Moonlight bound (F/M) ending added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Moonlight bound (F/M) ending added.

Post by Boocola »

From space there is a a planet spinning and slowly circling away from a huge ball of fire. The object is the third rock spinning around this hot radiation of flame. Although the world slowly comes into view there is another rock circling slowly away from the rock that is blue with gaint spots of mass. Entering the planets atmosphere past the moon through the darkness lights can be seen in an area of a continent next to a dark spot. Moving closer to the darkness light glimmers off of the darkness as it becomes brighter changing from dark to dark blue and settling on blue as the white object disappears in the west and the ball of fire appears from the east moving past a land mass as lights go off going to a dark window of a building.

As the sun's light eliminates the room, we see an entertainment center in front of a couch with work out tread mill next to the wall on the right side is a rectangle table a person who is struggling on the ground wearing a yellow sundress, nude pantyhose and heels. At first glance it looks like a woman, but with a closer glance it is a young man wearing a wig with features of a boy. The ball gag that is in his mouth is making him unable to call for help. Even if he wanted to call for help to escape from the rope that was tied around his wrist tied behind his back connected to his ankles that are also tied together. He struggles to escape, not because he is in danger his capture wants him to try. If he can get out before she wakes up and walks in he gets a treat.

He is the prisoner of the woman sleeping in the next room. He does not know what time it is, but with the sun coming up he knows that his time is limited. He struggles with the ropes, he is thinking of why this hogtie is so hard to escape from, he has been struggling all night and still struggling. The coils are tightly cinched around his hands and ankles, he wants to see his capture work out if he is successful in escaping. He does not know what she is going to do to block his view, the treadmill is right in front of him. He hears her alarm go off in her room and he isn't any closer to escaping, but he struggles hard anyway.

He hears the door opening, he sees a woman wearing yoga pants and tight tank top enter the living room. She looks down at him and laughs. She doesn't say a word as she squats down caressing his cheeks. He wants to say that he was sorry. But it came out all muffled.

"I know you are sorry..." she teased. "...but as much as I want you to watch me work out." she revealed a blindfold from her waist band. "A deal is a deal." She said as she placed the blindfolded over his eyes. "To insure that you don't escape during my work out, I will add more rope."

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph." He complained.

"Quiet you." She said as she tied rope around his torso. "You really disappointed me." She said mocking him as she added rope above his knees. "There that should hold you until I want to release you." She left him alone.

He heard her go to her room, then came out and started running on her treadmill. He mind went wild trying to imagine what she looked like. He can only imagine, because he sees women working out at the gym he goes to. He starts to think of how he got into this situation.

12 hours earlier

Drew walked past the women clothes section in the department store, he looked at the hosiery section thinking that he doesn't have enough money for pantyhose. He came in to buy shoes, but he stared at the picture of the hosed legs in the ads. He remembers not seeing anyone ahead while he was walking, but he bumped into a something. He fell back on his butt, then looked up to see a woman who was wearing a white shirt, black skirt, black thigh high stockings and black heels. He can tell her hose were thigh highs because he saw the garter up the bottom of her skirt, his staring was unavoidable he was still stunned.

"well are you going to get up..." the woman said. "...Or sit there like an idiot looking up my skirt?" she finished asking with her arms crossed over her breast.

"what?" Drew asked snapping out of his stunned condition. "oh, I am sorry..." he said. "...I didn't see you."

"You should watch were you're going." The woman said as she looked at what distracted Drew. "You like wearing pantyhose?" She said with a smile as she caught Drew staring at her legs. "You little pervert."

"I'm sorry ma'am." Drew said as he got up quickly by pushing off the floor with his hand moving his leg up to get on one knee.

"Wait..." The woman said. "My name is Jenny, not ma'am." Jenny said as she placed her hand on Drew's shoulders. "I didn't give you permission to get up."

"But you called me a pervert..." Drew said. "...I thought you wanted me to get up."

"yes you are a pervert." Jenny exclaimed. "Now you are my pervert." she said. "what is your name pervert."

"Drew." Drew said sounding embarrassed. "Why are you..."

"You will do as I say Drew..." Jenny said lifting him off the ground. "...or I will accuse you off rape."

"But that is a lie." Drew complained.

"Remember you ran into me." Jenny said. "You are mine."

"Okay, what do you want?" Drew said.

"Well..." Jenny said thoughtfully. "...my girlfriends see you at the gym all the time." She said looking at Drew. "I will let you stare at me while I work out in my apartment if you can escape being hogtied."

"I don't go to the gym to look at women work out..." Drew said half truth the women at his gym were gorgeous. "...but I got my own things to work on."

"yeah like one said that you crying when you're walking listening to your cell phone." Jenny smirked in amusement. "what are you listening to being in your mind.

"None of your business..." Drewc snapped trying to chang the subject. "... I except your challenge."

"very well..." Jenny said smiling. "... One other thing, you will be wearing women's clothes."

"what?" Drew asked as he didn't hear her say women's clothing. "okay."

"good..." Jenny said. "... now get up before someone sees you, you look ridiculous like that." she looked around. "you will come with me."

Drew followed Jenny and when he got to her apartment, Jenny gave him clothes to wear and then she hogtied him leaving the window open so the Moonlight shined through showing him his situation, Jenny said goodnight and went to bed.

The view pans away from the window at the man hogtied in women's clothing, making the shine brighter as the continent fades over the ocean, then the third rock from the sun has the moon spinning around it at a steady pace.

Note: sorry it took so long, I wanted to change it, but went with what I had, seems rushed and probably doesn't make sense.
Last edited by Boocola 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
SNAFU
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Aaah... So nice I really enjoyed that!

Heres hoping you will tell us how he got into the situation.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Thanks for a new F/M story ;) my favourites. Plus some cross dressing. Also my favourite. :) more please!!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Good start! Hope to see it continued soon and always a pleasure to read your stories [mention]Boocola[/mention]
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Veey nice! And i agree with above it would be great to see how he got there and what happens next!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic