Memoirs of Peter S aged 14 and 3/4 m/f+ (Part 7 added)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both very much for your comments and your thoughts, it’s truly appreciated :)

I will be continuing with this for a little while yet as I have plenty of ideas in my head and know where I want to take, but still it’s great to know it’s being enjoyed

Bandit666
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Once again, another fine piece of writing :D Excellent job as always Bandit!
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Wow!

First, you have this story that could easily have been kinda weird---a teen boy tying up his mom, knowing it's all bondage and everything--and making it work, with it making perfect sense. Kinda like to know if guys here agree ;)

Then, you bring up, at the end of the story, other people Peter might tie up. So now I'm wondering how you'll work them in, making it also realistic. And you're the one who could do it, so..... 8-)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you damsel, it’s so kind of you to say what you did as it was my intention to avoid the creepiness that it could have raised.

I would also like to hear more from others about their thoughts, and in the meantime a new story will be along soon featuring Peters further adventures and journey into the world of bondage featuring the other characters mentioned :)
TheLivingPlant
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheLivingPlant »

I have enjoyed this story so far. You Do a good job of addressing potential emotional and intimacy boundaries that need to be respected.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you very much I’m pleased you’ve enjoyed it so far and there is a sequel in the making so stay tuned for more of Peters exploration into the realms of bondage
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good to hear that! ;)
alyssashortstuff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alyssashortstuff »

I thought this was very well written all throughout. The build up and explanations for all the emotions and feelings were great. I enjoyed reading this
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hi,

Thank you all very much for your comments over the many months this tale as ran.

Hopefully you’ll be pleased to know that a sequel is slowly forming and you’ll all be able to follow Peters continued experiences within the realms of bondage.

Thanks again

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good news Bandit! And so good to hear from you again!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Another story I'll have to take some time to read....

I'll admit, I didn't think I'd like this. For whatever reasons, stories of mothers/fathers tying their daughters, stories of sisters tying each other, even stories of daughters tying their mothers...appeal to me.

But sons tying their moms? That sounds a little too twisted, even for me, lol.

But, you made this work, Bandit, from what I've read so far. That's skill! Looking forward to what comes next.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great series of mom getting tied and gagged stories.
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

This is a pretty old story, so I don't know if you'll even see this replay, but....again, this is really, really good, and really keeps you interested.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Busy Damsel wrote: 9 months ago This is a pretty old story, so I don't know if you'll even see this replay, but....again, this is really, really good, and really keeps you interested.
Oh yes I can see your reply and I’m humbled you like it so much dear damsel
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic