The Gymnasts (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1255

The Gymnasts (F/F)

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

The Gymnasts

This was a story request for [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention], sorry it took me forever to actually post it, it's been midterm season at my school, and that takes priority. Any how I hope everyone enjoys

“Yeah I know. Listen I know last year wasn’t the ideal result but it won’t happen this time. She caught me by surprise last year, I’m gonna do the same to her today.” Abigail Neal hung up on a somewhat heated conversation with her coach over the phone as she navigated her way through the massive Stockholm Olympic Stadium. She was set to compete in her 3rd and final U21 National Gymnast Tournament, which showcased the top tier of upcoming gymnastics talent in the world. The now 20 year old American beauty had debuted in this tournament as an 18 year old, posting remarkable results and putting her name on the map with a bronze medal performance that year. She captured hearts with both her performance, and her looks. Abigail stood 5’2” which made her one of the taller gymnasts at the event. She had long brown hair which she wore in a bun when competing but currently was up in a ponytail. She had deep brown eyes to match her hair, and a magnificent smile which lit up her face and seemed to be a magnet for the cameras at the event.

Abigail was also fiercely competitive. She hated losing and on the off chance that she did happen to lose at a competition such as this, she would take whatever means necessary to not let it happen again. It was this hatred of losing which had been partially to blame for the argument with her coach a few moments before. If there was one thing Abigail hated more than losing it was being reminded that she lost. At the previous year's tournament she was considered a favourite to take home the gold medal after her bronze medal performance the year prior. However, as fate would have it, Abigail herself would be stunned by another fresh faced newcomer. A Canadian girl by the name of Courtney Abbott stole the show from Abigail, taking home the gold medal and all the national attention that Abigail was certain should have been hers. The silver medal that Abigail received was a constant reminder of that loss, but now she was ready for her revenge. She looked down at her gym bag hanging at her hip, and smirked knowing its contents and what she had planned. As she neared her assigned locker room she reached for the door handle and deviously muttered to herself “Whatever it takes to win.”

Courtney Abbott stretched out across the padded locker room floor. The 19 year old reigning national gymnastics champion was methodically working through her warm up routine before the start of the competition. Despite being a media darling, with her witty personality, piercing blue eyes and dirty blonde hair she preferred to go through her warm ups here in the locker room. The reasoning was fairly simple, as the locker room kept her away from the mass of reporters and television cameras out in the arena where the competition would actually take place. The locker room allowed her to gather her thoughts, and prepare mentally for the upcoming event. Courtney had trained hard throughout the year, knowing that while her victory at last year's competition was sweet, she’d need to improve upon her own performance to have another shot at winning it all again this year. She had kept her 4’8’ frame in excellent shape, and was considered to be a, if not the, favourite at this year's competition. Satisfied with her stretching, Courtney rose and began putting her hair up in a bun. She walked towards the door, and jumped slightly when it was suddenly pulled open just before she reached it. Standing on the other side looming over her was Abigail Neal.

“Oh hey Abigail, w-what are you doing here?” Courtney stammered. “I’m here to get ready, there’s a tournament today.” Abigail snarkily replied while talking a step forward straight towards Courtney, causing her to shuffle back a few paces. When Abigail got in a competitive, or aggressive, or in this case vengeful mood, she was an intimidating customer. Couple this with her obvious height advantage and their history at last year's tournament and Courtney was feeling on edge. “I just thought that you would be out in the arena already.” Courtney had lost the stammer. But there was still a noticeable quiver in her voice. “Well I know you warm up in the locker room, and last year let’s face it you mopped the floor with me, so I figured maybe there’s a benefit to warming up back here.” Abigail dropped her massive gym bag on the floor in the room, making an audible thud even with the padding on the floor. Abigail continued to slowly advance on Courtney, who backed away. “Oh I wouldn’t be so hard on yourself, it was a tight match up last year.” Courtney was sure Abigail was up to something bad, and wanted nothing more than to be out of that change room.

Abigail grinned, then rapidly advanced on her smaller adversary. Courtney yelped in surprise as Abigail tackled her onto the locker room floor. Within seconds the stronger Abigail had wrapped her legs around Courtney’s midsection, pinning her arms to her sides, and was administering a very effective chokehold. Courtney struggled for air and tried to break free of Abigail's grip, but to no avail. Before she could even think to cry out for help she felt herself lapsing into unconsciousness. A moment later her struggles ceased and she was out. Abigail released her grip and stood up. She moved back to her gym bag, making sure to lock the locker room door as she did, before pulling her bag over to her now helpless victim. She undid the zipper and the contents of the bag nearly came spilling out all over the locker room floor. Contained within her gym bag were nearly 100 rolls of varying medical and athletic tape. Knowing that Courtney could re-awaken at any time Abigail quickly set to work on executing her plan.

Abigail plucked a roll of vet wrap from her bag and began to truss her Canadian adversary up. First she individually wrapped Courtney’s hands into fists, rendering them two useless stubs. She used the entirety of the roll on both fists, but seeing as she had plenty of reserves she could afford to be generous in that sense. Picking up the next roll of vet wrap Abigail set to securing Courtney’s wrists. She pulled her captives wrists behind her back and crossed them, before wrapping around the wrists 5 times. Abigail followed this up by taking advantage of her adversary’s flexibility, pulling her elbows together before applying a generous amount of vet wrap to them, ensuring they remained touching. “You’re gonna be one uncomfortable girl when you come to, sweetie.” Abigail remarked to herself. To finish off the upper body Abigail used two seperate rolls to wrap above and below Courtney’s breasts and around her upper arms and shoulders to ensure they remained welded to her sides.

Satisfied with her work on her captives upper body Abigail shifted her focus to Courtney’s legs. Abigail started with the right leg, bending it up at the knee until Courtney’s heel touched her butt. Abigail then used a full roll of vet wrap, wrapping around her captives ankle and thigh to ensure her leg stayed bent. Abigail then used two more rolls of vet wrap, first around Courtneys shin and thigh, then around her knee. When she was finished, Courtney’s leg had become immobilized against itself. Abigail repeated the process on Courtney’s left leg, wrapping the vet wrap around the same key points to ensure complete immobility. In just a few moments Courtney had been effectively bound in a half hogtie. Just as Abigail finished up on her task, Courtney began to stir.

“Hey there sleepyhead.” Abigail smugly said as Courtney came to. “Ugh what the…” Courtney began to regain her bearings and as she did came to the shocking discovery that she could barely move. “Abigail what the hell!?” Courtney shouted as she attempted to pull her arms free of their wrappings. Abigail smirked as her adversary struggled helplessly at her feet. “Not gonna lie, you showed me up last year, and that’s something that has bothered me ever since. You shouldn’t have made it so well known that you prefer to do your warm up back here.” Abigail began to saunter around her bound victim, as Courtney now rocked from side to side to try and loosen her leg bindings. “What was it you said last year? You prefer to be alone and away from the cameras when you warm up?” Abigail sarcastically asked. Courtney was growing increasingly frustrated at her rivals monologue. Abigail then knelt right down next to Courtney’s ear and whispered, “Right, more like isolated and away from any witnesses,” Oh screw you Abigail! Get over yourself and accept that I am in a whole other league from you!” Courtney angrily snapped.She renewed her struggle with a sudden burst of energy, but her bonds held tight.

Abigail simply smiled, and she reached down to her shoes and began untying them. “We’ll see about that after this tournament when I take home the gold.” Abigail slipped her ankle socks off, and Courtney wrinkled her nose as a horrible scent wafted over to her. “Oh God Abigail, your socks smell awful!” Courtney cried out. Abigail simply smiled and balled up the two socks. “Open up” Abigail demanded in a deadpan tone. Courtney clenched her mouth shut and shook her head. “Ok then.” Abigail said as she straddled her captive. “Take a nice big whiff of these bad boys.” And with that Abigail clamped her hand over Courtney’s mouth in an airtight handgag and pressed her well worn sweaty socks over Courtney’s nose. “MMMMMM” Courtney screamed into her handgag and thrashed around, but was unable to break free of Abigail’s powerful grip. “Take your pick sweetheart, smell ‘em or taste ‘em!” Abigail laughed as she said this, enjoying the total control she had over Courtney.

Courtney continued to keep her mouth shut and breath in the foul odor, but Abigail’s question wasn’t an option. Abigail quickly pinched Courtney’s nose shut and waited the few seconds it took until Courtney gasped for air. Abigail wasted no time in cramming both her foul socks into Courtney’s mouth. “Mmmmphhh!” was all that escaped Courtney’s mouth now. The disgusting socks tasted horrible, but they packed Courtney’s mouth tight leaving no escape for her poor taste buds. Abigail wasted no time in wrapping a generous helping of vet wrap around her captives mouth to hold the foul packing in place. She used half a roll of vet wrap to wrap vertically under Courtney’s chin, clenching her jaw around the sweat soaked socks and causing the sweat to start leaking out and trickling down Courtney’s throat. Courtney shuddered and moaned into her gag but Abigail simply told her to shut up. Abigail then used the other half of that roll to wrap around Courtney’s eyes, effectively blindfolding her. Courtney’s loud complaints had been reduced to humiliated whimpers. Abigail ruffled Courtney’s hair before saying, “Now don’t you go anywhere, I’ll come get you after the tournament, you just lay there and chew on my sweaty socks for a few hours ok love?” “Mmmmmphhh!” was Courtney’s angry reply. Abigail chuckled and patted Courtney on the cheek before leaving the change room, confidently marching to claim her own gold medal.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is incredible!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Incredible Story ❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This was a great story!
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it really does mean a lot and I appreciate it!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story! Would love to see a sequel with some revenge maybe. But again great story!
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Love it!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Also fun! Love women in leotards....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic