LOOKING AFTER LUKE (m/m and some f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOOKING AFTER LUKE (m/m and some f/m)

Post by Xtc »

Here is a self-contained tale about Scott and Luke from http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1115

Please feel free to check out the original story as it is posted but readers don't need to in order to enjoy this shorter tale.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LOOKING AFTER LUKE

Meet the Brothers

Scott was getting fed up with having to stay in to look after Luke whenever he had been grounded. Every time he got into trouble at school, his parents grounded him and, having to work at the weekends, Scott was left on guard. His social life was almost non-existent and “Charlie”, his girlfriend was getting really pissed off.

Scott thought he would try reasoning with his little brother, “Look, Shithead, I want my weekends with Charlie back. The next time I loose a Saturday to babysit you, I’m going to tie you up and dump you somewhere to keep you out of my hair. Got it?” So saying he took his hand off Luke’s throat and let him slide down the wall and put his feet back on the ground.

It didn’t take Luke long to think of a way of getting a detention about which his parents would have to be told. By Thursday, Scott had received the news about what he was doing not just on Saturday but Sunday too. The language he used to his dad earned him a further grounding for the next weekend.

Keeping Luke Safe

Eddie & Zara, the boys’ parents, needed to work more or less full time getting a new business up and running. They were usually more than happy to have the boys away from home on Scouting activities or on expeditions but they loved their sons and wanted them to learn to behave. Both boys were hyperactive and hence both found it easy to get into trouble.

At seven o’clock on Saturday morning, Zara called upstairs that they were going and reminded Scott that he had to supervise Luke and ensure that he completed ALL the homework that he owed. They would be away overnight but she’d left enough microwaveable food and would ring every so often to make sue that things were OK. “Making sure we’re still in, more like.” thought Scott.

Scott prepared some equipment before going into his sleeping brother’s bedroom. Luke always needed a stick of dynamite up his arse before he woke up.

“Mornin’, Shithead”, said Scott as he straddled his little brother in his bed and poured a large jug of cold water over his head knowing that there would be plenty of time over the weekend to dry out the bedding. OK, so Luke wanted to be tied up but he wasn’t expecting that!

While Luke wished his big brother compliments of the season, Scott managed to force the prepared gag into his mouth. “T, t, t, t, naughty! Hope you like oranges, the sock’s one of yours.” Scott had found a fairly small orange and encased it in one of the football socks that Luke had worn home on Friday and left on his bedroom floor. As he held it in place, Scott reminded his brother that he was only wearing pyjama trousers and that they could easily be removed unless he co-operated. Let’s face it, Luke was only going to struggle for the sake of form in any case but he’d have to play the game carefully so that Scott wouldn’t catch on.

Luke allowed Scott to tie the sock behind his neck. That was tight! The other sock was then tied round Luke’s eyes. Luke was a bit disappointed because he could still just about see under the sock as long as he held his head back. He needn’t have worried because Scott found Luke’s small PE bag on the floor. It was the drawstring type and just about the right size to slip over Luke’s head and fasten the draw string fairly tightly around his neck.

Scott got off his brother and pulled off his duvet. Luke’s hands flew straight to his crutch for some reason! “You know I said I’d let you keep your pyjamas?” asked Scott undoing the draw-string, “I lied!” and he pulled the pj bottoms off over Luke’s feet as he tried to defend his somewhat expanded “modesty” with his hands. Scott ignored his plight and carried on.

“You’ve got a choice now: stay naked or put these on.” So saying Scott draped a pair of Speedos over the back of Luke’s hands. “I’ll help.” Luke figured out what sort of garment it was but what he didn’t know was that Scott had found the white pair that he hadn’t worn for nearly a year because they had become too tight (and besides, “big boys don’t wear Speedos”). Luke immediately started telling his brother how much he loved him. “What was that? You’d prefer to be naked? OK, then.”

With a sag of the shoulders, Luke shook his head. “Say please.”

“Ngeee”

“Say, please master”

“Ngee ngaaah.” The fact that Luke was, in fact, saying, “Queer bastard.” gave him a certain satisfaction.

“Good boy.” and Scott gave him a few little slaps on the belly. “Sit up and swing your legs over the edge of the bed.” Luke turned so that his legs hung down and, with some help from his brother, he sat up. Scott fitted the briefs over Luke’s ankles and told him to stand up and finish the job. When Luke realised how tight they were and how much difficulty he was having fitting himself into them, he tried to tell his brother that he was not best impressed. “What was that? You’d prefer to be naked after all?”

“Ugh ugh.” said Luke shaking his head. So Scott tied the draw cord tightly. If only Luke was wearing trousers, he would have had a VPL that any Essex Girl would be proud of.

“Turn around.” Luke did so and, perhaps too willingly, crossed his wrists behind his back. I don’t know what videos Scott had been watching but I can give it a good guess. He doubled a rope, fed the free ends through the bite, pulled it tight around Luke’s wrists and looped it vertically round three times, adjusting tension as he went. Another loop followed around the right wrist, one more round both wrists and one round the left wrist. The rope was then tied off following a further turn around both wrists.

Scott was feeling unreasonably satisfied with his efforts so far but he realised that his brother could still move his arms. What a good job there was still a lot of rope left. He fed the free ends under Luke’s armpits and knotted them (reef knot, if you’re interested) behind his neck after having pulled his wrists quite a lot higher up his back. Luke was now starting to wonder if he’d made a good life-choice especially when Scott fidgeted with the ropes at his neck to adjust the position of his wrists.

Two simple knots secured the rope behind Luke’s neck before the free ends were brought back down to his wrists, looped around them and tied off before being returned to the knot behind his neck for a final knotting.

Scott looked at his brother, to whom he had decided to refer as “Turkey” from then on, (I’m sure you can figure out that reference for yourselves.) a name that might rebound on Luke later. Should he finish off the intended roping on his arms? Had he done enough? Had he just wasted his time? No Yea & Nah!

“I’ll check on you every so often and, if you’re good, I’ll feed and water you regularly. If not, I’ve got a lot of ropes I want to use. Very soon Charlie’s coming round and, if she even suspects you’re at home . . .”

Scott took his scantily clad brother out to the shed at the bottom of the garden and tied his ankles together. Taking a chain he then looped it round the ropes holding Luke’s ankles and padlocked the ends to their dad’s woodwork vice. All the while he was attached to a heavy work-bench, Luke was not going very far especially as his feet were about 30 cm off the ground. That left him plenty of scope to wriggle but very little chance of escape.

“Remember: if Charlie even suspects . . . Or should I show you to her in your nice little Speedos? They don’t hide much do they?” This was NOT what Luke wanted to happen in a big way!

Entertaining Charlie

Scott just about had time to finish dealing with Luke and make himself “presentable” (in other words, to put on some rather too tight lightweight trousers and a muscle cut t-shirt) to his visitor. He knew she could not stay long because her parents were taking her to visit her gran and she had to stay overnight. He was hoping to make the best of things. Normally she would tie him up and play with him. She might even gag him but not usually before a considerable round of determined kissing and mutual groping. What kind of mood would she be in this morning?

Charlie arrived in her usual rather tom-boyish clothes; a small, long-haired bundle of bossy determination with a radiant smile. She wasted no time wrapping herself joyfully round Scott. After they had settled on the sofa and, every time they came up for air, said how much they had missed one another (since yesterday at school!) and how much they loved one another, yes Scott was quite good at that sort of thing, Charlie got down to business.

She said that her parents would collect her at half past ten so that she could change into what her mother described as “proper clothes” before taking her to her gran’s. “Don’t worry, you know mum, she’ll ring before she leaves home. That gives us a good ten minutes’ warning.”

“Right, get your t-shirt off, I want to see your muscles.”

Scott dutifully did as he was told. He knew what was coming next and handed Charlie the rope he’d had ready and knelt down with his back to her. She was remarkably good with knots, being a member of her local Scouts, and soon had Scott’s wrists snugly bound behind his back.

Scott rose from his knees and the couple settled back on the sofa. Scott loved this as his girlfriend continued to fondle his nipples, his belly and his thighs and, if he was lucky, other parts as well. They continued talking while Charlie bestowed the occasional kiss on Scott’s head and torso.

After a pleasant stretch of time Charlie announced that, because she had not “seen” him properly over the past few weekends, she had a lot to say and that he would have to listen. She sat on his lap facing him and they indulged in one long, last mutual kiss. Scott was in ecstasy.

“Love you.”

“Love you.”

Scott had already prepared the gag he wanted to wear and told Charlie that it was beside the sofa where she found a lemon knotted into a woman’s stocking. She gave Scott one of her questioning looks and Scott blushed and shrugged his shoulders.

Scott could never figure out how Charlie could talk non-stop for an hour while he sat unable to say anything. But she was now making a very good attempt to do so while she sat on his lap facing him. She didn’t ignore his body completely but continued manipulating his nipples while she spoke, and kissing him between sentences. Scott was bursting but Charlie continued relentlessly until her phone rang.

“Sorry, lover, got to go.” said Charlie upon closing her phone. She kissed Scott on the forehead, dismounted and, gathering her bag, said “I’ll wait outside for mum. She won’t be long.”

“Nggggh!” shouted Scott frantically as he thought he was going to be left bound and gagged to make his own salvation. By the time he had stood up Charlie was nearly out of the front door. “Ngggh!” screamed Scott again just before Charlie turned around to face him.

“Oh, silly me.” said Charlie almost managing to sound sincere. “Say, ‘please.’”

Once Scott was free again, there was time for one farewell kiss before Charlie’s mum’s car pulled up.

“Love you.”

“Love you.”

Scott, who had replaced his t-shirt, walked Charlie to the gate. Charlie headed grudgingly towards her mother’s car and got in while the two youngsters waved to one another until the car turned a corner.

Scott thought he’d better go and change his underpants before going to deal with Luke.

TBC
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

These kids and their ropes.Seem they never get enough, which is fine with me.
Another gem from [mention]Xtc[/mention] . Looking forward to part 2.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Like it very much too! I thought Scott would stay tied and Luke would somehow get free. Looking forward to Charlie’s return...
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Lovely to see this story again. Full disclosure, I have a lovey copy of the full story squirreled away on my cloud drive for easy access.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Veracity wrote: 5 years ago Lovely to see this story again. Full disclosure, I have a lovey copy of the full story squirreled away on my cloud drive for easy access.
That makes me very happy. Thanks.

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago These kids and their ropes.Seem they never get enough, which is fine with me.
Another gem from @Xtc . Looking forward to part 2.
Thank you. I don't intend to wait too long between episodes.

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago Like it very much too! I thought Scott would stay tied and Luke would somehow get free. Looking forward to Charlie’s return...
Charlie does appear in another tale but I'm afraid it's not an early one in the sequence. However, the idea you put forward; now, I never thought of that! Hmmmmm.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This story is quite fun so far, I'm looking forward to how it goes, your ones are always a pleasure to read
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. I'm not sure whether Luke finds it unalloyed fun, though. Perhaps we shall find out.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LOOKING AFTER LUKE

Breakfast Is Served

After changing his underwear Scott put a frozen pizza in the microwave and got himself a coke from the fridge. He was in no hurry to rescue his little brother. While he was waiting he cleaned two of the dog’s bowls (His parents had taken Flynn with them.) and filled a jug with water. He took various things to the shed in shifts: first of all the, now hot and fragrant, pizza and a knife which he set down on the bench where Luke could smell the tantalising aromas. The poor kid had had no breakfast and, other than what entered his mouth during his early morning ducking, nothing to drink since last night.

The next load consisted of the water jug, dog bowls and a loo roll.

Scott had planned carefully; he’d even prepared the “Porta Potti” that the family used on camping trips and placed it at end of the workbench farthest from the door.

Having brought the pizza into the shed, Scott took a kitchen stool which he had pre-positioned, sat on it and started to eat his lunch with a relish that he attempted to convey to his ravenous little brother. The sound of a coke can being opened did nothing to ameliorate Luke’s situation.

By now not only was he starving and parched but even a sound associated with liquid made him try to scrunch up his body about his midriff in an attempt to avoid wetting himself. That’s probably why Scott deliberately poured the drink into a glass!

“Oh sorry, I forgot all about you there. I’ll tell you what, do you need the loo?”

“Ennngh”, confirmed Luke nodding frantically. He didn’t know about the arrangements his brother had so thoughtfully made for him.

Scott explained the rules. “I’ll release you from the vice and take you to the Porta Potti which I’ve set up next to the bench.” Luke’s head jerked in an alarmed way. He thought he’d get to use a “proper toilet” in some privacy. “Then I’ll untie your wrists and give you a bog-roll. Any attempt to free your ankles or remove your hood, then no breakfast, no drinkies and hog-tied for hours.” Luke had to weigh up this “offer” carefully; the hog-tie was enticing but, on balance, he needed to relieve himself immediately and the need to eat and drink was also looming large in his necessities. “Understand, Turkey?”

Even having been addressed as Turkey, Luke knew when he was beaten and nodded.

Good as his word, Scott released Luke’s feet from the vice and bunny-hopped him over to the plastic monstrosity, took some time untying his arms, during which Luke’s fidgeting became more and more desperate, and told him to drop his Speedos. Luke did so as quickly as possible. Scott gave him the toilet roll, turned him round and parked him on the camping loo.

Even Scott wasn’t as cruel as his brother would have his friends believe and he left Luke to do his business in privacy for a few minutes. It was almost like a trip back to infancy for Luke when, without thinking, he called out, “I’ve finished.” at the end of proceedings, not that Scott could understand him. It didn’t even strike either of the brothers as unusual until much later.

Scott re-entered the shed and found his brother standing with the horrible little Speedos back in place and offering his wrists to be tied in front of him.

“In your dreams, Turkey, turn round.” Scott couldn’t see the smirk that should have been on Luke’s face as a result, mainly because his brother was hooded but also smirking with your mouth filled by an entire citrus fruit is very awkward. Luke turned round with a series of small bunny-hops and surrendered his wrists.

Scott used a short rope to draw Luke’s elbows very close together behind him, there was no point doing anything elaborate because he would need either releasing or re-tying very soon. Luke felt the PE bag being untied and removed from over his head and the sock pulled from round his eyes.

“It’s breakfast time; I’ve saved you some pizza.” said Scott pointing to the dog bowl on the floor. He had cut up two sectors into bite-size chunks, piled them in the bowl and written “Turkey’s Doggy Bowl” on the side in marker pen. It was no use Luke looking at his brother like that; looks don’t actually kill. “OK, on your knees and I’ll pull your gag out.” offered Scott as he helped his prisoner to kneel down.

Luke looked up and Scott explained more rules. Once I’ve removed your gag, you will only eat and drink. Any speaking and this is going in and you’ll get nothing else until this evening. Got it?” Luke nodded especially when he saw what Scott meant by “this”, the stocking with a lemon in it that was much larger than the little orange that he had only just had removed and he also had a shrewd idea why the item was so soggy.

Luke went straight to the bowl of water and tried to suck it up but had difficulty not getting it up his nose as well. He badly needed a better drink than he was managing to get and decided that the only way he was going to get it was by begging. He looked up at Scott and asked, “Please may I have a straw?”

“You’ll need to be MUCH more polite than that. Please may I have a straw, what?

“Please may I have a straw, Sir?”

Not good enough. One more try, then it’s. . . “ said Scott picking up the lemon gag.

Luke breathed in deeply. “Please may I have a straw, Master?”

Scott pushed his right foot towards Luke. The implication was clear. Luke was so desperate for water that he bowed forwards, kissed Scott’s foot and waited for permission to look up. He was used to this routine as a punishment for having wound his brother up many times in the past.

Scott quickly replaced the bag over Luke’s head, tied it in place and went into the kitchen in search of the drinking straws. Upon his return he removed the hood, showed Luke the two straws he had brought back and asked, “What do you say?”

“Thank you, Master.”

“Good boy, Turkey.” Scott placed the straws in Luke’s mouth and patted him on the head. Although Luke enjoyed being tied up, he often wished he was the older brother just occasionally to revenge himself for the humiliations that Scott usually piled up on him as well.

When it looked as though Luke had finished, Scott removed the straws and Luke struggled to eat his pizza, eventually succeeding in finishing all that he didn’t manage to dislodge onto the floor.

Worktime For Luke

Scott then explained that their mum had told him to ensure that ALL Luke’s homework was to be completed. “That’s OK.” thought Luke, “That won’t take long.” Little did he know . . .

Scott lifted Luke onto the kitchen stool and tied his roped ankles to one of the legs above the cross-bar. He then used the chain: padlocked it tightly around the smaller boy’s waist, fed it down between his legs, wrapped it a couple of times round the same leg of the stool that Luke’s feet were tied to, fed it to the opposite leg and wound it round a few times before padlocking it to the back of the waist chain. That was probably not the most secure of chainings but it was impressive enough to make Luke feel like not falling off the stool or tipping it over. Scott then released his arms so that he could work.

Scott was intelligent and more than two years older than his brother. There was no way Luke was going to fool Scott over the homework. The first subject was Maths. After about fifteen minutes Luke had scribbled a diagram in biro in his book and added a few co-ordinates. He showed it to Scott and said that he supposed it was time for him to be tied up again. Scott was having none of it. He had decided that, if he had to be there, Luke was going to suffer in all ways possible. That included spending hours on his homework. He crossed out the “work” in his brother’s book saying that he’d get their mother to sign it off as her responsibility. He got a piece of graph paper and some felt tip pens and told Luke to do it again and GET IT RIGHT! With the last advice, Luke received the worst nipple cripples he had ever suffered.

After half an hour a very neat map of an imaginary island had been folded once and sellotaped neatly into Luke’s book; another 15 minutes resulted in a neat legend with the correct co-ordinates added.

”Good boy, well done, Turkey.” said Scott as if addressing a puppy and ruffling his brother’s hair, “If you’d got it right the first time, you would have been allowed some exercise but now you’ll have to take your break at your desk.” So saying Scott tied his brother’s arms behind his back again and forced the orange gag back into place.

Whenever Luke was bound, he felt calm because, having no responsibility for his own actions; he couldn’t get into trouble. Even the discomfort was usually worth tolerating; the humiliation however . . . He was looking forward to joining the Sea Scouts’ TUGs club but they wouldn’t take him ‘til next year. Vengeance would be Luke’s!

The next subject was English and Scott suggested that, if Luke didn’t make a good job of it, he’d put a collar and lead on him and “take him walkies” up and down the road where everyone would see him. Luke knew that, if that happened and somebody reported it to their mother, her attitude would be, “Oh, well as long as they’re not getting into trouble.” So no hope there then.

Scott got Luke’s English book and put it on the bench. Just before undoing his arms, Scott took Luke’s nipples in hand and reminded him what would happen if he made any attempt to remove his gag. After about 30 minutes Luke called his brother, as best he could, to see the result. Scott was sunbathing just outside the shed so he got up from his towel to inspect Luke’s effort. For Luke it was quite good but Scott said that it would do for a first draft and made him type it into his laptop to get the spelling checked. Luke was beginning to wonder when he would get the promised tie-ups; he didn’t count being tied to his stool.

The next call saw Scott getting up again and announcing that the next stage was for Luke to make a second draft in his book with the spelling corrected and the punctuation, that he had marked, put right. Luke considered giving up the will to live. It was only the thought of being made to go “walkies” that kept him going.

With the second draft completed, surely, Luke thought, there would be no more of this torture. Scott tied his brother’s elbows again and inspected the work. His statement that it would do as a second draft made Luke’s heart fall but at least it looked as if he might be tied up for a while.

“You’ve been a good boy, Turkey. Time for exercise.” Scott unchained his brother and untied his ankles leaving him gagged and with his arms drawn tightly behind him. He was ordered out of the shed and told to start running laps round the clothes posts with the alternative being “walkies”. After an unsteady walk from the shed, Luke gradually loosened up and did what he was told.

After about 15 minutes Scott called him in. “Are you’re going to tie me up properly now?” Well, that's what Luke tried to say but for some reason his brother didn't seem to understand him.

“Right Turkey, shut up; you’ve got work to do. On your stool.” Luke didn’t want to hear that and he needed Scott’s help to mount the stool. This time Scott allowed his brother to sit straight on the stool. He padlocked the chain round his left ankle and wrapped it a couple of times round one of the legs of the stool above the cross bar. Following a few turns round an adjacent leg, Scott then padlocked his right ankle into the chain. On the pretence of “making sure you don’t accidentally slip off” Scott tied a rope tightly round his brother’s waist, passed the free ends between his legs and under his bum and tied them off to a cross bar at the back of the stool.

With the promise that, if Luke wasn’t co-operative, the rope could be tightened, Scott pulled the gag out and offered him water. Luke drank and even managed to say, “Thank you, Master.” without prompting.

Luke was given the choice of having the gag replaced or promising to be quiet. After consideration, he chose to be quiet because he’d already been gagged for several hours and needed to rest his aching jaws. “Just to help you get it right,” said Scott, “If I have to gag you before you finish your English, you’ll have a couple of clothes pegs on your tits the next time you’re tied up. Let me demonstrate.” Saying which Scott helpfully demonstrated the pain that his brother would experience if he got it wrong.

“You can take them off once I’ve untied your arms. Then get your essay finished. Remember: spelling, punctuation, grammar. What do you say?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good boy”. Scott then ruffled “Turkey’s” hair and released his arms. Luke wasted no time removing the pegs from his nipples and plucked up the courage to ask how he could improve the work.

“Better writing and no mistakes!”

Luke hated being made to re-do his work, it was wasting good “proper” tie-up time. He was determined to make this the final draft. (In fact, Luke completed that work so well that his teacher wrote a complimentary note to his parents. It was the first time that had happened! The maths was also complimented and displayed in class.)

“I’ve finished.” called Luke, rather more distinctly than before. “Please don’t make me do it again, Master. Tie me up instead, please.”

Scott was starting to catch on.

“Hang on, you like being tied up, don’t you?” Luke hung his head and blushed uncontrollably. Scott was formulating a mutually beneficial plan.

“Hands behind your back.” Luke grinned. Scott tied his wrists in a firm cross-lashing and attached them to the rope around his waist. A further rope clamping his arms to his torso made Luke start to believe that he was getting “value for money” at last. A quick look at his inadequate clothing would have confirmed Scott’s previous observation.

It was lunchtime and Scott continued securing his prisoner prior to going into the kitchen. A football scarf tied tightly round his eyes effectively blindfolded him and a vicious squeeze to his cheeks forced his mouth open enabling Scott to replace the orange-gag and secure it firmly behind his teeth. This was rapidly approaching what Luke considered to be a “real tie-up”.

TBC
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing story! I love all your Scout/Land Farmer characters and nice for these two to have their own spin off story
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you. I suppose all the lads had private lives but these two fascinated me.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Hello XTC, Very nice story, it's a detour from Landfarmers and sailorboys. like it a lot.
;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you, [mention]mig137[/mention]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LOOKING AFTER LUKE

Luke Comes to Some Decisions

As he was microwaving the lasagne that their mother had left, Scott continued to develop his embryonic plan.

Having prepared the pasta and undone a pre-packed salad from the fridge, (Yes, sorry, Scott was very conscious of healthy eating as long as his mates didn’t see.) Scott took lunch into the shed. Luke tried to identify the smell to see what he could expect – if his brother should see fit to feed him.

In between mouthfuls of pasta and salad and slurps of Coke Scott did some research and put a proposition to Luke.

“Right, Shithead, I mean, Turkey, listen.” Luke wasn’t sure which form of address he hated more. “You like being tied up, right? Luke nodded tentatively - once. “You really hated having to spend all that time on homework, yes?” Luke nodded more enthusiastically. “And you don’t care if I have to give up my weekends with Charlie to babysit you when you get grounded?” Luke didn’t know how to answer and hung his head. “Well, I HATE THAT!” With that, Scott grabbed his brother by the chin and yanked his head upwards sharply, not that Luke could look him in the eyes, “GOT IT?”

Suddenly Luke didn’t think he was going to enjoy what would happen over the next few hours.

“Think about that and shut up while you eat your lunch.” With that Scott tore Luke’s gag from his mouth leaving it hanging round his neck. Following the involuntary, “Ahhh!” sound, Scott clamped one hand over Luke’s mouth and the other round the back of his neck and offered, “One more word – one more sound - and it’s gag in, walkies, nothing to eat ‘til tomorrow and pegs on your tits for hours. Nod if you REALLY understand.”

In spite of the fact that his head was clamped quite firmly, he managed a clear affirmative nod and Scott removed his hands.

“Now I’m going to feed you. Eat it all or I’ll serve it up cold for every meal until you have. Open up.”

Luke hated lasagne but, having read Scott’s mood correctly, he didn’t dare object and ate each mouthful as it was presented to him. Worse was to come: Scott had saved him some of the salad. It was a sort of competition: could Scott get more green stuff into Luke’s mouth than Luke could “accidentally” spill without making his brother suspicious.

Following a drink of water, Scott made his brother an offer.

“If you get your Geography homework good enough first time, I’ll let you leave the Science ‘til tomorrow and tie you up away from that stool. What do you say?”

“Deal!”

Scott presented Luke with his geography books and told him to get on with it.

“Please, Master, may I sit on a chair at a table to do it? I’m sure I’ll make a better job of it.”

“Good try, Turkey, but you’re still a shithead and you haven’t been nearly good enough yet. Get it right today and I’ll consider it tomorrow.” Scott tore the scarf from Luke’s eyes and untied his arms and wrists. With a final warning not to try to untie any other ropes, Scott locked the shed and returned to his sun-bathing.

Luke’s geography task was immaculate: accurately drawn, beautifully coloured and tidily labelled. Try as he could, Scott could find nothing wrong.

“Well done, Mate!” said Scott admiringly, forgetting himself for a minute.

“Thank you, Master” said Luke, not forgetting himself. The tousling of Luke’s hair was very affectionate.

“OK, how do you want it: hog-tie, spread-eagle, post tie, parrot perch or butterfly? Or should I get creative?”

Luke knew that he could escape his brother’s attempts at a butterfly tie so he thought he wanted to try something more demanding. He’d been hog-tied several times and wanted something different and there was nothing special to Luke about being tied to the clothes post or spread-eagled on his bed so he went for the parrot perch even though he hadn’t the vaguest idea what that involved.

Scott tied Luke’s hands in front of him in very short rope cuffs. Luke thought that this wasn’t very exciting and was hoping hat there was something else to come.

“Last chance, lick your lips.” Luke did so and Scott forced the small orange, without its sock this time, into Luke’s mouth. The only tape that Scott could find was packing tape which he then applied generously round the lower half of Luke’s face. Luke was unwise enough to let his captor see that he was still able to open his jaws a little more so more tape was wrapped vertically between his chin and the top of his head.

Dire threats about what would happen if Luke tried to interfere with his “headwear” preceded Scott’s unlocking of Luke’s right ankle. The chain was unwrapped from the legs of the stool before being padlocked around Luke’s right ankle again leaving him hobbled with his ankles closer together than he would have liked knowing that he was likely to be made to walk somewhere.

Scott detached the rope from the back of the stool and shoved Luke forwards causing him to land unsteadily on his feet. The rope was then passed between Luke’s arms and passed between his legs before being pulled tight and tied off to the waist rope. Luke yelped. Scott ignored his evident pain and frantic wriggling until he had passed the free ends under Luke’s armpits and tied them off behind his neck.

“Oh sorry, Turkey, is that rope pinching your tiny parts?” asked Scott disingenuously as Luke continued trying to disentangle his privates from the crutch-tie. “Try and hold still.” Saying which Scott separated the two strands of rope, positioning one on each side of Luke’s Speedo bulge. Luke wasn’t sure that was much of an improvement.

Scott decided against blindfolding his prisoner because he wanted him to see what was about to happen to him as he was tied up. Luke worried that Scott was about to take him “walkies” because he buckled one of Flynn’s collars round his neck and took the lead in his hand. The subsequent frantic head-shaking and futile attempts at begging brought a knowing grin to Scott’s face.

“Quiet, Turkey, or we’re going walkies. If you’re quiet, I’ll take you indoors and let you use the toilet before sitting you on the parrot perch.” Instant calm.

Scott gave Luke the loose end of the chain to hold and led him towards the house rather too quickly for comfort. He adopted a sort of two quick steps and leap gait while Scott threatened to get the camera and record a video entitled “Turkey Learning to Fly” which resulted in a very satisfactory desperate plea for mercy. Or that’s how Scott chose to interpreted it; what Luke was actually trying to say is known only to himself but I think it concerned his brother’s parentage and his resemblance to certain bodily parts and functions.

Good as his word, Scott led Luke to the downstairs cloakroom and released the rope from his shoulders, crutch and waist. This not only relieved a lot of the pain in which Luke had found himself over the past few minutes but also released his rope-cuffs enabling him to attend to himself with relative ease.

“Remember, you’re still chained and any attempt to remove your gag earns you a visit from the Clothes-peg Fairy. I’ll give you five minutes.” Scott regretted not having another padlock to fasten Luke to the toilet but he knew he couldn’t really escape so he went to the under-stairs cupboard to grab a broom, the airing cupboard to grab a bath towel and the bathroom to dampen it a bit, and to his own bedroom to grab more rope.

Upon his return Scott found Luke with his Speedos in place and looking up eager for his promised tie-up.

Turkey on the Parrot Perch

Scott decided that he should use his bedroom as Luke’s dungeon because Luke’s own room was too pokey. He told Luke to get upstairs quickly because he was going to be towel-whipped all the way and immediately started the process. With his legs hobbled, Luke took quite a few lashes as he climbed the stairs and a few more before he came to his place of imprisonment.

At first Scott thought about making Luke sit on the desk thus rendering struggling inadvisable for fear of falling whist still bound but he decided he’d get more entertainment out of watching his brother struggle while he could use his desk to complete his own homework.

Scott told Luke to sit on the floor and hug his own legs. Luke made a good start by forcing his knees between his arms then Scott forced his wrists further towards his ankles and inserted the broom between his elbows and his knees rendering him almost totally immobile. Scott knew that he could make things worse but he was prepared to settle for what he had got. He unlocked the ankle chain and tied his brother’s ankles together restricting what little motion was left to him.

“I’ll give you two hours to escape before the torture really starts. Don’t make too much noise, now, I need to concentrate.” So saying, Scott made a generous application of packing tape over Luke’s eyes and round his head in general. “Enjoy!”

Scott settled to his maths and Spanish homework stopping occasionally to flick Luke with the towel or refresh his own Coke supply. He completed both tasks, during which he had devoted what he thought was a generous amount of time to tormenting his brother, and had everything put away in time to announce that Luke’s time to escape was up.

Luke had made very little progress, just having managed to work loose a round of his rope cuffs and to rub most of the blindfolding tape off against the bedpost. Scott hauled him forwards so that he was “standing” on the balls of his feet, still crouching uncomfortably.

“OK, now balance there. No, no don’t sit down again. I’ll help you back onto your feet. Every minute you can stay there saves you three minutes on a half-hour of unbroken tickling. Understand?” Luke was determined to avoid Scott’s tickling; he was an expert and he’d made Luke wet himself in the past. He managed five minutes before toppling.

“Let’s see now, five times three are . . . fifteen. Is that right? And 30 take away 15 is . . . 15. Alright by you, Turkey?” Luke was not finding the theatricals amusing. He knew that he had fifteen minutes of hell to come and no chance of manoeuvring his body out of the way

“Won’t be a minute.” With that Scott left for the bathroom. When he came back he had Luke’s toothbrush.

“Let’s start gently.” Said Scott tipping Luke onto his back and stroking the soles of his feet gently with his thumbs. Luke rocked from side to side as Scott proceeded to the use of all the fingers of his right hand on one foot. He used his other arm to hold his desperate brother still. “And now, the other foot!.”

It’s amazing just how much movement Luke achieved having been restricted so severely. By now breathing was becoming difficult and the squealing & grunting quite distressing – or it would have been to anyone but Scott.

Not being properly blindfolded any longer, Luke could see what was about to happen next. Scott removed the toothbrush which he had jammed into the ropes around Luke’s ankles for easier access later. Another five minutes’ treatment and Luke was crying and sweating profusely as well as screaming unintelligibly for mercy between desperate intakes of breath.

At the end of the session Scott helped Luke to sit once more and removed the dangling remains of the blindfold. He made the, still heavily breathing, lad an offer: either he could stay as he was for the next two hours or he could be allowed some movement. Luke smelled a rat!

He had to make a decision and considered that two more hours was probably too long to remain tied to the broom, unable to move his limbs.

“So, what’s it to be? Stay like that?” Luke shook his head. “Some movement?” Luke nodded, still suspicious about what Scott was about to do to him.

Scott withdrew the broomstick and Luke automatically fell backwards and straightened his legs with a prolonged, “Nnnghh!”

While Luke was revelling in the few seconds of relative freedom he was experiencing, Scott fetched one of his belts, sat his victim up and fastened it tightly just above Luke’s elbows clamping his arms tightly against his body.

“Just a bit of security.” Said Scott as he started freeing Luke’s hands. Luke was then allowed a few seconds to massage his wrists before he was turned over onto his face and felt his hands being tied behind him. Scott hadn’t crossed his wrists, he wondered why not. Scott then untied his ankles and hauled him to his feet by the dog-lead which he had not bothered to remove. The belt pinched Luke’s arms quite badly and, once more, he wondered if he had made the right decision.

TBC

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LOOKING AFTER LUKE

Tidying Up Ready For Dinner

Luke was led into his own bedroom where Scott said that he had to pick up everything that he had just dumped on the floor and put it away. Luke was used to having to do annoying tasks while tied up by his brother so he just sighed and got onto his knees and started trying to gather things into his bound hands. At least his knees weren’t bound this time. It took him about half an hour to put all the dirty clothing in the basket provided and to attempt to put everything else on the table or in the correct cupboard even though Scott had removed the strap from his arms.

“Right, back to the shed.” Scott fitted the strap tightly in place again and led Luke downstairs, out of the house and into the shed.

“You’re starting to be a good boy now.” said Scott patting his head and talking in the silly voice he’d use to Flynn, “In fact so good that I’m going to remove your gag.”

Now Luke was REALLY suspicious. “You need to pick up all the things that we’ve used today – starting with those two football socks.” Luke got down on his knees and started reaching for the first sock, “No, not like that, with your mouth.”

“No, please, Master.”

“Oh, what a pity, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to tickle you again to persuade you to be good. Oh well, I’ll do it following your walkies!

“No, no, sorry, I’ll do it, sorry, please, I’ll do it, sorry!”

“How sorry?”

Desperate situations require desperate measures. Luke crawled round on his knees to face his tormentor and kissed his feet.

“Good decision but every word you say from now on earns you five minutes with the clothes pegs.”

Luke picked up the socks reasonably easily and the PE bag into which Scott packed the other items. Even his water bowl was quite easy although he was told to carry it outside carefully to empty it and bring it back. “Turkey’s Doggy Bowl”, however, was a different matter. In the end Luke had to insert his tongue in the hole at the side, bite down on the top and carry it to Scott. “Good boy, Turkey. Want to play “fetch”? Luke didn’t fall for it; he stayed silent but shook his head as hard as he could without dropping the bowl.

Scott put the bowls and some of the other items from the bench into the bag and told Luke to hold it between his teeth and take it into the kitchen. Luke’s killer look failed again!

Scott took the bag from Luke but not before he had taken to his knees in the kitchen. Scott used the chain again. He chained Luke’s right ankle, passed the chain between his arms and back down to his left ankle. That left Luke with a certain amount of “wriggle room” but no chance of standing up.

Luke soon found his water bowl in his mouth with the instruction that he was to put it down CAREFULLY. If he had messed that up so that it landed upside down, it would have been almost impossible to turn over without using his hands. The way that Scott had put “Turkey’s Doggy Bowl” in Luke’s mouth made that even more awkward.

Scott then instructed Turkey to approach him. Alright, what he really said was, “Here, Boy, here.” as he tapped his own leg. Luke obeyed.

A “Good Boy” followed by the usual pat on the head and hair ruffling was stretching Luke’s determination to avoid “walkies” and clothes pegs to the limit but he did manage not to react. The dog-lead was then looped around a radiator pipe with the loop fastened alongside the D-ring on Luke’s collar. With the football scarf tied round his eyes, Scott proclaimed himself satisfied for now.

“Stay there while I get dinner on. If you’re good, you’ll get some too; if not, it’s just bread and water.”

A pair of chicken pies was soon in the microwave and a large packet of oven chips in the oven. Remembering his doggy bowl, Luke was wondering how he would cope with the pie, which he could easily identify by smell when Scott opened the door of the microwave. Would he be allowed any Tomato ketchup or would his dinner be dry? Would he end up face down in his bowl with chips and ketchup up his nose? Was it worth begging for release while he ate? Luke’s life could be getting complicated again.

Luke decided against begging, past history had instructed him against the effectiveness of relying on Scott’s mercy and, in his position, he could think of nothing to offer in return. So he remained silent.

Once Scott had eaten his meal, he removed Luke’s blindfold and detached him from the radiator and with a, “Here, Boy!” called him over to his bowl into which he had cut up the pie and piled it with chips & tomato ketchup. Luke resigned himself to having to eat like a dog again and bent himself over his food.

“Well done, Turkey. Right decision again. Now for your reward. Kneel upright. Make a choice: either get down to it again or I’ll feed you. Which do you want?

“Feed me please, Master.” So Scott picked up the bowl, placed it on the table and fed Luke a forkful at a time. Luke thanked him afterwards. He still had to drink from his water bowl though.

Time For Bed

It was time for Luke to go to bed – even though he didn’t think so. Scott gave the matter some thought and grabbed the football scarf. With a reminder about the “Clothes-peg Fairy”, Scott released his brother’s wrists leaving his arms still clamped firmly to his body. With a reminder about the previous towel-whipping rule Luke was told to get up to the bathroom. The longer hobble, now that it had been released from his wrist ties, enabled Luke to avoid the worst of the whipping this time even with the chain trailing behind him but it was still with some relief that he reached the bathroom.

Scott released the strap and one of Luke’s ankles and told him to remove his Speedos. Luke turned his back and did what he was told without complaint. The foot was then re-fastened but rather closer to his other foot this time. The dog’s lead was unclipped from the collar and orders were given that Luke was to shower, clean his teeth and rinse his briefs through. Once he had towelled down he was to call Scott but, if he took more that 15 minutes . . .

Luke took a warm shower and had a general stretch but didn’t really have time to revel in the relative freedom. He hung his newly rinsed Speedos on the towel rail, wrapped his towel round him and called his brother. He just hoped Scott wouldn’t notice that he hadn’t cleaned his teeth.

No such luck!

Scott embarked on his inspection. “Arms up. Pfww! Neck. Ears. Uh ha. Hands out. Mmm. Left foot, right foot. OK.” Luke breathed a sigh of relief.

“Oops, forgot the teeth. Open up.” Luke clenched his teeth and spread his lips as far as possible. “Open up properly.” ordered Scott, squeezing Luke’s cheeks. “Ooo, look at that!” Luke knew that all was lost as Scott noticed the strands of chicken lodged between his teeth. “Torture to follow, I’m afraid.”

In a moment of “generosity” Scott said that Luke could have all night to contemplate that and come up with a suitable suggestion in the morning and that that he’d better like it. If he didn’t, Luke would get a double dose of what he was already considering. The fact that Scott had absolutely no idea of what he was going to do didn’t even dawn on Luke. He’d soon wise-up to his brother’s bluffs once he was allowed to join the Sea Scouts TUGs Club.

Scott led Luke into his bedroom and told him to remove his towel.

“But I’ll be naked!” This wouldn’t have been the first time he’d been naked in front of his brother but it was usually in the swimming pool showers when they were both naked. This was different.

“Is that a refusal, Turkey? Bad boy!”

With a resigned look, Luke turned his back on his brother and removed his towel.

“I’m glad you decided to comply. By the way, that’s four words: 20 minutes with the clothes pegs I’m afraid. Buckle this round your waist.” Saying that, Scott handed Luke the strap that had held his arms in place.

Luke fastened the belt round his waist as he was told. Scott then gave him his football scarf. “Right, you’re going to be a Red Indian for the night. Slip this into your belt. Luke did so leaving both ends hanging down protecting his modesty.

“Turn round.” Luke did. Scott pulled the inside end of the scarf down making Luke crouch involuntarily and leaving the other end rather shorter. “Turn round and pass that scarf through your legs.” Having done so Luke felt the longer end passed up through the strap and yanked roughly downwards. That pinched! Luke was left with a breechcloth and looking rather like an Indian brave.

“Right, beddie-byes. This way.” And Scott hooked his right hand into Luke’s dog’s collar and half-dragged and half-walked the hobbled boy into his bedroom. Scott ordered Luke to cross his hands in front of him and bound them rather more heavily than was really necessary.

“Just because I’m such a generous brother, I’ll lend you my carry-mat for the night. What do you say?”

Luke had a “choice”: be humble and have something soft to lie on or say nothing and have to sleep on Scott’s bare wooden floor. “Thank you, Master.”

“Right. Go and get it.” Luke knew where Scott kept his camping gear and fought valiantly to unstrap it from the rucksack and remove it from its storage bag. He opened the valve and threw it on the floor so that it would unroll and inflate. He knew it would be a good idea to replace the rucksack in the cupboard and place the storage bag tidily on top of it. With his hands bound, these were no easy tasks.

“Would you like a pillow, Turkey?”

“Yes please, Master.”

“OK, go and get one of yours from your bedroom.” Luke did so and, in the warmth of the room, by the time he had brought it back, the carry-mat had inflated enough to be useable. Luke closed the valve and positioned it half under Scott’s bed as he was told.

It was obvious that Luke was going to be tied up under his brother’s bed and Scott explained carefully the consequences of his being woken up by Luke’s struggling. “Watch it, Shithead, I mean Turkey, I’m going to tie you to my bed-legs. If you jerk around enough to wake me up, you go out into the garden and get tied to a clothes post naked and with at least two clothes pegs in place. And just to see that you don’t disturb the neighbours, my lovely lemon gag will be held in your mouth by more packing tape that you’ve ever seen before.” There was no way Scott would really leave Luke gagged and unsupervised all night but, at that time, Luke didn’t realise that.

“OK, my little Indian Brave, lick your lips.” Luke did so and Scott taped his mouth with little more than a token gag which would just help Luke to remember not to make a noise. Luke couldn’t help thinking that, with the way his brother snored, it would have made more sense if Scott was gagged.

“Lie down; on your back.” Luke settled onto the carry mat and Scott unlocked one of his ankles, re-fastening it close to the other one so that Luke had one foot on each side of a bed-leg. Luke’s wrists were then drawn above his head and drawn towards the leg at the top of the bed. Scott wound the rope around it several times and tied it to the bed-frame out of range of Luke’s fingers.

Scott took his brother’s right arm and gave it a god shake and, satisfied with his handiwork, stripped off, found a clean pair of boxers and put them on ready for bed.

Even though the night was quite warm, Scott thought that he ought to cover his brother up so he found an old, itchy blanket in the airing cupboard and tucked it round Luke making baby-talk noises as he did so. “Night-night, sleep tight; don’t let the bed-bugs bite.” And with that Scott pinched Luke’s cheek and gave his head a shake.

Using his brother’s belly as a step Scott climbed into bed. It had been an exhausting day torturing his brother and Scott was soon asleep and driving his pigs to market. Luke knew that he was not going to be able to get to sleep very soon.

TBC

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Poor Scott, it must be so exhausting. :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

He doesn't understand exhastion - but he does enjoy tormenting his little brother.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LOOKING AFTER LUKE

Scott Makes an Offer

It seemed to Luke that, no sooner had he managed to get to sleep than his brother was using him as a step once again to get out of bed. “Mornin’, Turkey. Sleep well?” and Scott headed for the bathroom pulling the blanket off Luke as he went.

After having showered, Scott returned and dressed ready for the day. “Now, where were we?” he said kneeling by his brother. “You’ve got science homework to do. And washing up. And it must soon be punishment time. Now let’s see: 20 minutes with the clothes pegs and I wonder what ideas you’ve come up with for not cleaning your teeth? Now what have I got to do? Yes, that’s it: sunbathing – oh, and taking my little brother for a walk.”

That woke Luke up!

“I think it’s clothes pegs first while I go and get breakfast. I don’t think I’ll be able to hear much of your screaming from the kitchen.”

Stretched out as he was, there was no way Luke could avoid his punishment and Scott thought that he’d better add a bit more tape to his gag just for good measure. It was probably just as well.

When Scott returned, Luke was trying to pretend that he wasn’t really crying but he was fooling no one. The pegs were pulled unceremoniously from Luke’s nipples and Scott untied the rope connecting his wrists to the bed-frame and pulled him out so that he could sit. The rope was tied round Luke’s waist attaching his wrists closely to his body. Once Scott had released his brother’s ankles and re-hobbled him quite leniently, he pulled him to his feet while Luke started a vain attempt to rearrange his breech-cloth.

“Don’t bother. I’ll do that.” said Scott taking both ends of the scarf and pulling them hard, first upwards and then downwards. “What do you think about the Speedos now then Turkey?”S Luke’s reply was indecipherable but I don’t think it involved anything about clothing.

The usual towel-whipping followed Scott’s instruction to get down to the kitchen. So far Luke wasn’t having a good day. He got to the breakfast bar and found his doggy bowl of muesli and milk waiting for him. The day had just taken a turn for the worse.

Scott cut off Luke’s gag and ordered, “Right, Turkey, get eating. Don’t leave any.” Luke knew better than not to try and he bent over the bowl and tried his best. Scott came to his rescue and told him that, if he knelt down, he would spoon feed him. Luke managed to eat more than he wore but still ended up with a generous covering over his lower face and a fair smattering down his chest. Scott used the front of his improvised breech-cloth to wipe him down.

Scott enjoyed a cold, fresh milk while Luke looked up expectantly. Scot simply pushed two straws into His mouth and indicated his water bowl on the floor. Luke’s day was getting no better.

“What do you think: homework first, washing up first or punishment first?” Luke had nothing to say. “I think it’s . . . washing up!” Saying this Scott hauled Luke to his feet by the dog’s collar and completely freed his hands. “Now if you do all the washing up from yesterday and today and sweep the floor properly (We can’t have all that soggy muesli left on it), I MIGHT not chain you in the shed to do your science homework. Understand?”

Luke braved a, “Yes, Master.” without thinking about the penalty for speaking but Scott didn’t count that and Luke started his domestic duties while Scott sat in the living room watching rubbishy early morning telly. “Don’t forget to put all the drink cans in the bin.” ordered Scott as Luke came to tell him that he had finished. That was adding insult to injury; they were all Scott’s and he hadn’t been allowed anything other than water to drink.

Scott decided that Luke had earned his reward and he was allowed to sit at the dining table to complete his Science work. Scott did, however, padlock the hobble chain to the chair so that Luke would have to take it with him if he moved.

After about 45 minutes Luke called his brother in from sun-bathing and claimed to have finished. This was a miracle: the graph was accurately completed, the correct words had been filled in on the given diagram and the questions had been answered in complete sentences. What’s more, as far as Scott could tell, the answers were right.

Scott tried his damnedest not to look impressed. But he was.

Scott’s plan appeared to be working.

Luke thought this had to be tie-up time. He was right.

Scott asked what Luke thought of his “lovely little Speedos” and Luke answered that they were indecent and that he hated them. As usual, Luke opened mouth before engaging brain and told the truth. Perhaps if he had lied, Scott wouldn’t have made him go and get them. At least this time he wasn’t whipped all the way upstairs.

“As a punishment for not cleaning your teeth, you will wear your old Speedos for the rest of the day. As a reward for getting your science right at first attempt, you get more ‘proper tie-up’ time.”

“Some you win and some you lose.” thought Luke as Scott completely removed his hobble.

“Right, footie scarf off and Speedos on.” After a short bewildered look, as he realised he wasn’t going to be allowed to change in privacy, Luke turned his back and undid the belt holding his football scarf in place. He looked round and Scott threw him his old swimming costume. Luke struggled into the over-tight garment and arranged himself as best he could. He didn’t want to turn round!

That suited Scott who had “something to explain” to his little brother.

“How much room have you got in there?” said Scott flicking the waist-band. As if he didn’t know. Luke was suspicious and didn’t answer. “What? No answer? That’s not very polite. Push your hands down the back so that they come out of the legs.”

Luke did so in spite of the discomfort. He knew from the past that, however evil his brother’s ideas were, he always had something more evil in reserve. It was always best to do what he was told the first time!

Scott tied his wrists together outside the Speedos locking his arms straight and putting considerable pressure on places where Luke didn’t appreciate it.

Luke had to turn round. He was trying not to show how distressed he was. Scott explained that, if Luke wanted to be tied up from now on, he would be only too happy to do it. There were conditions, however. Scott was going to keep the horrible little Speedos and store them where Luke would not find them. If he ever had to loose his own time because Luke got himself grounded again, the Speedos would come out and horrible tortures would ensue. Scott then demonstrated a special wedgie as an example. He lifted Luke up by the arms forcing the briefs into his arse crack and pulling them even tighter round his more sensitive parts. It was a wonder that they didn’t tear under the strain.

Scott put Luke down and asked him to imagine a combination of being hung up like that and the application of clothes pegs to his nipples. Luke declined Scott’s offer of a demonstration.

“Let’s make it clear one more time: if you’re good, you get good tie-ups; if you’re not, you’ll experience pain like you can’t yet imagine. Got it?”

Luke nodded frantically and said, “Yes, I’ve got it. Now get my hands out of this bloody thing.” He really wanted his discomfort to end.

“Too bad. Strong language. Your choice: stay like that for half an hour or walkies with clothes pegs.”

Luke knew there was no hope and elected to stay as he was.

After half an hour, Scott released Luke’s wrists but told him that he already knew he’d have to stay in the Speedos for the rest of the day but that he could propose some other garment for the next time he had “earned” a tie-up by being good.

“OK, your choice: hog-tie, spread-eagle or what?”

Luke grinned!

Epilogue

Luke wasn’t a bad kid; he just needed an appropriate incentive. He started getting rewards for his school work because he knew that Scott would tie him up with only tickling or other mild tortures. Even better, his parents gave him treats. They couldn’t understand why his reports were so much better.

That was the brothers’ secret.

THE END
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

Great story! Good job with the detailed descriptions and thought processes of the boys.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that, especially for including the details that make it for you.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm a little late but found the story a while a go and put it onto my list to still read one day. Now I did. It's a nice story. I really liked how Luke improved after getting an incentive he was looking forward too. The brothers didn't get a long well at the beginning but it seems like they share a nice hobby now and maybe get along better over time. Great story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.
You might be interested to know how Luke got on with the ongoing feud between the Scouts and the Sea Scouts.

I am especially grateful that you have chosen to comment on this old story; it is my favourite one.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

It was a fun read. I still have to continue the other stories from you I started reading.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for checking back, [mention]Killua[/mention].
I hope you enjoy the other tales.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic