Mariah and Emma's playful sleepover. F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mariah and Emma's playful sleepover. F/F

Post by WyattW5 »

an early apology for the length of the story, and the Canadian references.

Story request by ColonelShuffle I hope you an every enjoys it.

In a small Hockey arena two girls walk out both dressed for the harsh Canadian winter, the blond to the left wearing a fur trimmed beige jacket and jeans, while her best friend a girl with Chestnut brown hair walks wearing a sherpa lined jacket the collar undone around the top to reveal the thick wooly turtleneck she wore beneath her blue sherpa lined jacket.
The walking to the hummer, the blond got into the driver seat before her friend threw the bags in the back seat and jumped in.

In the front seat the two closest friends one could dream about, the blond was Emma first line captain of the Hockey team and highschool valedictorian weighing in at a hundred fifteen pounds at five foot six she was a lean machine with long wavy gold blond hair. Her best friend Mariah in the passenger seat the right wing of the same hockey line, she was a ten pounds heavier but the same height as her friend with thick straight chestnut brown locks. The two were nicknamed the dancing duo, the two of them work together on powerplay they were unstoppable.

This Friday night the two girls, had organized a sleep over, Emma’s parents were away so Mariah and Emma decided to have a little party for two. In Emma’s house by the lake it was a nice quiet scenic spot where the girls could sit back and relax.

Once at the house the two girls decide to settle down to a movie and get into a little more comfy, changing in the same room as they always had, Emma changes her jeans for a pair of fuzzy pyjama’s pants. Keeping a thick wool sweater over her torso. Mariah decided to keep her wool turtleneck on but put a set of grey sweat pants on below. Both girls wearing thick wool socks overtop of a smaller pair of ankle socks making their already warm feet sweat.

Setting down to a movie the two girls watch in fascination and horror as the killer wipes out one victim after another, before using the female protagonist as bait for the HERO of the film. Mariah looks to the film

“it’s too bad these movies do such a bad damsel in distress bit”

Emma looks to her friend curious as to why she was speaking of Damsel in Distress asked Mariah what she knew about it. And Emma explained in all the DID scenes in film show the girl tied down to something but there is always that one little loophope they can exploit, like if they don’t wear a gag they can scream for help if it is tape they just have to wiggle their arms around. It turns into a fifteen minute rant that Emma did not see the movie cause she was too busy listening to Mariah.

“So Mariah, if I tied you down like that in the film you could escape?”

“easily bring it on”

Mariah’s voice seemed to be more of a taunt and a dare then a simple statement, so Emma went into her dads work bench laughing to herself he had watched too much Red Green show he had at least ten rolls of duct tape. Walking back up Emma was surprised to see Mariah had moved to dining room chair her hands at her sides just waiting to be taken. Smiling to herself Emma pounced grabbing both wrists

“oh so you are doing this?”

“you asked remember”

“Asked I did not I ask I...”

Stopping herself Mariah groaned as Emma taped her wrists overtop of the sleeves so the tape did not dig into her arms. Emma then went down to her ankles taping crossing her ankles before taping them good and snug.

“Now my favourite part of cinema damsels the gag”

Emma commence to remove her thick wool sock which made Mariah complain “oh common they didn’t do that in the movie”

“Oh yes they did, they show a small cloth in her mouth before pushing a piece of tape over her lips” removing the ankle socks below pushing one in her mouth, Mariah cringed looking to Emma with a groan “well the movie did show the cloth had something like oil on it, so this is being nice compared”

“Uhmmphf khmmphf”

She resigned as Emma pushes the sock into her mouth then taking one piece of tape plastering it over her mouth. With her now restrained as well in the film Emma took the remote and rewound the film until she recognised the part. Looking to Mariah who struggles vigorously.

Emma was able to watch the whole scene until Mariah fell off the chair causing a start when Emma knelt down to untie her she shook her head vigorously before she brings one hand forward and peels the tape off before taking the sock out

“easy peasy, that is how Cinema does their damsel’s once the movie is over I’ll teach you how to make a real damsel in distress”

Emma smiles sitting back down on the couch to finish the film. With the movie done and no other prospects of things to do Emma readied for Mariah’s lesson. Mariah taught her how to wrap the tape in two directions once around the wrists then again between the wrists makes any kind of wiggling useless.

Taping her knees and her ankles in an identical fashion Emma could see it was quite practical. The tape her father bought was extremely strong once it was wrapped around. Now for the gag, Mariah instructed her to ball the socks up and stuff one cheek before using the other sock for the other cheek. Then wrap the tape around her head a number of times making Mariah grumble and mutter into the gag before nodding. Emma stepped back and watched Mariah squirm and scramble to break free worming her way off the chair Mariah fell on the floor bucking with vigour she found nothing but disappointment as her struggles were futile.

“You look so cute when you squirm”

“Hemmphf lmmphf mmmphf gmmmphf”

“Don’t make a sound or you get it”

“Whmmmphf?”

Mariah’s eyes grew wide looking up to her friend who then cut the tape from Mariah’s legs as she tried to kick her friend away Emma quickly looped them both with some rope she had found and commence to tie the ropes good and tight. Connecting the rope to Mariah’s elbows hogtying her. Tickling her feet as she did Mariah growled and groaned insults and words in anger.

“I’m a burglar I broke in expecting to steal away with your riches now stay quiet or get hurt”

watching the seriousness in Emma’s eyes Mariah realised she was play acting and attempted to appear calm looking forward. Emma steps away from Mariah sitting herself away.

As she tries to free herself laughing through the tickles. Setting her on her knees Mariah looks angrily to Emma recalled the turtleneck she wore, it was so soft and snugly Emma had a good idea. Sitting down she began to hug Mariah around the stomach snuggling into the warmth of Mariah’s squirming form.

“Uhmphf geffingphf hophf!”

“Oh too bad, you are too warm and cute when you are helpless”

“Arghf yuphf gmmmingphf tumphf”

“Oh I can still hear you through this maybe I should throw something else onto your mouth”

“uhmphf nnmmphf plmmph Emmphf nmmphf”

“Look at this I am the fiersome captor and my captive is bullying me, I need to ammend this situation”

Grabbing a thick soft scarf Emma wraps it around Mariah’s neck all the way to her nose, tying it off behind her head Mariah shakes her head grumbling now incoherent words making Emma smile

“you sound so sweet when your helpless, my captive”

Poking Mariah’s stomach the girl bucked trying to push her shoulder and chest forward. Emma stood up walking away she watches Mariah struggle more falling face first into the couch cushions with a startling uhmphf.

Emma decided to do a quick search on her phone looking up different tools used for bondage and tying people up she found two unique concepts, straightjacket which was used for lunatics and insane people. Then there was the armbinder, both looked good but she had no idea where to buy these things and no doubt they would arrive in two or three weeks. Looking at these she made two cool connections with both these tools of restriction and decided to test her theory.

Going to her room Emma grabbed a pair of her tights, and a thick heavy hooded sweater. She started by cutting the tape around Mariah’s wrists, and untie her elbows allowing Mariah to slouch her shoulders for a breif moment Mariah thought she would bee freed soon.

Finding herself drastically mistaken when one hand was shoved one one leg of the tights then her other arm. Shrieking in shock Mariah looks back on her friend pushing the waistband of the tights up to her head before wrapping it around her head, scarf gag and all. Now she took rope and tied her elbows together and tied the two ends of the tights legs together making her arms and legs stick together.

Hearing Mariah’s breathing heavy and laboured Emma decided to continue slowly. Talking to Mariah, asking questions to make sure she was still responsive. Before taking the hooded sweater sliding it over all of Mariah’s clothing was not easy due to how thick Mariah was with her turtleneck plus the adornments of her bonds. Getting it on Emma put the hooded sweater backwards raising the hood over her head tying the two strings tight. Mariah screamed into the gag and double hood revealing she was now completely muffled.

Taking the two sleeves of the sweater Emma ties them together before setting Mariah on the couch. Listening to her moo softly into the layers Emma sat down beside her patting her thigh Mariah grumbled in Emma’s direction trying to nudge herself over.

“man I bet if feels like one giant soft prison?”

“Umphf mmmhphf hmmphf”

Mariah nods before Emma decided to tickle and poke Mariah viciously making her giggle struggle and buck her bonds as best she could. It soon became obvious Mariah was struggling to breath. Removing the sweater hood and pulls the tights up allowing some air through before Emma pulled the scarf away from her mouth allowing Mariah one loud breath her cheeks were red when Emma removes her tape gag. Breaking character she removes the socks lastly.

“You are a serious witch Emm, I was beginning to suffocate in there”

Mariah complained taking deep breathes her lungs still heavily compressed by the bonds from which Emma helped her out of. Once she was completely free Mariah looks to Emma kind of angry Emma looks down seeing she had pushed too far. Mariah stood up

“I am going to bed, am I sleeping on the couch or can I take the guest room?”

“I figured we’d sleep in my parent’s bed or mine like we always do” Emma spoke sounding like a scolded child. Mariah commences to walk back when Emma seen an idea that got into her mind

“hey Mariah remember when we did that little wrestling thing to see who got to have the big fluffy pillow?”

This forced a little giggle from Mariah’s lips before she turns around to face Emma who rushed up hugging her. Melting Mariah’s resolve

“you are too argh I can’t stay mad at you it’s infuriating”

“I know a way to make you angry at me again?”

“Fine” Mariah complains before Emma knelt down taking Mariah big socks off to take the little ankle socks off as well stuffing her mouth with them, this time Mariah took off one of her big socks and wrapped it between Mariah’s teeth cleave gagging her.

Going into the closet Emma brought out green vet wrap her mom used on her horse, reminding her of the littlest hobo episode where a riding instructor got tied up by a runaway con woman. Wrapping it around Mariah’s head three times she looks to Emma before taking the thick scarf again wrapping it around her nose tying it off tight.

“humph arphf yuphf goinphf ptohpf tphie mmephf?”

“Go bathroom first captive you got five minutes”

Emma spoke in a feigning captor character making Mariah giggle under the gag. In the bathroom and out. Mariah returns to fine three blankets set on the floor above a comforter.

Mariah laid down trusting Emma before she was rolled into a burrito. Wrapped duct tape around her around her torso around her thighs and at her ankles doing the same with the second blanket Emma set herself on the floor putting herself between the blanket and the comforter Emma looks up to Mariah who kind of smiled below her scarf.

Getting up to turn off the lights Emma crawled back into the makeshift bed and laid with Mariah talking softly in the darkness nothing important it helped Mariah fall asleep in her bonds. Listening to Mariah’s soft snores in her gag Emma fell to sleep calmly.

(Next Morning)

Mariah awoke with a strange sensation, her arms and legs were free the only thing holding them down were three blankets overheating her quickly pulling them off she sits forward seeing Emma in the Kitchen.

“good morning”

“Morning Emm, what are you doing?”

Asking skeptically as she sees Emma bringing a tray of something toward the living room coffee table. Setting it down Mariah recognised it as a pot of tea a few biscuits and toast with jam.

“A peace offering after last night”

“Peace made I can’t hold a grudge against you no matter how hard I try”

Emma hugged her friend sitting down the two talked Mariah confessed she wasn’t all that angry about being tied up without consent she had gotten overwhelmed with all the sensations, between unable to see, speak or fair amount hear anything, plus the snuggly feeling she got from all the soft fluffy restraints Emma used and the tightening restriction to her breath. It all came a little too much and she could barely breath from it all. Making amends Emma and Mariah hug it out sit down and watch Saturday morning cartoons.

“Irony of irony, all the cartoons we have seen so far show the heroine captive” shaking her head Mariah chimes in

“it’s not so bad, at least the animators have an excuse for making their characters look unrealistic. The two girls cheer their tea cup before sitting back to relax.

Request of ColonelShuffle hope you all like it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed this story very much, the playful banter- very good!
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Absolutely fantastic, I love it! Thank you for writing this out it’s a truly wonderful story
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is adorable! Great job!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you Caesar, Tamatoa and Colonel I am glad you all enjoyed this story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, enjoyed it quite a lot! Will there be a sequel
to this?
WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago an early apology for the length of the story, and the Canadian references.
That was the most Canadian intro ever! :D
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Great story, enjoyed it quite a lot! Will there be a sequel
to this?
WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago an early apology for the length of the story, and the Canadian references.
That was the most Canadian intro ever! :D
Canadians what can you do with us lol I hope you liked it Canuck?
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Great story I hope to see more of their adventures!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

This was great. Loved how they interacted through the whole thing.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story.

sorry if my reply was a little short. :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic