Miyuki's first experience with Takeru (M/F): a four part-er

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3087

Miyuki's first experience with Takeru (M/F): a four part-er

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

So, this is another RP I got to play on this site - okay, a part of it - with [mention]Miyuki[/mention], and I have her permission to post it here :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: Letting the wishes out

Miyuki had thought about this idea multiple times. And had always decided against it. But that day, that day it was time for her to jump over her shadow and pray for the best. She called a friend of her - a friend she had already known for ages, a friend she could definitely trust.

Trust. That was what was needed to fulfil her idea. Her plan. Her fantasy. She told him to just come over. He wondered what was up with her. It was rare for her to call that way. Was she alright? And so, he agreed, just like any good friend does.

She made all the preparations for him to join - brushed her long black hair, dressed in a white tank top with a shiny red bra underneath, a dark blue jogging trousers to cover her legs, and white sneaker socks. She was still afraid as to how he might react - react to what she had planned.

She already tossed several coils of rope onto her bed, several rolls of duct tape in different colors, different pieces of cloths in every size, zipties, even all the kinky bondage material like ball gags, bit gags - she herself was surprised with what she had bought over all the years.

It was all up to him, deciding what he picks and how he uses it. That was what trust was.

She waited. Waited for the door bell to ring.

*Ding dong* "Miyuki, are you home?"

"Finally!" She jumped out of her chair like a kid, heading to the door. Yes, it was Takeru.

"Hi! Long time no see. So, what's... " A big hug followed, and then she stepped back.

Takeru froze as he saw the material lying around. "Miyuki, what. is. this?" He could see her cheeks becoming redder already. "No, wait! Are you into this?"

She nodded. "Yeah, and this is called bondage..." she said shyly, praying that he won't instantly turn around and leave.

"Yup I know that.. I don't think 50 Shades of Grey has left anyone unfamiliar with the topic... I have been curious about it for a while, and tried to find out why some people could like it."

She sighed that he was aware of *that*, a small victory for her, for then.

"So... What do you want me to do? Tie you up?" Another nod followed. "O-o-only if yo-you ok with it" she stuttered, losing her confidence yet again.

He wondered if he should admit that he, too, was into it. He didn't want to lose her over something as petty as that. However, he decided to be sincere. "Well... Okay, I should admit that I, too, have been wanted to tie up someone." Miyuki felt like she had seen a ghost. Her panic vanished, and she regained her confidence. "Guess I'm you first victim then..." She slightly laugh clapping into her hands.

He too was nervous at that point. "So, yeah, I'm okay with it... But I want you to be alright... If something hurts, let me know. Okay?" "Yaa, dont worry, i will be ok and tell you if something is wrong. Cool?"

"So, how do you want to proceed? Ever been tied up before? Ever tried to tie yourself up?" he asks as he begins untangling the ropes on the bed. Holding one end of the rope in one hand, he waits for her response.

She sits down on the bed next to him looking interested what he does with the rope. "How do *I* want to proceed?" "Tie me up. Use your imagination. And you don't need to hold back. I will tell you if something doesn't feel good."

"Alright... Hands behind your back then..." She folds her arms behind her back with a smile. Still a bit nervous, he proceeds to loop the rope meticulously around her crossed wrists - twice horizontally and twice vertically. She enjoys the feeling of the soft rope around her crossed wrists. A knot appears behind the base of your thumbs, away from the reach of her fingers. "How's that?"

She tests the ropes slightly twisting and wiggling her arms trying to loosen the rope. "It's quite good actually," still slightly surprised by his rope skills. It was tight, yet comfortable.

"You have practiced this before, haven't you?" she teased him. "Well...Yeah... There's no dearth of videos available online... Is there?" he says reluctantly.
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine start! :)
Deleted User 3087

Part 2: Being helpless

"That's true" she laughs admitting that she, too, had watched several videos online.

"There's one thing I wanted to try before tying your feet..." He proceeds to place a long rope behind her neck, with the two ends hanging in front of her. She wonders curiously at the two ropes in front of her.

"Even before that..."

"Mmfhhfmm!" She moans, as he proceeds to place the ball gag into her mouth, and buckles it behind her, trapping her long black hair within the straps. "If you want me to stop anytime, just move head from side to side three times..."

"Want this?" She shrugs her shoulders - she had left it up to him, to do whatever he wants, likes or prefers.

"Well then..." Her mouth reveals her teeth, as she smiles while being blinded by the black satin sleeping mask. Her other senses strengthen.

While she feels the ropes around her wrists, and tests her predicament, he proceeds to finish working on the ropes: he knots the double stranded rope at multiple places - just above her breasts, just below her breasts, at her waist level, another just above her crotch level, and a few more just below her crotch. He takes the double stranded rope behind her, through between her legs, taking care to not make it touch her, just then.

She could feel him doing something with the long rope, but just something. He takes the rope ends behind her and ties the two ends around her waist, taking care not to tighten it at all.

She could feel the ropes around her waist and at her inner thighs - that made her worry a bit. "This done. Then, let's get your legs now..." Her worries vanished, as he said that he was done with those ropes.

She is guided to the edge of the bed, and asked to place her legs together, as he begins tying her ankles. She feels the soft ropes binding her ankles together. He loops the rope thrice before cinching it off in between. Then, he moves up and begins tying her legs a few inches above her knees. This time, he avoids cinching the ropes. "Comfortable?" he asks as he finds her getting lost.

"Mmfgh..." she laughs, surprised by the effectiveness of the gag. This time, she nods to make sure he understands. Still curious as to what this was all about.

Takeru loops another piece of rope around Miyuki's wrists, forming a cow hitch. She moans into her gag, as he loops this doubled up rope around her chest - once above her breasts and once below them - pinning her arms to her sides and cinching the ropes joining the wrists to the loops above them. As a final touch, he cinches the breast ropes slightly, emphasizing her assets, and making them bulge under her tank top, and passes the rope over each of her shoulders, to prevent any slippage of the chest ropes. She wanted to see how she looked, but the sleeping mask denied her wish.

She smiles, as he proceeds to lift her up using her knees and back as anchor points, and rolls her onto her stomach on the bed. He takes yet another piece of rope and passes it from her ankles to the chest ropes behind her back, effectively hogtying her.

"Now... Let's see where you are the most ticklish..." Takeru runs his fingers lightly over the base of her feet. "Is it the feet?" She wiggles her feet and toes - it wasn't impossible for her to keep calm.

"You know, you shouldn't have asked me to tie you up..." he whispers to her. "Did you forget the tickle fights we used to have back in the day?" he says softly.

The assault follows without mercy for a few minutes. A few more minutes go by, as Miyuki's breathing returns to normal.

"Mmgffmm?!" she squeaks into her gag, surprised, as he proceeds to wrap his hands around her waist getting her ribs, sides and stomach in the reach of his fingers. She tries to throw her hands from side to side - just tries - but all the ropes and restrains kept her in place, as the tickling ensued, and the ball gag muffled her laughs trying to remember the signal for him to stop.

"A workout, wasn't that?" She tries to catch her breath through her gag. She lays still on the bed waiting for his next move. She waited and waited. She tried to hear if he was still next to her - hearing was all she could do then. People who have been tied for long and left alone may know the loss of sense of time and orientation, that follows such times of inactivity.

She tries not to panic as she begins to wiggle from side to side and rubs her tight wrists against each other trying to loosen the rope.

Was Takeru still there?
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3087

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Fine start! :)
Thanks! :)

However, I am not sure if my cut-off points are good enough.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 4 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Fine start! :)
Thanks! :)

However, I am not sure if my cut-off points are good enough.
The cut-off point in this chapter is well chosen. The reader will want to know, how the Tie-up-Process will unfold further.
Deleted User 3087

Part 3: Getting introduced to the karada

Takeru was still there. He smiles as he sees his friend struggle - but still maintains a pin drop silence.

Once Miyuki calms down and stops struggling, she feels some movement around her waist. Takeru slowly unties the rope around her waist. He takes the two strands coming through between her legs and ties the ends to her ankles, adding another rope for the hog tie. He loosens the original hog tie rope, and removes it completely. Instead he take this crotch-rope-used-as-hog-tie and ties it to her wrists. Once done, he gives her feet a light tickle, while smiling mischievously.

At this point, Miyuki was aware what Takeru was up to. Of course, she had the option to signal him to stop.
Luckily, although she wasn't much ticklish, the rope still has some affect as she tries to pull her feet to avoid the tickling. She moans into her gag, straining against the evil hogtie rope.

However, Takeru wasn't done yet. Next, he unties the rope pinning her arms to her sides. He removes that rope from her wrists as well. What aroused Miyuki's curiosity was his next move. He took a long piece of rope and passed it through the rope resting on the nape of her neck. He passed the two ends in front of her, then through the knotted rope he had earlier put in front of her. He repeats the process - once more at her arm level, and once again at the waist level. Once done, her arms are re-pinned to her sides.

Each pass was pulling the crotch rope tighter. He proceeds to adjust the hogtie rope to make it comfortable.

"Do you want to see the art work?" "Mmmph!"

"No?"

"Mmmph... mmmph" This time she accompanies her gag-talk with a nod, hoping Takeru gets it.

"Mmmmmph!" He slides her - trying to be gentle though - and positions her so that she could face the mirror.

"Alright then!" He loosens her blindfold, and brings it rest over her forehead. She blinks a few times adjusting to the light around. "So, how's that?" he asks gently petting her head.

She sees her figure, with the ball wedged between her teeth. She notices the ropes around her shoulders, around her feet. She could feel the ropes around her chest, but lying on her stomach prevented her from getting a look at them. So she wiggles from side to side, falling on her left side - the karada was in her full sight, as it covered her chest and body.

"Do you want the gag out too?" "Mmh!"She nods.

She sees him move out of the room, towards the kitchen. He returns in a few minutes, with a bowl, a glass of water and a piece of cloth. Miyuki gasps as Takeru removes her gag. He proceeds to wipe her mouth, and helps her sip some water.

"Liking it? Want to be untied?"

She nods - she was definitely enjoying it. "Well, you're only allowed to untie me if you come up with something else." She blushes, hoping she doesn't scare him off just yet.

"Alright, then." He lowers her blindfold. "You sure you want more?"

"Yes" she says, confidently, this time, as she looses her sense of sight again.
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice! :)
Deleted User 3087

Part 4: Hanging in the air

"Okay then..."

Takeru looks around towards the ceiling to find a hook of some sort. Luckily, it was over the bed itself. He shifts Miyuki so that she is under the hook, and helps her sit up, partly on her knees, still hogtied.

He passes a rope through the ropes behind her back, and passes the two ends through the hook, and pulls enough so that Miyuki gets into a kneeling position.

He, then, wraps another rope around her waist, to aid as an harness, as he did not want to tighten the ropes down there further. He ties the two stranded rope coming from the hook to the waist rope, and pushes Miyuki so that she is *almost* hanging - had the ropes not held her, she would have fallen on her face.

Still ungagged, "Good?"

"Yeah..."

He proceeds to tie a rope to her ankles and passes this, too, over the hook. Yet another to the rope above her knees. And then, begins pulling slowly and carefully.

"Woahhh!!" At this point, Miyuki had lost contact with the bed and was floating two to three inches above it. The ropes did tighten, but she was alright with it. She laughed enjoying this, having never experienced being in suspension before. She was still full of excitement, not knowing what will be happening to her.

"Let me know if you really want me to take you down." He keeps lifting her legs, until her body is parallel to the bed, about six inches above the bed. At this point, she was hogtied, hanging in the air.

"Still good?"

"Yup!" The ropes had balanced her body weight, once her legs were lifted. She was surprised as to how the ropes weren't hurting her. Miyuki tries to wriggle around - not that she could move much anyway.

"Alright, time for silence then..." He took her a bit with surprise. This time, he stuffed her mouth with a piece of cloth, before pushing it with the ball gag. "Mmmmmph!" The gag was more silencing than the last time.

Once gagged, he carefully, lifts her even more until she was about a foot in the air. An observer could still see her smiling.

With her abdomen taut, he proceeds to lift her tank top, revealing her taut belly. She braced herself for what she thought was coming. Somehow, she felt that she was *really* going to feel the tickling this time.

She feels his fingers against her exposed belly, going in circles; then, a spider perhaps. Bound, blindfolded, and gagged as she was, "Mmmhhfhhfffmm" was all she could manage, as she turned around in the ropes due to her own movements.

Takeru ran his fingers over her belly; then his fingers. He was taking his time to build up Miyuki's excitement. Switching back and forth between light tickling and a bit of digging, he continues the tickling for about 3 minutes, before giving her a short break. A short one. Not even a minute.

With one hand, he begins to run his fingers over the soles of her feet, and with the other, over her belly.

Every movement was causing the ropes to tug against her, to cause her to lose and recover her balance. Her laughs and screams were all muffled by the double gag. She tries to move away - just tries. All she could move were her toes and her fingers. She was truly helpless. The tickling had went on mercilessly for a good 4 minutes, before she finally got a chance to pant, a chance to catch her breath.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Fun?! Yeah. A fun torture!" She thought to herself.

He began untying the ceiling ropes. She felt herself being lowered, she felt her legs being lowered, as she caught her breath. Her knees finally landed on the bed. The ropes on her waist and back come loose, as Takeru helped her to land on the bed.

He undoes the hogtie rope, and helps straighten her legs, Her hands are untied, following her legs, at the knees and ankles. She was still lying, tired from all the work-out.

"Join me once you recover. I am watching TV in the other room."
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

In enjoyed this story!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Excellent story - really enjoyed her internal monologue as the tying progresses, and the nervousness of them both is very cute!
Would love to hear more of their tales together - especially the tickle torment! :lol:
Deleted User 3087

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Excellent story - really enjoyed her internal monologue as the tying progresses, and the nervousness of them both is very cute!
Would love to hear more of their tales together - especially the tickle torment! :lol:
Thank you, [mention]tickletied84[/mention] !
Deleted User 4844

Post by Deleted User 4844 »

I love this very much! If either of you two are interested, I'd love to role play sometime. Anyways take care!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic