"The Straitjacket Jacket"

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NJGB Stories
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

"The Straitjacket Jacket"

Post by NJGB Stories »

The Straitjacket Jacket – A Short Story

Kimmy Stewart and Brianna Totter were sitting in their normal places in Kimmy’s living room enjoying a summer afternoon. Kimmy and Bri had been best friends for as long as they could remember and could often be found spending time together, especially in the summer months where school no longer separated them.

The two girls were busy catching up on their favorite TV show when Bri’s little brother Ryan walked through the room wearing a cape and a top hat. His face was buried in a book describing how to perform different magic tricks, and he walked right in front of Kimmy without realizing she was even there.

“Hey Ry,” Kimmy smiled at the curly-headed, freckle-faced little boy dressed as a magician in front of her. “What are you up to?”
“I’m going to become a famous magician!” Ryan exclaimed, “soon I’ll know all kinds of tricks.” Ryan pulled out a magic wand that was not-so-subtly hidden in his back pocket. “I’ll also be able to escape from anything!”
“That’s pretty impressive, Ry! Like Henry Houdini?” Kimmy asked.
“Yes, even better than Henry Hoo-, Hootini” Ryan bragged.
Bri rolled her eyes, it seemed like just about every week Ryan had a new passion for something new, from being a race car driver to an astronaut.
“What about you, Bri, do you think you could escape like Henry Hootini?” teased Kimmy.
“Oh definitely,” Bri stated, and patted Ryan on the head as he took the stairs up to his room to learn a new magic trick.

Kimmy smiled to herself as the two resumed their tv show. For quite some time, Kimmy had enjoyed playing tie up games with other friends but had never brought the subject up with Bri. She was worried that Bri would find it strange and that their friendship would be more awkward. The topic had never come up in conversation naturally, so Kimmy hadn’t mentioned it, despite being tied up dozens of times. In fact, she still had the faint marks of rope on her wrists from last night’s hogtie.
However, after talking with Bri and Ryan about escaping like Henry Houdini, Kimmy hatched a plan to introduce Bri to her first of hopefully many tie up games.

A few days later, Bri was getting ready to come over to Kimmy’s house. A couple hours before Bri was about to leave, she got a text from her best friend. Bring a jacket with you when you come over ;)
“That’s odd,” Bri thought to herself. The calendar read June 22, and the summer sun had been beating down for the past few days. She shrugged, walked over her family’s coat closet and picked out a purple fleece jacket.

A beaming Kimmy answered the door for Bri. Both girls wore shorts and a t-shirt on account of the warm temperature.
“Why did you have me bring this for?” Bri asked as she jokingly threw her jacket at Kimmy.
“Well, remember how you told Ryan and I how you could escape like Harry Houdini? Now is your chance to prove it!”
“I don’t get it,” Bri said with a confused look on her face.
“One of Houdini’s most iconic moments was escaping from a straitjacket. So, let’s turn this jacket into a straitjacket and see how you do!” Kimmy tossed the jacket back at her friend.
Bri smirked, “You’re on!” The brunette put the jacket on and then took it off, exclaiming sarcastically “I did it, crown me the escape queen!”
Kimmy laughed, “Oh no, it’s not going to be that easy, sweetie. Here, follow me.” The blonde entered their living room, where a large brown basket sat in front of the couches. “I came prepared,” Kimmy grinned.

Bri peered down into the basket. To her surprise, the basket was filled with rope and quite a few bandanas and scarves as well. “Wow, you really did,” she said hesitantly, unsure if she would actually be able to escape.
Kimmy took Bri’s jacket from her. “Now, fold your arms in front of you.” Bri obeyed, wondering how Kimmy planned to tie her up. Kimmy took the jacket and put it around Bri’s shoulders. She then zipped the jacket all the way up and tied the empty sleeves behind her friend’s back. Bri found that her arms were pinned against her stomach now that the jacket had been zipped up over her arms. She quickly realized how warm she might get if she wasn’t able to escape.

Kimmy walked over to the basket and pulled out several coils of rope. She wrapped the first rope just above Bri’s waist, just below where her arms crossed in front of her and on top of the zipped jacket. Bri nearly let out a squeal as the rope was cinched tightly around her. Kimmy followed with another circle of rope just above her arms which was also tightly secured. Bri now realized she could barely move her arms at all under the jacket with the rope applied, but Kimmy wasn’t done yet.
Kimmy guided Bri to a sitting position on the couch and tied her legs together, first at the ankle and then just above the knees. She then added another coil of rope around Bri’s shoulders, just above her breasts. Bri was beginning to quickly realize she may not be able to escape after all.
“Are you done yet?” Bri asked with fake annoyance.
“Not yet!” Kimmy answered.

Kimmy took another rope and began wrapping it just above Bri’s waist, right where she had placed the very first rope.
Bri questioned, “Didn’t you already tie me there?” Kimmy didn’t respond. Instead, after wrapping the rope around Bri’s waist twice, she took the remaining end of the rope and passed it between Bri’s legs. “Wait a second…” Bri said as she realized what was happening. She couldn’t help but yelp when Kimmy firmly tightened the crotch rope which prevented Bri from trying to pull the jacket over her head.
Kimmy saw that there was still more left of the rope and passed it back through her friends legs, pulling it very tight. “Oh wow” Bri exclaimed as she got used to the feeling of both the crotch rope and being tied up in general. She was now well aware how warm the jacket was that encased her.

She was about to make a comment to Kimmy about how she was tied but was quickly cleave gagged with a purple bandana that nearly matched her jacket. Kimmy took a couple of steps back, admiring her handiwork.
“Well, you look pretty tied up to me, good luck!” Bri smiled up at her as best as she could with a gag in her mouth. The gag had actually come loose, but Bri thought she better not mention it.
Bri began to squirm in an effort to escape from the tight ropes that encased her. In her struggle, the gag slipped out of her mouth and Kimmy noticed immediately. “Now, now, we can’t have that.” She added smugly and retied the gag behind Bri’s head. Bri let out a moan as the gag was re-tied very tightly.

Bri’s world was soon plunged into darkness when Kimmy tied a bandana around her eyes. The more Bri tried to struggle, the more the crotch rope seemed to pull against her. The tight gag forced her mouth open and pulled her lips back and she realized she was starting to drool. Her arms were locked into position due to the tight ropes. The zipped-up jacket hugged her neck and it almost felt like she was being hugged very tightly. She squirmed and couldn’t help but make muffled grunts and groans.

Despite how tight the ropes seemed to be and how inescapable the situation appeared, Bri began to realize that she was really enjoying her experience. The snug jacket was quite warm but also soft and comfortable, and the blindfold heightened her other senses.
Kimmy watched with pleasure as her friend struggled in her makeshift straitjacket. Bri grunted through the gag as she struggled but soon ran out of energy and lay face up on the couch. Kimmy sat down next to her and playfully poked her a couple times and asked if she was doing ok, to which Bri nodded vigorously.

After about 30 minutes, Kimmy loosened the gag and untied Bri’s blindfold. “Well, I think it’s safe to say you’re no Harry Houdini.”
Bri lookened down at her bonds, laughing, “Yeah, you can say that again.”

Kimmy released Bri from the ropes and Bri unzipped her jacket with a sigh of relief. “Say, how did you know how to tie me up so well, anyhow?”
Kimmy smiled sheepishly, “Well, let’s just say I might have quite a bit of practice.” She went on to explain some of her many tie-up adventures with her friends. Bri was amazed, “I had no idea, Kimmy! That honestly sounds like a lot of fun. I’d definitely be willing to get tied up again. Oh, and I would escape this time just so you know,” Bri said winking. Kimmy laughed, “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”

The straitjacket jacket was the first of many fun tie-up game adventures the two friends enjoyed together. In fact, both Bri and Kimmy wore a “straitjacket” together in an escape challenge. Perhaps that story can be told some other time. In the meantime, Bri headed home excited for more opportunities to play tie-up games with her best friend. Kimmy got the last laugh of the day, since Bri agreed to wear her purple fleece zipped to the top for the rest of the day since she couldn’t escape.

Just as she shut the front door after saying goodbye to Bri, she turned around and saw her mother standing there, holding a very large red ball gag. Kimmy’s eyes widened at the massive size of the gag.
“What do you think of this one?” Kimmy’s mom asked, referencing the gag.
“It sounds like I need to test it out,” Kimmy smiled, knowing it was once again time for one of her most favorite things, a tie-up game.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good and Awesome Story!!! Cute Ending also.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Amazing story, well written. Love the use of the fleece jacket. Hope to read more of your work in the future
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

This is quite good, especially for your first published story. Welcome to the site. I look forward to your future stories, especially if it's the continued adventures of Kimmy and Brianna.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for posting! Please don’t forget to gender tag your stories in the subject line.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Very nice good story. I wish I had someone how did this to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic