Brothers' Quarrel (m/mm) [COMPLETE]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Nice lovely story like sock gags
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Great story, can't wait to read what comes next :D :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Thanks [mention]TiedBoy1998[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention], and [mention]cj2125[/mention] for the comments. Because it's a reboot, I always want to try to keep things different so it's not just a reposting and rehashing of the same old thing.
Re-reading through my original DeviantArt version, there were some things that I decided to leave out - one key difference was made, especially (if it's indeed the scene I'm thinking of). Looking back, this change was necessary because I felt - as much as I did like it - that it was a little too much product of my slightly younger and emerging expression for something I hadn't shared before.
Like, I didn't know exactly what to include, so I included everything I could - throwing things at the wall to see what sticks, in a sense. I liked it, but I don't think it fit with the characters' dynamic.
Cameron and Troy have been friends for a long time, and I think Cameron would be used to most of Troy's "advances" by now. But I think there are still some things Troy could do that even Cameron wouldn't forgive. Hence, I toned things down a bit. I admit, I almost kept it the same.

I plan to have the rest out soon, which hopefully "ties" everything together, and maybe even includes some scenes that were included in the original version that I decided to save for a later part of the story :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Thank you [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] and [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] as well for the comments. Sock gags are one of my favorites, too - along with ball gags. I hope to have the next part out very soon. At least by the end of the week 😊
thesean1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thesean1 »

Another awesome chapter in a great story. Can’t wait for the next.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love the idea that Big Brother is being fooled by his friend
zavulon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zavulon »

I haven't been doing much reading lately, but this is easily one of my favorite stories. So excellently written, there's nothing not to like about it. The attention to detail and the descriptiveness, the character interactions, and of course the ties and gags. Keep up the good work :)
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

I must say what a great story. Read the first chapter and kind of forgot about it, but just caught up to chapter 7. What an incredible story. I thought it could of gone so many different ways but it never did. Kept me thinking and and on my toes, great job!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 8

Troy left.

An awkward silence overwhelmed the room. A silence signifying a standoff between two minds. The air turned hot, and Zac’s face froze with his bottom lip quivering and his occasional sniffling breaking the silence. Cameron’s back began to sweat, but he found it uncomfortable to readjust himself without making it obvious to Zac. The heat also caused the bottom of his shorts to stick to his legs.

“This is all your fault, y’know?” Cameron mumbled, breaking the silence.

My fault!? Are you serious!?” Zac exclaimed, offended at the remark. Zac began kicking and jerking about in place, unable to lash out against his brother. “You jumped me! You invited Troy over! You cheated on Celeste—”

“—I did not cheat on her!” Cameron interrupted.

“I saw you kissing Jessica!”

“I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me!”

“That’s not an excuse. You still tried to hide it.”

“Because it meant nothing. Jessica was drunk. She started crying and apologizing right after. Something about getting back at her boyfriend – I don’t know, and I don’t care. The point is it was nothing, but you just ran off and now Celeste hates me – so, yeah, this is all your fault!”

“You shouldn’t have tried to hide it if it didn’t mean anything.”

“I didn’t hide anything. But it wasn’t worth bringing up because it was just a one-second thing you blew out of proportion, jumping to conclusions without once thinking to talk to me.”

Me jumping to conclusions!? You attacked me!”

“You ran off and opened that big fat mouth of yours. How would you like it if I told Misty about you and Sasha?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you two, and I saw you touching her cheek, laughing. You two looked awfully flirty…”

“Oh, fuck you! She had paint on her face from art class.”

“Do you think Misty would believe that?”

Although unable to see it, Zac’s face turned beat red. He scowled and bit his lip, offering no response. Aside from an occasional sniffle, Zac stayed silent.

“Sucks, doesn’t it?” Cameron asked.

“…..”

Cameron continued, “I’m mad. I’m fucking pissed. That look in Celeste’s eyes when she yelled at me. She wouldn’t let me explain anything – just constant yelling and crying. That was your fault because you jumped to some conclusion and went blabbing, exaggerating something that wasn’t any of your business. Making a mountain out of a molehill, as usual. So, yeah, I attacked you – shoved a sock in your mouth because you obviously can’t figure out when to be quiet and shut up. I’m not sorry about it, either. You hurt Celeste.”

Zac opened his mouth to say something when Troy stepped back into the room, cutting him off.

To be continued in the last part...

I apologize for this one being rather short. This was intended to be the finale, but after rethinking, I felt this scene needed to stand by itself and not be overshadowed by the conclusion that follows this. Thank you for al the recent comments to this story lately. I hope you'll stick around to see how things end for Zac and Cameron.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Good choice, this scene does feel better emphasised like this. I am very much looking forward to the conclusion
rotkaepple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rotkaepple »

Ossassin wrote: 4 years ago Good choice, this scene does feel better emphasised like this. I am very much looking forward to the conclusion
I'm also waiting for the conclusion. For both brothers this has a "therapeutic" character :lol:
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I wanna thank everyone for the comments to this story. I'm really sorry because I planned to have the last chapter out, but I got really sick the past couple days. Migraines, neck/back pain, sore throat/eyes. I couldn't stand for more than 10 mins without getting exhausted and bursting into tears.
I'm starting to get over it. I'm still a little sore, but I can at least move around now.
I hope to have the last part out soon.

Thanks for your patience
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Don't worry! Your stories are amazing and its always worth the wait! Just rest and get better! I'm glad the worse seems to be over
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really hope you feel better and yes cj2125 rightly take your time to finish this story anyway congratulations she is really great I would love to be in the place of one of the two lol
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Sorry for the tease in advance. I've gotten some rest and went to see a doctor.
I got some meds to deal with everything, and I got some more free time now.
But I plan to have the last chapter out very soon.
Thank you all for being so patient with me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention] Glad to hear you were able to get some time off.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter, but make sure you rest up!

Health comes first. Always.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Thank you all for your patience, again. Without any further ado...

Part 9

Troy placed a roll of duct tape, and two sets of clothes on the coffee table. He then took a seat on the table in front of the two bound boys.

“How are my two twinks doing?” he asked. He noticed Cameron with his head cocked back, looking up. His lips tightened into a scowl as he purposely avoided looking at Troy. Zac, meanwhile, looked down with a somber look on his face. His eyes were squinted, and his bottom lip quivered. Troy leaned in and placed his hand on the back of the younger one’s neck. “What’s wrong, bunny? You two were playing nice, right?”

“I’m fucking tired,” Zac said, weakly. Without warning, Troy grabbed Zac’s chin, forcing his head over, and planting his lips on the surprised boy’s scowl. “Mmm-mmmm!!” Zac mumbled, cringing as Troy lingered on his kiss. Finally,
Troy relented, and Zac gasped and wiped his mouth against his shoulder.

“I told you, no cursing. Didn’t I?”

Zac opened his mouth but quickly closed it, turning away and biting his bottom lip. “You’re a jerk. You’re both jerks. You’re always picking on me. It’s not fair!” Zac began bouncing around, jerking his bound legs about. His movements brought Cameron around with him since the two were bound together on the couch.

“Quit it, runt!” Cameron ordered, stiffening his body and pulling forward, causing the ropes to tighten more on Zac’s end.

“I’ve been tied up all day! Neither of you ever listen to me. It’s not fair. You all just attacked me. What happened is on you, not me.”

“Pipe down, little shit!” Cameron yelled.

Troy rose up and jumped over to the couch, sitting on the very edge by Cameron’s side. He grabbed Cameron’s jaw and leaned in, giving the older brother a long kiss on the mouth. Cameron’s reaction was similar to Zac’s. He shook his head, hardening his lips into a scowl until Troy pulled away, then Cameron rubbed his mouth on the shoulder of his shirt sleeve. “How many times do I have to say, ‘No cursing’?” Before he could offer a response, Troy grabbed the lower half of Cameron’s face, preventing him from talking by pushing his palm against hips and digging his fingers into his jaw. “Okay, since you two can only talk at each other, talk to me. You first, bunny.”

Zac recounted what he said to Cameron when the two sat alone. “Even if I believe Cameron’s story, even if it was Jessica who kissed first, he should’ve just told her. I know Celeste, too. She would’ve believed him if just explained things. But he had to go play Mister Silence. ‘It’s none of your business. It’s none of your business.’ It’s never anyone’s business until it is. And I’m the one you all gang up on just because you’re both stronger than I am. You’re always picking on me. If it wasn’t for Celeste and all that, it would’ve been for something else. I always have to be the punching bag, and it isn’t fair. Just because you can’t take any responsibility - - And now this!? This crosses the line--!”

With that, Troy released his hand on Cameron’s mouth and clamped down on Zac’s. Caught off guard, Zac rolled his eyes and let out frustrated grunt.

“And it’s not my fault that you have no life,” Cameron said now that he was free to speak. “You weren’t even invited to that party! But you always have to tag along and invite yourself. Even when I finally moved out, guess who had to come, too? Is it not too much to ask for a little time by myself without you coming in and messing everything up--!?”

“—That’s enough,” Troy said, interrupting him. Although Cameron was unable to see behind him, he could sense Zac’s body heat bleeding through to his back. He heard a sniffle. “I think you two have said enough for now. Best to stop before you regret anything else.”

“I wanna go back to my room,” Zac mumbled. “Untie us.”

“—So I can kick your ass,” Cameron added.

“Dude! Put a fucking sock in it, asshole!” Zac replied, desperately. Troy reached out with both hands, lightly popping the brothers on their mouths. Immediately the two held still, both giving Troy a similar sneer.

Troy stood up, pushing aside the clothes and tape on the coffee table and taking a seat. The three sat in awkward silence for a moment until Troy spoke up. “I just don’t get it. You two can’t just talk to each other? And here, I thought you two were finally starting to see eye to eye. Man, this is a real thing, isn’t it? You two did talk, didn’t you? Why can’t you just talk it out?”

“Did you expect a day would fix everything?” Cameron asked. “That’s not the way the world works, bud,” Cameron replied. “Now, untie us, and I’ll pace out your ass-kickings so they don’t hurt as bad.” His remark earned a chuckle from Troy, who wagged his hand dismissing the suggestion.

“I guess not.” Troy sighed. “That’s be nice if it did. Honestly, I thought I could do the same thing. Silly me. Scot and I--Ugh! This is about you two!” Troy grabbed two pairs of socks, each folded into small bulbs, and the tape. Cameron sighed and rolled his eyes while Zac continued squirming on the couch. Ignoring Zac’s pleas, Troy squeezed the boy’s jaw and pressed the socks in deep. He sealed Zac’s lips with several strips of duct tape. “I honestly expected as much from you Cam. It’d be really stupid to let you to go, plain and simple, right?”

“Well, I did promise to kick your ass, and I do keep my promises.”

“You’re not mad?”

“We’ve done worse to each other.”

“True. And as a precaution, I texted – or rather you texted your mother, Cameron. So nice of you two to offer to take her out for dinner. She’ll be over in about an hour, so I laid out some nice clothes for you to change into… I should probably go so you two can work things out. I’ve got some stuff to work out, too.” As he said this, Zac’s pupils grew wide and his eyebrows curved up, and he began squirming in his spot despite Cameron’s attempts to get him to calm down. Troy bent over and reached his hand through the shoulder strap of his tank top and pet his chest. Zac only became more frantic.

“Dude!? What if we can’t get out by then!?” Cameron exclaimed.

Troy, having snips several more strips of tape, placed the scissors in between the two, just out of the immediate reach of their tied hands. “At least you’ll have an interesting story to tell her,” he explained. Troy pressed the other sock bulb to Cameron’s lips. Although hesitant at first, pursing his lips into a scowl, Troy blew his friend a kiss and winked, making Cameron rethink. He rolled his eyes again and weakly opened his mouth, allowing Troy to press the socks in and flatten his tongue. Just as he did with Zac, Troy placed several strips of tape over his mouth to keep Cameron from spitting out the socks.

Troy reached again, this time for Cameron, but he stopped himself, grabbing his own hand. “Scott asked me to restrain myself. I went well over my limit today.” He sighed. The urge in his hands from tensing the muscles caused his arms to shake. “Love you two. Don’t forget that. I really have to go, though.”

Troy left as the two brothers struggled. He hopped into his truck and sat for a moment, trying to stifle his rapidly beating heart. After a moment, he grabbed his cell phone and tapped the screen, putting the phone to his ear. “Hey, Scott. I just wanted to talk. Maybe the phone isn’t the best option. I… did something, but I broke my promise a little. You know Zac and Cam? Don’t worry, I stopped before things went too far, I think. But, still. Can we talk about something?”

“Sure,” Scott’s voice echoed faintly over the phone. “Come on over. I love you.”

Troy hesitated. “I…yeah. B-Bye.”

The end
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Awesome story! Really liked it and now you've got me interested in what is going on between Troy and Scott. Great job XD
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Another shoutout to [mention]cj2125[/mention] for this amazing picture to go along with my story!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic