The Power of Tugs (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Another one I completely missed and that'd be a shame, because it is so original... A good basic idea allowing for 70 or so 'magical' TUGs... That's bright!
And those scenes are good so far, so keep them coming !
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Whoooweeee...

What a great story!

Really love the premise, something fresh and unique!

Keep it coming
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice job, Blakey boy ;)
As others have said, really enjoy the refreshingly different aspects presented in this story.
Hot as usual. The cowboy-related chapter was lots of fun!

Can't for to read what you have in mind next 8-)
Keep it up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

Fantastic sories so far keep up the great work
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

Oh please continue!
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

what great a great story so far cant wait to read what comes next
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Okay, so yes I know I’ve been very MIA for a year now.... but I’m working on the newest chapter and I hope to continue this story soon!
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I heard Garrett’s spurred boots walk slowly around the saddle to meet my face. He is now inches away from me. I feel his breath on my nose.
“So, Blakey Boy, what will your lesson be? You were mighty rude to me tellin me I should practice my ropework more.”
I tried my best to apologize through my bandana gag but nothing other than sounds and grunts came out. The Dark leather clad cowboy places his gloved hand on my bandana gagged mouth to shut me up.
“Shhhh… at first I thought you were being your usual picky city boy self. But I got to thinking. Maybe you were saying I should do some practicing on you. Cause everyone knows how kinky Blakey Boy is.”

I looked at him in shock, he already has me bound and gagged, what else could he possibly do??. He walks out of the barn where I can see his Pickup Truck, he reaches into the passenger seat and grabs that same duffle bag from the last two Bondage Wishes. I get it now! That bag is linked to my weird super power! He walks it over to me and throws it on the ground to look through it. He reaches in and grabs two things. A Blindfold and a step stool. He places the step stool next to the saddle stand and goes back to inches away from my face.

“So Blakey Boy, you like what you see? Do you like seeing me as your Raven Ranger?” he said while adjusting his black cowboy hat and flexing his newly muscled arms in his black leather jacket. “Well I’ve come to realize that I quite like seeing you this way, as my little trussed up and gagged little city boy.” what he does next definitely proves to me how much he means this.

TO BE CONTINUED in “Fictional Stories for Adults”
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad you've continued the story!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This story is fantastic and so well written. I read it all today and can't wait for it to continue! (Welcome back)
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 6 years ago ... maybe @bondagefreak and I will need to collaborate on that chapter... you know... for accuracy
emphasis mine

You know, this is EXACTLY my perspective on things like this! It's really just for science! For accuracy! To be able to really report the facts as they are...

😏
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

currently working on the newest chapter, here's the link to the new FOR ADULTS topic

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... ae1#p37567
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic