The Power of Tugs (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Power of Tugs (M/M)

Post by Blakenome1999 »

(this is my first attempt at writing a tug story so please go easy on me. thanks!)

My name is Blake, i’m 18 and a senior in high school. I am biracial so my mom is Japanese and my dad is White, he’s super western and basically the chillest redneck cowboy. I am gay and I’m out of the closet to all of my friends and family. I have brown hair, brown eyes, not too pale and i’m 5’8” (everyone is taller than me for some reason)

My parents and friends are super chill about the fact that i’m gay but there’s still something i’d never dare tell them. I like being tied up and i always had a fantasy to get kidnapped. I have this list of people in my life that i want to tie me up, it spans from teachers to friends to even family members. I keep it under my mattress and it’s my biggest secret. I’d never tell anyone about it. Being gay is one thing, but if people were to find out i like this, i’d seem like a huge weirdo.

Like i said, I’m a senior in high school and i kind of keep to myself a lot. All of my classes are super easy because i chose them that way. But there is this one class that i was struggling with, it’s probably because my teacher distracts me a lot. Mr. Sterling, He’s on the top of my dream kidnapper list. I can’t focus on Calculus when all i can think about is how i want him to tie me up and gag me. It’s literally the only thing i do when i’m in his class. Almost as if i’m hoping he can hear my thoughts and make them a reality. I stay after school and walk into his room hoping i’m not interrupting anything. There’s another student in the room so it’s less awkward for me. I assume he’s retaking a test or something.

“Mr. Sterling?” i ask, breaking the silence.

“Hey Blake what’s going on?”

“I just needed help on the chapter this week, i really don’t get it.”

“Ok, can it wait a minute? Dan is finishing his test, should only be a few minutes.”

“Ok, no problem”

I sit down and wait until he finishes his test. I don’t know why but the more i wait, i keep getting this weird feeling in my gut. Like i’m nervous or excited or both. I’m just getting extra help, what’s wrong?? Suddenly, i’m distracted by Dan standing up and handing in his test. He leaves with a spring in his step, he obviously doesn’t want to be in school any longer than he has already. As soon as he leaves, Mr. Sterling gets up and goes to the door, i’m immediately distracted by his trousers, his… umm… behind is quite… umm… voluminous… anyway. He suddenly closes the door to the room and turns to me. There wasn’t a lot of people in the hallway so i don’t know why he had to close a locked door.

“So Blake, what’s the problem you’ve been having?” he doesn’t make eye contact with me, he only goes into the storage cabinet on the side of the room.
“Well, basically, i don’t understand any of the concepts… it’s just really hard to concentrate for some reason…”

He takes out a duffle bag and drops it on the counter on the side of the room. I decide to go into my bag and get out the text book so i can point out where i’m having the most trouble. Suddenly i feel a hand on my shoulder. I’m pulled to the floor and i see that it’s mr sterling, his huge muscular arms are completely holding down my body. I can’t seem to say anything from a mix of fear and weird excitement. He pulls my hands behind my back and ties them with ropes he took from the duffle bag. Once my hands are tied he moves to my legs and ties them with the ropes too. Now my wrists, ankles, knees, and thighs are tied. He picks me up and carries me to the teachers chair.

I finally manage to speak up “Mr. Sterling what are you doing?!?!” i’m more curious than afraid.

“You know you always wanted me to tie you up. You wish for it every day.” he seems almost mischievously happy when he says that.

“How could you know that?” am i that obvious? Oh god have other people noticed?

“That’s enough talking for you, boy.” he turns around and goes into the bag to get a roll of duct tape.

“Wait! Mr. Sterling no! Wait!” he stops, contemplates for a little bit, and puts the tape on the desk next to me.

“You’re right, that’s not good enough…” he sits on the desk and takes off his shoe and peels off his sock, the smell fills the room. Oh go he’s not gonna… he takes the sock and balls it up. My jaw drops to the floor in shock but that is used against me, the sock is swiftly shoved deep into my mouth and the taste of his sweat is strong. He holds it in with his hand and used his other hand to get the tape and wrap it around my head. I’m now fully bound and gagged. At his mercy.

“MMMMPH!! MMMMPH!!!” i’m scared but mostly excited and aroused a little and confused.

“You’re very talkative… that’s why you don’t pay attention in class, consider this your lesson. Maybe now you can actually learn something from my class. I’ll just leave you here, some nice practice sitting still and shutting up.” he grabs me by the shoulders and turns me around in the chair, a rope is wrapped around my torso and is tying me very tightly to the chair, i can barely move or speak. This is weird but honestly it’s amazing!! I’m kind of loving all of this but i hope he doesn’t see how much i’m enjoying this.

Mr. Sterling goes to get his bag and starts closing up the room. Is he actually going to leave me here???? When he goes to the desk to pick up his keys he looks down.
“Well, looks like you are actually enjoying this Blakey boy.” oh my god he noticed my boner!! This has gone from exciting to humiliating!!
“Maybe one of the new, young janitors will help you out with that if they’re working tonight.” he ruffles my hair playfully, winks, and leaves shutting off the lights behind him.

I can’t believe he actually left me here. I mean, i have kind of always wanted this but i was expecting this to be less dangerous and more like those stories i’ve read on that Tie Up Games site… at least this would make a fun story. Suddenly i’m dozing off and i start to fall asleep, like i’m on sleeping pills or something. Everything does dark and i’m asleep. Then suddenly BAM!!

I’m in my room the next morning and it’s as if nothing’s happened. Did i just dream that?

The next day at school i’m in Mr. Sterling’s class and he seems to be paying special attention to me, was what happened with him a dream? After class he had me stay after because he wanted to talk to me. Oh god, i don’t think it was a dream. After the class left he seemed to be embarrassed.

“Blake, what happened yesterday?” he seems as confused as i am. What? Was he drunk? He seemed to be in full control of what he was doing cause god knows i wasn’t.

“I don’t know, something just happened and you just kind of went all Fifty Shades of Grey.”

“I don’t know, it was like all of a sudden i had this urge and it was like something took over my body and that was all i could do. That duffle bag wasn’t even in there earlier that day. It just appeared but somehow i knew it was there.”

What? He makes it seem like someone cast some sort of magic spell on him.

“I really don’t know. Mr. Sterling, i just really wished it was a dream and that you wouldn’t talk about it to me.” oh god he can tell anyone, please let this be a dream.

“Talk about what?” i’m glad he wants to ignore this too

“Exactly” i’m relieved.

“No seriously what were we talking about?” wait what just happened. Did he actually all of a sudden forget what happened last night? This is getting weird.

“Nevermind, Mr. Sterling. I have to go.” I’m basically running out of the room. I’m in my car and i’m lost in my thoughts. How did he just forget? First of all why did he do it in the first place. It’s like i almost wished it. That’s ridiculous. Is it? I mean, he tied me up and gagged me when i wished that he would. And he suddenly forgot about it when i wished he would… is this like a secret power? Am i like the Bondage Psychic? There’s only one way to test this.

--To Be Continued--
Last edited by Blakenome1999 6 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Well, you've certainly given us a mystery! More is coming, I trust! :D
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very interesting introduction chapter, Blake!

We'll written, good vocabulary and intriguing plotline.
You've built up the scene for a nice set of follow-up chapters.

Very much enjoyed Mr.Sterling using his own sock to shut you up ;)

Only modification I'd bring here, is to edit the title to (M/M) since both characters are adults.
Don't forget to add this to the Story Catalogue section!

Looking forward to reading what you have planned next.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting. Hope to see more from you soon.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this is amazing. I really wonder what has happened... and what WILL happen :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Very interesting introduction chapter, Blake!

We'll written, good vocabulary and intriguing plotline.
You've built up the scene for a nice set of follow-up chapters.

Very much enjoyed Mr.Sterling using his own sock to shut you up ;)

Only modification I'd bring here, is to edit the title to (M/M) since both characters are adults.
Don't forget to add this to the Story Catalogue section!

Looking forward to reading what you have planned next.
Thank you so much, sir!!!
Youre approval is very validating for me. I just hope this plot line i have in mind is received well.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

There’s only one thing to do to prove if my theory is true. I drive home (probably breaking a few laws but give me a break i’m freaking out) and immediately go to my room. Under my mattress is that journal i keep of all of the guys that i know that i want to tie me up. At the top of the list of of course Mr. Sterling. As i go down the list i realise how long it is. There are probably like 70 or more people i’ve listed over the years. From old teachers, friends, and even family members The second person on the list is my uncle Eric. He’s a fairy young man given that he served in the military. He’s probably in his early forties, very VERY muscular and tall, probably like 6’7” at least.

There’s actually a funny story as to why he’s so high on my list. So one day a few years ago, like before i started high school probably; he was babysitting me. It was just him, me, and my cousin, Brad, who was busy practicing knots and stuff for scouts. I just kept to myself and just played games on my phone or something. All of a sudden my attention is caught when Brad just grunts angrily. I poke my head into the dining room where he was working and he was grasping two lengths of rope in his hands and banging his head on the table in frustration. He was obviously not getting the knots he needed to learn.

When i walked in so did Uncle Eric, he asked what was wrong and all Brad did was groan.
“Brad, if you want to get the badge you need to practice.”
“These stupid ass knots aren’t making sense! Why do i even need to learn these? This isn’t the goddamn 1860’s like when you were my age!”
“Excuse me?”

Wow that must have pissed him off. But for some reason, Uncle Eric didn’t look mad. He seemed like he had an idea.

“You wanna know why you need to know these knots?”

Without giving him time to respond Uncle Eric lunged for the table and grabbed the longest length of rope on the table and grabbed Brad’s bangs from under his boy scout cap. He pulled Brad into the living room and laid him on the floor, then he proceeded to sit on his back. Next thing i knew i was watching my hot uncle put my hot older cousin into a surprisingly tight hogtie. Then i remembered he was in the military, he needed to know these knots. Brad kept protesting until Uncle Eric got off of his back and took Brad’s neckerchief and made a very tight cleave gag. It wasn’t until he was fully bound and gagged military style that he started laughing.

Suddenly i got confused, he was… laughing?? Uncle Eric finally acknowledged my existence and turned to me.

“Hope that didn’t freak you out, Blakey. This is kind of a game in our family. Your grandpa used to do this to me and your father when we were kids too. I’m surprised your father hasn’t tied you up yet.”
“He… umm… never even brought something like this up.”

I looked down at Brad and he’s still struggling and grunting into his gag. He looks up and me and kind of gives me this look that says “hey this is fun try it” i looked back and forth between him and Uncle Eric.

“Hey kiddo, you wanna try this too? Since your father seems to have dropped the tradition.”

“Tr- try it?”

“Yeah, you want me to tie you up? Maybe gag you a little too? Of course that last one depends on whether you cooperate or not. If you’re annoying i’ll have no choice.”

Oh my god i’m really trying hard to hide my boner right now. Oh my god i really want him to tie me up. He’s like a foot taller than me and a full hundred pounds heavier than me and it's all pure muscle. My stomach feels like it’s turning inside out.

“Umm… not really, Uncle Eric…” DID I JUST SAY THAT??? Oh my god i was so nervous. Why? Why did i do that??

“Oh well, i guess Brad and I will have to continue the tradition ourselves… it’s okay little Blakey.”

I spent the rest of the day and honestly the rest of the next four years regretting that one sentence…

So yeah… that’s the backstory with Uncle Eric, i haven’t really seen him since. It’s not like i have a whole lot of contact with him since then. So if this new power is real, then in the next twenty four hours i will finally finish what was started almost half of a decade ago. I search through my phone and eventually find his number. I hold my breath and call him. It rings for what seems like a week.

*click* “hey, Little Blakey what’s up?

“H- hi Uncle Eric. i have a question to ask.”

“Yeah what’s going on? Is everything ok?”

“Yeah, no! Everything’s fine dont worry. I just wanted to ask about something i’ve been curious about.”

“Is it about this family tradition that your dad ignored?” oh my god what?

“Um, yeah actually. I know we haven’t seen each other in like four years but, would you like to initiate me in the tradition?”

“Of course, never too late to get into family affairs! I’m actually free tomorrow, want me to pick you up?”

“Uh… sure! Sure yeah! Thanks!”

“No problem Blakey! See you then”

Holy sh!t. Unless he’s been reading my mind for the past four years, this weird power or ability or whatever it is has to be real. He just picked up the phone and just knew that i wanted him to tie me up. All i needed to do was think about him and that i wanted him to kidnap me and he just not only agreed but approached me! Maybe this new power can come in good use for me…

I went through the night anxious and excited. Just like the feeling i had the night with Mr. Sterling. I could barely sleep. Somehow though, i manage to doze off and dream about the ways i can use this power.

The next morning, i woke up and immediately got dressed. I put on my tight briefs, skinny jeans, and plain black v neck. I picked up my phone to check on Uncle Eric and as i’m about to text him he calls me.

“Hey Blakey Boy, i’m on my way right now.”

“Hey , I was about to call you. Ok how long until you’re here?”

“I’m turning onto the street right now.”

I hang up the phone and walk out the front door. I can see his car down the street. I walk down the driveway to meet him on the sidewalk. He opens the passenger door and greets me with a playful smile. “Hey there, Little Blakey. Ready to start the family tradition?”

“Yeah! When do we begin?”

“Get in and we can start right away.”

I all but run into the car super excited and ready to finally confirm whether or not this power exists. I buckle my seatbelt and look up at Uncle Eric excitedly. He reaches down and unbuckles my seatbelt. He hands me a pair of handcuffs and gives me a stern, commanding look. “You need to be cuffed, then you can be buckled in.”
I cuff my hands behind my back and Uncle Eric buckles my seatbelt. The drive is surprisingly quick to his house. When we get there he pulls all the way into his garage and turns off the car. “Dont get up yet, Boy” he commands as he gets out and goes around the car. On his way around he goes into the trunk and pulls out a duffle bag. The same duffle bag that appeared in Mr. Sterling’s cabinet. He carries it to the passenger door and opens it. He reaches across me and unbuckles my seatbelt. He grabs me by the back of the hair and pulls me out of the garage and into the living room.

He throws me to the floor and stands above me while opening the duffle bag. “You say didn’t want to do this years ago but i saw that look in your eyes so i’ve been preparing all this time for you to finally get a proper Kidnapping, boy.”

“Uncle Eric, this seems a little intense for a fun game.”

“I go easy on my son, little Blakey. But you’re a different story. Brad get’s tied up and gagged at least once or twice a week. So you’re about five years overdue, boy.”

--TO BE CONTINUED--
Last edited by Blakenome1999 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Another, even more thrilling chapter!
You're on fire, boi!

Eric definitely sounds like my type of guy.
He sounds like a lot of fun too!

I can't wait to read just "how" he's been preparing for you all these years.
He's right though. It's never too late to join in the family tradition and you ARE several years overdue.

This is turning out to be a very fun read!
Can't wait for chapter 3 8-)

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is off to an excellent start and I'm looking forward to whatever Uncle Eric has in mind.

Say, I don't suppose Bondagefreak is on your list of potential kidnappers...
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago This is off to an excellent start and I'm looking forward to whatever Uncle Eric has in mind.

In real life, absolutely. In the book, i dont know... maybe [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and I will need to collaborate on that chapter... you know... for accuracy
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This story is developing in a REALLY interesting direction... I cannot wait to read another chapter. Great job!

Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

The way you wrote this is actually super interesting to me because you can fit so many short stories into this one big story without it being considered off track or people losing interest because it’s the same thing over and over
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Johnsnow wrote: 6 years ago The way you wrote this is actually super interesting to me because you can fit so many short stories into this one big story without it being considered off track or people losing interest because it’s the same thing over and over
Thanks! I wanted to make sure even I dont get bored writing new chapters. This was I can base it on my own experiences or fantasies
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Blakenome1999 wrote: 6 years ago
MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago This is off to an excellent start and I'm looking forward to whatever Uncle Eric has in mind.

In real life, absolutely. In the book, i dont know... maybe @bondagefreak and I will need to collaborate on that chapter... you know... for accuracy
Haha 8-) Sounds like a plan, my young friend.

Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Nice story. The list is a neat device for getting Blake into more ties.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

I’m struck with fear but it’s drowned out by utter excitement. My Uncle who is basically the Hulk is finally going to have me bound and gagged. After throwing the duffle bag on the floor, Uncle Eric takes out a length of rope and flips me over to my stomach. He pulls my hands behind my back and ties them tightly, i assume he’s done but then, he brings the rope higher and cinches my elbows together behind my back. Now i have no chance of remotely moving my arms at all. He flips me back over and it’s hard to lay flat on my back since i have to pinch my elbows together back there. He flashes me a crazed kind of mischievous look and pulls a collar from the bag. It’s not just a regular dog collar either, it’s a three inch wide, leather, posture collar. He buckles it around my neck and loops hi finger around the large D-ring in front. He pulls my up to my feet and before I can even regain my footing he starts walking me to the basement door, me on one hand and the duffle bag in the other.

I’m pulled down the stairs and it’s getting warmer and warmer the further down the stairs we go. This must be where the main heating system is. As we turn the corner into the basement the walls are completely bare, the floor is stained wood, and in the center of the room are two support beams, but one of them looks like it’s covered by something, maybe an old christmas tree in storage? My uncle tugs on my collar snapping me out of my observational hypnosis and pulls me to the other support beam. He pushes me into the beam with one hand and grabs another rope with the other hand. He wraps is around my waist and around the pole. Next thing i know i’m seatbelted against the pole. He goes behind me and undoes my arm bindings only to redo them behind the pole as well. Only this time a little tighter. While he continues to tie my arms i’m left staring at the strange object leaning against the other pole.

“Hey Uncle Eric? What’s that?” i nod my head towards the other pole.

“Did i say you can talk yet, boy?” he swiftly presses his large hand over my mouth and pushed the back of my head into the pole. He gets really close and almost whispers into my ear, “that’s one of the surprises for your initiation.” he takes his hand off of my mouth, removes my collar, and grabs some more rope, he ties my legs and ankles to the pole and finally ties my chest and shoulders to the pole. I am now one with the pole basically and can only move my head. He goes around and stands in front of me. “Comfortable, Little Blakey Boy?”

“Well, i’ve been more comfortable before but this isn’t the worst.”

“Good, because after four years you have to pay your dues and make up for lost time, boy. But you can’t do that alone.” he chuckles and turns around to walk towards the other pole, he pulls the tarp of of the figure and it’s Brad! His own son is tied up almost identically to me. He seems as excited as i do honestly. “Hey Blake! What’s up?”

“Brad! What are you doing here? Oh wait, you live here stupid question… how long have you been tied like this?”

“Well, remember when you called my dad yesterday?”
“Yeah”

“About ten minutes after that…”

Uncle Eric takes his big Baseball mitt of a hand and handgags his son. “So now you have company for your initiation. This will be like a fun… bonding moment for you two.” he starts laughing. In his laughter he grabs two bandanas and a roll of gaff tape. He goes over to Brad and balls up one of the bandanas and shoves it in his mouth. He takes the other bandana and cleave gags him, holding the bandana in place, finally, he takes the gaff tape and wraps it around not only his head but also the pole, holding his head tightly against it.

“You’re Uncle has had a bit of practice since you two were kids. Haven’t I, Kid?”

“MMmmmph...mmmmph!”

My jaw is on the floor, this is the best day of my life. Eric goes through his bag once more and quickly puts something behind his back. He walks over to me and places one of the things behind me on the floor. He circles back around and goes to my front. He pulls up what looks like a sleep mask, he slips it over my head and it makes me completely blind. “Uuh Uncle Eric?”

“Don’t worry, boy. I’ll gag ya. It’s just you need a special gag for your first time. The tradition is that your first time has to be significant, and this bad boy is for special occasions.”

All of a sudden i feel a leather pad push my jaw closed, and what feels like a rubber plug enter my mouth, probably the size of a computer mouse, maybe smaller. And then straps start covering my whole head. Over my head, around my neck, on either side of my nose, and even over my forehead. I hear small clicks and feel a loose, heavy, piece of metal on the top of my head… a lock? Did he just lock me into this gag harness?? He reaches to my eyes and undoes a velcro strap to remove my blindfold. There I see my Uncle holding the mask, my bound and gagged cousin behind him, and the duffle bag in the middle of the room.

“Well, looks like you two are set for the night, I’ll leave you two be so you can… bond… ok that was funnier the first time but hey. You two are the one’s gagged so i have to make the jokes here.”

Uncle Eric goes to his son and checks his ropes, he gives him a light, but firm, pat on the cheek and ruffles his hair a little. He goes back to me and check the lock on top of my head. He also pats my cheek a little harder. “See you boys in, oh i don’t know, a few hours maybe… have fun” and like that he’s up the stairs and out of sight. He even locked the door behind him, as if we can get out, these are military knots.

Me and Brad start squirming as much as we can and yelling into our gags. We look at each other frequently when not searching our bonds for a weak spot that isn’t there. I have to admit, in the past four years Brad really bulked up. Looks like the struggling really did make a good workout for my cousin. The room is filled with the sounds of grunting and muffled yelling.

“MMMMMPH!!! MMMMMMPHHH!!! MMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!” A duet of incoherent noises.

Hours pass and i lost complete track of time. Both of us are now exhausted and have stopped moaning and trying to escape. I can hear upstairs and I pick out what seems to be really loud snoring, you know the universal loud snore that all men at a certain age have. That must be Uncle Eric. I hope he doesn’t forget us, well… i hope he does a little. I’m enjoying this experience so much that I think it might be showing a little through my jeans. I’m almost dozing off but then suddenly me and Brad snap to attention when we hear the door open. All of a sudden the chorus of moaning and grunting begins again.

“Hey Kid! Hey Boy! How are you two holding up?”

“Mmmmph.”
“Mmmmmph.”

“Glad to hear that. So It’s getting late so I’m just gonna leave you to hear tonight.”

“MMMMPH!?”

“Oh don’t worry, Kid. I meant Blake, you’re going back to bed young man, you have chores tomorrow.” He turns to Brad and begins untying him. Every rope and bond falling to the floor. Brad rubs his wrists and adjusts his jeans.

“Thanks Dad! That was a fun one this week!”

They hug and Brad runs upstairs to get ready for bed. Uncle Eric turns to me and pulls one last thing out of his bag and stuffs it in his pocket. He unlocks my gag harness and unbuckles the straps from my head.

“So, I hope you don’t mind, Boy. But from the looks of it you seem to be enjoying this a lot more than you're letting on. You’ll thank me in the future. I can tell you’re thanking me now. Just… one last thing before I hit the hay”

He takes the mystery object out of his pocket and stuffs it into my mouth. It tastes salty like you wouldn’t believe. He tapes it in the same way he taped in Brad’s gag before. Whatever it was, its not coming out now.

“Brad’s gym socks needed a good washing, usually he does it himself but that’s why we have you here tonight, Boy.

“Mmmmmph!!!”

“Sorry I can’t understand... If that’s all you need then I’m gonna settle in. Goodnight!”

He leaves up the stairs and shuts the lights off. I’m in pitch black, practically mummified to this pole, and chewing on my cousin’s foot sweat. I can’t help but doze off deeper and deeper until BAM!!!

I’m waking up the next morning in my bed. So I guess this is the routine of this new power, huh? Once I’m bound and gagged for the night I’m just gonna wake up the next day… I guess it’s easier than the awkwardness of being untied and let down that I couldn't be tied longer. In fact, this could be another upside to this new ability. I could get used to this…

—TO BE CONTINUED—
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

My Master‘s right, you‘re on fire!
What a chapter.

Loved the tying to the pole, especially the gagging - honestly, when I did some self bondage as a teenager, a tight duct tape gag around a pole so you can‘t move your head was one of my favourite things to do.

Keep on writing, I am sure that many, many enjoy that one! I do, that‘s for sure :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Magnificent story, definitely something different! I cannot wait to se emore tying by Uncle Eric...

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

When's the next part due [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention]?

Don't leave us hanging for too long ;)
This has rapidly become one of my favourite pieces. And an original one at that!

yeehtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by yeehtied »

As the first story I've read on the "new" site, have to say, sure is one hell of a good one. Family tradition sure is a good way to rope someone up good. I've no clue what's planned in the continuation, but having the uncle bring out his military uniform and put Blake through some "hostage" or similar training drills would be amusing. Although I could just as easily see Blake's dad getting invited over. "Chillest redneck cowboy" should have some ways to entertain Blake. :lol: Anyways, one mighty interesting story you've got there and I can only speculate till the next great chapter.
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Great story. Good detail on the roping part. Love it,
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

Great story, really like the originality. Will Blake find ways to prove he's not dreaming? Please keep going.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Chapter 4 in the works!!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

My initial instinct as i hop out of bed from my magical untying sleep was to reach under my mattress and grab for the list, maybe search for my third magic act. I scan the list and pick out a couple interesting names that i had forgotten about. But the one that sticks out to me the most is Garrett Viper. He’s a student that graduated my high school last year. He’s super into the old west. All those old shows like “Gun Smoke” and “Range Rider”. I dabbled in them too for a couple reasons, the kidnapping scenes mostly.

The reason he’s on my list is because of this one time our freshman year. There was a fundraiser Talent Show and he asked me to judge his act that he wanted to enter. We met at the school parking lot on a weekend and he had a set up. A long rope, what looked like a mannequin, and he wore a large cowboy hat. He told me to take a step back so i leaned against his dusty pickup truck and he started swinging the rope around like a lasso, it made a large loop that he jumped in and out of, he threw his hat through it, and it finished off with him throwing the lasso at the mannequin and pulling tight around it’s arms and torso. Suddenly i had an out of body experience and pictured myself as the mannequin.

Sadly, he never did that on me (potentially until now). He asked what i thought and i said i liked it but i thought he could use more practice (hinting myself) but he got offended and decided not to do the talent show after all.

So now that i have my target, now i have to focus. I thought about him roping me up like a bandit cowboy and hogtying me. Suddenly, i got an urge to go to my closet. I grabbed a flannel shirt, skinny jeans, a large buckle belt, and my cowboy boots. Of course these are all things from my dad. I put these all on as if someone was controlling my body. Not that I had a problem with it. I put the ensemble on and as i looked into the mirror, i saw a full on cowboy staring back at me. It was really hot. But i was missing something. I rush to the drawer and pull out a bright red bandana to tie around my neck, now i’m ready.

My next urge was to walk outside to my front porch, i made my way to the sidewalk and then heard an engine down the street, as i look for the source i see Garrett’s pickup truck that i remember from all those years ago. He pulls up to the curb in front of my house and rolls down the window.
“Hey, Blake, remember me?” he says with his very western twang.
“Umm, yeah, Garrett… what are you doing here?”
“Well, i was thinking about the last we spoke, remember that there talent show where you said i needed more practice? Huh?” he swings open the door and i see that he’s holding that same lasso in his other hand. He jumps out of the car and glares into my eyes “...it’s practicing time, boy”

My instinct is to run, so i turn around and book it for my house. Suddenly i fell a rope wrap around my torso and tighten. I’m yanked backwards and land on my back. I try to sit up but then i’m wrestled to the ground. All i hear is Garrett grunting and rope being looped around my wrists and ankles. I’m too in shock to call for help, not that i’d want to anyway.
He takes off his leather jacket to reveal that he isn’t the skinny little twig that he was freshman year. He’s bulked up a lot, and he used that extra muscle to deadlift me over his shoulder and carry me to the bed of his truck. He throws me in and gives me one last look.
“Oh, i almost forgot” he says reaching into his pocket and pulling out a rag. He stuffs it in my mouth and pulls my neck bandana over my mouth holding it in.
“MMpphh!! MMMMPPH!!”
“Oh shut up Boy!”
He slams the cover of the bed over me, locking me inside…

He drives for a good fifteen minutes until stopping. I hear him come out of the car and lift the cover off the bed. He grabs my belt and yanks me over his shoulder. He carries me into a barn out in the woods next to a large empty field.

“Looks like it’s finally time to get some practice like you said Boy”
He drops me down on a bail of hay. I give him another look and he is dressed in a black leather jacket, a black cowboy hat, black worn jeans, black boots, and a black leather belt with a large silver buckle. I’m thinking all he needs now is a black bandana to cover his lower mouth to finish the look but as I think it, that’s exactly what he puts on as he finished speaking.

He reaches into his pocket and grabs two thin leather gloves, he puts them on and wiggles his fingers around in them, warming up the leather. He grabs me by my shirt and pulls me close to his face. “I think you need to learn a lesson… Blakey Boy” he throws me back down and unties my legs. He carries me to a saddle on a stand and sits me down on it. He pushes my torso to lay flat on the front of the saddle and expose my butt. He reties my legs on either side of the saddle and steps back. I don’t know what my Kidnapper has in kind but I’m either screwed or blessed… or both!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

A series of sexy stories. I love them all, but the one with Uncle Eric one stimulates me the most. Love the idea of being tied up with another hottie, and the idea of being restrained in skinny jeans. You're right about the awkwardness of being untied and wishing it would last longer!

Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to the continuation!
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic