Held by my Aunt F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Held by my Aunt F/M

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by TapegaggedJ I hope you like.

My Aunt Jo and I have been as close as I can ever remember she was always the awesome aunt who would sneak around all the time to join family dinner on Saturday and Sunday nights.

A massive rain stormed and buggared a tree in front of her house. While her landlady was arguing with the tree removal experts on the price to remove the tree from the roof and construction to rebuilt my aunts roof.

Stuck in a bit of a pickle needing a place to stay. I offered her to join me at my flat. An invitation she was more the happy to accept. She moved in with two or three bags of luggage I was happy to have her. The flat seemed a bit empty since my flatmate left.

It was the middle of her second week at my house, I had gotten home from work to be surprised my aunt was already home. I enter to find she had commenced to doing some chores vacuuming and dusting. She hadn’t even changed from her work outfit working as an office clerk she always dressed businessy.

In a black pencil skirt, with dark opaque tights below. Her slim build hugged by her tight fitting satin blouse leaving two buttons undone at the top to keep her from choking on the collar. Her blond hair tied in a bun even her wearing her high heel leather boots that go up to her calf.

“Hey Jay”

“Hey Aunt Jo, what are you doing?”

“well I got off the phone with my landlady, the soonest quote on when my roof will be fixed is a month”
cringing I did not care too much I was fine having her hear for longer but her answer still did not explain why she was cleaning up. I had never asked her too nor did I really expect her too.

“Well that sucks I am sorry about your house, but that doesn’t really explain why you are cleaning?”

“Well Jay the way I see it if you are willing to house me the very least I could do is do some cooking and cleaning”

“You don’t have to I am the host you my guest”

“Always so polite Jay, but”

her voice stopped thinking a moment she smiles sweetly to me placing her two hands together

“I could use some help wi?”

“sure what do you need?”

Smiling she looks to me rolling her jaw in a somewhat mischievously instructing me to grab her a drink I obliged grabbing her a cold bottle of water. I seen a soda bottle I had opened grabbing it I take a quick swig before sealing the bottle returning with the two bottles I hand the cold water to her she sipped her water she releasing a gasp with satisfaction before she glances at me gulping another slug of my soda back

“thank you for the drink Jay, you can get changed now, I will get your help in a few minutes”

Ascending the stairs. I began to feel a little drowsy guessing it was just from work I got into the my bedroom removing my uniform I struggled to get my jeans on. Pulling the button together just below my belly button I look myself in the mirror, five foot eight dark hair cut short and combed forward. I was thinly built but some muscle outlined my features. Losing control of my faculties I took a step to my left trying to grab my polo shirt to find myself swaying around my room. Collapsing on my bed I felt my eyes roll into blackness.

Rousing from slumber my eyes droopily open to find myself staring at my ceiling I wanted to move off my bed but my hands did not want to move looking up I see my hands tied with white nylon rope tied from my wrists to the corner posts of my head board looking up at them I began to fight the bonds feeling the rope tighten around my wrists

“argh”

looking down on my legs trying to kick I seen the bottoms of my jeans were together when I tried to separate my legs I diagnosed they were tied together growling I looked around

“Aunt Jo?”

Calling out her name again I grew concerned my imagination went wild what if a burglar broke in, what could they want I didn’t have much of any value. Would they rake advantage of my aunt. Making up my mind I fought as hard as I could kicking my feet squirming like crazy then Aunt Jo enters the room

“calm down Jay relax your okay”

“Aunt Jo, what is going on can I please be released?”

“not yet dear boy, you see Aunt Jo justwants to make sure she is not free loading off her dear nephew”

“Aunt Jo please let me umph”

silencing me with a wet cloth stuffing it into my mouth pushing it to one side then she took a second cloth and stuffed it my other cheek. I must have looked like a bloody chipmunk. Before taking a roll of duct tape taking two thick strands placing them in an (X) across my lips before taking another two even longer pieces applying them horizontally across my face, in the end it felt as though everything below my nose and above my chin was taped shut. Pressing her hand on my mouth I look up to my Aunt who smiles gently on me.

“Alright Jay, I am going to go back to cleaning the house, while you struggle a bit, when I am done I will come back up to see how you are before I start supper”

“Eerrrmmpph”

all I could muster at the moment. Leaving the room patting my chest she walks out closing the door. As soon as it clicked shut, I commenced to struggle as hard as I could pulling my wrists until they hurt. Shaking my entire body to try and force the rope loose. Falling my head on the pillow sighing loudly into the gag. I begin to kick my legs trying to twist and curve my ankles. Failing to make anything loose I growl out loud fidgeting some more.

Squirming with all my energy my legs bucked and my wrist twist and swing in the ropes I begin to find the ropes get only tighter digging into my wrists. Growling I look to my wrists then check my feet one more time. For the same result escape was futile. Leaning my head on the pillow I seen nothing better to do then just lay there.

(Half hour passes)

Aunt Jo enters my room with an enthusiastic smile on her face a bottle of water with a straw in her hand sitting down on the bed looking at me with a sympathetic gaze. Taking the tape off with one fell swipe I groan as she removes my mouth packing

“would you like a drink?” looking up to my Aunt sceptically regarding my soda

“I just threw in a little cold medicine that would help you sleep it was your own weariness that made you pass out dear boy, please drink I fear you are quite dehydrated”

placing a straw between my lips I sipped the water gently satisfied I let go of the straw “why did you do this?”

“As I said I feel I need to contribute in the house, and I knew you wouldn’t willingly let me so I had to force you to let me”

“my two meat shepherds pie okay for supper?”

my eyes went wide it had been years since I had her two meat shepherds pie, it was ground beef mixed with slow cooked stewing beef. It made my mouth nearly water just thinking about it. Smiling she leans forward “I have to gag you again, be best if you accept it”

nodding begrudgingly as she held up the two cloths realising now they were two pairs of her ankle socks balled up into each cheek. She stuffs my one cheek then stuffs my other cheek taking three pieces of tape placing them horizontally over my lips to my chin adding two in an X across my face for good measure. Leaving me to lay there I look up to her.

“Love you Jay”

“Luumph youph tooph”

laying there tied down to my bed my lips taped up I had nothing to do except look down to find I was getting quite fond of this. Thinking to myself if she wants to help more around the house I may just have to get her to tie me up more often

this idea kept me amused for the duration. Struggling weaving my legs and rolling my hips was all I could do. Stuttering and mumbling to myself the moans began to alert me to some cognitive motion in my trousers. Kicking my legs not to get them loose just to feel the sensation began to grow overwhelming. My face growing warm sweat beginning to bead on my brow. Getting hot under the binds I began to call out

“mooph, aumph pjooo?”

With an exasperated sigh she approaches sitting down next to me patting my chest

“oh you are getting a little warm, let me just wipe off your head here oh dear boy I would untie you if I could trust you wouldn’t just start doing the laundry or set the table”

“Mmmph phemph phet phe goph?”

“I will untie you after supper and after I do the dishes, just relax close your eyes maybe have a snooze when supper is ready I will come get you okay bud”
Groaning loudly into his gag she walks away patting his shoulder. Allowing him to kick and fuss struggle. Bouncing around on the mattress I wiggled and fought trying to get my aunts attention. In truth all I did was hurt my wrists more, and ware myself out closing my eyes for a little sleep.

I wake up to my hands no longer tied above me but my Aunt had rolled my onto my stomach and had tied my hands behind my back . Rolling to my bottom I look to my Aunt as she removes the gag

“so did you have fun so far?”

“Somewhat I was getting kind of bored around five-ish”

“Oh I see, I figured you would amuse yourself”

Winking at me I grumble before she helps me stand and walk me down stairs. It was a different experience certainly humbling to have your Aunt feed you supper. Finishing she wiped the food off my chin before starting dishes with a smile. Listening to me fidget the rope with some amusement trying to slip out she finished drying the dishes before coming over kneeling down beside me untying my wrists she even began to rub them for me.

“Did you like being tied up?”

“At first it scared the bejeezuz out of me, but after a few hours I began to like it” patting his cheek she smiles

“alright then, until my house is fixed I will do the chores on Saturday, and you can choose how you want to be tied down, sound fair?”

“Yes Aunt Jo, one more thing”

“what is that?” smiling at my teasing voice, grinning I whisper in her ear

“I love the tape gag”

the End.

I hope you guys enjoy this story.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool story nice work!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Really cool story.
Was simple but hit the spot.
to speak the truth I never did try for those exceptionally complex binds, like chains connected to combinations locks or straight jackets while some people like those, I consider myself more classic, rope, scarves and sometimes tape.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

AuntMary wrote: 5 years ago Just liked the stuff that happens.
Flirty aunt drugs her nephew and they agree to do it again.
Cheap and cheerful.
thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the story.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

You had me at "mischievous Aunt in satin blouse". :oops:
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

Quite an original scenario: forced not to do the cooking, compelled to inaction... and nothing more...

I find it refreshingly innocent.
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Agree with the last commenter. What a simple, innocent, but great story. And what a cool aunt!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

That was a rather fun little story, always like the idea of " Aunt ties nephew " scenarios, specially when done like this, I mean I really like how she forced it onto him, but also was doing it for innocent intents :lol: nice job.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic