t tickled... ;)
I hope not too! That would be too much.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very dramatic! The public humiliation, the firing of a Staff member and the icing on the cake: The stocks
If I had to guess: some tickling is on the menu:)
Last edited by Caesar73 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago Very dramatic! The public humiliation, the firing of a Staffel member and the icing on the cake: The stocks
Maybe the headmaster will reconsider the fired teacher's words and decide that Miss Blywistle has already been punished enough.

Or maybe not. ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago Very dramatic! The public humiliation, the firing of a Staffel member and the icing on the cake: The stocks
Maybe the headmaster will reconsider the fired teacher's words and decide that Miss Blywistle has already been punished enough.

Or maybe not. ;)
I rest with maybe not :D
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

What is the point of locking her feet in stocks if they are not to be tickled by every other girl in alphabetical order.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago What is the point of locking her feet in stocks if they are not to be tickled by every other girl in alphabetical order.
He could even curler by blindfold her and let it do every other girl in random order for 5 minute and then less her guess how it was, if she guessed it wrongs than girl can her tickle for another 5 minute. Then she should guess it again, if is again wrong the girl move last place in line. Any time Miss Blywistle guess it right the girl is out. It would play as long there are any girls.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 4 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago What is the point of locking her feet in stocks if they are not to be tickled by every other girl in alphabetical order.
He could even curler by blindfold her and let it do every other girl in random order for 5 minute and then less her guess how it was, if she guessed it wrongs than girl can her tickle for another 5 minute. Then she should guess it again, if is again wrong the girl move last place in line. Any time Miss Blywistle guess it right the girl is out. It would play as long there are any girls.
Very nice idea :) And between us: Miss Blywistle deserves creative punishment for her transgressions :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 12

Moments later I arrived at the stocks with the bound and gagged Adelaide Blywistle moaning as I placed her into a seating position on the stocks bench. I removed her shoes and placed her ankles in the stocks. I slammed down the heavy upper portion. Her ankles were now imprisoned. The two portions of the stocks were locked together with a padlock, whose only key was in my possession. No one could free her now without my permission. Her back was leaning against the vertical post behind her, and soon a series of straps were secured around her, rendering her practically immobile.

I peeled away the duct tape and pulled the cloth from her mouth.

“Are you sufficiently secured, Miss Blywistle?”

“Oh yes, Headmaster. I can barely move.”

“Excellent. I hope you’re comfortable, as you will be here for a while. In times past, the person in the stocks would be pelted with rotten vegetables by passersby as part of their punishment. Fortunately, we live in modern times, so you will not be victim to such barbaric behavior.”

“Oh, thank you Headmaster!”

I raised my voice so that the assembled students could all hear.

“Miss Blywistle’s punishment is about to begin. Each of you, in turn, is to tickle her feet for twenty seconds. I, as the victim of Miss Blywistle’s insults, shall have the first turn, and my turn shall last a full sixty seconds. Are you ready, Miss Blywistle?”

“Oh, Headmaster! Please! Don’t do this! Please, leave me here for several hours, but don’t tickle me! It’s the one punishment I fear the most!”

“Then I’m glad I picked this particular punishment!”

“Please, Headmaster! I didn’t do it! I swear, I didn’t make that sign that insulted you!”

“I suspected as much. I didn’t think you were capable of such despicable behavior.”

“You believe me? Thank heavens! I was so afraid I was going to have to undergo the tickle torture.”

“Cancel the tickle torture? What nonsense! You may be innocent of this particular crime, but you’re guilty of something far worse. You lied to me! Later I will find out from you why you decided to take the blame for something you didn’t do, but for now you must be punished for your dishonesty.”

She began to beg incoherently through her tears, but I paid her no heed. I summoned the physical education teacher to come over, since she was always prepared with a stopwatch and whistle.

“Please blow the whistle when my sixty seconds are up,” I told her.

Oh, the torture I inflicted on Adelaide’s pretty stockinged feet! My fingers were merciless for the next sixty seconds. Adelaide screamed, laughed, and begged during my minute-long torment of her tiny feet. The whistle blew and the poor girl got a moment’s rest before the first of her classmates was ushered to the stocks.

“Anyone who attempts to go easy on the prisoner will find herself punished tomorrow! Let the punishment continue.”

Adelaide’s afternoon of punishment got underway. She passed out a couple of times and sagged against the straps which kept her bound, but I had come prepared. A few seconds of smelling salts being placed under her nose was enough to restore her to consciousness and her torment resumed.

“You can’t benefit from your punishment if you try to sleep through it, Miss Blywistle!”

When she lost consciousness for the third time, I called an end to her punishment, lest anyone think my heart was made of stone. Even I began to think that Adelaide’s punishment had been a little severe, especially since she had not committed the offense in the first place. I allowed three more students their turn at tickling her feet, just to ensure that she was not faking unconsciousness. When she failed to react in any way, I unlocked the stocks, freed her ankles, and removed the straps which had secured her back to the post. Her hands were still tied behind her back. I picked her up and told one of her classmates to return Adelaide’s shoes to her cell. I carried her to my office and placed her on the couch. I bound her legs together with rope around her ankles and knees.

“Sleep well, Miss Blywistle. When you awaken, I will be very interested to know why you lied to me about being the guilty party. Who is the real culprit?”

To be continued ...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

It’s been so long...and it’s back!!!!!! :D
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago It’s been so long...and it’s back!!!!!! :D
Yes! I could hardly believe it, when I saw the update! :)
Buster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Buster »

This is a great story! Thanks for writing such a good story :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

@Buster , @Caesar73 , @TamatoaShiny123

Thanks so much for your comments! Sorry I'm such a slow writer. I'm getting another chapter ready.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good things take time :) So: no rush!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Yay! Hope it comes out soon!  :D

iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 13

I stood looking down at Miss Blywistle, bound hand and foot and sleeping peacefully. A knock at my door interrupted my reverie.

“The school nurse to see Miss Blywistle, sir,” my secretary announced.

“Send her in.”

Miss Clover Honeyfield entered my office, and as usual, my heart skipped a beat or two. Nurse Honeyfield was VERY attractive, to say the least. Newly graduated from nursing school, she was only a few years older than our oldest students. Because of my traditional leanings, her work attire consisted of the old-fashioned starched cap, dress, stockings, and shoes - all in pristine white. My, shall we say, “interests” resulted in her being issued a dress that was shorter and tighter than a nurse’s uniform would have been in a previous era. The neckline probably plunged further down, and the hem ended much farther up her thighs, than what I remember from the nurses I knew in my childhood. I had worked closely with the school seamstress getting Miss Honeyfield’s uniform to meet my specifications. Of course, this required many visits from the newly hired Miss Honeyfield getting precise measurements, conducted personally by me and my tape measure as she stood patiently in her undergarments and pantyhose … but I digress. Is it getting hot in here? Where was I? Oh yes. Nurse Honeyfield had just entered my office.

“I’m here to check on Miss Blywistle, Headmaster. Hmm, ... , I see that after subjecting the poor girl's feet to a very cruel, prolonged tickling and neglecting to remove the ropes from her arms and upper body, you saw fit to add further ropes around her knees and ankles after you unlocked her legs from the stocks. Don’t you think she has been through enough today?”

“Good afternoon to you too, Nurse Honeyfield. Kindly restrict yourself to your job and leave the decisions about discipline to me.” Nurse Honeyfield arched her eyebrow in a disapproving way. She knelt down next to Adelaide.

“Adelaide, sweetie, It's Nurse Honeyfield. I'm going to check your vital signs.”

Adelaide stirred from her slumber. “Where am I?”

“You’re on the Headmaster’s couch, dear. I’m concerned that you fainted three times today. How do you feel?”

“Fine, I guess, just a little exhausted. Can I go back to my cell?”

“Let me make sure you’re alright first.”

As Nurse Honeyfield knelt on the floor beside the couch, I couldn’t help but notice how her dress was riding up slightly, revealing even more of her shapely legs. Her heels popped out of her shoes, showing off more of her opaque white pantyhose. Oh my, that shapely derriere … those breasts … her soft hair cascading … oh … is it getting hot in here again? Where was I? Oh yes, she was examining one of my students.

She finished her examination and stood up, placing her stethoscope and other equipment back in her bag.

“How is she?”

“I was unable to take her blood pressure. Her arms being tied together and lashed so securely against her back precluded my ability to apply the blood pressure cuff. Her other vital signs are good, however. She just needs some rest.”

“Can I please be untied now?” Adelaide asked softly.

“Ordinarily, I would insist on it,” Nurse Honeyfield replied. “However, the Headmaster’s additional punishment of tying your legs together, as much as I disapprove of it, has the unintended benefit of making sure you stay off your feet. The soles of your feet underwent a great deal of stress – I’m amazed your tights didn’t tear! They’re still like new. I simply must find out the name of the brand you students wear. No, the best thing you could do for your feet is to lie quietly here, bound for another couple of hours. Also, your voice is pretty strained from all the laughter, screaming, and begging you did while undergoing your tickle punishment. I suggest that the Headmaster gag you while you’re here, to give your vocal cords a rest. I'm so sorry, sweetie, but this is all for your own good. You do understand, don't you dear?”

“Yes, thank you, Nurse,” Adelaide answered meekly.

“And sir,” Nurse Honeyfield said to me. “After the torment you inflicted on this poor girl’s feet, the least you can do is massage them while she rests. I don’t think I need to remind you again that I disapprove of how you disciplined this girl.”

“Your disapproval has been duly noted, Nurse Honeyfield, more than once. The only thing that has prevented me from firing you on the spot is that your unwise and unsolicited opinions contain a grain of truth. Perhaps I am a tad too strict from time to time, this time more than usual. However, any further outbursts from you may result in your receiving discipline similar to what Miss Blywistle is currently enduring.”

Nurse Honeyfield looked at me with wide eyes. Wide, beautiful eyes. “Are you threatening to tie me up on your couch, Headmaster?”

Oh no, my spontaneous threat to discipline the lovely Miss Honeyfield was going to cause her to storm off in anger and resign from the school. How I would miss her! How I cursed myself for my lapse of judgement.

She stared at me until I nearly squirmed. I was just about to beg forgiveness and beg her not to resign, when she suddenly laughed!

“Oh, Headmaster! That wouldn’t work as a punishment for me! I would enjoy it too much! Growing up I had two older brothers who took great pleasure in tying me up whenever our parents were away. Over the years, I learned to escape from anything they tried. ANYTHING! Rope, handcuffs, duct tape, chains and padlocks, leather straps - none of it causes me the least bit of concern! Nothing you could try would give me more than a momentary inconvenience. Good day, Miss Blywistle. Get some rest. Good day to you, Headmaster,” she said, her sweet laughter ringing out as she left and closed the door behind her.

Oh ... it IS getting hot in here ... oh my ... must open a window ... need air ...

To be continued ...

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

My new fave character is the nurse
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago My new fave character is the nurse

Thanks! Nurse Honeyfield is quite the hottie. She seems a bit too boastful, though, about her ability to escape from anything, "ANYTHING!"

If only there was some way to find out if she's as good at escaping as she seems to think.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Miss Blywistle Flouts the Rules, chapter 14

It took me a few moments to recover from Nurse Honeyfield’s visit. What a woman! Oh dear, I had almost forgotten Miss Blywistle. She was lying on my couch in her cute little school uniform (except for her shoes, which had been returned to her cell). Her arms and legs were still securely bound with rope.

“Oh, Miss Blywistle, I almost forgot. Nurse Honeyfield prescribed a gag for you, didn’t she?”

“Yes, Headmaster. I was just about to remind you to gag me. She also recommended that you massage my feet.”

“Yes, Nurse Honeyfield knows best. I believe she said two more hours resting while remaining bound before attempting to walk? Here we go, Miss Blywistle. Open your mouth, please.”

Adelaide obediently allowed me to insert a ball gag into her mouth. Once strapped into place, she had no choice but to give her strained voice a rest.

“There we are, Miss Blywistle,” I said as I sat on the couch and placed her bound-together tights-covered legs across my lap and began to massage her stockinged feet. “I was going to ask you why you confessed to a crime you didn’t commit, but now you’re unable to speak. I will just have to remain in suspense for the time being. Get some rest now. You’ve had a very rough day.”

Two hours later, when it was time to release Adelaide, I told her, “Miss Blywistle, I would now untie you and let you return to your cell. However, your shoes aren’t here, and it would be most unwise to let you walk that far on your tender, tickle-tortured soles, so I will carry you.”

At most boarding schools for girls, I imagine that the sight of a headmaster carrying a bound and gagged student across campus grounds would create a stir. At Despair School for Girls, the sight wasn’t so unusual. Not one student even gave us a second glance after greeting us with a “Good evening, Headmaster. Hello Adelaide,” as we passed. Adelaide, of course, was unable to return the greetings.

I placed Adelaide on her bed in her cell and removed her gag and all her bonds. She stretched, murmured a quick “thank you,” snuggled into her blankets and promptly fell asleep. I gathered the rope and ball gag and headed back.

I rounded a corner and was almost knocked down when Elsie Coriander ran into me. Lucky for me Elsie was petite, else I would have taken quite the tumble. You may remember her as being one of the two students I had to hogtie and gag in the library for whispering too loudly after I had left Adelaide bound and locked in the Historical Artifacts Room.

“I’m so sorry, Headmaster! Are you alright?”

“Miss Coriander! What tomfoolery is this?”

“I’m so sorry, sir! I didn’t want to be late for curfew. That would be a violation of rule #112. I think I can still make it. Have a good evening, Headmaster.”

“Hold on a moment. Kindly recite rule #71, Miss Coriander.”

“Rule #71? Oh, let’s see… ‘There shall be no running on campus except for when required for physical education class, and only when wearing proper exercise apparel.’”

“And is physical education class being held at this unusual hour, Miss Coriander?”

“No sir … but …”

“And I see you are wearing your normal school uniform. Is this proper exercise apparel?

“Well, no, but …”

“Then it should be obvious that you are in violation of rule #71.”

“But I was only running to avoid violating rule #112, sir!”

“Kindly recite rule #306, if you please.”

“Oh, dear, let me think … I think that’s the one that goes ‘Students may not violate one rule in an attempt to avoid violating another rule,’ oh, … I see your point, sir. Perhaps I could be let off with a warning this time? Miss Mongress, my dormitory matron, will be cross with me if I’m late.”

“And why are you dangerously close to missing curfew, Miss Coriander? Were you lollygagging in some frivolous activity with your friends when you should have been paying closer attention to the time?”

She looked at me through her little round glasses, suddenly smiling with excitement.

“Oh no sir! I have permission to use the chemistry lab in my spare time. I’m on the verge of discovering a cure for the common cold! Just think of the excellent publicity that would bring to our school! I was so excited that I lost track of time.”

“Your extracurricular activities are irrelevant and must not interfere with our rules, Miss Coriander. Rules help our institution run like a well-oiled clock. Now, turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

She obeyed me immediately, but unwisely continued to protest.

“Please, Headmaster! Miss Mongress will punish me if I’m late a second time this semester!”

“A second time!” I exclaimed as I began to bind her wrists behind her with the rope that had only a few moments ago been bound around Adelaide’s wrists. “Now there is no doubt that both Miss Mongress and I should administer corrective measures.” More rope soon encircled Elsie, imprisoning her arms tightly against her back.

“Place your feet together,” I commanded, as I knelt down behind her. Soon, her slender, yet shapely, legs were bound together at knees and ankles.

I stood up. “I will skip gagging you this time, as the only gag I have with me hasn’t been cleaned since it was last used.”

“Thank you, but please, Headmaster, don’t leave me here like this! Every minute I’m late will make Miss Mongress even angrier with me!”

“Leave you here? I think not. Your dormitory is a mere 50 yards away. I suggest you ‘HOP TO IT’, if you’ll forgive my little pun. Miss Mongress will untie you when she feels you have been punished sufficiently.”

Elsie nodded sadly and began hopping toward the dormitory.

“Oh, Miss Coriander!”

She stopped and looked back. “Yes, Headmaster?”

“Don’t forget to drop off my ropes at my office before school tomorrow.”

“Yes sir,” she said as she continued hopping.

The work of a Headmaster is never done. Only my extreme vigilance prevents my well-regulated school from descending into anarchy. Satisfied that I had sufficiently kept order for one more day, I headed to the Headmaster’s Cottage for some much-needed rest.

The next twenty-four hours saw relatively few rule violations. I was actually starting to get a little bored as Friday evening approached. Then a surprising break in routine occurred.

To be continued ...
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

iliketights wrote: 4 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago My new fave character is the nurse

Thanks! Nurse Honeyfield is quite the hottie. She seems a bit too boastful, though, about her ability to escape from anything, "ANYTHING!"

If only there was some way to find out if she's as good at escaping as she seems to think.
I'm kinda thinking we will :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to Nurse Honeyfield testing her escaping skills :)
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

@Caesar73 , @BindPam

8-)

Would it be improper for the headmaster to tie up one of his employees? Maybe we should advise him not to.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic