Tracy's birthday (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tracy's birthday (FF/M)

Post by Boocola »

Tracy gets home from work on his eighteenth birthday carrying bags from the shopping he did between the end of school. He is lucky his birthday fell on a Friday night, he doesn't have to be at work again until Tuesday after school. He has the weekend off, his mother said that he can do whatever he wants on his birthday. He places the bag on his bed.

Tracy took his mother's credit card, he bought a white sundress, tan pantyhose and white heels with his mom's card. He took off his fast food uniform. He had been flipping burgers for the last couple of hours. He just wants to relax in the clothes he got.

Tracy puts on the tan pantyhose, feeling his legs get revitalized from being on his feet and the white heels, He puts the white sundress on looking at himself in the mirror. He takes his hair out of the ponytail, then spins in front of the mirror looking at his image. Takes a closer look at his face, his facial hair wasn't growing yet.

Tracy realized that he forgot to put his mother's credit card back where he got it. His plan was to pay his mom back for the cost of the outfit he has on, he just didn't tell his Mom yet.

Tracy grabbed the card from the jeans he wore to work, then went out to the hallway, he knows he is alone. He didn't see his mother's car in the driveway. He walks to his mother's room. He turns the knob, but the door is locked. He panics about where to put the card.

Suddenly the front door opens and his Aunt Claire walks through, Tracy can try to get to his room, but he can't walk fast wearing the heels. Then his aunt sees him and smiles, then his mother's bedroom door opens up, he looks and sees his mom Linda staring at him with a smirk on her face.

"I found your credit card." Tracy said hoping his mother would believe him.

"You were going to return it after buying women's clothing." His mother said evenly, Tracy heard no anger in her voice.

"I plan on paying you back." Tracy said. "I just didn't have the money."

"Oh you're gonna pay me back..." Linda said looking at her sister behind Tracy. "...just not the way you think." She said grabbing some rope on her bed tossing some to Claire. "Isn't that right Claire."

"You got that right, Linda." Tracy's aunt said behind him grabbing his wrists and forcing them behind his back. "This is what you wanted..." Claire said tying his wrists together. "... happy birthday."

"This is to insure you don't go no where..." Linda said with three pieces of rope and kneeled down to tie up Tracy's ankles, calves and thighs. "...we got a special surprise for you."

"But I did..." Tracy started to say until his aunt Claire placed a ball gag in his mouth a fastened the strap behind his head. "... mmmph mmmph mmmph."

"It's either this or you go to jail." Claire said to Tracy.

"The store called asked me about the purchase you made with my card." Linda said. "I told them I asked you to pick up those clothing, so I didn't have you arrested."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracy said but it's my birthday.

"Quiet..." Linda said. "...you could've asked."

"We knew that you liked wearing women's clothing." Claire said wrapping rope around his torso, pinning his arms to his body and cinching the knot behind his back. "I suspected that you were wearing mine." She said.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracy muffled an apology.

"No, you're not." Claire said. "That is why you volunteered to house sit for me while I was out of town on business."

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it." Linda said standing up. "Now we are going to have dinner and you're going to be hogtied in the center of the table."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph..." Tracy tried saying that's not fair. "...Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He said I'm hungry too.

"Too bad." Claire said mocking him as she gets him to hop to the kitchen. "Be a good boy, hop to the kitchen."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He said complaining about his situation.

"We are going to order from your favorite restaurant..." Linda said she helps move Tracy to the kitchen. "... still got that hub delivery number."

"Yeah, sure do..." Claire said. "... it's on the refrigerator."

"Good." Linda said when they got Tracy to the table. "Once we get him on the table..." She said lifting Tracy on the table. "... I'll finish the hogtie, you make the order." She said as she tied a rope around the rope around his ankles, then bent his knees and connected the rope to the rope around his wrists cinching it tight.

Covert entry HA HA HA 4/8/19

Tracy is wearing a white sundress and tan pantyhose hogtied on the kitchen table while his mom and aunt are paying for the food that was delivered. The smell of the food hit Tracy's nostrils. Tracy was unable to control his hunger, he struggled to escape hoping that his mother and Aunt would share if he got out. Tracy's Aunt saw him struggling first, then his mother. They are holding bags from his favorite restaurant.

"Look..." Linda said. "...He's hungry."

"Don't you mean..." Claire mocked. "...she's hungry."

"I forgot she tried on your clothes." Linda replied.

"The delivery girl wanted to see you." Claire said to Tracy.

"So we invited her in." Linda said.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracy tried to say I don't want to see her

Tracy started struggling more trying to get out, he knew of only one delivery girl that knew he lived here, her name is Lisa, he sees Lisa and he stops struggling. Lisa laughs at him. Tracy looks down with shame in his eyes feeling defeated.

"Do you want to join us?" Linda said. "You can eat Tracy's order." she offered to Lisa.

"Are you sure, he..." Lisa said sounding confused.

"...It's she." Claire corrected.

" I mean she looks hungry." Lisa said.

"Nah." Linda said. "She's fine."

"Besides, she's being punished." Claire explained.

"Punished?" Lisa asked.

"She stole my credit card to buy those clothes." Linda said.

"She kept wearing my clothes..." Claire added. "...while I was out of town."

"Okay sure." Lisa said. "This was my only delivery."

"Sorry Tracy..." Linda said. "...your food is going to Lisa."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracy complained about being hungry.

"Don't be like that..." Claire said. "at least your food won't be cold when it gets eaten."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." Tracy said that is not very reassuring.

"If there are any leftovers..." Linda said. "...you can heat it up after we release you."

As the three women set the table his mother and aunt made sure to bring the food next to Tracy's nose before setting it down. Tracy started to shaking the table, his aunt spanked him hard on his hosed butt.

"Stop struggling..." Claire said. "...your going to spill the drinks."

Lisa giggled, Tracy felt more embarrassed than ever. While the three women started eating, all Tracy could do is wait until they got done eating.

"So Lisa..." Linda started asking. "...where did you meet our captive?" Then put some food in her mouth and started chewing.

"Well he, I mean she..." Lisa said after she swallowed a bite. "... Gave me an order correction I had to complain about." she added. "I delivered it to a customer that wanted a specific order."

"That's nice." Linda said after taking a drink from the straw looking at Tracy.

At the rate they were eating there didn't look like there was going to be anything left for Tracy. He just laid there with his hands tied behind his back and connected to his tied ankles.
Last edited by Boocola 5 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
SNAFU
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Hmmm, my birthday is coming up soon. I wonder if Tracy's mom and aunt could do this to me? 8-)
Nice story. Will there be a part 2?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start! I hope you keep going
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I also wait for more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic