Endurance training f/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

Endurance training f/f

Post by Sociopath3 »

Emma (18yo, light brown hair, wearing a tank top and shorts) was using the rowing machine in the personal gym in her house when her sister Alison (14yo, blonde hair, wearing a white t-shirt and jeans) walked in and asked for help.
"what do you want?" Emma asked irritated, "I was wondering if you could help me exercise" Alison responded nervously. Emma started grinning and said "Sure just get changed into some exercise clothes while I get some supplies, we're starting with some endurance training."

Emma returned with a gym bag containing ropes, a sponge and microfoam tape. "Why do you need this?" Alison (now wearing a black sports bra, black shorts and black sneakers) asked, "I need to tie you up so you don't quit before exercising your limits, and I need to gag you to encourage proper breathing, you do want to exercise well don't you?" Emma replied, "Yes I do" said Alison, "Great, now put your hands behind your back" Emma said enthusiastically.

Emma took many ropes from the bag and tied her sister in a box tie with a chest harness, then Emma dragged Alison onto the treadmill and tied ropes from the chest harness to it. "Open up" Emma said joyfully and Alison complied, the sponge was stuffed into her mouth followed by many strips of microfoam tape at many angles.

Emma set the treadmill to a high setting and walked off to finish her workout. Alison screamed but it was all muffled and kept shouting every few minutes after 30 minutes Alison let out muffled cries and whimpers and Emma reduced the speed slightly and walked off to continue the workout.

25 minutes later Emma turned off the treadmill and untied Alison from it (keeping the box tie and chest harness), Emma removed Alison's gag and sat her down on the floor, Emma then began tying Alison's ankles together "what are you doing?" Alison asked between breaths "finishing your punishment for interrupting my workout" Emma responded as she started tying Alison's knees.

After finishing tying Alison's legs, Emma untied Alison's shoes and removed her socks "open wide" Emma said holding the sock to Alison's face, Alison shook her head no, Emma pinched Alison's nose and stuffed the socks in and added a long strip of microfoam tape. " Ah, much better, now I cam hogtie you in peace" Emma said chuckling and rolling Alison over. Emma Hogtied Alison tightly arching her back, Emma then picked up Alison's right shoe and tied it over her mouth and nose, "Bye" Emma said as she turned off the lights and closed the door. Alison lead out a soft muffled whimper as she began struggling.

Please provide any criticisms and methods for improvement.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Liked the story! Emma is such an evil sister :twisted:

Hopefully Alison will be punished and tied up even more often from now on
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic