Batgirl in “Detention: Villains Style (aka Mad Mod)” (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Batgirl in “Detention: Villains Style (aka Mad Mod)” (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Batgirl (aka Barbra Gordon) slowly woke up, trying to get an idea of her surroundings. She found herself in a green room with a checkerboard floor and several flights of stairs leading to other doorways. She was sitting in the middle of the room with steel cuffs trapping her wrists, ankles and waist to the chair.

”Ugh. What happened? I remember fighting a robotic George Harrison in the Gotham Bank vault when the door was slammed shut and there was this gas...” she thought to herself before shouting, “Hello, where am I?”
“Right where you belong, my ducky: in school.” A british voice responded.

Suddenly, the door to the north was kicked open and revealed her captor: a tall lanky man wearing a black undershirt, a Union Jack Mod Jacket, white pants, tan boots and a white ascot. He sported cherry-red hair, a ruby-tipped cane and had teeth that would make any dentist shiver. He slid down the stair banister and hopped down in front of her (bound) feet.

“Allow me to introduce myself, luv. I’m Mad Mod. You’re the only student at Mad Mod’s Academy For Bratty Superheroes and I'm here to teach you a lesson.”
“What kind of lesson? Arithmetic? How to pilot a blue submarine?” Batgirl asked teasingly.
“First off, it’s ‘yellow submarine’. Pick up a bleeding Beatles record once in awhile! And second, it’s not that kind of lesson.” Mod tapped the cane and suddenly, the chair Batgirl was in turned around to face the back of the room, which had several pictures of the evil Brit on the wall.

“You’ve been quite the misbehaving brat recently. I’ve been watching you, Batgirl-“
“Creepy much?”
“-and I’ve witnessed your rotten behavior.” Another tap of the cane switched the images of Mod into pictures of Batgirl.

Mad Mod pointed to each picture as he continued. “You’ve been doing some rotten things, lass. Fighting crime” (points to a picture of her dropkicking Harley Quinn) “Saving lives.” (Points to a picture of Batgirl carrying a girl out of a burning building) “Ruining the hard work of super villains.” (Points to a picture of Batgirl punching Music Meister in the jaw) “It’s just sickens my stomach, much like how it sickened me when I watched that Sgt. Peppers movie with The Bee Gees.”
“I don’t know, I thought Alice Cooper was good in it-“
“I’m getting off topic! Look, point is that you need to learn some respect. You see, I’m older than you, which means I’m bigger, badder and I know how to teach a snot like you some manners.”
Batgirl scoffed. “What are you gonna do? Show me your recent dental x-rays?”

Mad Mod snarled before tapping his cane again, rotating her chair so that she faced a photo of Mad Mod wearing a powdered wig. Another tap of the cane turned the photo into a video of a swirling black and white pattern.

”He’s trying to hypnotize me! Must resist!” Batgirl told herself as she closed her eyes and turned away from the screen while trying to free her wrists and ankles.

“Don’t bother struggling, luv. Those shackles are electronically locked, so your struggling is useless. But, it seems you need some help paying attention.” Suddenly, a pair of robotic hands sprang from the chair and pried the heroine’s eyes open. Another pair of hands grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at the screen.

”No! It can’t end this way! I still have that class project to do and-wait. He said the chair had electronic locks.”

While Mad Mod had been watching Batgirl (again, kind of creepy), he must have been watching an episode of Monty Python while Batgirl was tricking out her utility belt.

“Shockwave!” she shouted. Suddenly, a shockwave of electricity emitted from her belt. The wave shorted out the electronic locks, allowing Batgirl to jump out of the chair, roll away from the hands and throw several batarangs at the screen, shattering it.

Batgirl turned towards the Brit and smiled. “I recently updated my belt. Now, it can unleash a wave of electricity just by me telling it to. Is that all you got, you blustery Brit?”
“Far from it, my ducky. I’m not even close to done with my lesson plan.” Mod said as he tapped his cane. Before she could react, a pillar of smoke appeared and enveloped the tyrannical teacher. When the smoke cleared, Mad Mod was gone.

This battle between Batgirl and Mad Mod is far from through! What will happen next? Tune in next time to follow out!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(No, I have not forgotten the existence of this story.)

Part 2:

Batgirl needed to find out where Mod ran off to. She leaped up to the doorway where he originally came from and kicked the door open. As she walked through the doorway, the door slammed shut. Inside the door was a long green hallway. On the sides of the wall were three pedestals with busts depicying Mad Mod on top of each one as well as a photo of Mod shaking hands with Winston Churchill. Annoyed at his display of ego, she pushed the bust closest to her to the floor, breaking it.

“Oy, destroyin’ school property, are we, luv?” A voice boomed out.

Batgirl turned around to see the photo of Mod turned into a video screen of the twisted teacher scowling at the redhead.

“In that case, let’s ‘ave school property destroy you!” he shouted as he tapped his cane. Suddenly, the two busts opened their mouths to reveal laser guns. Batgirl barely ducked the barrage of lasers they shot at her. She shot a grappling hook at the bust to the left, wrapping the hook around it. She swung the bust towards the other bust, shattering them both.

“Huh, I guess those busts of yours were taught Newton’s Law: a bust in motion stays in motion...until it’s shattered,” Batgirl told the photo.
Mod scoffed. “That right? Well, I ‘ave another science lesson to teach you me-self: what goes up...”

Suddenly, a vacuum appeared from a hole in the ceiling and sucked Batgirl’s cape up, causing her to hang from the ceiling.

“...must come down!”’

A trapdoor opened up on the floor. The vacuum’s functions suddenly reversed and sent Batgirl flying through the trapdoor and onto the floor.

But luckily, Batgirl took falls like this all the time, so she easily landed on her hands and feet (Catwoman would be proud). She felt around for her surroundings in this new poorly-lighten room. She felt...glass?

“Speaking of science, my ducky, that’s your next lesson!”

Suddenly, the lights turned on. Batgirl found herself inside a glass case inside a room clearly designed to be a science lab. At the desk was Mad Mod, wearing a white lab coat over his garish attire.

“Maybe a little science experiment ‘ill teach you some respect.”
Batgirl scoffed. “What are you gonna do? Test how many people would be blinded after seeing that jacket of yours?”

Mod grunted before tapping his cane. Before she could react, a pair of shackles shot out of the ground and clamped themselves onto Batgirl’s wrists.

“Let me outta these things!” Batgirl shouted.
“Not a chance, lass. Now, let’s test something out. If you weigh-“
“Guess my weight and you won’t have a place to shove crumpets down,” the heroine warned through gritted teeth.
“Fine, fine. If you weigh...somethin’-or-other pounds and the water is pouring in at-“
“Water?!”
“Ooh, nearly forgot!”

Another tap of the cane caused a giant faucet to lower towards the glass case. Water suddenly started to pour inside, and it was pouring in pretty quick!

“-and water is pouring in at...let’s say... several gallons a minute, how long will it take for snot like you to drown?”

As water kept a-coming, Batgirl tried to reach for her utility belt, but the way her arms were cuffed prevented her from reaching anything. Meanwhile, Mod was writing stuff down on a clipboard.

Hmm...subject is tryin’ to reach for her fancy tools; attempts are unsuccessful.

The water was now up to her shoulders. Batgirl tried using her fingers to feel around for a keyhole to perhaps attack, but these cuffs seemed not to have any. With the water now up to her neck, Batgirl desperately tried tugging on her shackles. With a firm tug, Batgirl got the shackle to her right arm to slightly extend, though the chain on left arm shrank in length.

With the water now right below her nose, Batgirl took one last deep breath and dove in the water. With several firm tugs-each one costing her more and more oxygen-she got enough length on the chain to her right arm to reach her belt. Working rapidly, she grabbed her Bat-Waterproof Mini Acetylene Torch (never leave home without it!) and held it up to the glass.

Subject figured out way to escape, Mod wrote down as the glass was slowly being torched. Researcher didn’t know she had some waterproof torch on her. Where did she even find one of those?!

A few seconds later, Batgirl kicked out the glass that she cut out, draining the water of the case. After taking in some much-needed oxygen, she quickly turned the torch to the chains that held her. Seconds later, she stepped through the hole. In frustration, the evil Brit threw his clipboard down.

“Bloody hell! Where did you even get a torch that functions underwater?!”
“I have some wealthy friends. So, did I pass science class?”
“Far from it, luv. But let’s move on to a new subject, shall we?”

Mod tapped his cane. A Bunsen burner that Batgirl had just noticed was there tipped over and launched a huge jet of fire at her. Luckily, the heroine ducked in time, but when she stood back up, Mod had already dashed out the door of the lab. Batgirl followed him, chasing him into a hallway that seemed eerily similar to the one she was in before she was forcibly dragged into an impromptu science class.

“Over ‘ere, Ducky!”

She turned to see Mod standing on top of a spiral staircase. He winked at her and kept running up until he was out of sight. She quickly ran up to the staircase and climbed up, taking two steps at a time. At the top of the staircase was...nothing; just the roof. But upon further inspection, there was a trap door. She punched the door open, jumped up and found...

TBC
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Always enjoy Bat perils.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic