Brothers' Quarrel (m/mm) [COMPLETE]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Brothers' Quarrel (m/mm) [COMPLETE]

Post by Stoutland395 »

I'm back with another reboot :D
This was originally posted to my Deviantart page, so I figured I'd update it and post it here to contribute to this site.
I hope you enjoy!

Part 1

The house was silent. Cameron’s socked feet fell silent on the carpet as he passed by his younger brother’s room. As he passed by the open door, a though popped into his head, making him halt in his tracks. A devious thought about an opportune moment – a thought that had been nesting – ripening – for some time. Slowly, he backed up and arched his back, peeping into Zac’s room. For a moment, Cameron just stood there at the threshold, watching. He crossed his arms across his chest, then began nervously pinching his chin. He pondered.

Meanwhile, Zac sat oblivious at his desk on the opposite side of the door. He sat there, staring at his laptop, mindlessly flipping through videos with a blank look of boredom on his face. The look in his brown eyes was one of absence. He wore a pair of black track shorts that rode up his thighs, and a pair of grey calf-length socks. He also had on a thin, loose tanktop – a hand-me-down from Cameron. He tugged on the bottom of it to fan himself from the heat. With his back turned and a pair of earbuds blasting music, Zac remained blind and deaf to his older brother’s plotting.

That asshole doesn’t know how badly he screwed things up, he thought. That big mouth of his ruined everything. I told him to keep his trap shut, and he blabbed to her anyway. A devilish smile slowly crept across Cameron’s face as an idea finally formed. A plan for payback – revenge.

Like a ghost, he moved quietly, gliding across the carpet and into his room. There, he rifled through his top dresser, pulling of long white socks he’d folded into a bulb. He pulled the socks apart, cramming one into the pocket of his shorts and rolling the other into a ball. The grin never left his face. When he returned to Zac’s room, approaching softly, he was pleased to see Zac was still were he was before.

The house remained silent.

The carpet hid Cameron footsteps as he easily snuck his way across the room. He loomed over Zac, leaning in close enough to vaguely hear the music coming from the earbuds. The shadow he cast from the fanlight finally alerted Zac to a presence. However, not before he felt a slim hand reach around and touch his neck and collarbone, which made him jump in his seat. He looked up and ripped out one of his earbuds, shocked. “Dude, what fu—ahkph! Mphude, mht thmph fmphk!?”

“Serves you right, bitch!” Cameron said, mockingly.

The other earbud jerked out of Zac’s ear and slung over the desk. Cameron’s arm latched around his brother’s slender neck. He nestled his cheek against a mess of shaggy brown hair and flexed his muscle. Zac winced, grabbing Cameron’s elbow and bicep. He swiveled in his chair, struggling, until the wheels rolled out and caused the hair to tumble over. Now standing, he continued struggling, trying not to trip over the downed chair.

“Lmt mm gh, dhdm! Whht hrm nhh dhnng?” he mumbled. He words and confusion came across as gargled nonsense with the wadded sock being shoved in his mouth.

“Come on, now, ease up,’ Cameron demanded. “Quit moving so much.” Although Cameron had a more solid build compared to his brother’s slim frame, Zac was squirrelly and scrappy, which made him hard to keep control of. With him flailing around, Cameron unwrapped his arm from Zac’s neck so he could grab one of his arms and bend it behind his back, easing some of the struggle. To compensate, he pulled up on Zac’s jaw, forcing him to bite down on the sock.

The sock balled up in Zac’s mouth, causing his cheeks to puff out. His lips pressed around the white wad. The pressure from his jaw being forced up made his teeth ache, and his tongue began to get sore, having to keep it stiff to stop the sock from going down his throat. He coughed several times and moaned, but nothing seemed to persuade his attacker from letting go. Zac arched himself backward, a terrible position to be struggling in. And with his arm yanked behind his back, he lacked the strength to pull away Cameron’s hand so he could spit the socks out.

But he was determined to give him as much hell as possible.

Zac balled his free hand into a fist and began pounding Cameron on the hip. Although not hard blows, they were rapid in quick succession. Eventually, Cameron’s hip began to sting and get sore. “That’s enough!” he shouted, but Zac didn’t let up until he felt his other arm being shoved uncomfortably between his shoulder blades.

“I told you to stop. That hurts,” Cameron said.

“Whht thm hmll hrm nhh dhnng?” Zac tried asking. He coughed a little from the sock.

“You need to stop!” Cameron yelled, twisting Zac’s arm again. He dragged Zac backward, a harder task than it seemed. He nearly fell to the ground or lost his grip thanks to his brother’s wily attitude. But he managed to get him over to the bed. Positioning Zac just right, Cameron fell forward, pinning his younger brother underneath him on the mattress.

To be continued...
Last edited by Stoutland395 2 years ago, edited 16 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for postng tihs one here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story so far, definitely want to read more :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stoutland395[/mention] So many fantastic m/m stories lately! Thrilled to see another one of your works pop up on here, mate. Damn, I honestly think Zac is lucky to have an older brother like Cam.
Had I been Zac's older brother, I'd have shoved one of my own ripe socks in his mouth instead of using a clean one 8-)

Hugely enjoyable and well told, as we've come to expect from you.
I suspect this tale will be enjoyed by many on here.

You definitely have me hooked.
Keep it up, mate!
Can't wait to see where you're going with this.

Really hope slippery Zac is properly subdued and humiliated.
Serves him right if you ask me ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 2

Hold still!” Cameron demanded.

“Fhgg hff! Gmt hff mm, hffhhlm!” Zac mumbled.

Zac laid on his back, facing Cameron. His older brother was looming over him, straddling him, and pressing the balled-up sock deeper into Zac’s mouth. Because of the struggle onto the bed, both of Zac’s arms were free to swipe, but they flailed around limply. The sock pushed against his flexing tongue, causing him choke and gag. He let out another gargled plea, but it was quickly cut off when Cameron pressed down, and he began to heave.

Cameron found himself in a predicament. With Zac’s arms free, the flailing made it difficult for him to be controlled even though he was pinned down, unable to get up. The flailing and scratching, although largely useless, quickly became an irritant as Zac’s nails left scratch marks on his forearms. Left with no other choice, Cameron lifted his hand off Zac’s mouth. Once he had full use of them, Cameron was able to easily snatch Zac’s wrists and twist them down by his side. He lifted his legs and pressed his knees into the crook of Zac’s elbows, pinning his younger brother’s arms down.

However, Zac immediately spit the sock out of his mouth, where it lay by his face. In between coughs, Zac let out a flurry of insults and curses. “What the fu-uck is wro-ong with you!? A-ssho-ole! You fu-ucking whore! Get o-off! Get off me!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. The veins in his slender neck bulged out and his tanned face turned beat red. Cameron smirked and slapped him on the face, gently enough to get another reaction. “Fucking stop! What is your goddam problem!?” he yelled.

“Teaching you a lesson, asshole,” Cameron said.

“Get the fuck off me!” Zac kicked his legs up, but he could barely bump his knees on Cameron’s back. He winced and tightened his fists, feeling numbness creeping in his arms. “Ow, your knees are digging in. Seriously, get off me, slut.”

“Consider it payback,” Cameron replied.

“For what?” Zac asked.

“Last week… Jessica… you told Celeste…”

“What did you expect, cheating fuck-wit?”

“I told you, ‘Put a fucking sock in it,’ and you went and told her.” Cameron grabbed the sock again and balled it back up.

“No! Ass, stop! Mmm!” Zac tightened his mouth into a cringing scowl as Cameron tried forcing it back into his mouth. He shifted his head from side to side, but the balled-up wad followed his lips. “Mmm!” he moaned, pleading for Cameron to stop. The sock was cold and damp from soaking up Zac’s saliva. “Mmmm!!”

“You wanna play that way? Fine.” Cameron pinched Zac’s nose.

That kept his head from moving, and with his mouth closed, he couldn’t breathe. The boy’s tanned face turned red, then a blueish purple until, finally, he couldn’t stand it. Desperate for air, he opened his mouth, filling his lungs, but it made for an easy opening to shove the sock back in his mouth. He spoke through his teeth, “No, stop. Dude, Cam. Seriously. Don’t – mpho! Fthff thht. Nhhh! Fthp!” He whimpered, re-tasting the wad against his tongue. This time is was cold and damp. He heaved several times and squeezed his eyes shut tightly enough for tears to form in the corner of his eyes. A deep moaning croak echoed from his throat, followed by sniffling.

Cameron leaned in close and spoke. “Now, when I tell you to put a sock in it, you put a fucking sock in it!

“Lmt mm hp! Thnf Hmfn't ghhl, fhggmr!” Zac pushed back with his tongue to dislodge the sock again, but Cameron held it in place with his fingertips. His moans came out as stutters, each followed by more sniffling. The corners of his mouth curled away, and he flashed his teeth. He let out deep gag when Cameron pressed the sock in and nudged it to the side, creating a bulge in his cheek. “Sthoph! Peethph, sthoph iph!” He managed to get out, letting out a long pitiful whimper as well.

Cameron, holding the sock in with his thumb and index finger, grabbed the other sock from his shorts pocket. He flicked it and laid it across his thigh, and he began rolling it up into another coiled ball. Zac’s eyes widened and he let out another stuttered whimper – “Mphnoooo! Hmer-o-o-ophn!” Cameron packed the second sock into his brother’s mouth, causing the other cheek to puff out.

Mmmph! Mm-mm-mph!” His moans barely came across with both socks crammed in his mouth. He grew increasingly tired. A tingling sensation ran up his arms; the feeling in his hands and forearms were buried beneath a sensation of pins and needles. Cameron’s weight bared down on his slim stomach. He offered a few haphazard kicks in the air before letting his feet go limp, dangling off the side of the bed.

Cameron grabbed his cellphone from his other pocket and flipped through the contacts. “Hey, Troy! You busy? – Keep it down! No, not you. Hey, come over. I need help with something… you’ll see… That’s fine – stop squirming. Hm? No, gross! …Stop being such a faggot and get over here… Thanks, man.”

Cameron set his phone down. He nestled Zac’s hair and patted his face, much to his brother’s embarrassment. “So, we have about thirty minutes to kill before the real fun starts.”

“Lmm mm gmmm!”

“You have no idea how much you screwed everything up…”

To be continued...
Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Cool story! Thanks! :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 3

Troy opened the door, stepping into Cameron and Zac’s home. The sounds of a commotion from down the hall caught his attention, and he followed the sounds to their source. Cameron, dressed in a pair of white shorts and a red short-sleeve hoodie, sitting on top of his younger brother. Zac had gotten one of his arms free and was now swinging it around, pushing up on Cameron’s face and moaning something incoherent. Cameron flashed his large white teeth, swatting away Zac’s hand while pressing down on his mouth with the other. From the corner of his eye, he caught Troy standing in the doorway.

“Don’t just stand there – get over and help me!” he demanded.

Troy’s blues eye lit up, sparling, and a wide grin formed on his face. “Sure, what do I need to do?”

“Trade places with me,” Cameron suggested. Zac froze, and his eyes widened. He looked at Troy, who gave him a wink, and returned to his flailing, shaking his head and moaning into the socks something pleading.

Troy climbed on the bed and locked his hands around Zac’s wrists while Cameron kept his hands over Zac’s mouth to keep the sock in. With a stockier build than Cameron, who himself was well-built, Troy weighed heavier on the young man beneath him. Zac felt the linebacker’s legs straddle his sides and squeeze on his hips while his rear pressed on his flat stomach, making it hard to breath. It felt like the wheel of a semi had been parked over him. Troy took Zac’s twig-like arms and crossed them over his chest and adjusted his legs, so they bared down his elbows. Zac tried flexing to work them free, but his efforts resulted in his brother and friend laughing as he could only paw his hands at the air, unable to reach up.

Cameron slowly slid his hand away from Zac’s mouth, and Troy slid his hand over to keep him from spitting the socks out. “You got him?” Cameron asked.

“Yeah,” Troy assured him. As a precaution, he used his free hand to snatch both of Zac’s wrists as they pawed and pinned them to his sternum. “You didn’t call just so I’d do your dirty work, did you? Not that mind. Heck, I'd love to have you underneath me! No offense, Zac--bunny.” He looked Zac and puckered his lips together, causing Zac’s eyes to widen, begging at Cameron to make him stop.

“Needed help with some payback,” Cameron said, panting slightly. Troy furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Jessica? The party?”

“Ohh!” Troy responded.

“Plus, I thought you'd have some fun with him for awhile. I need to grab some tape.” Cameron began to rush off before Troy stopped him.

“Wait! There’re a few bundles of parachute chord in my truck. Keys are in my pocket.” Cameron sucked in his lips into a slight pout and let out a huff. Reluctantly, he reached into Troy's pocket and fished out the keys. “Reach back in there. You forgot your present!” Troy said, smiling.

"Bitch!" Cameron smirked and gave Troy a gentle smack on the cheek and raced out the door. Troy waited a few seconds, looking at the doorway then quickly back to Zac. Troy put a finger on his lips, a sign Zac seemed to understand.

He nodded timidly.

“Good boy,” Troy said. He pulled the socks out Zac’s mouth. Almost instantly, a series of coughs and heaves filled the air as Zac filled his lungs. Troy began petting Zac’s face, rubbing his chin with his thumb and running his hands through Zac’s hair. “Now, now, bun-bun. Calm down. You’ve got less than a minute to tell me what’s up. You're the reason Celeste broke up with Cam?”

“He fu-ucking atta-acked me, sneaking bi-itch,” Zac coughed up. “Gah! My fu-ucking ja-aw hurts!” He kicked the air in frustration. "Who cares? It's his fault!"

“Celeste was a special girl. Not my type, of course, but Cam’s been real mad you for doing that. He's been sulking for weeks because of you. I think she blocked his number. Really? You of all people, Zac? You kind of screwed the pooch on this.”

“I didn’t te-ell him to chea-eat on her!” Zac said.

Troy began rubbing his finger across Zac’s cheeks and nose, over the small freckles on his face. “Noo, no, no. Your brother would never cheat on Celeste.”

“I saw him kissing Jessica at the party. What the hell was I supposed to do?” Zac began to get louder, feeling the tenseness in his jaw lighten up, until Troy gave him a look warning him to quiet down. He began struggling beneath Troy, trying to free his arms. “Look, just let me up. This isn’t fair -– I didn’t do anything.”

“No can do, bunny,” Troy said.

The sound of the front door opening and closing caught both their attention. Troy quickly grabbed the socks and began wadding them up in his hand. “These gotta go back in.”

Zac’s face contorted, making a last-ditched plea. He spoke in whisper, “Please-please-please, j-just let me go. Please, Troy! My jaw still hurts... Not both--not both—not both! Plea-ease!” His voice cracked a bit as he begged.

“You’re lucky you’re cute,” Troy said, letting out a sigh. He jammed one of the socks between the foot-board and the mattress out of sight. He quickly wadded the other and stuffed it back in Zac’s mouth, squeezing the sides of his jaw to force his mouth open. Zac let out a moan; the dull ache in his jaw quickly came back, but it was, by far, preferable to have one sock in his mouth instead of two. Troy leaned in close, giving Zac a kiss on the forehead.

Cameron came back into the room, holding the parachute chord and roll of tape. There was a devilish smile on his face as he asked, “Let’s get started!”

To be continued...

...poor Zac.
Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicley written. I'm enjoying this tale.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Great start
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

This is one of my favorite stories of yours! I specilly liked the ending (don't worry, I won't spoil it here :mrgreen: ) am going to be looking frowards to see how it turns out
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINALLY! Some friggin' tape. 'Bout time!
They really need to shut that kid up for good.

I know I'm cruel, but I hope that f*ckin' second sock gets stuffed back in there before they decide to tape his face up.
Would serve him right IMO 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I always feel so bad for Zac when it comes to this story. He really got the raw end of the deal.
If you caught your friend/sibling cheating on their partner, wouldn't you do the right thing and say something?
He's such a petite little guy, and he did what he thought was right at the moment.
I kinda upped the pleading from him in this version, and it makes me feel that much more sympathetic to his "predicament."

But that's just my opinion, not necessarily the correct one.

The best part about a story is coming up with your own hypotheses about it.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 4

Troy and Cameron had forcibly repositioned Zac on the bed. Zac sat upright with his legs and feet hanging – or, rather, kicking – against the bed. His grey socks grazed the carpet as they swung about. Zac sat on his hands with his arms straight by his sides. Troy sat behind him, wrapping the young man’s torso and arms in a tight leglock. One hand clamped over his mouth to keep the sock in place while the other one, working with a mind of its own, snuck its way underneath the tank-top. Troy’s chin, brushing aside the tank-top strap, nestled on Zac’s collarbone. He rubbed his cheek against Zac’s soft neck.

“Fthp, fhgght. Grhff!” Zac groaned, kicking about. He let out a high-pitch gasp feeling Troy’s hand firmly squeeze his chest. He returned to his groaning when Troy slipped back down, rubbing his stomach. He let out a long, cracking moan. "Hmmm... meeph ffoph!" He squeezed his eyes tight, causing two frustrated tears pop from the corner of his eye.

“Having fun?” Cameron asked.

Troy nodded, keeping his eyes closed and rocking with Zac on the bed. Zac cringed as Troy began to gently hum in his ear.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself,” Cameron said. “Don’t you think Scott would be a little mad?”

Troy smiled. “Our relationship is… open… ish,” he said. “I know where my boundaries are. Besides, you can’t serve me Something like this on a silver plater and expect me not to take a sample.”

“I don’t care. Not my problem.”

Zac shot a quick death glare at his brother, who stood aloof, unbundling the parachute chord and laying on the bed. Cameron smirked and joked, “Just pretend it’s Misty,” causing Zac to let out another swear that the sock muffled. Cameron continued, “However! Now that I think about it, how would she feel if I told her that her little boy-toy was fooling around with someone else – and a guy, no less! Of course, that wouldn’t be the whole story, would it?”

Zac made a motion for Cameron, but Troy jerked him back into place and tensed his muscles around the squirrely boy.

Cameron chuckled and said, “Relax, I’m not that cruel. Unlike you, I wouldn’t just rat someone out like that – because it would be none of my fucking business, Zac.”

“Fphk yuph!”

Cameron grabbed the roll of clear packing tape from the bed and picked the end off with his nail. “Time to seal that thing in.” He placed the end on Zac’s cheek and smoothed it over the sock and his mouth as Troy slipped his hand away. Cameron continued with the wrap, touching the tape to Zac’s other cheek, then around his head while Troy pushed up on the back of Zac’s hair to keep it from tangling in the tape. Soon, the clear tape encircled Zac’s mouth several times. With each succession, the tape compressed in that spot, causing Zac’s cheeks and chin to puff out above and below the adhesive.

A large white puff showed through the tape, with Zac’s thin lips pressed around it. Zac pushed with his tongue, making heaving motions as he did, trying to dislodge the sock. In between heaves, the white sock puffed out like a blooming bud before being forced back into his mouth.

With both hands free to use. Troy massaged Zac’s shoulders, dipping below the straps of his tank-top much to Zac’s disgust. He then moved down his arms, squeezing Zac’s thin biceps. He locked his hands around those thin wrists again and pulled them up, bending the arms at the elbows behind his back. Although he struggled, Troy’s hands were like shackles. Cameron cut a piece of chord and coiled around Zac’s wrists, then in between, before cinching the knot.

“Ow, dammit!” Cameron let out a curse when Zac managed to dig his heel into his brother’s leg. This prompted Cameron to give his brother not-so-gentle backhand across the cheek. “I told you to quit that.” It wasn’t enough to sting or hurt, but enough to be belittling. Zac turned his head away and scrunched his brows and nostrils toward the bridge of his nose. The freckles on his face faded underneath a shade of pink.

Cameron wasted no time moving on. He snipped another small piece of chord and grabbed Zac’s legs. He knelt, putting his arm over them to keep them still as he wound the chord his ankles. Zac winced as Cameron tightened the knot, then tightened the chord further by wrapping between his ankles. The rope pinched although his socks eased the sting, which was more apparent on his bare wrists. Finally, Cameron stood up, and he pulled Zac up while Troy pushed form behind.

They forced Zac up. He stood trying to keep himself balanced although with his ankles bound, it was difficult. He twisted his body, reaching his long arms around his waist and seeing his bound wrists. He could see the knot, but his fingers barely brushed against it. He looked directly at Cameron and made a jerk toward him, but the angry look in his eyes quickly evaporated as he caught himself about to fall.

“Think that might be enough of a lesson?” Cameron asked.

“I think it’s a start,” Troy replied. He grabbed his phone form his pocket and held it up, causing Zac to shake his head wildly. He squeezed his eyes shut and turned away just before the flashes blinded him. “Scott’s gonna want to see this.”

Zac began bunny-hopping his way to the door although he felt humored as he did. He clung to the thought of making his way to the bathroom across the hall, where he could lock the door until he found a way to get untied. However, this was a fantasy as Troy walked faster than he could hop, and Zac quickly found himself caught in a bear-hug and dragged back to the bed.

“Fphk yuph! Gpht mphff!”

“We’re not through yet, honey,” Troy said, pushing back onto the bed.

Troy grabbed the scissors and snipped two slightly longer pieces of chord from the dwindling bundle or rope. With one, he knelt and wrapped it around Zac’s legs just below his knees. Zac hadn’t noticed until he saw Troy staring, but the struggling left his shorts bunched up between his thighs, exposing more of his legs for Troy to silently gawk over. When he finished tying off the knot in between Zac’s knees, Troy stood up and hopped onto the bed.
He folded the other length of chord and fed it under Zac’s elbows. The sting of the ends digging into his elbows forced Zac to straighten his back and pull his arms closer together; this also made his chest puff out more. Although not touching, Zac’s elbows were tied together about six inches apart. Troy finished a knot in the middle, leaving two ends dangling.

“Where’d you learn that?” Cameron asked, seeing the discomfort on Zac’s face. “Come to think of it, why’d you have parachute chord in our truck?”

“They were a present for Scott,” Troy answered.

“Scott?”

“Do you really want me to answer that?”

“…No. Please, god, no – Forget I asked.”

Troy chuckled while both brothers cringed.

Troy stood Zac back up. With the additional rope holding his limbs together, Zac had to lean against Troy as a support to stay up – much to his embarrassment and much to Troy’s delight. Cameron got in front of Zac and leaned in, placing a finger on the tape and sock gagging his brother. “I think a few hours like this will do you some good, don’t you?”

“Lmph mphe gphmo!” Zac groaned, jerking his body toward Cameron threateningly.

“That’s what I thought. You were sitting at your desk, right?” Cameron made his way to the desk, picking up the down chair ad resetting Zac’s laptop. Troy guided Zac over, supporting him as the bound boy hopped his way over. Troy plopped Zac down in the chair and raised his bound arms over the back. With the strand of chord dangling from between his elbows, Troy grabbed them and tied them to the spine of the chair. He then grabbed the packing tape from the bed and wrapped a little around his wrists, securing them to the spine as well. He also wrapped tape around his ankles and the cylinder.

“I don’t want you falling out and messing up that pretty face, so try to keep the squirming to a minimum, okay?” Troy said, petting Zac on the head and jostling his hair around. He pushed Zac back under the desk in front of the laptop while Cameron grabbed the earbuds.

He said, “You’ll stay like this until I decide you’ve learned your lesson.”

“Imph dmphn dm amphyng!”

“You like Aerosmith, right?” Cameron opened a playlist on Youtube and set Zac’s earbuds in.

Cameron left the room first. “I’m gonna get a movie started. Wanna stay over?” Troy shouted in confirmation and leaned in close to Zac.

“Don’t worry little bunny,” he said although Zac couldn’t hear it with his earbuds in. He gave Zac a small peck on the cheek and stuck his hand underneath his tank-top, copping another feel of his chest and stomach. He then left, fetching the tape, parachute chord, and the other stock he wedged between the footboard and mattress.

Zac bounced around in his chair, moaning and shouting above the sound of “Rag Doll” in his ears.

To be continued...
((Stray question: Does Zac really like Aerosmith? What does it say about Cameron if he does or doesn't?))
Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

My guess: Zac isn't old enough to have any opinion about Aerosmith. Isn't that what they play down at the retirement center? :lol:
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I had forgotten how much fun Troy was to read! I really wish to see him and Scott interact more :lol:

As for your question, I hope Zac doesn't like Aerosmith! More props to Cameron for thinking of that torture! :mrgreen: Sorry my opinion of Zac is the same as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , as an older brother myself the golden rule is that you DO NOT rat on your brother! If Zac felt so strongly about the cheating part he should have talked with Cameron first. Of course had he done that we probably wouldn't have a story to read :mrgreen:
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 5

Thump… thump… thump…

Cameron sat on the couch, turning the volume up on the movie to drown out the angry sounds coming from Zac’s room. Troy rummaged through the fridge in the kitchen, grabbing a can of beer and a tray of ice. He paused as another round of thumping echoed down the hall, followed by a barely audible, but muffled, scream. As the kitchen and dining room was directly behind the living room, Troy could only see the back of Cameron’s head above the couch. However, judging by its sinking further down, Troy could only guess at Cameron’s frustration.

Another muffled scream – slightly louder this time.

“Shut the fuck up!” Cameron shouted, turning up the volume again.

“Poor guy,” Troy mumbled, unsure of whether he was speaking of Zac or Cameron. He dropped several ice cubes into his glass one at a time, letting the clinks deafen him to Zac’s pleas for help for a few seconds. He looked at the bundle of parachute chord and tape on the dining table, then over to Cameron. “You could’ve just talked to him.”

“Talking was the problem.” Cameron said. Slightly louder, he continued, “Now he can just be quiet!”

Troy made a suggestion. “It’s been almost an hour. Maybe it’s time to let him out?”

“Fuck that,” Cameron said, only hearing the last few words over the sound of the movie. “Not until this is over, at least. Besides, he did it to himself. Let the fucker stir. Serves him righ—” Cameron cut himself off, feeling his voice begin to crack. He took a deep breath before starting back up. “It was none of his fucking business. I was going to straighten everything out, and he… whatever. He gets what he deserves.”

“At least pretend to feel a little bad? It was a mistake after all,” Troy said, slightly louder over the sound of the tv.

Thump… thump… thump…

Cameron, feeling the heat on his neck and arms, took off his hoodie. The white t-shirt underneath got cold against the air, and Cameron yanked on the bottom of it to fan himself. He took a deep breath. “I don’t care. I told him not to say anything… You know that was nothing. Jessica was nothing, but… that fucking little weasel… Celeste won’t even talk to me, now. And it’s all his fault. He can figure his own way out. Fuck him.”

“Don’t say that, Cam,” Troy urged. Trying to make thing light, he shifted slightly. “How about joining ‘the dark side’? Come on, I’d treat you right. Aww, man, I’ve been thinking about it for years. I know exactly how our date would play out – where we’d go, what we’d wear, and I’m a great cuddle buddy.”

“Yeah, I could tell, Mr. Grabby-paws,” Cameron said, recalling before.

Troy chuckled lightly. “Yeah, Zac’s cute. I couldn’t help being a little handsy – he is your brother after all, and you two look so much alike. Zac’s real soft, too. I bet he moisturizes a lot. I think he shaves his stomach ‘cause it was so soft, but there was a little stubble there. And those shorts? I remember giving you those shorts, and you gave them to Zac? They fit you both so well. Did you notice his—”

“—Dude, gross! Shut up–shut up–shut up!” Cameron said, falling flat on the couch and draping his head over the armrest. “Jeez, you can just be the worst, sometimes.”

“But that’s why you love me so much, and that’s why I love you so much,” Troy said. Cameron let out a groan. They’d been friends since they were kids, and ever since puberty hit, Troy had been a pervert. Most of the time, it was nothing – funny, actually. He’d get a kick out of seeing Troy on the field, copping a feel from one of the other players, which always produced a visible reaction. Troy let his crush on Cameron be known early on since coming out, and he would indulge his friend’s actions from time to time. Occasionally, he’d linger on a hug or surprise him with a kiss on the cheek. He indulged the perv-talk too much, though, he thought.

Thump… thump… thump…

Troy continued, “I gotta love Zac, too. Mostly because he looks like a tiny version of you, but still. You’ve got a little more meat on your bones, though. Zac’s soft, but you’re firmer than he is.”

Thump… thump… thump…

“Can you be quiet?” Cameron begged.

“Y’know, if you were my boy-toy, I wouldn’t mind you going out with other people. You could make out with all the hot little things you want. I wouldn’t mind at all because you’d always come back to me. Zac could run up – man, Troy, I saw Cam making out with this guy – I’d be like, ‘was he hot’? You’re just too much for one person to handle. There’d be boundaries, of course, but I’m flexible. I bet I’m more flexible than Jessica and Celeste put together.”

“I’m not joking, dude,” Cameron said, giving Troy the finger. “That’s not how it went down, and you know it! Jessica… that bitchgahh! Zac ruined everything! All he had to do—” He bit his bottom lip and placed his hands over his ears while the thumping tremored across the floor. Cameron sat back up, pounding his hands on the couch cushions and stomping his feet. He shouted out, “Zac! Shut! The fuck! Uuup!” He grabbed the remote and turned up the volume on the tv again, and he sunk into the couch. Feeling drained, he draped his head over the top and nestled his neck into the cushion, closing his eyes. Troy could see him breathing deeply, his rounded shoulders and firm chest puffing up and down.

“Loud enough for you?” Troy asked, not getting a response.

“Hellooo?” he called out. Again, no response.

Troy smirked and quietly pulled a sock from his pocket. Keeping his eye on Cameron, Troy snapped the sock and rolled it back up into a ball. His heart skipped a little, re-thinking for a second what he was considering doing. He stepped over the threshold, holding the sock behind him until he reached the couch. The volume of the tv had been turned up so loud, it began to irritate Troy’s ears. He loomed over his friend. Cameron’s shoulders slumped down, and his arms folded over his stomach.

Thump… thump… thump…

“Sorry, Cam.”

Troy pinched Cameron’s nose. Immediately, his eyes shot open wide and his pupils dilated over his brown irises. Troy quickly shoved the sock into his friend’s gaping mouth. Leaning down, he clamped one hand over Cameron’s mouth and pressed up on his jaw with the other. Cameron flail his feet, white socks sliding about the floor, and wrapped his arms around Troy, pounding on his back with his fists. He tried sinking down and off the couch to get free from Troy’s grip, but Troy pulled up on his jaw and neck to stop him. The cuffs of his white shorts bunched up his thighs, and the bottom of his shirt rose up his stomach.
“Whph thmph fmphk!?” Cameron groaned.

Really sorry, Cam!”

To be continued...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Isn't genuine contrition nice to see?
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Jeez, almost ten days between updates. Sorry for the wait, and sorry if it feels a little short.

Part 6

Zac’s muffled moans echoed faintly in the air, followed by thumping as he rocked back and forth in his chair.

Thump… thump… thump…

Troy grabbed his side, rubbing it and grimacing from the sharp sting in his ribs. He sucked in air, holding it for a few seconds before letting it out as an exasperated grunt. “Gah! Wow, that was more intense than any workout coach ever gave me.” He stumbled and dropped down on the couch beside Cameron. “You sure you don’t want to join the football team?” he asked, nudging Cameron with his elbow. He fell over, hoisting his legs on the arm of the couch and resting his head on Cameron’s lap. After a few more heaves, he felt his breathing return to normal although his heart continued to race in his chest. “I’m glad you made me work for it,” he said.

Cameron grunted and shot an angry glare at Troy. “Fmphk ymph, ssshmph!” he moaned. The sides of his nostrils twitched, his eyebrows furrowed, and the bridge of his nose crinkled. He jerked forward, but his hands snagged behind his back. He stomped the floor, frustrated.

Thump… thump… thump…

A sock puffed out of his mouth as pushed with his tongue, but the wadded cloth remained clench between his teeth. Clear tape wrapped twice around his head, making a barrier that kept the sock in his mouth. Cameron pursed his lips around the sock, making grunts, but Troy didn’t seem to notice, or didn’t care to. Cameron rubbed his legs together, motioning Troy to get off his lap. A strand of parachute chord kept his ankles tied together. Another kept his hand tied behind his back. “Gmpht ffmph!” he groaned, demandingly. Troy’s short cropped hair was like small needles on the bare part of his thigh.

“I told you I was sorry, right? I feel like I should make that clear,” Troy said. He reached up and placed his hand on Cameron’s nape. The muscles beneath the skin were hard and firm, yet the skin itself was soft to the touch; Troy’s breathing staggered. He let his hand drift down to Cameron’s collarbone, then down the fabric of his white t-shirt.

“I almost couldn’t go through with it. I almost didn’t. But that stuff with Zac, and you being all hot and bothered, and me… it just kinda happened. Like an impulse – Cameron, too – and that was it.

Troy sat up and grabbed Cameron, pulling him by his shoulders and bring them both down on their sides. Troy nestled himself in the recesses of the couch with Cameron laying in front of him. He draped one arm over Cameron chest and stuck his other under his neck, locking his hands together. He pulled Cameron in close and rested his chin on his friend’s neck. Like his short hair, the stubble on Troy’s chin pricked Cameron’s skin.

Thump… thump… thump…

“This is nice,” Troy said solemnly. He sighed. “I’m sure I’ll get what’s coming, right?” he asked. Cameron grunt and nodded. “We’ve done worse – bumps, scrapes, bruises, broken bones. Accidents, of course, but still – we’ve done worse. And we’re still here. You still called me over, and I still helped you with Zac, all without question. Relationships are complicated like that… Yes, relationships are complicated – really complicated.” His voice got lower, as if he began to whisper to hide his cracking voice. “Things are a little weird between me and Scott right now. Maybe it’s me. I’ve never been with someone this long. You and Celeste had been together since – what – middle school?”

Thump… thump… thump…

Troy continued, “You two made it look so easy, just being a couple. I mean, I’ve always had a crush on you – you know that, and I knew it was my imagination to think anything would come from it. Scott isn’t you, but it’s different… in a good way. But sometimes, I feel like I’m doing something wrong. I feel like he’s doing things wrong, too. Is that what a relationship is? Two people just getting everything wrong? It’s all so confusing.” Troy nestled his chin against Cameron’s collarbone. “It’s nice to come back to something familiar… but you and Zac. Between me and Scott, you and Celeste… seeing you and Zac at each other’s throats again – it hurts a little.”

Thump… thump… thump…

Cameron grunted. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the muffled screams coming from down the hall.

"I'm really sorry -- sorry about this, and sorry about you and Celeste. She was nice... and pretty -- for a girl, that is. I know Zac didn't mean for anything to happen between you two. Little bunny didn't know any better."

Thump… thump… thump…

Thump… thump… thump…

Troy moaned. “Well, I should check on the poor bunny, seeing as you’re a little tied up at the moment.” Troy climbed over Cameron and off the couch while Cameron adjusted himself upright on the couch. He flashed Troy a glare, but his look softened when he noticed Troy wiping his face. His cheeks were pink, and his eyes squinted without a hint of brightness. “Don’t go anywhere, hot stuff,” he said with a half-hearted smile. As he moved down the hall out of sight and into Zac’s room, Cameron tested his bonds again and sunk down into the cushions.

All he could do was wait for now.

To be continued...
TiedBoy1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedBoy1998 »

Nice Story. I hope that the continue is not far away
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Yay! Cameron got screwed up! :mrgreen: that has always been one of my favorute parts of this story!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Thanks. It's always nice to see someone get their comeuppance.
I've always been fond of the Zac scenes myself, just because I always feel sorry for the little guy.
In any case it's nice to see the aggressor get a little taste of his own medicine.

I'll try to get the next part out soon.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Part 7

Cameron laid his head back, craning his neck against the top of the couch and sinking into the cushions. He looked up at the light gleaming from the orb on the ceiling. Shadows from the fan blades chopped at the yellow light, racing in circles around the glass bulb. Boredom overcame him, and Cameron lost himself in a trance watching the fan blades spin around endlessly. He’d forgotten how much time might’ve passed since he noticed the thumping from Zac’s room cease. The ropes burned around his bare wrists, and the sleeves of his white t-shirt bunched underneath his arms, stretching the fabric across his chest. He moved his mouth around, pursing his lips around the sock stuffed in his mouth.

He considered rocking to his feet and making his way to the kitchen to cut the ropes. However, with his ankles tied together and having seen how ridiculous Zac looked hopping around, Cameron blushed in solitude and decided to wait until Troy returned.

Amongst the silence, the doorknob down the hall jiggled faintly, getting Cameron’s attention. He leaned over, straining to look past the threshold and down the hall. Two parallel shows shambled across the wall, inching closer to the living room. Troy’s voice was clear, chuckling and urging “Keep going, bunny. Keep going.” Zac’s skinny frame came into view with a few more hops midway down the hall.

He was still tied up as Cameron and Troy left him, dressed in baby-blue tank-top, black track shorts, and grey socks. His ankles, knees, wrists, and elbows were bound with the black parachute chord, and the sock bulged out of his mouth as he coughed between hops. Troy stood behind him, arms out to catch Zac when he stumbled and almost fell over. “Just a few more, bunny,” he cheered much to Zac’s annoyance.

Zac crossed the threshold and froze, seeing Cameron sitting on the couch bound and gagged. Zac glared at his older brother, and, mockingly, managed to gran a loud purposeful laugh at Cameron. Cameron strained his arms around his torso, showing Zac his middle finger along with a muffled “Fphmk ymph!”

“Fphmk yumph!” Zac grunted in return.

Troy nudged him forward and pushed him onto the couch next to Cameron. “Stay put, you two,” Troy said, moving into the kitchen grabbing the rest of the parachute chord. Meanwhile, Zac and Cameron bumped against each other, grunting. With his elbows tied and his smaller frame, Zac was at a disadvantage as Cameron jabbed his pointed elbows into Zac’s ribs. “Hey, hey! Knock it off!” Troy shouted. He grabbed Zac’s ankles and dragged them onto the arm of the couch, and he did the same with Cameron.

With the two brothers now back to back, Troy leaned in and untied Zac’s elbows, offering some relief. He then used the spare strand to tie both the boys’ already-bound wrists together. With the last of the chord, he tied a knot on one end to Zac’s bound ankles, then stretched the string around the back of the couch to Cameron’s side, tying the other end to Cameron’s ankles. Cameron bent his knees up, pulling on the chord and stretching out Zac’s legs. Zac did the same briefly, with similar results, before Cameron pulled back.

“You two stop struggling and listen,” Troy demanded. There was a solemn look in his face, like a parent disappointed in his children. “If you stop, I’ll take the socks out… and no cursing each other. Keep thing civil.” He looked to both. Zac nodded frantically, eager to have the sock taken out. Cameron, defiant, looked away, but barely managed an agreeing nod. “Okay, deal,” Troy said. He started with Zac, lifting the tape. As soon as there was enough room, Zac spat out te sock onto his lap and released a couching fit, calling out random gasps. His face contorted in discomfort, and he hung his jaw almost whimpering.

Troy unwound the tape from Cameron’s face, and Cameron puffed out the sock. He looked at Troy, muttering

“Bitch,” before being popped on the lips by Troy’s hand. “Ah! Fuck you, dude!” he exclaimed, caught off guard, but Troy gave him another gentle slap on the mouth.

“I said no cursing,” Troy said. Cameron scowled, and his pupils widened. Troy prepped his hand to give him another smack on the mouth, and Cameron let out a huff, looking away and rolling his eyes.

Zac let out another exasperated gasp, stuttering, “Agh-ah! Jeee-fmmm! Gah! Unt-ie-ie me-ee!” He jerked around, silently bleating incoherently.

“No can do, bunny,” Troy said. Before Zac could manage another plea, Troy interrupted. “Now, I’m going to step out for a few minutes, and you two are going to sit here and talk. No cursing, no yelling – just talking. I have to get a few things ready.” Zac jerked around again, letting out a loud angry grunt, clenching and flashing his teeth. “You can do that all you want, but it’s not going to get you anywhere. I’ll be back in a few… talk.”

To be continued...
TiedBoy1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedBoy1998 »

Nice. I love this great Story!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This one does feel a little diffrent to the variant on Deviantart but it has also perhaps been a while since I read the Deviantart variant. Regardless it is a fun read :D
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

agree with [mention]Ossassin[/mention] that this feels a little bit different but that's not a bad thing, I love how you added more details and how you described the brother's different reactions to the same issues, it showcases their personalities!

Thought there is one small detail from the original that is missing and I used to like very, very, very much :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic